Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4752171 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
izzou:

Please don't deactivate oh..We need you here abeg grin

And I wouldn't win even in my dreams. Northbird has got this already. grin

No deactivate abeg...We need a soldier related blood here incase of LASTMA and VIO issues in the future wink
Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
GreatCracker:
Good evening to everyone in the house, I just wanted to know you guys input and what you think about this as I presume most people here are experienced e-hailing drivers.
I'm about to rent a car at 30k per week with the maintenance strictly to be shared bet the car owner and me.
I'll like to know how the business is and would appreciate as much positive advice I can get.
Thanks.
30k + maintenance shared Guy better dont sign that contract else you'll regret it.

Don't go beyond 25k and let the owner of the car ne responsible for maintenance 100%

Even those owners that states driver is responsible for any cost below N5,000... That clause is a tactical way of saying driver is responsible for maintenance because from experience most repairs carried out falls within that range.

Take for instance.

Refilling of gas owner will say it's N1500 per bottle...2 bottles is 3k. Who pays? Driver

If you're to replace thyroid... Price N1500-2k

How about oil?

In a nutshell owner would make sure the expenses doesnt exceed 5k on a seating so driver would pay, reason for statung car must be inspected every 14 days.

Car owners are the real scammers this days while HP owners are their general overseer

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
eherbal:
I want to believe vote buying is illegal. So you had so much to throw around,you didn't lend a helping hand to peeps here with it during the red days some months ago.
Now you're using it to negotiate for votes. I'll deactivate my account if izzou wins with this your wicked campaign promises. Only greedy and selfish people like you will vote for him based on your Greek gift .
NB izzou is a good person of mine .I enjoy his stories and and infos. Funny guy. This is not personal, but if you really wanna helpout here in any form,help unconditionally

In essence, he should gift Felicity0001 some dry fish for "Hot water Yam". grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
peeps4u:
Na that Sir go win that thing. He just dey go from thread to thread campaign.

If I get power, I for say make hin phone battery run down now till the voting closes
imagine the time of the day u making me laugh this hard....oga e no good o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsquino(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Funny thread.

Angryigbodon, you've got a fan grin grin grin

Voting for Izzou

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
Blackbishop:

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anybody wey dey vex come and beat me I dey my house especially 1daboi, peeps4u, felicity, and and the rest wey dey beef silently. Na house I dey I no run

If you provoke me pass like dis now ingo drop ur house address nowgringringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
donfortune48:

In essence, he should gift Felicity0001 some dry fish for "Hot water Yam". grin grin
undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
peeps4u:

If I get power, I for say make hin phone battery run down now till the voting closes

Bros I no know say u too see am, the guy has gone to all the threads in nairaland begging for votes.
I don laugh tire , he go soon come for us now

Dt guy go get power bank or connect him phone to Generator.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
topsquino:
Funny thread.

Angryigbodon, you've got a fan grin grin grin

Voting for Izzou

Just because of dry fish and recharge card.

Why won't hoodlums attack peaceful protesters?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
BAZ001:

Bros I no know say u too see am, the guy has gone to all the threads in nairaland begging for votes.

nairaland na for all,I knw say una go see am,but Bros I need u to understand say I need am ....anyways I like u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
BAZ001:

@Radautoworks.

Time to disqualify some candidates.
Campaign closed before we started voting.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
peeps4u:

Exactly, I thot this gift is meant for someone active on this thread.

I would have voted for izzou, but I dont think he's been driving for a while.. so my vote goes to Northbird.

As for una wey no nominate me, I hope and pray you all come for the parry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Luxurydriverng:
A lady I picked from Lekki Phase 1 going to Abraham Adesanya last night mistakenly dropped this strange looking object in my taxi, I have been calling her and even sent text messages but she has refused to claim ownership.

Its called a ULO. Unidentified Limp Object
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
donfortune48:

@Radautoworks.

Time to disqualify some candidates.
Campaign closed before we started voting.
lol

Oga shey make I borrow u some sleep?

Funny u boss

Respect u

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
sirleke:
nairaland na for all,I knw say una go see am,but Bros I need u to understand say I need am ....anyways I like u

But you said you know little or nothing about cars.
Possibly means you don't have a car.

Who you Wan come win the thing for nah?
Abi you Wan win and sell?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
donfortune48:

But you said you know little or nothing about cars.
Possibly means you don't have a car.

Who you Wan come win the thing for nah?
Abi you Wan win and sell?
to d glory of God I have 1 small one I m managing....I tire for this kazeems them plus I no too dy bouyant to get 1 for mysef...hence the campaign sir..

