Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4817928 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) ... (5705) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2020
Kozil2:
This one sweetbme special..
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coded28: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2020
Pls________ I _________need________ a ______car for weekly _________remittance for__________ uber&bolt,_____________ I____________ have________ a n _________active Uber & bolt ________account __________and_______ ready______ to_______ work, _____I s t a y around_____________ I p a j a L a g o s.
Zero Eight One six nine four one nine seven two nine (whatsapp or call)
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2020
brogxy:

My N800K target is almost complete from another hustle.
Me already going to N1.5 mills on e-hailing alone plus my tech business 3.5 M total. smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maysoft: 10:20am On Dec 08, 2020
ncnerio:
Abeg abeg I need this small car accessories guys inside uber office at maryland number. Anybody get am? Those ladies selling car charger,cable mp3 and the likes just as one is about heading out of Uber office via exit back door. Car charger one kill my hussle. I get this google nexus phone wey the car charger has to confirm if not he no dey ever charged well. Or better still any recommendation as per car charger

got to Any mall and enter MiniSO and buy their car charger.. It's the best quality, it's about1900.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2020
maysoft:

got to Any mall and enter MiniSO and buy their car charger.. It's the best quality, it's about1900.

Thanks googling that now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 10:30am On Dec 08, 2020
Duke111:

I can get it for you.
oya na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Felicity0001:

I've always know you to be a man with two mouth. Please sir kindly find your bearing.
hoodlum grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Good one.

God bless you

Felicity0001:

Baba is do na... Oya sorry na no vex. Sorry okay... It's okay...

Remember that little boy we meet in traffic that day? Selling some stuff? That you gave Some money?? I believe you know what I mean.

Is it because of the gallon of 20w40 or what ever its called palm oil you find in the trunk that got you pieced? That gallon was just for buying fuel for the car and for the generator set. Or was it taking your car outta state that was the issue? Had you mentioned it to me before trust it wouldnt have happened. The police man spoke to madam via my phone, I have 1000 and 1 women I would have called for a defense but I didn't do that... It was after the call madam informed me you don't permit outta state journey. Trust that was the only time and it was mainly because I'd to move some property I left behind...

Could there be something else? Apologies please.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2020
It is never odd stating the bolded in the contract. State it in the agreement that the car is strictly for ehailing and shouldnt be taken outside the state except the owner expressly permits.

Consider this henceforth. It doesn't make you a bad owner partner.

dru23:

Thanks for your input... When the car was shorten oil , I was advice to use 20w50.( which I decline ).So I had Ayo Bishop to open up the valve cover.. The valve gasket was worn out and oil seal was replaced .. I was around to witness all the repairs myself.. After that the car didn't short oil anymore.......

And to why 20w50 was doing in the booth of my car ,I don't know o, also the left over gallon of Mobil 1 should have been in the boot of the car just incase of future top up.. Whatever reasons he gave I really can't understand it.......

You mention that I will not like your opinion for the out of town trip...how many car owners will approve their drivers do out of state trip , without their permission .. Out of state trip is a big no no in this business.. If he had ask me I would have said " NO" .. We knew about it when he got pulled over in Benin.. The police called to verify the owner of the car, if that didn't happen I wouldn't have known at all.....
I asked him why did he take the car out of Lagos ,he said shebbi is "my money he was looking for" . He now said that where did it say in the contract that he can't travel out of state.... Are u now ",Radauto" telling me that I should have stated that in the contract, that car is not meant for out of state.. Better yet are you justify what he did.. There nothing to justify what he did and you can't convince me otherwise........

For some reason I think you are now become part of the drivers association .. You seems to support a lot of their nonsense here and you agree with them a lot. For whatever reasons I don't know, Am not talking with malice here , but just observations ... i

In my book right is right and wrong is wrong no matter who it is . I tend to be vocal here on nairaland due to the fact that I answer to nobody and nobody pays my bill . It allows me to talk not only objectively, but also without bias ..

