Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4763436 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3254) (3255) (3256) (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2020

The more you know about the vehicle the safer you will be. Run a VIN check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. Check the title status, previous odometer readings and the current market of the vehicle. Do as many checks as possible to ensure you are getting a legitimate offer.

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

WhatsApp. 08060365068

Call/Sms/WhatsApp 08060365068

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:58am On Dec 25, 2020
radautoworks:
so you can avoid me abi?
What's the plate number?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Of all days to have battery issues, it's today, Christmas Day

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Good afternoon everyone. Merry Christmas to each and everyone of us.

I am a here to seek advise. Kindly help me out.

I am a bolt pilot in Abuja for about 2 years now and I want to move down to Lagos to try other thungs but will firstly rely on this Uber/bolt hustle for survival.

In Abuja here. You only need your vehicle papers and DL ... Will I need additional documents in Lagos?

In Abuja over time I have learnt the dos and don'ts and areas not to dare pick rider and I am very familiar Abuja road.

My major challenge is Lagos is that I am not familiar with the road network and fear of NURTw thugs/lastman and all.

I would really appreciate if someone can give me hint of how Lagos hustle is like and tips that might guide me daily.

Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
topsydee007:

I am a bolt pilot in Abuja for about 2 years now and I want to move down to Lagos to try other thungs but will firstly rely on this Uber/bolt hustle for survival.

In Abuja here. You only need your vehicle papers and DL ... Will I need additional documents in Lagos?

In Abuja over time I have learnt the dos and don'ts and areas not to dare pick rider and I am very familiar Abuja road.

My major challenge is Lagos is that I am not familiar with the road network and fear of NURTw thugs/lastman and all.

I would really appreciate if someone can give me hint of how Lagos hustle is like and tips that might guide me daily.

Don't worry Lagos street will teach you.

Omo this your delusional kparapotism english up there na for Dork members.

In Anticipation of your insults

Thank
Yours Sincerely
Me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Blackbishop:

Don't worry Lagos street will teach you.

Omo this your delusional kparapotism english up there na for Dork members.

In Anticipation of your insults

Thank
Yours Sincerely
Me

smiley I'm only here for advise if insults come with advises, I personally don't mind. Insult no dey gum body

And if u don't have anything to say u can just Waka pass. Peace ✌️

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
About lagos road, just don't park by the major road side. Look for open place like front of shops/complexes, hotel, bank. Just avoid parking at major roads. You'll learn with time.

Don't be disturbed by the LASTMA news or getting to know Lagos road, you will be fine sincerely, there is no big deal.
topsydee007:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
peeps4u:
About lagos road, just don't park by the major road side. Look for open place like front of shops/complexes, hotel, bank. Just avoid parking at major roads. You'll learn with time.

Don't be disturbed by the LASTMA news or getting to know Lagos road, you will be fine sincerely, there is no big deal.

God bless this will help.

Please do I need any other documents or license apart from my driver's license and vehicle papers?

Sometime ago I heard about LADRI and Hackney permit wahala.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
topsydee007:

Please do I need any other documents or license apart from my driver's license and vehicle papers?

I'm not too sure about those aforementioned docs, but if all things are equal, All you really need are DL, vehicle papers, insurance (third party/comprehensive) and inspection report.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
topsydee007:

Lest I forget, after dropping your rider, don't wait/stop if you go to intl airport. I was caught one day just for stopping to lock my booth which a rider didnt close well. If you have to stop, move out of the entrance gate first.

Good luck.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
peeps4u:

Lest I forget, after dropping your rider, don't wait/stop if you go to intl airport. I was caught one day just for stopping to lock my booth which a rider didnt close well. If you have to stop, move out of the entrance gate first.

Good luck.

Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
topsydee007:

My guy just avoid anything having to do with shomolu.....that L.G.A has 27 one ways out of the 56 in Lagos

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
topsydee007:

smiley I'm only here for advise if insults come with advises, I personally don't mind. Insult no dey gum body

And if u don't have anything to say u can just Waka pass. Peace ✌️

So Lagos street will teach you no be advise?

Bros if I tell you say e easy bros na set up oooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
coker007:

My guy just avoid anything having to do with shomolu.....that L.G.A has 27 one ways out of the 56 in Lagos

Oboy shocked shocked

Noted sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Blackbishop:

So Lagos street will teach you no be advise?

Bros if I tell you say e easy bros na set up oooo

Nothing is easy my brother. Abuja here self no easy ..it might just be easier than Lagos.

Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-_Ci40tjjQ

See the adorable Christmas gift a random Bolt rider gifted me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
topsydee007:

Come to Lagos. This is where the cheddar is.

Nurtw grin. in Lagos, they don't have your time...

