Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4816977 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
Babadee1900:
Abeg carry me along when you are leaving the country cry

I Don change my mind... African is my father's land, Nigeria is my country shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thanks for your post. Not interested in them anyway.

I just hope luxurydriver has dropped their car by now.

Ghost1994:

Also, you have to work for 2 weeks and all the money you work will go to moove directly. They’ll give you 2,500 naira everyday for fueling and if you make billions with the 2500 fuel ⛽️ Na their money. You pick the car in the morning collect 2,500 and you close by 5-6 some people close late due to location and traffic.

Well once their 2500 fuel almost finish and I don see like yellow empty light on my dashboard, Na to turn off app and head to service center to drop the car.

I did this for complete 1 week I met their target 47 trips 67hours and 58k hmm what a week. I got alert of 15k on Monday that’s a salary from moove.

Some drivers that their house is very far had to sleep at the Service center some rugged and usually leave for home late at night.

On 2nd week Tuesday morning, I got a call from one of their senior cso to wait and get some security in my car to allow me taking it home.

Also I signed another agreement which stated 60hours 45trips and 50k on dashboard. So once you meet this target, you’re up to get 15k basic salary and 13k for fuel and anything you make after that, is your money.

I tried my best to meet up (not convenient though) imagine using Uber only for Lagos? Haaa for this period wey we know the real king of app for Lagos.

Naso I hit like 75k 70.7hours and 63 trips. So moove has taken card trips and they sent me 15k and 13k 28k and asked me to pay 48k so out of the cash I collected I add some money and resend back to them. It’s a magic calculations. You have to be in the system to understand it.

Hmmm naso endsars came destroy and reset their brains � moove open another clause in the agreement we signed.

Note: we were not allowed to take the agreements signed home, neither we were allowed to snapped it. The agreements be like COM 311 handout. They told us they’ll send the copy but up till today Have never received anything.

Naso moove changed their agreements via voice notes and text messages that our first 45 trips goes to them, if you didn’t meet up with any kpi no money from their end. And if you didn’t meet up with 45trips, they’ll call you to send 50k to them. (Haaa naso people Dey para that this is not what we signed) you know naija guys with useless angers.

Naso them open the agreements 4.4 states they’re liable to change the agreements every two weeks lipsrsealed
Naso dem mute � if you’re not okay with it drop keys.

Hmmm � things hard naso I give Am trial. I did 93k first 45 trips was above 65k am dead � like my name ghost for you to meet 93k only on Uber for Lagos wey driver don full with no or more surge you need 26-27k fuel.

Hmmm naso them tell me say I need to remit 65k first 45trips and they will send me 15k salary (slavery) and 13k fuel. Haaa God forbid naso I vex face my white collar drop their key before I get HBP.

So 99.999999% moove drivers you’re seeing their are Suffering and smiling oh. God don’t leave his own pikin although nobody to call for help/loan I for don buy engine but man no fit just Dey suffer without nothing to show.

So if you’re out there thinking moove will do you good brother man � Na story oh. I manage to save 135k from them all thanks to some kind Lagos rider wey understand how struggle be. If not person for no get anything.

Please if you know you’ll accept their car let it be only your last option.

Thanks
Ghost 1994

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Babadee1900:
Pls mention me anything you buy the engine let me support you with 15k for Mechanic to install it.

God bless you bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thirdended grin
izzou:
Okay guys...

Thank you all for your interests in the upcoming parrrie wink

Our next deliberation should be on the VENUE and DATE

I suggest Aunty Radautoworks restaurant, but that's just my suggestion. Let the full house decide. grin

cc.. everybody except tojahh

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Long before I started driving on bolt, I occasionally come here and wonder why drivers complain about riders not paying fares of 1000-3000. The money felt too insignificant. Now that I drive myself, I understand the pain of those drivers who were "scammed".

Now to my experience today

I carried this rider today. Fare was 3100, bolt to pay 100 and customer 3000.

On getting to customers destination, she said the friend she went to meet(a guy) will be the one to pay.

The guy said he has no cash with him and will do a transfer. I declined and requested he does cashback and pays me from a close POS shop.

His response was, he's still expecting the money he wants to pay with in his account and I just have to hold on for the money to reflect. I waited for quite a while and when the said money didn't reflect in his account, I realised I was losing more than the N3000 from other trips I was not taking so I gave him my account number and collected his phone number. From the moment I left, the guy stopped responding to my calls.

The lady on the other hand requested I go back to the guys house where I dropped her to collect the money. The place was not too far from where I stay so I branched on my way home. On getting there both of them are no where to be found. The ladys number is now switched off and the guy still deliberately ignoring my calls.