Again I want to say I have no ill feelings towards him. I parted ways for different reasons. I just wanted to clear the Air up on your post here.. Thank you for your time

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2020
brogxy:

My N800K target is almost complete from another hustle.
Nice one, you are doing well.
I was thinking you are moving Lagos sorry moving traffic grin hoping to save 800k.
God bless your hustle.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:51am On Dec 08, 2020
If you're serious about, may God bless you more.

That law is just a legalisation of thievery by the govt.

jpworld:

Another hi profile uber driver, probably a SAN.

No wonder IFSHR they attack me left and right, please i will be needing your service.

I'm planning on suing Lagos state Gov, regarding that one way law, stripping car owner of their vehicle, bc of an offense. That law is most likely breach of fundamental right.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2020
And that's why the idiots keep increasing!
Kozil2:
. Na we dey do ourselves.. Calm down carry passenger put money for pocket you dey form big man

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 11:34am On Dec 08, 2020
davit:
Which guy are you referring to there? Hope not Felicity0001. If he s the one, I can bet you don't drive on ehailing and such shouldn't be on this thread. Felicity0001 did the right thing. These idiotic riders really need to be taught lessons. How I pray she didn't even see anyone to come pick her.

See the screenshot to see the wickedness in these umutete girls. No need for story about this. But I had to cancel Las las.
Any driver going to pick up at that yeye Estate should just prepare for the worst. The 5th time I would encounter such there. The address is usually Saka Oluwa.

White sand around ijegun bad roads but thank God the sun is out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
If your AC is not working just park the car at home. shocked this sun go fry yam oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Fuel price has been reduce to 162.

5naira x 150liters =750 naira gain.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
jpworld:
Fuel price has been reduce to 162.

5naira x 150liters =750 naira gain.

I admire your analysis

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifec92: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Eko bridge is blocked!!!!!!!!�����

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2020
No. This one nah Ologolo side for Lekki.
Luxurydriverng:

White sand around ijegun bad roads but thank God the sun is out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
jpworld:
@ThatNiccur come back and explain the dollar conversion grin grin grin since you're the PR of @radautoworks

This one is sold for 2000naira, this are scanners that if you plug in ur car, if na brainbox, it will tell you is plug grin

Is not all about money, is all about selfless service, if you buy one scanner 2000 you sell 25k and you will come here and claim madam charity.

Ogbeni, why are you opening this woman nyansh like this?

Abeg easy easy dey burst her nyansh abeg... You are good bro

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
davit:
No. This one nah Ologolo side for Lekki.

Oh ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kozil2(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
confusedworld17:

Looks like I will go and taste that rice cool

Pls where them dey sell the rice?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kozil2(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
maysoft:

Guys pls I lost my wallet and my drivers license was inside...pls I need a sure plug to get a new license.. Your recommendations will be highly appreciated..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kozil2:

Guys pls I lost my wallet and my drivers license was inside...pls I need a sure plug to get a new license.. Your recommendations will be highly appreciated..
Look for this moniker on Nairaland : pattybf. She will solve any issue related to license and other car papers.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Nice one, you are doing well.
I was thinking you are moving Lagos sorry moving traffic grin hoping to save 800k.
God bless your hustle.

I actually do moove lagos only on weekends since Nov, and I must tell you that bolt has taken over the market.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Who has done the hackney, badge and Lassra documents
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
peeps4u:
It is never odd stating the bolded in the contract. State it in the agreement that the car is strictly for ehailing and shouldnt be taken outside the state except the owner expressly permits.

Consider this henceforth. It doesn't make you a bad owner partner.

Henceforth I will also state the following.....

1. No eating in the car
2. Car must be wash at all times
3. Driver must drive safe
4. No stealing of parts
5. Driver must be polite to all riders
6.when driving at night, driver must turn headlights on.
7. Car engine must be off when not in use
8. Driver must not drag race with the car
9. Driver must not use car to load farm product or life animal or dead.
10 driver must not load on top of car.
11. Driver must use a/c when weather permits
12. Driver must not borrow the car to another person
13. Car must not be taken or driven out of state
14. Driver must use petrol only.
15. Driver must not drink and drive .

