Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4764829 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Anyone else experienced this? They gave me the bonus sha o cos I did more than 15hrs sef

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Blackbishop:

This is the first time someone actually narrates the whole jackshit going on with that moove. Luxury driver go dey do video dey use 70% talk jackshit without hitting real topic.

Luxurydriver ought to have made video about this development. He made the video when he got their car, if I'm right.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sincerely, I wont advise you to invest 2m in this business unless you're driving rhe car yourself.

If you have the time and toughness to monitor the car and the driver, no P. But still, 2m naira seems too much to invest in ehailing anymore.

jamesy212:
Hello guys,
I have N2M I'm considering investing in transportation business here in Lagos in hauling services.

Please I will like to seek your advice on what ride to go for at that price and based on your experience, is it a good move?

I intend giving it out to someone who will be making weekly returns.

Please I need your candid advice

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
weyreypey:

Welch or Adeleke?

Repping WELCH always.. Mr. GOODLUCK hear am from my hand?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
chiefbuchiV12:

Blackbishop na B. U. you go school?

Confirm B.U boy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
peeps4u:

Luxurydriver ought to have made video about this development. He made the video when he got their car, if I'm right.
Yeah he did.

>>The only problem with his video is he sumtimes forget the topic, talks about absolutely nothing, then remembers the topic towards the end of the video

>>Tho he's improved judging from his last 2 videos

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by litathom(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
SaintHilary:

Yeah he did.

>>The only problem with his video is he sumtimes forget the topic, talks about absolutely nothing, then remembers the topic towards the end of the video

>>Tho he's improved judging from his last 2 videos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
You've got a vehicle but you don't use it often and you're looking to earn extra through e-hailing by partnering with someone to drive it for you?

Kindly email me @ i.seekcoker16@gmail.com

I'm available as a driver for weekly remittances/delivery
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Smfa123: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Can anyone take me from sangotedo to Ikeja by 4pm this afternoon ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Smfa123: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Preferably a Camry or other spacious car
Smfa123:
Can anyone take me from sangotedo to Ikeja by 4pm this afternoon ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
pope191:

I Don change my mind... African is my father's land, Nigeria is my country shocked

Abi dem deny you like me?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
jamesy212:
Hello guys,
I have N2M I'm considering investing in transportation business here in Lagos in hauling services.

Please I will like to seek your advice on what ride to go for at that price and based on your experience, is it a good move?

I intend giving it out to someone who will be making weekly returns.

Please I need your candid advice

Just as some would say e-hailing is trash and financially unreasonable in Nigeria, there are people who would always say otherwise Praising the initiative of e-hailing in Nigeria and cashing out. The differences between them both is their perspectives.

You could use the 2m to get a good car and cash out on a weekly or you could use the money to buy gears for e-hailing drivers (e.g scratch erasers, tasers for security, low cost car scanners e.t.c) and sell to drivers making the job easier for them and still cash out weekly.

In the end it all balls down to spending the money on something you consider worth it and not spending the money on something someone convinced you to spend it on and you still regretted it.

You asked for an advice and here's mine; spend the money however you like as long as you don't regret spending it. As they say here 'problems nor dey finish'

(No one here can give you a comprehensive textbook truth about how the business is, you'd just have to dive in and swim with the SHARKS, that's if you want to)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
The God that answereth by fire will always be my God.

Izzou Izzou grin grin grin

Gradually your plans are coming out. You want me to come to Madam Rad shop? So they can add otapiapia to Jamaican rice and give me? grin grin

Or give me something that I will eat and not shiit for one month wink wink wink

Then from there, you suggest we all visit Gazzuz shop for an excursion tour of his workshop?

Don't worry bro. You will see me there live and direct.

So fear fit hold you like this. Bro no worry me I go support you with antidote of anything dem plan for you.

I Gat Your Back cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
chiefbuchiV12:

E go be welch, na good boys been dey adeleke

Oga park well Adeleke na Hall or wash..... that boiz quarter of New Male Hall na him you dey call hall. Mak I no talk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Edonna(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
Am thinking of acquiring an 09 honda accord for uber business...pls advice cos I don't knw hw reliable honda accords re for the buisness......make una answer me oh I get hot temper.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
Who can help me with bolt office address on the mainland. My friend registered as new driver on Bolt with my car. He want to be using my car sometimes when I’m not using it to work. They have approved him and they removed the car from my vehicle list and add me to my old car I no longer use. It was a rider that notice it that my plate no. Is different. She even have to cancel the trip that she’s not comfortable. I’ve tried adding it back since last week, they keep writing car in review.
So two drivers can not use one car?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Edonna(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
And how does this car hire work....incase I decide to give it out to a driver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
So money can come out even without shooting one bullet,