This is now a clear case of fraud and I plan to teach these ones a lesson they'll never forget. The plan is to arrest the lady at her house by Monday morning if I don't get the money before then. I don't mind spending 100k to chase that 3000. These ones must be taught a lesson.

Edited

Thanks to you guys. The money has been paid

19 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bros drop her number let's call her for you
kanuisagoat:
Long before I started driving on bolt, I occasionally come here and wonder why drivers complain about riders not paying fares of 1000-3000. The money felt too insignificant. Now that I drive myself, I understand the pain of those drivers who were "scammed".

On getting to customers destination, she said the friend she went to meet(a guy) will be the one to pay.

The guy said he has no cash with him and will do a transfer. I declined and requested he does cashback and pays me from a close POS shop.

His response was, he's still expecting the money he wants to pay with in his account and I just have to hold on for the money to reflect. I waited for quite a while and when the said money didn't reflect in his account, I realised I was losing more than the N3000 from other trips I was not taking so I gave him my account number and collected his phone number. From the moment I left, the guy stopped responding to my calls.

The lady on the other hand requested I go back to the guys house where I dropped her to collect the money. The place was not too far from where I stay so I branched on my way home. On getting there both of them are no where to be found. The ladys number is now switched off and the guy still deliberately ignoring my calls.

This is now a clear case of fraud and I plan to teach these ones a lesson they'll never forget. The plan is to arrest the lady at her house by Monday morning if I don't get the money before then. I don't mind spending 100k to chase that 3000. These ones must be taught a lesson.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
peeps4u:
Thanks for your post. Not interested in them anyway.

I was fortunate to meet on my first day. He came to pick his car up I think his 2nd week not too sure but he’ was part of Old drivers.

The guy was very nice and I appreciate the fact that he was open minded (He said “guy this thing isn’t easy just have a plan B” and he encouraged people to have their own YouTube channels) God” will bless him.

Although a lot of drivers have different agendas for Moovee cars.

Some are using it to oppress and oven lighters things
Some are for business connections
Some came to do comparisons
Some came to hustle for a month or two just to save up for whatever they’re pursuing.

But all in all, Moovee isn’t a deal someone should be proud of.

There’s nothing like 25k rental it’s deeper than whatever you’ can even imagine

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
kanuisagoat:

grin grin

I support u, , if u nid igbo to high ur morale,I will supply u,, they must be taught a good lesson

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
kanuisagoat:

Sorry about that bruv, no need to take the matter too far, this kind of issue is why we have this kind of forum. Drop the riders details here and see how useful this forum is. This forum no de slack for this kind matter cos they have helped me before.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
Duke111:

Sorry about that bruv, no need to take the matter too far, this kind of issue is why we have this kind of forum. Drop the riders details here and see how useful this forum is. This forum no de slack for this kind matter cos they have helped me before.

ofime123:
Bros drop her number let's call her for you

Thank you sirs. Lady

The guy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
her number is off
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
izzou:
Okay guys...

Thank you all for your interests in the upcoming parrrie wink

Our next deliberation should be on the VENUE and DATE

I suggest Aunty Radautoworks restaurant, but that's just my suggestion. Let the full house decide. grin

cc.. everybody except tojahh

Small play wey I play with you na you carry serious abi

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
pope191:

I Don change my mind... African is my father's land, Nigeria is my country shocked
I will remind you grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
peeps4u:

God bless you bro
Amen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ibrabdul72(m): 3:12am On Nov 15, 2020
[OP I am a victim of this their slavery too, but guess what? I'm not going to give up without a fight. I have a copy of that contract and it clearly states that it's valid for 3 weeks. Na technicality we go take solve the quagmire quote author=peeps4u post=96045910]Thanks for your post. Not interested in them anyway.

[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 5:22am On Nov 15, 2020
@ radautoworks thanks you so much for you kind gesture in such a difficult and challenging time, my prayer for you is, May God bless you with long life, great and healthy live and prosper you more!! Amen!!!

@ Ghost1994 , thanks for the great revelation on your Moove experience, I was really close to entering and signing the contract but my wife called me to withdraw... I'm not regretting that advice and decision I took even though things are not balance yet but things are better without Moove. The moment I told them "Uber blocked my account" that was the day my phone temperature came down. Watin na only me be driver on Uber? I'm Even suspecting them self with my blocked account. Anyways, thank God I'm back online on Bolt amd Indriver is gaining ground.

