Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733436 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
tojahh:

Pope191... See[b] how they left us upon all the Ovens we supplied them in that last quarte[/b]r

So Pope191 too dey patronise those Ashana at 34 Ladipo omotesho street, Lekki
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
@ ekehopp, don't worry, Bolt will bring you back, though I don't work there, but i mean,it defies any business logic closing one of their inlets for revenue.

It was bolt that scattered the transport arrangement in Abuja. grin.

Prior to their coming, Uber was doing their thing, if you wanted premium, you go for Uber. Bolt came and just started slashing fares anyhow.

People who would normally take a green taxi started using Bolt , the difference wasn't much. Seriously, nothing is inspiring about driving on bolt in Abuja....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kongrats:
Thank you. I think I will use a friend for the deal. This will make him work hard to pay back. If he's serious, I'll cancel the HP and give him all he's remitted.

"A true friend is better than a brother"...

egungun ne careful
na express you dey go oohgrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
AngryIgboDon:
Mr Felicity, I hope you know you were spitting on your father and not me? You claimed I was on the thread on the day giveaway was announced.

So I can't visit any Nairaland thread in peace again? So I can't watch proceedings again? You do know I can still use an alternate moniker and claim that device if I so wished? I don't really blame you.

I have always known that on the right side of your brain, there is nothing left. And on the left side of your brain, there is nothing right. Thats why everything about you is so idiotic, moronic and useless. I pity who doesn't pity your rambunctious lifestyle.

Felicity, I know you have your head deep inside Madam Radu's Labia and fallopian tubes. But this will be you in the next few weeks if you are not careful.

Lol

Now let me get into this fight now. See nobody I repeat nobody get right to attack Felicity except me. So bros tender an apology fast and I want the apology on three different national dailies.

Before we talk your length of ban....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
mrsteel:

No there are other ways u can put him on his toes, by asking him to cover certain bills or taking care of your parents bills which u were doing before now that he is doing something. But telling ur blood brother to be remitting money to u weekly like what we see fellows do here is somehow to me. I don't know about ur family history though, but I know my mom will never be happy if he finds out I bought a car for my younger brother & collects weekly rental from him, when I am capable of gifting him the car. People spend millions sending their younger ones abroad, of which the family will also benefit in the long run, same should apply here. But telling him to balance u weekly no longer make u any different from what people like jpworld & dru are doing here & I don't see special help there considering d fact that both of u are of d same blood. Like I said in my first post, if u are capable of gifting him d car, gift it to him, designate some family responsibilities to him, but Don't collect weekly rental from him, unless u borrowed the money & let him know it is d reason u are collecting d weekly rental. We grow by helping other members of the family that is what many don't know.

Bros I just remember that the award of the most stupid human is still you, how in the world you compare Dru23 and JPworld to family issue and for the love of God so by not collecting money weekly from his brother makes him lesser human. How in the world do you people think and write. Like say your thinking is inversely proportional to your height. Your stupidity is next to none.

Omo am out of here

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
kodred:

Lmao how you go call my guy low budget mad man sorry felicity

Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Blackbishop:

Bros I just remember that the award of the most stupid human is still you, how in the world you compare Dru23 and JPworld to family issue and for the love of God so by not collecting money weekly from his brother makes him lesser human. How in the world do you people think and write. Like say your thinking is inversely proportional to your stupidity.

Omo am out of here

Inversely?
Or directly proportional?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
donfortune48:

Inversely?
Or directly proportional?

Bros all of the above
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xrayj(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Blackbishop:

Bros I just remember that the award of the most stupid human is still you, how in the world you compare Dru23 and JPworld to family issue and for the love of God so by not collecting money weekly from his brother makes him lesser human. How in the world do you people think and write. Like say your thinking is inversely proportional to your height. Your stupidity is next to none.

Omo am out of here
Are you sure you understood what the person u quoted wrote? I think u should read his post again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
grin grin grin

Felicity0001:

My dad died many years ago so I guess its his ghost thats typing all these rubbish you just typed and I'll keep spitting in your foolish ghost over and over again till you die and die a million times.

Keep making a fool of yourself okay. You think I don't know you? Or you believe NL is truly a faceless forum?? Don't worry continue. One more word from you again directed to me you'll see what will happen to you within 24hrs.
Doubt me? ask some monikers here that used to attack me here before how their life is now.

Young man be careful.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
xrayj:

Are you sure you understood what the person u quoted wrote? I think u should read his post again.

