Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4733058 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2020
eherbal:
your wahala too much.you no dey tire? My na boy go wife your daughter grin

Tell him to start saving now because d billing no go easy on dat day ooh... Uber drivers thread money self go follow for the listgrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sirleke(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2020
peeps4u:
You had to win it and you did. You deserved it.

Just be active when need be. If you could actively campaign all over the threads, you can be actively involved in some discussions on NL as well.

Congrats, again.

I heed to ur advice
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 20, 2020
radautoworks:

One of yours already won! NaijaCR7 was winner of challenge 2 wink

For a start I tried to use the ideas you gave me but that didn't work out so far. Also, as soon as I add a challenge I post the link here to give you guys a head start. I'm still taking ideas for additional challenges but the one for Monday I already know and it is like challenge one except it's going to be about one of our posts on NL.

Awesome!!.... Please keep me 'quoted' when the new challenge begins....thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fdmskincare: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2020
Good morning house,this tread as been very helpful .am new to e hailing,started October, so far it been good.until last sunday when some yahoo boys book me,we drove around lekki for almost 3hours,at the end of the day bolt charge 1800.the guy do fake transfer for me,cos I didnt want to waste time I didnt wait to confirm.sent texts,call the guy he no pick my calls again.please guys help,I know it's not much but 1800 go still fit buy fuel....his number 07037913378 please.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2020
Blackbishop:

Lol

Now let me get into this fight now. See nobody I repeat nobody get right to attack Felicity except me. So bros tender an apology fast and I want the apology on three different national dailies.

Before we talk your length of ban....
See your mouth like apology no b only apology na apolos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:28am On Nov 20, 2020
fdmskincare:
Good morning house,this tread as been very helpful .am new to e hailing,started October, so far it been good.until last sunday when some yahoo boys book me, we drove around lekki for almost 3hours,at the end of the day bolt charge 1800. the guy do fake transfer for me,cos I didnt want to waste time I didnt wait to confirm.sent texts,call the guy he no pick my calls again.please guys help,I know it's not much but 1800 go still fit buy fuel....his number 07037913378 please.

Sorry about your ordeal.

Go to the trip in question and report that the rider didn't pay, the account of the rider will be blocked .

If you do this, the rider might even call you to make payments, if the rider frequently uses the service.

@ d emboldened, don't carry people around at short distances and expect to be rewarded on bolt. Ask yourself, is 8 naira per minute worth waiting for ?, its crap pay, but that's what it is, so don't keep waiting for riders

You have been baptized into the grind. smiley.

More wins ahead...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2020
davit:
@radautoworks, thanks for giving back always. You are indeed a blessing to this forum. Nevertheless, you owe this honorable thread a scanner o. We will do our own voting here strictly by active members cheesy. Who is with me on this?
Yes oooh I'm with you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:33am On Nov 20, 2020
sirleke:
I have come to say THANK YOU......

I eventually won......

Thank u guys plenty...... I m honored..

I promise to be more active (say what I know) henceforth, only wen the need b.

Peeps4u,chucsmoore and all that falls in this category: what else can I say ,I sincerely have nothing against u guys,THANK YOU

Congratulations! Your victory loud ghan...

Enjoy yiur scanner.grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fdmskincare: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2020
I have already reported him to bolt,I think they blooked his account, dont think he cares though.thanks for the advice northbird I really appreciate it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2020
fdmskincare:
Good morning house,this tread as been very helpful .am new to e hailing,started October, so far it been good.until last sunday when some yahoo boys book me,we drove around lekki for almost 3hours,at the end of the day bolt charge 1800.the guy do fake transfer for me,cos I didnt want to waste time I didnt wait to confirm.sent texts,call the guy he no pick my calls again.please guys help,I know it's not much but 1800 go still fit buy fuel....his number 07037913378 please.

I just finished talking with the guy on the phone now and we talked for almost 5min or there about, one thing he complained about was that you talked to him "anyhow"... He said you shiuld send your account details to him asap that you'll get your money within 10min. So do that right now and try to call him to apologise the guy doesn't sound like a trouble maker just be reasonable with him.