@ kanuisagoat, guy let me give you and everyone the latest update on our security/police presently. Due to the #EndSars issue on ground police is not making any form of arrest right, if you as a complainant go to a station to lodge a complain police will detail you while they call the person you came to complain about on the phone, most people(95%) they called on the phone in my present gave police one excuse or the other not to come( they're wise and understand the time and season) while the few that came(foolish once) had to path ways to bail themselves while you too bail yourself and in most cases the case was never resolved rather police just "chop" from both ends.

When the accident happened, the man that ran into my car where I was parked went to the nearest station (Oke Oba PS, Abule Egba) and the DPO gave him about 6officers well armed. They came and were friendly but left with any arrest of either person or objects...

So guys, just forget police station for the now till heaven knows when and please let's try and stay away from trouble while we pray for God to keep trouble away from us as well.

At least I can now type freely without my phone restarting and hopefully will be back online next week with a tok

@ izzou, nice venue but the time will have to be during the day because of present happenings.
I would suggest 12noon: 30th November or 1st, December or better still we can take it to 1st/2nd week of January during the winter. But the truth is no time will ever be convenient for people so let's just have a date. Who one come go come.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 7:41am On Nov 15, 2020
Ghost1994:

Also, you have to work for 2 weeks and all the money you work will go to moove directly. They’ll give you 2,500 naira everyday for fueling and if you make billions with the 2500 fuel ⛽️ Na their money. You pick the car in the morning collect 2,500 and you close by 5-6 some people close late due to location and traffic.

Well once their 2500 fuel almost finish and I don see like yellow empty light on my dashboard, Na to turn off app and head to service center to drop the car.

I did this for complete 1 week I met their target 47 trips 67hours and 58k hmm what a week. I got alert of 15k on Monday that’s a salary from moove.

Some drivers that their house is very far had to sleep at the Service center some rugged and usually leave for home late at night.

On 2nd week Tuesday morning, I got a call from one of their senior cso to wait and get some security in my car to allow me taking it home.

Also I signed another agreement which stated 60hours 45trips and 50k on dashboard. So once you meet this target, you’re up to get 15k basic salary and 13k for fuel and anything you make after that, is your money.

I tried my best to meet up (not convenient though) imagine using Uber only for Lagos? Haaa for this period wey we know the real king of app for Lagos.

Naso I hit like 75k 70.7hours and 63 trips. So moove has taken card trips and they sent me 15k and 13k 28k and asked me to pay 48k so out of the cash I collected I add some money and resend back to them. It’s a magic calculations. You have to be in the system to understand it.

Hmmm naso endsars came destroy and reset their brains � moove open another clause in the agreement we signed.

Note: we were not allowed to take the agreements signed home, neither we were allowed to snapped it. The agreements be like COM 311 handout. They told us they’ll send the copy but up till today Have never received anything.

Naso moove changed their agreements via voice notes and text messages that our first 45 trips goes to them, if you didn’t meet up with any kpi no money from their end. And if you didn’t meet up with 45trips, they’ll call you to send 50k to them. (Haaa naso people Dey para that this is not what we signed) you know naija guys with useless angers.

Naso them open the agreements 4.4 states they’re liable to change the agreements every two weeks lipsrsealed

Hmmm � things hard naso I give Am trial. I did 93k first 45 trips was above 65k am dead � like my name ghost for you to meet 93k only on Uber for Lagos wey driver don full with no or more surge you need 26-27k fuel.

Hmmm naso them tell me say I need to remit 65k first 45trips and they will send me 15k salary (slavery) and 13k fuel. Haaa God forbid naso I vex face my white collar drop their key before I get HBP.

So 99.999999% moove drivers you’re seeing their are Suffering and smiling oh. God don’t leave his own pikin although nobody to call for help/loan I for don buy engine but man no fit just Dey suffer without nothing to show.

So if you’re out there thinking moove will do you good brother man � Na story oh. I manage to save 135k from them all thanks to some kind Lagos rider wey understand how struggle be. If not person for no get anything.

Thanks
Ghost 1994

Feel you should create awareness on Twitter and Facebook, warning people about this mooove callous and phony contract.
When you dont have a good government this is what happens to its citizens.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2020
kanuisagoat:

Thank you sirs. Lady

The guy

You guys rock grin. I've gotten my money. The guy called this morning that calls wan kill am and I should beg you guys to stop. Please help free them. Big thank you to everyone that called him.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2020
Ghost1994:

Thanks
Ghost 1994

This is the first time someone actually narrates the whole jackshit going on with that moove. Luxury driver go dey do video dey use 70% talk jackshit without hitting real topic.

