Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,144 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4731611 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) (3257) (3258) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
CodedTobx:
Who else got this email from Uche?

These App companies are so consumer-centric.
I doubt if they ever send mails to riders who booked rides, get confirmation from drivers that they're parked outside their house, keep them waiting for over 15mins and eventually cancelled on them.
Spits.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
This indrive na cruise oh!!!!

Came out 11am, did just 3trips and was ok for the day.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
omorkelly:
Hello guys, first time in this hustle; am being blocked from cash trip due to my
- ve balance of 4k plus. My bank app is presently not working. Is there any citibank branch on the mainland?
I was at Allen Avenue yesterday as indicated by Google only to found out citibank does not exist there.

I rarely use uber because of this negative balance. Mine is -7k plus and besides card trips I understand that there's no other way of paying uber. Or is there an account one can pay into?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Wartsnigeria: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Chazleeray:
Plz any idea on the cost of constructing a duplicate key and it's remote. FYI: The car is corolla-04.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Crvrider:

I rarely use uber because of this negative balance. Mine is -7k plus and besides card trips I understand that there's no other way of paying uber. Or is there an account one can pay into?
That's Bolt bro not uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chiino(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hello guys

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
donfortune48:
This indrive na cruise oh!!!!

Came out 11am, did just 3trips and was ok for the day.

grin u don reach 800k?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
pope191:

grin u don reach 800k?

I no follow for the race nah.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
pope191:

grin u don reach 800k?
@pope 191, please how do i get in touch with you, need assistance in my Uber/bolt registration by next year January by God's grace
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Chazleeray:

@pope 191, please how do i get in touch with you, need assistance in my Uber/bolt registration by next year January by God's grace

You can start with uber now if you have DL already.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Crvrider:

Yes, just add your card details.
They will deduct it from your account, their own is better than bolt because they won't block you or place you on card trips because of negative balance in the middle of the week like bolt usually do.
At the end of the week it's either they (Uber) pay you or they deduct from your card if you have the card details on your account, that's for Uber.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:03am On Dec 24, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Yes, just add your card details.
They will deduct it from your account, their own is better than bolt because they won't block you or place you on card trips because of negative balance in the middle of the week like bolt usually do.
At the end of the week it's either they (Uber) pay you or they deduct from your card if you have the card details on your account, that's for Uber.

Thanks. This is vital info.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:29am On Dec 24, 2020
Special recognition to the 800k boys.
We haven't forgotten you or your mission.
Godspeed cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:38am On Dec 24, 2020

The more you know about the vehicle the safer you will be. Run a VIN check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. Check the title status, previous odometer readings and the current market of the vehicle. Do as many checks as possible to ensure you are getting a legitimate offer.

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

WhatsApp. 08060365068

Call/Sms/WhatsApp 08060365068

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2020
Chazleeray:

Check ur mail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2020
donfortune48:

I no follow for the race nah.

How? Why? And when? U ain't going no where, just parish that ideal grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 8:31am On Dec 24, 2020
kanuisagoat:
A rider reported one of you to me today.

Said the guy dropped her, she now booked him to take her friend somewhere, end the trip and come back to pick her.

The driver refused and told her to book him from the point of dropping off her friend or he keeps the trip running till he comes back for her.

Said she was furious and just told him to get lost because he's very greedy. I don't know if that driver is here but if you are, may God bless you abundantly.

Together, we will reorientate these our riders.
You should have asked her if you should drop the car keys with her while you're at it (rolls eyes)
Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlameadae: 8:33am On Dec 24, 2020
Good morning
I picked an offline ride from new creation(lekki) to alaba to and fro, we agreed on 30k. The journey took the whole day, and I couldn't work again that day, he gave me 15k cash and has been giving plenty excuses at some point he blocked my number after I went to his estate twice he unblocked me and asked for account details but because I know he is a scammer I've been telling him I want cash, that i will come and collect it myself, he now said he has traveled, I went to his house this morning and found out he is around and he is insisting on transfer. Pls help call him. I know his house and the securities know about the issue too. Pls 15k is a lot to lose. His number - 08160722738