I told him I'm taxify cuatomer agent.

I'll share my own experience of N4,400 yesterday... Nothing musa no go see for gate oh.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fdmskincare: 8:56am On Nov 20, 2020
Felicity0001

I just finished talking with the guy on the phone now and we talked for almost 5min or there about, one thing he complained about was that you talked to him "anyhow"... He said you shiuld send your account details to him asap that you'll get your money within 10min. So do that right now and try to call him to apologise the guy doesn't sound like a trouble maker just be reasonable with him.

I'll share my own experience of N4,400 yesterday... Nothing musa no go see for gate oh.

Yes he doesnt sound like a trouble maker that's why I trusted him and took so long before I reported him,but na scam be all that.since Sunday, today is friday and I didnt talk to him rudely.anyways I really appreciate you boss.thanks alot
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2020
ijekul:

He said the truth and it’s purely factual. Business is business and family is family. The day you decide to mix them is the day you will understand the true meaning of ‘village people’.

Wawu... pls tell them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2020
pope191:

Boss keep calm, madam rad done do her own, no wahala. When bishop share dat kind of circle gold medal wey dem deh share for Olympic , u know say no body fit win u for ur game grin our gold no go pass us

Bros the list of contenders full here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:10am On Nov 20, 2020
fdmskincare:
Felicity0001

Yes he doesnt sound like a trouble maker that's why I trusted him and took so long before I reported him,but na scam be all that.since Sunday, today is friday and I didnt talk to him rudely.anyways I really appreciate you boss.thanks alot

Have you sent you details to him yet? If not do that and let me know further.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2020
deedee44:

Bros please you owe nobody any explanation. Do your thing the way you feel is right.
This is a faceless forum, many people who have not helped family before will be telling you how to do it.
N.B: No shade directed to anyone please

God bless you bro jare..

See I will buy a car of 10mils for my brother without blinking, but that is my own conviction and not a general way for everybody. So when you are doing something for your blood and some1 dey compare family and business men, bro that is bulkshit. Not in the same bracket.

Person talk am here say I dey ass lick Dru23 abeg join JPworld to the ass I dey lick. So I go dey continue

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6267564/lagos-womens-run-holds-tomorrow.

3MB is going to be closed too on SAT/Sunday.

Please, be guided.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:31am On Nov 20, 2020
Yesterday I found myself somewhere in Surulere on Bolt app around 7/8pm, at this time all way leads to my house so I turned on my Indriver app.
A trip entered...

R: where are I?
Me: bla bla it will take me 33min to get to you.
Pls where is this street you're going to?
R: Meiran
Me: trying to tabulate the pick distance and time (4km/33min) with fare he's offering (3.5k) and my chances of getting a trip to my area.

After much negotiation guy man no gree top the money but insist of the 3.5k... He handed up... So i kept driving towards his PU.

I already arrived just incase I decided to cancel or get a set destionation trip on Bolt as I'd already done.

I called rider back generally but the negotiation was no ok with me. Just before i got to his street a request came in on bolt with 1.2 high demand.

Rider(female) : bla bla bla...going to Meiran
Me: ok i'm close, in fact I'm outside.

I noticed PU was d same location as d rider on indrive.

Riders were 2 young brothers and a yound lady as well(family) I guess.
They sound cool but had arguments almost all through the trip till we got to destination.

Me i just mind my business shaking body to my "DJ play" music even when they asked for my judgment I did as if I never heard them.grin

Fast forward...

Trip lasted about 2hrs, N4,400
Rider: you account details pls.
I called it out. Few seconds after
R: done! Stepped out of the car while the other twin younger once were busy packing their luggage.

1, 2,3min no alert.

I quickly horn as they where still at the gate waiting for someone to come open for them.

To be continued...

I need to change location
What's going on guy... Since 6am my app has been on no request. Am I the only one in this?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fdmskincare: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

Have you sent you details to him yet? If not do that and let me know further.