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2020
kanuisagoat:

Bros unless na army you go carry. A guy went to police to complain last week . Police told him to go and make peace with the person, that right now in Nigeria na peace, no arrest no police station to keep anybody. I don laugh tire.
Is Better guys start bombarding them with calls and CIA @izzou can get their Instagram or Facebook account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2020
Blackbishop:

This is the first time someone actually narrates the whole jackshit going on with that moove. Luxury driver go dey do video dey use 70% talk jackshit without hitting real topic.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2020
BAZ001:

Bros unless na army you go carry. A guy went to police to complain last week . Police told him to go and make peace with the person, that right now in Nigeria na peace, no arrest no police station to keep anybody. I don laugh tire.
Is Better guys start bombarding them with calls and CIA can get their Instagram or Facebook account.

Lol grin

I stopped doing that sir. All I do is call, talk and hope they pay up.

Even after reading his experience, a driver here would still accept transfer tomorrow morning, and drop account number for an unknown rider to pay up.

If you start a trip and see cash payment, inform your rider that you won't accept transfers. It's either they pay cash, or you will wait at an ATM for them, to still pay cash grin

May God continue to keep us all from scammers

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2020
BAZ001:

Is Better guys start bombarding them with calls and CIA @izzou can get their Instagram or Facebook account.
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2020
kanuisagoat:

You guys rock grin. I've gotten my money. The guy called this morning that calls wan kill am and I should beg you guys to stop. Please help free them. Big thank you to everyone that called him.
Dunno! Why am just grinning to this..

I love the unity and one love on this thread, wish we have this type of bondness as a Nation.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2020
The God that answereth by fire will always be my God.

Izzou Izzou grin grin grin

Gradually your plans are coming out. You want me to come to Madam Rad shop? So they can add otapiapia to Jamaican rice and give me? grin grin

Or give me something that I will eat and not shiit for one month wink wink wink

Then from there, you suggest we all visit Gazzuz shop for an excursion tour of his workshop?

Don't worry bro. You will see me there live and direct.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2020
Please avoid any trip heading toward ketu to ikorodu today except you want to sleep on the road.
If you are in it just buy popcorn, drink nd downlaod a series to watch

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jamesy212(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2020
Hello guys,
I have N2M I'm considering investing in transportation business here in Lagos in hauling services.

Please I will like to seek your advice on what ride to go for at that price and based on your experience, is it a good move?

I intend giving it out to someone who will be making weekly returns.

Please I need your candid advice
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chiefbuchiV12(m): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2020
Blackbishop:

Broda man I don bring you out finally.. I know how to touch the people that matter. Baba staying single makes me irresponsible?

Baba better women don finish, ordinary Babcock babe na error, is either they are too lazy or feminist in nature or too much sense of entitlement or just can't cook. Imagine one of my ex back then in Babcock telling me na only giesha stew she fit make
Another told me say she no fit dey do any house work say we go collect house boy and not house girl bcuz she no dey for drama of me sleeping with her. Imagine

And for this job I don carry babes from banana island 3 of them to be precise and they were also complaining bitterly about not getting guys to look their way I was mute through out our trip. Bcuz from what they were saying they set their eyes on a particular standard and it's not working for them.

So in conclusion am just not ready for any drama, she come we light oven and dem no show we soupy.

I got love for all that will quote me and still insult me. Much love all
Blackbishop na B. U. you go school?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by weyreypey: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2020
Blackbishop:

Broda man I don bring you out finally.. I know how to touch the people that matter. Baba staying single makes me irresponsible?

Baba better women don finish, ordinary Babcock babe na error, is either they are too lazy or feminist in nature or too much sense of entitlement or just can't cook. Imagine one of my ex back then in Babcock telling me na only giesha stew she fit make
Another told me say she no fit dey do any house work say we go collect house boy and not house girl bcuz she no dey for drama of me sleeping with her. Imagine

And for this job I don carry babes from banana island 3 of them to be precise and they were also complaining bitterly about not getting guys to look their way I was mute thought out our trip. Bcuz from what they were saying they set them eyes on a particular standard and it's not working for them.

So in conclusion am just not ready for any drama, she come we light oven and dem no show we soupy.

I got love for all that will quote me and still insult me. Much love all

Remember; Problem No Dey Finish
Welch or Adeleke?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chiefbuchiV12(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2020
weyreypey:
Welch or Adeleke?
E go be welch, na good boys been dey adeleke

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by weyreypey: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
chiefbuchiV12:

E go be welch, na good boys been dey adeleke

Hahaha you joke too much... Adeleke wey no get control

(1) (2) (3) ... (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), northbird, Mewales and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.