Bros go back and compare his comparison. From start to finish na blot up shit. Business is business and family is family. He could as well give his advice without the business mogul here.

Jpworld no dey give families car to run for him neither is dru23 so why you go just drop some nonsensical jargon.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
Blackbishop:

Omo am out of here

Outta here how? Omo come back here here jor... You do challenge you won japa? na lie!

Omo where is my popcorn

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xrayj(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
Blackbishop:

Bros go back and compare his comparison. From start to finish na blot up shit. Business is business and family is family. He could as well give his advice without the business mogul here.

Jpworld no dey give families car to run for him neither is dru23 so why you go just drop some nonsensical jargon.
I honestly think u misunderstood what that poster was saying! You need to settle down & read the post again, u are saying an entirely different thing.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xrayj(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
BAZ001:

Bros I no know say u too see am, the guy has gone to all the threads in nairaland begging for votes.
I don laugh tire , he go soon come for us now

Dt guy go get power bank or connect him phone to Generator.
This is serious lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
I dont want to be a bad belle but I dont think sirleke deserves to win this scanner. No one knows him, he claims to be a silent reader but surprisingly he was the most active NLer going from threads to threads all yesterday. Anyone that doesn't even have a car can just come and campaign hard like sirleke, wins the scanner and then sells it.
No one knows sirleke antecedent, no one knows if he's a car owner or driver.

But since Raudautoworks didn't put any condition that Would prevent this, may be he has to win it. I believe next time will not be like this.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

So Pope191 too dey patronise those Ashana at 34 Ladipo omotesho street, Lekki
grin

grin I don't know dis address, nah only that road beside world oil Lekki I know oo grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ijekul(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
xrayj:

I honestly think u misunderstood what that poster was saying! You need to settle down & read the post again, u are saying an entirely different thing.

He said the truth and it’s purely factual. Business is business and family is family. The day you decide to mix them is the day you will understand the true meaning of ‘village people’.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
Blackbishop:

Guy be calming down ooh... This one you dey carry fight for your head like this these days... Abi u don dey take ba*k*?

Your best friend today may be your worse enemy tomorrow
And your worse enemy, your best friend

Bob'Marly

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nah so i carry one guy from Presken in opebi yesterday around 9pm, he was going to bariga, this guy insisted i flex with them before i leave, guy carried me to a bar in bariga and we chilled till 11pm before i left him and his frnds

He was very friendly and jovial but initially, i was scared but, when i took my time to observe his intention, i realized he just wanted to make frnd and have fun...

Before you come preach for me, i mysef observed with the way he was being so chatty, he can never be someone with bad intentions, he even introduced me to all his frnds and they were all great men..

I had fun tho.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
peeps4u:
I dont want to be a bad belle but I dont think sirleke deserves to win this scanner. No one knows him, he claims to be a silent reader but surprisingly he was the most active NLer going from threads to threads all yesterday. Anyone that doesn't even have a car can just come and campaign hard like sirleke, wins the scanner and then sells it.

But since Raudautoworks didn't put any condition that Would prevent this, may be he has to win it. I believe next time will not be like this.

Let prove him wrong by doing a campaign for our own brother northbird by going to every thread making a campaign for him as well andni believe things Will turn around.

I understand the idea behind CEO radautoworks on this scanner but make I "fem", the more the campaig the more glorious and interesting the challenge is to the campaign. Mind you the aim of the challenge is "making it interesting and for the benefit of NL'ers.

But that clause "who you believe deserves the scanner" is what I'm still trying to counter.

Since radautoworks says, "he made them believe", i became mute and capacitated on the case...

But Las las...

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
peeps4u:

Boss I feel we should stop hitting on a man for working hard or should I say passionate for what he want either he deserve it or not. Life have tot me to work around what I want, if you must earn it. On the political ground, he deserved it, on input to the uber platform, he doesn't... What are the rules again? If there are no rules, then let's laff over this and just catch d cruise.

I said it yesterday that I'm not in for nomination (Maybe cos I can think as having it, if I so care) and I still feel same way, but life most not b about my opinion, so I flow with majority, Salam! Salam!! Is the paramount thing at the end of the day.

