Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735628 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
I want to be nominated too.....

Somebody vote me ☺
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifec92: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Quick one pleaaaaase
Is it safe to go to ago palace okota now??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Pearl1910:

Ask about car problems or symptoms and possible fix. Good drivers should have an idea of what ccoiod be wrong with a car given the symptoms or problems the car is displaying. You are doing well

Thank you for the suggestion.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lets make this more fun.

Please house, lets vote for izzou.

Izzous help has been top notch and unique on this forum. He gives a lot of premium information.

The next 30 people that vote him and ensure he wins will get 2GB data each and recharge card from me.

If you ensure he wins, I will be dropping cards like pure water here.

I will stop malignin aunty Radu

I will change from AngryIgboDon to HappyIgboDon

I have a data guy that sells cheap data and I will fund at least 20 accounts here with enough data and recharge cards.

I will go back to dropping premium contents.

For the house Party, am willing to contribute 2 cartons of smoked fish, azu ndu and cat fish for peppersoup.

I will also hire a top class dj to blast off madam rads shop with tunes that day.

The biggest? All of you will get to see HappyIgboDon on that day to get autographs from me. I will also arrive in my 4matic benz so some of you will know am really a Don.

Make Izzou win.

Vote Izzou, Vote Tranquillity.

This message is signed and brought to you by the CEO and Executive chairman... FISH FORTE GROUP OF COMAPNIES.

Udu Abiriba na Nando

Mma Agha na Oshodi

Anya Mmiri Uber and Bolt drivers na Lagos.

Onu eji bili aku na Ojota

Oji Amu Eme Oji na Ikeja

Echeta Ebewe Uber Thread na Nairaland

N.B
As you vote, mention me. I will be collating the votes independently on a central server to avoid rigging.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Blackbishop:

Bros na Ondo you go come from, na dem dey get agidi like this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Lets make this more fun.

Izzous help has been top notch and unique on this forum. He gives a lot of premium information.

The next 20 people that vote him will get 2GB data each and recharge card from me.

I have a data guy that sells cheap data and I will fund at least 20 accounts here with enough data and recharge cards.

For the house Party, am willing to contribute 2 cartons of smoked fish, azu ndu and cat fish for peppersoup.

I will also hire a top class dj to blast off madam rads shop with tunes.

The biggest? All of you will get to see HappyIgboDon on that day to get autographs from me. I will also arrive in my 4matic benz so some of you will know am really a Don.

Make Izzou win.

Vote Izzou, Vote Tranquillity

Izzou pls help us check who hacked this account ?

If we start to vote for Izzou by this time, that other guy (who is everywhere on NL begging for vote ) will win.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifec92: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Quick one pleaaaaase

You guys should please respond na ��
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IDERAWOLE(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
blissbliss:

Is this meant to be an outright gift?

Camry available for sale @ #1.9m
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Can't stop laughing.
Well I do have nothing to give but rather say thanks n blessings frm God for whosoever nominates me.

*Sirleke* for the scanner pls y'all
AngryIgboDon:
Lets make this more fun.

The next 30 people that vote him and ensure he wins will get 2GB data each and recharge card from me.

I will also hire a top class dj to blast off madam rads shop with tunes that day.

Make Izzou win.

Vote Izzou, Vote Tranquillity.

This message is signed and brought to you by the CEO and Executive chairman... FISH FORTE GROUP OF COMAPNIES.

Udu Abiriba na Nando

Mma Agha na Oshodi

Anya Mmiri Uber and Bolt drivers na Lagos.

Onu eji bili aku na Ojota

Oji Amu Eme Oji na Ikeja

Echeta Ebewe Uber Thread na Nairaland

N.B
As you vote, mention me. I[b] will be collating the votes independently on a central server to avoid rigging.[/b]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Just woke up...

I did this challenge based on similar last year hoping your sheer numbers will ensure a winner here. Whatapen??

Next challenge will be similar to challenge 1 but from NL

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wow! I just went to the voting thread, a big thank you for all that nominated me, this is seriously humbling.

Brethren, I thank you. You guys rock.

But like I said earlier, it goes to dt dude dt really needs it.

Let's win together...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Madam Rad
Abeg o
radautoworks:
Just woke up...

I did this challenge based on similar last year hoping your sheer numbers will ensure a winner here. Whatapen??

Next challenge will be similar to challenge 1 but from NL
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
ifec92:
Quick one pleaaaaase

You guys should please respond na ��
Yeah...I pass through dat side to link festac and everything looks good.... U r gud to go bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
I don vote... Northbird as d preferred and Izzou second

Every new K sharpk... Issa banger
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
Blackbishop:

The guy na Federal Government now

No lie boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
sirleke:
Eherbal I honestly forgive u. Peeps already made me happy again.

God bless us all.

Amen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
Guys voting is still going on , see results so far below no let us experience Biden/trump results.
Maybe we should change strategy to
Northbird and Izzou

(Abeg dis bros “S” no come for me oh, I no get anything against u)

quote author=radautoworks post=96180203][/quote]
Counting..

Sirleke 31 votes
Northbird 23 votes
Kingdemu 12 votes
Izzou 3 votes
Wilson5183
happiestman1
fogman
blackfm
Simkad123
paulh07
peeps4u
Nurey
Slickleo
Pope191

Vote link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto/8#96182810

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Won't come for u.
However bare it in mind I also need this.

If eventually northbird wins I ll cross seas n rivers with sharks to go beg him for it. I m sure he ll joyfully give me.

I love u all though
BAZ001:
Guys voting is still going on , see results so far below no let us experience Biden/trump results.
Northbird and Izzou

quote author=radautoworks post=96180203]
Counting..