Sent it since oooo.....8:56am to be precise.till now he has sent my money.na scammer
Hasn't sent****
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2020
This people wan spoil this weekend again??

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2020
sirleke:

I eventually won......

Peeps4u,chucsmoore and all that falls in this category: what else can I say ,I sincerely have nothing against u guys,THANK YOU

Enjoy Bro. Nothing do you.
But honestly I don't like the way U showed up and chance everybody.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2020
fdmskincare:

Be rest assured we will bombard him with calls and if U don't get your money in 24hrs. We will take it to the next level.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2020
Felicity0001:

Tell him to start saving now because d billing no go easy on dat day ooh... Uber drivers thread money self go follow for the listgrin
small thing bro. insha'Allah, we're capable. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=BAZ001 post=96241680][/quote]

Attention all units!! Shot fired.. officer down! Alpha, Tango, Delta.. do you read me?

I repeat shots fired!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fdmskincare: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=Felicity0001

To be continued...

I need to change location
What's going on guy... Since 6am my app has been on no request. Am I the only one in this?[/quote]
Things are alittle slow boss,on my 3rd trip since 5am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fdmskincare: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2020
chucsmoore:

Be rest assured we will bombard him with calls and if U don't get your money in 24hrs. We will take it to the next level.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2020
fdmskincare:
I've just spoken

with him now.ill suggest we put the calls on hold,pending when this issues will be resolved.
I was made to understand that the debtor used his friend's bolt app to request you, hence he's not owing you. He said he's spoken to you and your disposition was not friendly.he said the most painful part was that his bolt app has been blocked after you reported him,and you're still making claims. He also said he can personally send you the dough as soon as his app is active once again. The debtor is a video director not a yahoo boy grin
Pls bro try and find a middle with him before the bombardments starts.thanks
Cc chucsmore and the bombing crew grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2020
Apologise for what?
To hell with him.

Even if he talked to him anyhow, does that give him right to withold the money of the service he enjoyed.
Does he expect the driver to praise or beg him after initially doing fake transfer?

Felicity0001:

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2020
peeps4u:
Apologise for what?
To hell with him.

Even if he talked to him anyhow, does that give him right to withold the money of the service he enjoyed.
Does he expect the driver to praise or beg him after initially doing fake transfer

Baba, you sef dey reason am ba?

I don't really know what transpired between him and the rider.

But the moment he made a fake transfer, whatever honour he had left has gone down the drain.

I see this disposition in other service based occupations as well,

is it a Nigerian thing or what? I mean why do people use a service and you still have to beg them to pay?

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FloxySmart(f): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I must commend, this is one of the most active threads I’ve seen here on NL. It was an amazing read as I read through most of your experiences (couldn’t read all though sad). The journey was so educative, informative and very hilarious can’t remember the number of times I burst out laughing, y’all are doing an amazing job. I’m most intrigued with how you help each other out on getting difficult cases fixed, it’s more like a family kind of thing. Make una no change o, una dey do well kiss
But one thing though I noticed most of the experience shared here on riders is mostly on the bad side and only very few users share how kind or good a rider was to them. Reading through many of your shared experiences I personally would have thought most riders are maniacs and a self centered opportunist, and any new driver could possibly have the same notion there by might go into the hustle with an aggressive mentality on the rider
Abi I’m not making sense ni?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2020
sirleke:

I eventually won......

Acceptance SPEECH grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FloxySmart(f): 11:10am On Nov 20, 2020
And Speaking on getting into the business.
I have a younger brother that I’ll like to start this hustle as well. He’s a very skilled hairstylist, his dreams has always been to settle down in Lagos but he has only been here a couple of times, I will say he has zero knowledge of Lagos axis. So my questions are:
1. Can he drive around Lagos with reliance on just Gmap and other navigation systems only?
2. I intend to upgrade my second car with a deal from my auto dealer for him to use for this work, So how feasible is it for him to remit 80k monthly and still be able to save something good for his intended business
3. And can he register with a temporary Driver's license

And I’m open to any suggestions and contributions
Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.