Nurtw in Lagos are not like the lowlifes in Area 1, Berger, Apo Bridge, Nicon junction, minister's hill, and Wuse market. The market share here is too huge.

You have no biz with Lastma as long as you don't break any traffic laws.

Read the thread from like June last year. You will be fine.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
How far with the noisy legs? Was it engine seat as you suggested or what?

Luxurydriverng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-_Ci40tjjQ

See the adorable Christmas gift a random Bolt rider gifted me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
shollywendy1:

What's the plate number?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by avidleo: 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Aunty Radu,

I won the Facebook task this morning for a scanner.

Till now no feedback.

[quote author=radautoworks post=97420647][/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
avidleo:
Aunty Radu,

I won the Facebook task this morning for a scanner.

Till now no feedback.

Someone beat you to it on IG I!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alertman24(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
Please how can one delete or remove a car that is active in his bolt account to enable a new driver to add it to his bolt account so that he can go online?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Alertman24:
Please how can one delete or remove a car that is active in his bolt account to enable a new driver to add it to his bolt account so that he can go online?

You'd have to add a new vehicle before you can remove the old one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alertman24(m): 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
coker007:

You'd have to add a new vehicle before you can remove the old one

If l don't have a new vehicle to add, what should I do?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by avidleo: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
So it was not Facebook only even when the post was done on Facebook?

radautoworks:

Someone beat you to it on IG I!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
avidleo:
So it was not Facebook only even when the post was done on Facebook?

It was actually posted on IG not Facebook. All our IG posts automatically post to FB.. Sorry about the confusion..

I don't see any correct answer on FB though... If you are GM your answer was incorrect..

Correct answer in last picture

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
This are the kind of bad eggs we have among us drivers. How can a this driver be so heartless that he refused to refund rider's money.

A trip of 11km 21mins and yet he clicked arrived 25mins before he truly arrived which boost the fare to N4500, That wasn't the problem and the rider never complained about the fare.

The problem here is that. The rider sent 45,000 naira instead of 4,500 naira and the driver blocked the rider's line after he call him back to notify him of the excess transaction.

The rider called me, who was the previous driver that dropped him at his 1st location to report the incident.

After calling this driver, my line was equally block. I have tried my best since morning telling the rider to be patient so the driver won't be blocked but to what end. The driver already blocked my number too.

The scam driver's contact 09036293898

As Copied!!!

Now e don reach awa turn.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
Just called him and the guy was arrogantly asking why cant the rider be patient till he will transfer tomorrow. Asked Why not do the transfer now, he stopped talking. He's a thief

tojahh:
This are the kind of bad eggs we have among us drivers. How can a this driver be so heartless that he refused to refund rider's money.

A trip of 11km 21mins and yet he clicked arrived 25mins before he truly arrived which boost the fare to N4500, That wasn't the problem and the rider never complained about the fare.

The problem here is that. The rider sent 45,000 naira instead of 4,500 naira and the driver blocked the rider's line after he call him back to notify him of the excess transaction.

The rider called me, who was the previous driver that dropped him at his 1st location to report the incident.

After calling this driver, my line was equally block. I have tried my best since morning telling the rider to be patient so the driver won't be blocked but to what end. The driver already blocked my number too.

As Copied!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wave1(m): 12:04am On Dec 26, 2020
I just called him now, he confirmed the transfer and promise to send it later. He said many people keep calling him and sending message . Please let just wait till tomorrow morning. hoodlum driver
tojahh:

As Copied!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 1:26am On Dec 26, 2020
northbird:

Come to Lagos. This is where the cheddar is.

Nurtw grin. in Lagos, they don't have your time...

Nurtw in Lagos are not like the lowlifes in Area 1, Berger, Apo Bridge, Nicon junction, minister's hill, and Wuse market. The market share here is too huge.

You have no biz with Lastma as long as you don't break any traffic laws.

Read the thread from like June last year. You will be fine.

Thanks bro.

Fine your response u know Abuja Well and those low life AMAC thugs in those places u mentioned is are ready to frustrate life out of you.

I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:00am On Dec 26, 2020
topsydee007:

Thanks bro.

Fine your response u know Abuja Well and those low life AMAC thugs in those places u mentioned is are ready to frustrate life out of you.

I really appreciate

Since you already drive on the platform. It's no biggie.

However, be prepared for some things that normally you won't see in Abuja....... Traffic. and poor road network.

The Lagos market share is huge and robust, thousands of miles ahead of Abuja. Asides from ehailng, there is always something else to do in Lagos if you are willing.

Read up on the thread, from last year, check
Xghost post, on Airport matters and time maximization , the dude did justice to it.

You also have an opportunity to join the 800k geng grin.

Welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3254) (3255) (3256) (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.