Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816606 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hayor88(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2020
Hello SIR/MA
Kindly help me with a car for Hire purchase
(Corolla or Camry)
Idimu-lagos is the location..
God bless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2020
We are your number one source to get any vehicle checked. We make it easy for you to discover the complete history of any used car before you buy or sell it. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you'll have peace of mind before you buy . Have that peace of mind knowing the vehicle's complete history.
You’ll receive crucial facts about the car you’re looking to buy that will help you make a smart decision.

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 11:45am On Nov 14, 2020
chucsmoore:
Everywhere don stew grin, tomatoes splashing towards 3nd roundabout. No more doing N500 trips once filling stations starts selling at new pump price of N170. Except on a very rare occasions

Bro, I only accept surge trips... I bought 2k fuel for 11liters this morning to fill up my tank.

No time for nonsense with the shitty fares

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U69nHFXp_Q

Indigenous rideshare app willing to give drivers brand new car on Hire purchase
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:58am On Nov 14, 2020
Moove wants to start HP. Got their call 3 days ago informing ne about the proposed HP arrangement. Yet to come up with their T&C, perhaps dont want to publicize it yet until the due time, when I asked them.

If anyone might be interested when they start.

Good luck
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
chucsmoore:

Wow! As at yesterday afternoon I bought fuel at Mobil close to Otedola bridge at N158

I bought today at Mobil ogba for N167.50

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kissCleo: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hello
Ps can I use a RAV4 Jeep 2006 for bolt/ taxify ?the car is just sitting der n i don’t know what to do .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phred1717: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Yea...I'm equally using 2004 model for bolt. quote author=kissCleo post=96032677]Hello
Ps can I use a RAV4 Jeep 2006 for bolt/ taxify ?the car is just sitting der n i don’t know what to do . [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
peeps4u:
Moove wants to start HP. Got their call 3 days ago informing ne about the proposed HP arrangement. Yet to come up with their T&C, perhaps dont want to publicize it yet until the due time, when I asked them.

If anyone might be interested when they start.

Good luck
[b]
They want to scam you.
Moove “hmmm”

Lemme be sincere and tell you little you need to know about moove.

Their cars are cool but with VIN most of the cars Na Accident not too bad though.

Their management are so disorganized � especially the workers at service center “poorly services”

After I bought my car outright, naso village people no want it to rest. Engine Start issue so I opt for white collar job luckily I got part time and give moove trial.

I went for training (Maryland) I dropped my guarantor Forms and they said they’ll get back to me.

Second day I got a text notifying me to get my new car at Mushin service center on getting their, our initial agreement which I signed at Maryland was 45 trips 60hours online and 50k on dashboard.

You too shake head for modern day slavery on Uber abi okay naso me self shake head say guy man shey you fit do this?

So at service center that morning, I met with the old drivers which they said they are not yet complete a two weeks probation (a probation period to allow drivers being taking car home).

I got a 2016 sport Corolla we’re like 15drivers that came that day. I got a new phone with their sim loaded with data, car holder and hand sanitizer (face mask also)

I’ll continue soon [/b]

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
That's my guy. Same here too. No surge, no going online.
mrjaydee:

Bro, I only accept surge trips... I bought 2k fuel for 11liters this morning to fill up my tank.

No time for nonsense with the shitty fares

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ghost1994:

They want to scam you.
Moove “hmmm”

Lemme be sincere and tell you little you need to know about moove.

Their cars are cool but with VIN most of the cars Na Accident not too bad though.

Their management are so disorganized � especially the workers at service center “poorly services”

After I bought my car outright, naso village people no want it to rest. Engine Start issue so I opt for white collar job luckily I got part time and give moove trial.

I went for training (Maryland) I dropped my guarantor Forms and they said they’ll get back to me.

Second day I got a text notifying me to get my new car at Mushin service center on getting their, our initial agreement which I signed at Maryland was 45 trips 60hours online and 50k on dashboard.

You too shake head for modern day slavery on Uber abi okay naso me self shake head say guy man shey you fit do this?

So at service center that morning, I met with the old drivers which they said they are not yet complete a two weeks probation (a probation period to allow drivers being taking car home).

I got a 2016 sport Corolla we’re like 15drivers that came that day. I got a new phone with their sim loaded with data, car holder and hand sanitizer (face mask also)

I’ll continue soon

Also, you have to work for 2 weeks and all the money you work will go to moove directly. They’ll give you 2,500 naira everyday for fueling and if you make billions with the 2500 fuel ⛽️ Na their money. You pick the car in the morning collect 2,500 and you close by 5-6 some people close late due to location and traffic.

Well once their 2500 fuel almost finish and I don see like yellow empty light on my dashboard, Na to turn off app and head to service center to drop the car.

I did this for complete 1 week I met their target 47 trips 67hours and 58k hmm what a week. I got alert of 15k on Monday that’s a salary from moove.

Some drivers that their house is very far had to sleep at the Service center some rugged and usually leave for home late at night.

On 2nd week Tuesday morning, I got a call from one of their senior cso to wait and get some security in my car to allow me taking it home.

Also I signed another agreement which stated 60hours 45trips and 50k on dashboard. So once you meet this target, you’re up to get 15k basic salary and 13k for fuel and anything you make after that, is your money.