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 8:38am On Dec 24, 2020
Horlameadae:
Good morning
I picked an offline ride from new creation(lekki) to alaba to and fro, we agreed on 30k. The journey took the whole day, and I couldn't work again that day, he gave me 15k cash and has been giving plenty excuses at some point he blocked my number after I went to his estate twice he unblocked me and asked for account details but because I know he is a scammer I've been telling him I want cash, that i will come and collect it myself, he now said he has traveled, I went to his house this morning and found out he is around and he is insisting on transfer. Pls help call him. I know his house and the securities know about the issue too. Pls 15k is a lot to lose. His number - 08160722738

My advice is that you give him a benefit of doubt and send your account details to him. If he doesn't send it in 12hrs , we can then go all out on him.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2020
pope191:

How? Why? And when? U ain't going no where, just parish that ideal grin

grin grin grin grin grin
I'm still too tender to die young.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:55am On Dec 24, 2020
Horlameadae:
Good morning
Are you scared that he will manipulate the balance in your bank account if you send him your account details?
I really don't get you.
Kindly send him your account details and wait 24hours.
We will take it from there.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanre2009: 9:15am On Dec 24, 2020
Hi guys, pls i have a car i will like to use for cab hailing business (uber, bolt, etc).....

what will i require to start the business, which of the operators is best to work with, how much can i make approximately per day, is it advisable to drive the car myself or get a driver to drive it for me. Is it possible to be registered with more than one cab hailing service?

I will like to know any other information that may be useful in this line of business.

The car i plan to use is HONDA ACCORD 2006 MODEL

I will be very grateful for al the information you all can help me with.............. thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlameadae: 9:21am On Dec 24, 2020
The reason I want cash is because he made a fake transfer to them in Alaba where we fixed his TV, and they caught him. It was because of the fake transfer the journey took the whole day. so I don't want him to do the same to me. I told him to transfer to his security but he refused that he wants to send it to me. He is trying to scam me I'm 100% sure.
chillex8:

Are you scared that he will manipulate the balance in your bank account if you send him your account details?
I really don't get you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2020
chillex8:

I really don't get you.

You said you went to his house and you confirmed that he's around. Why you no change am for the guy for him house?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlameadae: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2020
The security won't allow me in. I plan to block the estate if he doesn't respond after multiple calls
Oluwabengz:

You said you went to his house and you confirmed that he's around. Why you no change am for the guy for him house?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

These App companies are so consumer-centric.
I doubt if they ever send mails to riders who booked rides, get confirmation from drivers that they're parked outside their house, keep them waiting for over 15mins and eventually cancelled on them.
Spits.
I think we should all reply that message with something like this cos i am currently at a pu now waiting for almost 12 mins already after all the turn turn i did to get to this place

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2020
Why book a ride when u know u r not ready to move yet, then i will burn my fuel, waste my time and even burn my airtime trying to call ..its so annoying

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2020
eyinola:
Why book a ride when u know u r not ready to move yet, then i will burn my fuel, waste my time and even burn my airtime trying to call ..its so annoying
These days, when I accept any request, I call the rider(s) first and ask if they are ready to move. I tell them If they are not ready, they should take their time and prepare. They will always get a driver. This has saved me a lot of waiting time.

Secondly, I won't accept any request more than 2km ETA.

Lastly, all three apps(Uber, Bolt and inDriver) are active and online. I select trips.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Baker77: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2020
Most rider on indriver waste time alot even after informing you're 2 mints to PU.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2020
Make nobody collect transfer today oh!!!

E be like say all the banks get wahala.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2020
donfortune48:
Make nobody collect transfer today oh!!!

E be like say all the banks get wahala.

Even yesterday. Three transfers reversed thrice. Na God say the riders are honest people. They all called, requested for my account details and sent it again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3252) (3253) (3254) (3255) (3256) (3257) (3258) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191, donfortune48(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.