Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4815289 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3118) (3119) (3120) (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) ... (5704) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Felicity0001:

because we always follow 1way n brt lane...grin
Who are the "we"...speak for urself bro undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
chillex8:

That Festac area na offside zone. cheesy

Better restricted area. Do not trespass grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
Stake2odds:

So a transfer delay of 2hrs is enough reason to tag somone fraud and also put her details online? I've had drivers in the past that won't remit weekly rental on Monday as agreed and won't take calls until Wednesday, I don't go online posting their name and number and tagging them fraud.

@ newk007 and stake2odds

I want to believe you both read where he said, the rider in question did not agree to show transfer details, that's enough red flag to put driver on alert. At no point should any one get so egocentric to the point of not doing the needful, I've had riders that transfer and request to wait till I get alert, I just tell them, never mind as long as I can see the transfer details.

And about stake2odds drivers; I don't think there is comprehension here, no gesture of offence.

Note: I'm not saying she didn't transfer the money, but they r no wrong ways to do right, so it is what it is.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jideflash(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
the guy finally paid just now. thanks guyz

jideflash:
Greetings great people. na so, i ordered a trip on bolt for a friend to go home, forgetting i hadnt changed it to cash trip. Na so the driver still collect 900naira cash from my friend, while my card was charged 800naira. I later called the the guy, he admitted that he made a mistake by collecting the cash, and he we will refund the money via bank transfer to account. i sent him account details. since, each time i message him, he will say he just replaced his phone, that i should resend the details. its been 3weeks now. said excuse yesterday again.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by freshvine(f): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Someone using ES350 for bolt, will he make any profit? Owner driver.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newk007(m): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
pope191:

@ newk007 and stake2odds

I want to believe you both read where he said, the rider in question did not agree to show transfer details, that's enough red flag to put driver on alert. At no point should any one get so egocentric to the point of not doing the needful, I've had riders that transfer and request to wait till I get alert to go, I just tell them to never mind as long as I can see the transfer details.

And about stake2odds drivers; I don't think there is comparison here, no gesture of offence.

Note: I'm not saying she didn't transfer the money, but they r no wrong way to do right, so it is what it is.

I am not justifying her act but atleast give a benet of doubt that she transferred it and it was bank delay.

I once ordered a ride for my mum from Berger to Yaba, a cash trip, and wen my mum got dere, I approached d driver and told him I am doing a transfer, he was murmuring but I told him he will see d alert b4 he leaves and I will show proof he left after I tried several times.

but unfortunately Access bank did Rubbish dat day from 6pm to 10pm money did not go and my number I gave him was only available on WhatsApp but we exchanged hii on the WhatsApp. I believed he would have called called within dat period .

Later around 10:30 pm I sent d money and sent d POP to him.

Now assuming the driver was not patient and becos he called my line and no money yet, he decided to paste my number online as a fraudulent person.

Note: I am not justifying her but atleast give a benefit of doubt. Habaaaa

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
deedee44:

It's like you don't know that many drivers live from hand to mouth. I'm not trying to justify anything though

Some drivers want to feel better by making other feel they dont know what they are doing until we appreciate that every Mallam with is Kettle den we will comprehend this card and cash issue. Me i prefer card anytime any day because i don’t like cash at hand but Some driver prefer Other wise so let’s not o over flock this issue.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newk007(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
Duke111:

Some drivers want to feel better by making other feel they dont know what they are doing until we appreciate that every Mallam with is Kettle den we will comprehend this card and cash issue. Me i prefer card anytime any day because i don’t like cash at hand but Some driver prefer Other wise so let’s not o over flock this issue.

Bros Dere is a difference between I like it and I always reject it.

Surely everyone has a preference.

But always rejecting a trip becos is card is bad.

Sometimes like sometimes you can reject wen in a very critical condition but not always
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
newk007:

I am not justifying her act but atleast give a benet of doubt that she transferred it and it was bank delay.

I once ordered a ride for my mum from Berger to Yaba, a cash trip, and wen my mum got dere, I approached d driver and told him I am doing a transfer, he was murmuring but I told him he will see d alert b4 he leaves and I will show proof he left after I tried several times.

but unfortunately Access bank did Rubbish dat day from 6pm to 10pm money did not go and my number I gave him was only available on WhatsApp but we exchanged hii on the WhatsApp. I believed he would have called called within dat period .

Later around 10:30 pm I sent d money and sent d POP to him.

Now assuming the driver was not patient and becos he called my line and no money yet, he decided to paste my number online as a fraudulent person.

Note: I am not justifying her but atleast give a benefit of doubt. Habaaaa

All this tin still goes by manner of approach, I've seen riders that will just transfer and reach to open the door, saying gone, transfer, blah blah... am I supposed to trust such person? I'm not supporting anyone too and I want to belive the case has been settled, just the quick to judge ppl going thro strain is the part I think we need to reconsider.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
toomush:

Bros you try by taking that bariga road, I have told myself I won't take that road, I tell my riders that I'm going round ooh, if not come down
I just had to bros

Update:
Got a trip from gbagada to ajah-addo road, trip ended 7k5, card trip, I was like, let bolt sha not hold it till upper Monday. Didn't feel anyhow even if at that point I only had 1k on me. I was unperturbed. I just feel it depends on the individual preference
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
omorkelly:
FELICITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loyal Sir!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
eyinola:
why u go follow brt lane sad
because we b government pikingringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
Bammzzie:

Who are the "we"...speak for urself bro undecided
Oga u get me for mind b4? Or you're just looking for cheap popularity to your moniker.