Thank u sir

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
sirleke:

I do not know who u making reference to,but sir pls let live in peace with everyone....... God ll see us through ....

However if it won't annoy u ,kindly vote for me pls...

Did I quote the wrong person? No!

How ever... Kindly give me one reason I should cast my last vote for you because I understand 2 nominee are needed?

Also, knowing fully well politics is personal interest and in which my interest comes first, so how will I benefit from your victory if you happen to win?

Northbird I no but who are they?
Over!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
Felicity0001:

Did I quote the wrong person? No!

How ever... Kindly give me one reason I should cast my last vote for you because I understand 2 nominee are needed?

Also, knowing fully well politics is personal interest and in which my interest comes first, so how will I benefit from your victory if you happen to win?

Northbird I no but who are they?
Over!

Kinda short of words here sir..I only simply mean u b at peace with *everyone* sir..

As for ur benefit sir,only God can reward man
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
sirleke:
to d glory of God I have 1 small one I m managing....I tire for this kazeems them plus I no too dy bouyant to get 1 for mysef...hence the campaign sir..

Thank u sir

Micra?

Certificate Forgery.
We're going to appeal court to contest your qualification for this position.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
kanuisagoat:

Person go last on bolt like this so? Because this is guaranteed to get you a back to back one star grin

Indriver and uber is there...

Besides someone once explained how 1star can cancel out so you give your 1 star and move on without your CGPA dropping.

Well, its good she gave you a reasonable reason to why she stayed that long, nevertheless, I don't believe her lies. Women hardly put their phones on silence.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Felicity0001:

Indriver and uber is there...

Besides someone once explained how 1star can cancel out so you give your 1 star and move on without your CGPA dropping.

Well, its good she gave you a reasonable reason to why she stayed that long, nevertheless, I don't believe her lies. Women hardly put their phones on silence.

Fallacy bro.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
donfortune48:

Micra?

Certificate Forgery.
We're going to appeal court to contest your qualification for this position.
oga I ll order sleep for u oooo

I don laugh tire here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
eherbal:
I want to believe vote buying is illegal. So you had so much to throw around,you didn't lend a helping hand to peeps here with it during the red days some months ago.
Now you're using it to negotiate for votes. I'll deactivate my account if izzou wins with this your wicked campaign promises. Only greedy and selfish people like you will vote for him based on your Greek gift .
NB izzou is a good person of mine .I enjoy his stories and and infos. Funny guy. This is not personal, but if you really wanna helpout here in any form,help unconditionally
1 like for this post but not for the postergrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
sirleke:

Bros you done win already, for 2 pages now, na only you people they vote for. But new and old moniker.
As you don go ashewo beer Parlour thread go beg for vote, I know say u be grassroots politician.
It’s beyond my pay grade, I can not can.

https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto/12#96194400

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsquino(m): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
donfortune48:

Just because of dry fish and recharge card.

Why won't hoodlums attack peaceful protesters?

You are naive.

I'm self sufficient and I don't need his recharge card.

His posts/comments crack me up. Nothing more.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
BAZ001:

Bros you done win already, for 2 pages now, na only you people they vote for.
As you don go ashewo beer Parlour thread go beg for vote, I done hands up for your matter.
It’s beyond my pay grade, I can not can.
oga Baz I go like meet u in person I swear ...thank u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
BAZ001:
Black bishop is wasting our vote grin grin grin
@ blackbishop Don’t be a Saraki or Amechi

I have not really followed this thread in a long while, but this your local drone image cracked me up.

How many challenge gone so far, and how many left?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
donfortune48:

Bros na now I really confirm am say you no like me at alllll.... Bros Abeg ooo i get kids to train ooh... Which human could be foolish enough to accept a gift from Satan himself? Pls oooh I dont need anything from that man called "A" or "Happy" as a matter of fact I'll be coming with my own trailer of buzz 9n that faithful day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
Crvrider:

I have not really followed this thread in a long while, but this your local drone image cracked me up.

3 gone and we are in the 4th one.
grin grin angry angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
Crvrider:

this one is ongoing sir

Kindly nominate sirleke*

https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto/3#6242597.103
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
BAZ001:

If this Guy wins it we will proceed to court to contest his victory because this a clear evidence of cheat. Mama radautoworks should just disqualify him... This is not what i suggested when opinion was asked for. This should be looked into.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m), YeyeGbami and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.