Sirleke 31 votes
Northbird 23 votes
Kingdemu 12 votes
Izzou 3 votes
Wilson5183
happiestman1
fogman
blackfm
Simkad123
paulh07
peeps4u
Nurey
Slickleo
Pope191

Vote link below

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
sirleke:
Won't come for u.
However bare it in mind I also need this.

If eventually northbird wins I ll cross seas n rivers with sharks to go beg him for it. I m sure he ll joyfully give me.

I love u all though

If northbird wins he will give it to someone else here. We don’t know u in this house

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
BAZ001:
Northbird and Izzou

quote author=radautoworks post=96180203]
Counting..

Sirleke 31 votes
Northbird 23 votes
Kingdemu 12 votes
Izzou 3 votes
Wilson5183
happiestman1
fogman
blackfm
Simkad123
paulh07
peeps4u
Nurey
Slickleo
Pope191

Vote link below

Yes... Let's just nominate I Northbird 1st and Izzou second....

Oya go vote ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
BAZ001:

If northbird wins he will give it to someone else here. We don’t know u in this house

Bros na wa ooo

This thing no b politics abeg na.

The fact that I m silent here doesn't make me non recognized.....me just follow thread as I have nothing to input.

Abeg ehn..

I can't b saying or giving info on what I have no idea on

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
*Car For Rent Alert*

A Camry 2005 is available for weekly hire of #30k

**Payment on Mondays before 10pm and late payment attracts #500hourly fine

**For solely Alimosho/Isefun/Igando/Ayobo

**Maintainable solely by the owner

**2 weekly check mandated

*** *1st week payment ahead mandated*

**March to be considered for 25k

***Anytime car is recalled for maintenance driver won't pay for that that

**2 veritable guarantor is required

**A sworn affidafit stating you r in charge and liable to while the car is in ur possession

If the above fits you, Whatsapp *Alone* please 07068981798
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
sirleke:
with due respect eherbal ,so far I have not crossed my path with anyone on nairaland and I do not know why u r here painting me black..

This is just a gift giving freely by someone. If I do not have it some1else will..I beg u in d name of God I have done no damage whatsoever to anybody here. For God sake and to skip the wrath of God cos I see this as bringing my name down ,pls retrace and bring this post down.

To y'all here I beg u just go ahead n nominate for whosoever u wish.

As much as I need this stuff I won't allow my name be brought to dust..

I thank u all.

As for northbird ur preferred u can do d needful n ask if I had any encounter with him b4 nw,ofcos not... I wish the eventual winner of the gift good luck.

But I must tell u I m saddened by ur write-up
Baba Leke, calm down. What eherbal has said was not too bad bro. That's politics . You can negatively paint your opponent in favour of your preferred candidate . It's normal. Laslas, one person go win.
So, do not take it personal. Pope191 has PhD in nigeria politics, learn from him. Whoever understand politics will see no fault in what eherbal has said. So therefore, "jebure"

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
northbird:
Wow! I just went to the voting thread, a big thank you for all that nominated me, this is seriously humbling.

Brethren, I thank you. You guys rock.

But like I said earlier, it goes to dt dude dt really needs it.

Let's win together...
Pls share the post, its been a while

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
sirleke:

Bros honestly u don't know how bad I feel.

Little wonder politics is dirty.

If not that I just came around,I wouldn't have seen this.it shouldn't be up to this..

I can't rest until he tenders his apology.
Let it b knwn eherbal is saddening my day,I need u all to urge him to tender is apology.

U can nominate any1 for God sake
Apology nkwa
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
sirleke:

Bros honestly u don't know how bad I feel.

Little wonder politics is dirty.

If not that I just came around,I wouldn't have seen this.it shouldn't be up to this..

I can't rest until he tenders his apology.
Let it b knwn eherbal is saddening my day,I need u all to urge him to tender is apology.

U can nominate any1 for God sake
Ogbeni, are you serious about this post or you just dey whine us?
"Yiwo si throwing jare"

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Phargbemmy:
*Car For Rent Alert*

A Camry 2005 is available for weekly hire of #30k

**Payment on Mondays before 10pm and late payment attracts #500hourly fine

**For solely Alimosho/Isefun/Igando/Ayobo

**Maintainable solely by the owner

**2 weekly check mandated

*** *1st week payment ahead mandated*

**March to be considered for 25k

***Anytime car is recalled for maintenance driver won't pay for that that

**2 veritable guarantor is required

**A sworn affidafit stating you r in charge and liable to while the car is in ur possession

If the above fits you, Whatsapp *Alone* please 07068981798

I like this part: Payment on Mondays before 10pm and late payment attracts #500hourly fine

But how do you enforce it, once driver own you na to drop the car be that.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wahala for who no get money for this world.

To rent out ordinary camry is why a human being is tabulating rules and regulations like when we where in boarding school.

And at 30k for camry 2.4 that guzzles fuel like a baby suckling her mother breast.

Inukwa 500 for every hour of late payment?

For ordinary camry? If it was a venza or 4matic nko? 1 scrotal sac per minute of late payment. cheesy cheesy

I fear who no fear black Lugards. Modern Day slavers.

Ndia ga ebelu amu mmadu one day in this ehailing racket.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
shollywendy1:

Baba Leke, calm down. What eherbal has said was not too bad bro. That's politics . You can negatively paint your opponent in favour of your preferred candidate . It's normal. Laslas, one person go win.
So, do not take it personal. Pope191 has PhD in nigeria politics, learn from him. Whoever understand politics will see no fault in what eherbal has said. So therefore, "jebure"
we've passed this boss

It's settled .

However I say thank u

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
jpworld:

I like this part: Payment on Mondays before 10pm and late payment attracts #500hourly fine

But how do you enforce it, once driver own you na to drop the car be that.

You don see your senior abi grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
sirleke:
we've passed this boss

It's settled .

However I say thank u
I came late ni jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.