By the way who know you? Even if I've to count people you won't be mentioned in a million count

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
freshvine:
Someone using ES350 for bolt, will he make any profit? Owner driver.
OYO is your case and may d lord be ur strength.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Felicity0001:
Are some driver's s9 stupid? Can you imagine this federal goat.

Just seeing this on a WhatsApp group I belong... Some of our colleagues no go kill us with laugh
Blur their contact details bro. undecided undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pls help.me arrange one of those CCTV.
I pay u .
Let me know when I can pick it up at abule-egba/agbado ijaiye side.

please forget i typed this. just ignore" " dummy CCTV" grin

AngryIgboDon:
I laugh at those who say "Riders threaten drivers" with Social media. Don't your phones work too? When they start recording you, why don't you record them back? If they start disrespecting you, why don't you disrespect them back especially those very useless Island girls?

If a rider harrasses you or attacks you, use a koboko and whip her well well especially the female folks. Use a stone and give yourselve a mark on the body and put the blame on her. As she is recording you flogging her with Koboko, start recording her too and be giving the commentary below like;

"Can you imagine this very useless girl that wanted me to take one way. When I refused, she called me stuppid. I had to stop my car and tell her to alight from my car. Whe she refused, I had to try and drag her out. The next thing is for her to pick a stone and hurl at me. Now am wounded and bleeding"

As you are giving the narrative, use your koboko and whip the living daylights out of her. If she releases her own video, release your own video too and tag Yabaleft, Tundeednut and Instablog. Once any of them picks the video, she is gone. Believe you me, you will gain public sympathy well well.

By the way, Why can't drivers invest in a dummy cctv that uses battery like the one in the picture below? This cctv is less than 3,000 at computer village. Find a convenient place and mount it in your car. It will be blinking light. Nobody will tell riders to behave when they enter your car.

This CCTV below has been mounted in my car for over 2 years now and riders give me less problems when they observe it. Shey we want to be mad in this country? smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2020
Update reachimg me...

"My people good Morning! A container fell Eko hospital near Sheraton hotels Ikeja. All traffic towards airport is currently being diverted".
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lilkech(m): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2020
This model, the CJ1000DCP can power your electrical needs on the road either while on a road trip or on your usual inter-city running around.

Does your car have a week battery? Does your vehicles electrical components usually malfunction thereby rendering your car unable to start? Do you have gadgets you wish to power for up to 48hrs without relying on NEPA (mobile phones, laptops, car jumpstarts etc), Then this product is for you.

The CATERPILLAR PROFESSIONAL POWER STATION is your all in one need for your electrical Emmergency while on the road or while in a secluded or lonely area, do you have a flat tyre that needs some air?

Get this product and say bye-bye to all your electrical wahala while on your drive.

Price : N65,000

Functions: 500 Amp Jump Starter,
Power Station and Air Compressor. 500 Amp instant & 1000 peak battery amp starting power. Helps to jump-start most 12V vehicles without the need for another vehicle

200 Watt Power Station: One 120 Volt AC outlet to power tool chargers, laptops and small personal electronic devices

120 PSI air compressor with heavy-duty brass tipped SureFit nozzle securely connects to tires, sports equipment and more.

4 separate spaces of 2 Amp USB Provides up to 2 Amps USB Charging Power for phones, tablets & electronic devices

12V DC Outlet: Alternate 12 Volt power source for on-site emergencies and charging needs for your laptops, Televisions etc.

ALSO FEATURES:

Rechargeable Built-in 120 Volt AC Charging adapter, to use with any electric extension cord

Reverse Polarity Alarm and LED Indicator:
Alerts the user when connected in reverse

Power Switch: Helps prevent power to the clamps until ready to jump-start.

Tough Rugged Housing:

Increased Durability

Built-In Area Light: For increased visibility and safety

Place your order today.

Contact +2348033762833 either on phone or watsapp to get your unit. Thank you.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:10am On Nov 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2020
newk007:

Bros Dere is a difference between I like it and I always reject it.

Surely everyone has a preference.

But always rejecting a trip becos is card is bad.