Just kidding grin

BAZ001:

Bros unless na army you go carry. A guy went to police to complain last week . [b]Police told him to go and make peace with the person, that right now in Nigeria na peace, no arrest [/b]no police station to keep anybody. I don laugh tire.
Is Better guys start bombarding them with calls and CIA @izzou can get their Instagram or Facebook account.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
What is happening today oo? With all the surge no trip right here in the middle of surulere. Just as i was thinking one korope just bash my car, i just confused as i come down like dis eeh d guy start to beg in the name of God. Please Brethren wat should i do now?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Duke111:
What is happening today oo? With all the surge no trip right here in the middle of surulere. Just as i was thinking one korope just bash my car, i just confused as i come down like dis eeh d guy start to beg in the name of God. Please Brethren wat should i do now?

Collect money for damages. Those korope drivers are so reckless and stupidly daring especially if they see that you are driving a corolla or a car they consider less expensive.

That's how one chased me to go and hit ambulance carrying corpse. Don't let his begging deceive you. He wouldn't accept begging if you were the one that hit him.

People need to start accepting responsibility for their carelessness. He didn't see you before hitting you?

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifec92: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Duke111:

Better to avoid troubles this period...if the scratch isn’t much, then let him go! But if e much, just take at all at all from him cos panel beater no go collect please from you...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Duke111:

Sorry boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Collect money for damages. Those korope drivers are so reckless and stupidly daring especially if they see that you are driving a corolla or a car they consider less expensive.

That's how one chased me to go and hit ambulance carrying corpse. Don't let his begging deceive you. He wouldn't accept begging if you were the one that hit him.

People need to start accepting responsibility for their carelessness. He didn't see you before hitting you?

Who do we blame? Lagos state govt for real... I received mine ard Marsha on Friday, these keke guys turn korope drivers, drive as if they r riding keke, they break all many of traffic rules, one way expert, no any form of safety measures in their vehicles and government act as if they don't see. I couldn't get over what possible ways to tame this people, but I feel if government make it necessary for them to inspect their vehicles every 3/6 months and get rid of anyone with unnecessary scratches, they will think twice, before driving anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Blackbishop:

Abi dem deny you like me?

If I hear... we moove cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
izzou:

Lol grin

I stopped doing that sir. All I do is call, talk and hope they pay up.

Even after reading his experience, a driver here would still accept transfer tomorrow morning, and drop account number for an unknown rider to pay up.

If you start a trip and see cash payment, inform your rider that you won't accept transfers. It's either they pay cash, or you will wait at an ATM for them, to still pay cash grin

May God continue to keep us all from scammers

Boss it's not that easy, I have to drop 3 riders half way today, the way these riders get entitled lately and ready to help u with 1 star at slight provocation can't b comprehend.

Abeg this guy have fail to send my 600, I picked him from Olabanji Olajide to Souncity, I mean this guy badly and I'll go as far as putting his number on pleasent job offer under Ikeja bridge

Abeg make una help me remember the guy 08136766339
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
pope191:

If I hear... we moove cheesy

Naso.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by promskid28: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
please I'm looking for a car to rent on a weekly remmitance, I have an active uber&bolt account. If you have a car or know someone, pls link me, help a brother, God bless you all.
My contact: 08169419729 call or whatsapp
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
Blackbishop:

This is the first time someone actually narrates the whole jackshit going on with that moove. Luxury driver go dey do video dey use 70% talk jackshit without hitting real topic.

I swear... D Guy just dey run business on top our heads... I still dey struggle ooh...man need to be wise... shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Guys, anyone around Ikorodu Bustop? Need to lift a friend from there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
The God that answereth by fire will always be my God.

Izzou Izzou grin grin grin

Gradually your plans are coming out. You want me to come to Madam Rad shop? So they can add otapiapia to Jamaican rice and give me? grin grin

Or give me something that I will eat and not shiit for one month wink wink wink

Then from there, you suggest we all visit Gazzuz shop for an excursion tour of his workshop?

Don't worry bro. You will see me there live and direct.

LWBMB!!! This guy sabi fear shallgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
pope191:

Boss it's not that easy, I have to drop 3 riders half way today, the way these riders get entitled lately and ready to help u with 1 star at slight provocation can't b comprehend.

Abeg this guy have fail to send my 600, I picked him from Olabanji Olajide to Souncity, I mean this guy badly and I'll go as far as putting his number on pleasent job offer under Ikeja bridge

He's not picking. I sent him a text
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
pope191:

abeg help me add this guy number as the second number for the job.....0904 141 9507.....4000naira and he has blocked me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.