These are the list am drawing up for the next contract . Anymore suggestions will be greatly helpful...

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Kanoski:
@ felicity0001.
I will like to make some enquiries abt the big daddy Camry u are currently using..
I know very well that it's a good ride for this job bt is it as rugged as the corolla or the Civic u previously used? .
What is the fuel economy like compared to ur previous car?
Does it burn or short oil badly like the 07~09 models.
Wat are the pros n cons u have found using the vehicle?
Just give me ur rating base on ur experience

Every other opinion n contribution is also welcome.

Okay. This topic was debated here some weeks back about which car is best I wanted to put d9wn something but something kept telling "hold it you're not ready yet".

So far so good I've use
1)Honda EOD V6
2)toyota Corolla 04
3)Honda civic 03
4) Toyota Corolla 2010
5) Toyota Corolla 03
Currently using 2002 Camry (big daddy)

Honda cars are fuel efficient, rugged, strong body and parts, if you're the type that love music Honda will serve you with good and quality sound, its engine is strong and has a long life spam. Beautiful interior. But you don't wanna be faced with dislocated arms while on the road. This is a common problem with Honda cars also with its power steering pump. That guy can frustrate the he'll outta somebody.

I usually buy 4-6k fuel daily using my V6 EOD then And could gross with 18-22k. These were my 1st days so the spirit was still strong.

Fuel consumption with the Toyota corolla and Honda civic is almost the same only that in a long distance journey the civic will save like 5-10ltr more than the corolla if all driving conditions remains constant. Another observation I have noticed about these two cars is their "initial". The corolla is a champion in that. It has the ability to move out of rest very fast than the civic but once the civic has gathered momentum on a long distance race it can zoom pass the corolla like a Ferrari. Reason for its lesser fuel consumption on a long distance and on the other hands, the corolla its good in traffic movement and manoeuvres just like the saloon 4matic Benz. You don't try that with the civic else trouble for you and other road users.

Now talk of parts. Due to popular demand for the corolla it has made it parts to be very expensive when compared to the civic. But on the norms with say 2016 Honda abd Toyota the Honda parts can be more expensive because these cars are known to be for some classes of people with flair and elegance. I may be wrong though but I'm talking from experience.

One thing about the corolla I dislike is that it's not spacious and the body is so soft that putting a child on top of the roof can compress the body. Dont even think of resting your body on any part of a corolla else you would need a panel beater and a painter's work...

To be continued

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
pls guys urgently... Pls how much is honda civic 06 clutch disk and plate brand new... My mechanic is telling me 30k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Guys, from my observations so far, I think about 98 percent of riders need to undergo training too esp in matters resulting to using the app, setting up PU and others. Irrespective of their exposure, education and the likes, these riders don't know anything about the apps. And when you try to explain how it works, they claim to know more than you.
It is just kinda tiring and annoying most times. Who is with me on this? Riders need to be trained.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by royalair(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Please, biko, abeg. I need a vehicle for rentals. My location is Festac Lagos. Reach me on 08168065525. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
radautoworks:

Yes
Thanks a lot, I appreciate you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
davit:
Which guy are you referring to there? Hope not Felicity0001. If he s the one, I can bet you don't drive on ehailing and such shouldn't be on this thread. Felicity0001 did the right thing. These idiotic riders really need to be taught lessons. How I pray she didn't even see anyone to come pick her.

See the screenshot to see the wickedness in these umutete girls. No need for story about this. But I had to cancel Las las.
Any driver going to pick up at that yeye Estate should just prepare for the worst. The 5th time I would encounter such there. The address is usually Saka Oluwa.

That comment was a joke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) ... (5705) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: okey4reel(m), bradpitt4040, Doris4ever(m), Johnchrix(m), wegevv, GodWealthDbest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.