I tried my best to meet up (not convenient though) imagine using Uber only for Lagos? Haaa for this period wey we know the real king of app for Lagos.

Naso I hit like 75k 70.7hours and 63 trips. So moove has taken card trips and they sent me 15k and 13k 28k and asked me to pay 48k so out of the cash I collected I add some money and resend back to them. It’s a magic calculations. You have to be in the system to understand it.

Hmmm naso endsars came destroy and reset their brains � moove open another clause in the agreement we signed.

Note: we were not allowed to take the agreements signed home, neither we were allowed to snapped it. The agreements be like COM 311 handout. They told us they’ll send the copy but up till today Have never received anything.

Naso moove changed their agreements via voice notes and text messages that our first 45 trips goes to them, if you didn’t meet up with any kpi no money from their end. And if you didn’t meet up with 45trips, they’ll call you to send 50k to them. (Haaa naso people Dey para that this is not what we signed) you know naija guys with useless angers.

Naso them open the agreements 4.4 states they’re liable to change the agreements every two weeks lipsrsealed
Naso dem mute � if you’re not okay with it drop keys.

Hmmm � things hard naso I give Am trial. I did 93k first 45 trips was above 65k am dead � like my name ghost for you to meet 93k only on Uber for Lagos wey driver don full with no or more surge you need 26-27k fuel.

Hmmm naso them tell me say I need to remit 65k first 45trips and they will send me 15k salary (slavery) and 13k fuel. Haaa God forbid naso I vex face my white collar drop their key before I get HBP.

So 99.999999% moove drivers you’re seeing their are Suffering and smiling oh. God don’t leave his own pikin although nobody to call for help/loan I for don buy engine but man no fit just Dey suffer without nothing to show.

So if you’re out there thinking moove will do you good brother man � Na story oh. I manage to save 135k from them all thanks to some kind Lagos rider wey understand how struggle be. If not person for no get anything.

Please if you know you’ll accept their car let it be only your last option.

Thanks
Ghost 1994

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Matrix414: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hi guys, good day. Please what would you advise someone that's about starting ehailing business with a rental package? Does the business still pay?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Wow..... shocked

@Ghost1994
Thanks for this revelation. This should help prospective drivers to make an informed decision.

When people were rushing to take a 2016 car to driver on Uber, what were they expecting though? ......that it was going to be easy?

How much does your car engine cost, though?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Babadee1900:
Wow..... shocked

@Ghost1994
Thanks for this revelation. This should help prospective drivers to make an informed decision.

When people were rushing to take a 2016 car to driver on Uber, what were they expecting though? ......that it was going to be easy?

How much does your car engine cost, though?

220k full engine. While half engine (borale) 190k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ghost1994:

220k full engine. While half engine (borale) 190k
Pls mention me anytime you buy the engine let me support you with 15k for Mechanic to install it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Babadee1900:
Pls mention me anything you buy the engine let me support you with 15k for Mechanic to install it.

Whaooo cry thank you very much God will bless you more

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Well, Moove had it coming,. 2016 vehicle for cabs @ ₦65/km. In a city grappling with infrastructure ( roads).

Tbh, riders don't deserve a 2016 car @ dt fare,.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kissCleo: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thanks a lot smiley
Phred1717:
Yea...I'm equally using 2004 model for bolt. quote author=kissCleo post=96032677]Hello
Ps can I use a RAV4 Jeep 2006 for bolt/ taxify ?the car is just sitting der n i don’t know what to do .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Babadee1900:
Pls mention me anything you buy the engine let me support you with 15k for Mechanic to install it.
grin grin

Abundant blessings

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Babadee1900:

Babadee1900 for president grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
1daboi:
pope191, so now you wan japa? Contact izzou asap if you want Canada

Boss Nigeria no tire u? Where's izzou grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hey guys. I noticed my car has been consuming too much fuel and i did a scan. This was the result.
My technician adviced i change my 02 censor with 5k.
I hope the fuel consumption would reduce after this?

Also my check engine light has been on for a while.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
pope191:

Babadee for president grin
Abeg carry me along when you are leaving the country cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Okay guys...

Thank you all for your interests in the upcoming parrrie wink

Our next deliberation should be on the VENUE and DATE

I suggest Aunty Radautoworks restaurant, but that's just my suggestion. Let the full house decide. grin

cc.. everybody except tojahh

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
pope191:

Boss Nigeria no tire u? Where's izzou grin

I dey bro

Country hard recently grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
izzou:
Okay guys...

I suggest Aunty Radautoworks restaurant, but that's just my suggestion. Let the full house decide. grin

SECONDED.
I hail everyone in the house.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
izzou:
Okay guys...

radautoworks restaurant was on my mind too.a also thinking about the Jamaican jollof rice grin @babadee, God go bless you for your kindness towards ghost baba. Moove no go kill drivers

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
kissCleo:
Hello

If na your car amd it is fuel efficient, use am, just be selective in places to go. Don't Give it out to a driver please.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
izzou:

I dey bro

Country hard recently grin

grin The Buhari effect... we enter this one with all body

(1) (2) (3) ... (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jpworld(m), Donbrowser9, providencia(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.