Sometimes like sometimes you can reject wen in a very critical condition but not always

Very true sir. Let them keep rejecting card trip we that love card trip we be accepting them grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hayor88(m): 9:24am On Nov 09, 2020
Top of the morning BOSSES
In need of a car for[b]
HP/Rental
Location- idimu (Mainland)
08083727019[/b]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2020
Duke111:

Very true sir. Let them keep rejecting card trip we that love card trip we be accepting them grin
as a matter of fact i wish ehailing app in naija can be operated mainly on cards, the advantage of card trips can't be compared to cash. Card trips saves me time to quickly move to the next trip , card trip saves me from looking for change, card trip give me confidence that no useless lekki girl will show me fake alert or waiting for her bf to come and pay, so many cases of here of abeg help me call this girl she has refused to pay for her ride and yet u guys still prefer cash trips? I carry one girl on saturday from one hotel in gbagada heading to lagos business school on a surge of 1.9 in my mind i said fight go dey today and i was already preparing for fight in my mind tho the girl was trying to be nice ooo but i didn't let dat get into me , my eyes on my money, we got to her destination the man was already waiting by LBS gate, na so i end trip oo 8,200 guy man start dey para say lai lai me i don manipulate the app grin na so the girl dey beg am say traffic plenty for road, guy man face the girl say why she no drop and blow okada come meet am grin grin, he say may be i be her bf that's y the money high like dat and she com dey beg him to pay me, las las shaaa i collect my money complete and zoom off..if its card trip wetin concern me with useless arguments

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2020
eyinola:
as a matter of fact i wish ehailing app in naija can be operated mainly on cards, the advantage of card trips can't be compared to cash. Card trips saves me time to quickly move to the next trip , card trip saves me from looking for change, card trip give me confidence that no useless lekki girl will show me fake alert or waiting for her bf to come and pay, so many cases of here of abeg help me call this girl she has refused to pay for her ride and yet u guys still prefer cash trips? I carry one girl on saturday from one hotel in gbagada heading to lagos business school on a surge of 1.9 in my mind i said fight go dey today and i was already preparing for fight in my mind tho the girl was trying to be nice ooo but i didn't let dat get into me , my eyes on my money, we got to her destination the man was already waiting by LBS gate, na so i end trip oo 8,200 guy man start dey para say lai lai me i don manipulate the app grin na so the girl dey beg am say traffic plenty for road, guy man face the girl say why she no drop and blow okada come meet am grin grin, he say may be i be her bf that's y the money high like dat and she com dey beg him to pay me, las las shaaa i collect my money complete and zoom off..if its card trip wetin concern me with useless arguments

Your post is not balance until you also state the disadvantages of card trip to both parties.

Some months ago I started a card trip without the rider being on the car after rider and I had argument on the phone... Disadvantage of card trip.

The other time I reported a driver here who collected 3500box from a rider despite the trip being card... Disadvantage of card trip

I've carried an elderly woman from Sura to Lekki on trip and she still wanted to pay me cash but I informed her it's a card trip so she doesnt have to pay twice. I know some drivers will collect that money....another disadvantage

I've heard drivers not ending trips afyer drop off simply because trip payment is card... Not all riders knows or have time complaining about trip/adjustment... Another disadvantage

I can go on and on...

There's nothing like time wasting for cash or card payment... If a rider complains of trip fare tell them to channel their complains to the ride share complain simple.

The advantages and disadvantage of both cash and card trip can mever be over emphasize.

Solution to the problem is, let everyone stick to what work best for them and stop trying too hard to force a horse to drink water.

Drop mic!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2020
Looking for a driver to give my car to (rentals). Please, WhatsApp 0701 167 0455. Driver should reside around lawanson.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2020
pope191:

Nah wah... Tojahh! Abeg help me look, maybe nah me no see Honda civic for those cars

Funny guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:49am On Nov 09, 2020
Felicity0001:

Your post is not balance until you also state the disadvantages of card trip to both parties.

Some months ago I started a card trip without the rider being on the car after rider and I had argument on the phone... Disadvantage of card trip.

The other time I reported a driver here who collected 3500box from a rider despite the trip being card... Disadvantage of card trip

I've carried an elderly woman from Sura to Lekki on trip and she still wanted to pay me cash but I informed her it's a card trip so she doesnt have to pay twice. I know some drivers will collect that money....another disadvantage

I've heard drivers not ending trips afyer drop off simply because trip payment is card... Not all riders knows or have time complaining about trip/adjustment... Another disadvantage

I can go on and on...

There's nothing like time wasting for cash or card payment... If a rider complains of trip fare tell them to channel their complains to the ride share complain simple.

The advantages and disadvantage of both cash and card trip can mever be over emphasize.

Solution to the problem is, let everyone stick to what work best for them and stop trying too hard to force a horse to drink water.

Drop mic!

See person disadvantages.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newk007(m): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2020
Felicity0001:

I can go on and on...

Drop mic!

Lols... All d thins You stated dere re either ignorance on rider ( the elderly woman is ignorant, if na my mama and she pays, I will make sure d driver pays back in full )or fraudulent act by driver( how on earth can U start a trip without d rider, gross indiscipline).

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newk007(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2020
donfortune48:

I just weak for d guy I swear... Was just laughing how on earth someone dat claims to pass the four walls of a uni be typing such a nonsense.

Well common sense is not........

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
donfortune48:

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
newk007:

Lols... All d thins You stated dere re either ignorance on rider ( the elderly woman is ignorant, if na my mama and she pays, I will make sure d driver pays back in full )or fraudulent act by driver( how on earth can U start a trip without d rider, gross indiscipline).

See your mouth like gross

No b only gross na net.

If e too pain you abeg go and jump into the lagoon

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3118) (3119) (3120) (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) ... (5704) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: EmiloCorn and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.