Let me share a summarize story of when you truly need some tin here... A motivational speak brought out a note of 1k and ask his listeners who need this money, while others were shouting me! me!! Someone stood up and rush to grab it from him, that shows how desperate d grabber needs the money. No one just sit and allow things to fall on his or her laps, if u truly need something, then fight to earn it, thats what I see Sirleke doing since yesterday. Peace

Next time if the uber group really want go easily on dis... there's some tin called mobilization, u don't do it openly, kara someone u know to kara the person he/she knows under G, before u know grin we don rig election

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xrayj(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
ijekul:

He said the truth and it’s purely factual. Business is business and family is family. The day you decide to mix them is the day you will understand the true meaning of ‘village people’.
That is what the poster he quoted was actually saying! Do u actually think considering their closeness as blood, he will really be able to follow him up on his weekly balance? That is breeding trouble. It is better he buys a cheaper car for him for free & forget about balancing, than buying expensive car & expert his brother to balance him, trouble will certainly arise & their closeness as brothers will only complicate issues. I think someone also advice him against this.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
Thank you sir

God bless us all
pope191:

Boss I feel we should stop hitting on a man for working hard or should I say passionate for what he want either he deserve it or not. Life have tot me to work around what I want, if you must earn it. On the political ground, he deserved it, on input to the uber platform, he doesn't... What are the rules again? If there are no rules, then let's laff over this and just catch d cruise.

I said it yesterday that I'm not in for nomination (Maybe cos I can think as having it, if I so care) and I still feel same way, but life most not b about my opinion, so I flow with majority, Salam! Salam!! Is the paramount thing at the end of the day.

Let me share a summarize story of when you truly need some tin here... A motivational speak brought out a note of 1k and ask his listeners who need this money, while others were shouting me! me!! Someone stood up and rush to grab it from him, that shows how desperate d grabber needs the money. No one just sit and allow things to fall on his or her laps, if u truly need something, then fight to earn it, thats what I see Sirleke doing since yesterday. Peace

Next time if the uber group really want go easily on dis... there's some tin called mobilization, u don't do it openly, kara someone u know to kara the person he/she knows under G, before u know grin we don rig election

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
tojahh:

Pope191... See how they left us upon all the Ovens we supplied them in that last quarter

Boss keep calm, madam rad done do her own, no wahala. When bishop share dat kind of circle gold medal wey dem deh share for Olympic , u know say no body fit win u for ur game grin our gold no go pass us

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
xrayj:

This is serious lol
Let me see if the guy don rest or still dey fear

Guys let’s change the narrative, if you have not voted or have more than 1 moniker or ovens, let’s use them to vote for northbird so we can win the scanner.
See link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6242597/mr-t-milex-carquest-rad-auto/14#96211590
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
eherbal:
Lol
you personally frustrated jesusson2020 till he deactivated his acct. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Felicity0001:

Let prove him wrong by doing a campaign for our own brother northbird by going to every thread making a campaign for him as well andni believe things Will turn around.

I understand the idea behind CEO radautoworks on this scanner but make I "fem", the more the campaig the more glorious and interesting the challenge is to the campaign. Mind you the aim of the challenge is "making it interesting and for the benefit of NL'ers.

But Las las...

Very interesting, I was just catching cruise yesterday and Sir L began to para and get High Bp.
But politicians dey try , to convince people to vote for someone no easy at all, no wonder dem go either buy vote or carry ballot box jappa

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Olayetan:
Nah so i carry one guy from Presken in opebi yesterday around 9pm, he was going to bariga, this guy insisted i flex with them before i leave, guy carried me to a bar in bariga and we chilled till 11pm before i left him and his frnds

He was very friendly and jovial but initially, i was scared but, when i took my time to observe his intention, i realized he just wanted to make frnd and have fun...

Before you come preach for me, i mysef observed with the way he was being so chatty, he can never be someone with bad intentions, he even introduced me to all his frnds and they were all great men..

I had fun tho.

If express no look smooth and cool, why will Egungun want to enter Express?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
BAZ001:

Very interesting, I was just catching cruise yesterday and Sir L began to para and get High Bp.
But politicians dey try , to convince people to vote for someone no easy at all, no wonder dem go either buy vote or carry ballot box jappa
Mr Baz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
donfortune48:

If express no look smooth and cool, why will Egungun want to enter Express?

Lolz

This Express smooth and cool but nah free Express no be busy one, Egungun fit enter without any harm...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Felicity0001:

But that clause "who you believe deserves the scanner" is what I'm still trying to counter.

Since radautoworks says, "he made them believe" i became mute and capacitated on the case...

But Las las...

If that statement muted you, then you may not make a good jury.
Please revert back to the constitution and come up with a good objection.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
BAZ001:

grin learning lessons boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.