Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4766900 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2020
Streib:

I begin to suspect this sudden rash of irresponsible speculations are an unorthodox marketing campaign commissioned by uber.

Moreso this guy's figures don't add up: 60k per day for two days is just 120k, in four places it makes up 480k, not 750k. Fuel & other miscellaneous expenses are still there. We need not talk about repairs which come in unexpected chunks of real money. What of routine maintenance?

The publicity blitz can lead to only one thing this coming new year, and that is LASG coming down hard on e-hailing with their army of revenue agents touts in a bid to get their own share of this miracle money. Uber drivers y'all know what that means grin

PS: anyone who quits a nine-to-five paying 250 for a dead-end job driving uber taxi, deserves to be locked up in an asylum for a while.

When we r campaigning against dashboard display, it feels like one is stupid abi? Make most of ur peak period as nothing last forever. We allow capitalist like JPWORD, that knows nothing than profiteering to be pushing us, sad enough, we ain't seeing any of his driver worth the price tag ... this week seem like winter enough, I've not even driven as usual, cos the spirit is low, more like I'm hustling for trip now, unlike those days one will have 2 drivers jostle for an indriver trip, now it is 10 drivers on a trip, body go tell us grin when state start eyeing ehailing.

Any which way, I'm still trying to outshine eyptian4real, dat 1.6 million deh make e b like say me no hustle atall.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2020
@Deedee44

CU won't resume as planned, so no need for rider to make trip again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2020
radautoworks:
I learnt from him grin
Are you confirming that everything he says about you then is true?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2020
radautoworks:

You must have missed where someone posted his expenses and I said he's qualified. You think I really want bank statements? I did what I wanted to. Got CheerfulGiver who was fighting a fight whose cause he was unaware of to see the point, correct the narrative about driver earnings, got people to think about how they spend and potentially have a winner in eyinola. It just remains to see if anyone with higher earnings than him will post their expenses and dashboard to win the 50k

Still think I should have stayed out of it?.
Yes you should have stayed out of it. It's not always about you.

You need to understand that everyone has a right to spend their money how they deem fit. You're not entitled to see anyone's weekly expenditure or as you put it, correct narrative of driver earnings because, no driver spends money the same.

Simple question. Who earned highest? You don't need to see how I spent the 150k I made on my dashboard to believe I earned 150k. What's that all about?

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2020
CheerfulGiver:

You need to understand that everyone has a right to spend their money how they deem fit. You're not entitled to see anyone's weekly expenditure or as you put it, correct narrative of driver earnings because, no driver spends money the same.

Simple question. Who earned highest? You don't need to see how I spent the 150k I made on my dashboard to believe I earned 150k. What's that all about?

Guy be calming down every mallam with him own kettle, if e no suit u den jump and pass. No need for unnecessary tension.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2020
CheerfulGiver:

Eniyola posted just a paper showing a tabulated book balance and his entry was accepted, meaning posting your bank statement is not even required to participate.

Then come to think of it, the culture she is trying to instill is a culture of success, knowing your book balance is something all business person need to imbibe, whether you own the car, rent the car, or on hire purchase.

You don't have the authority to decide if she should participate or not, the only authority you have, is deciding if to participate or not.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2020
pope191:

When we r campaigning against dashboard display, it feels like one is stupid abi? Make most of ur peak period as nothing last forever. We allow capitalist like JPWORD, that knows nothing than profiteering to be pushing us, sad enough, we ain't seeing any of his driver worth the price tag ... this week seem like winter enough, I've not even driven as usual, cos the spirit is low, more like I'm hustling for trip now, unlike those days one will have 2 drivers jostle for an indriver trip, now it is 10 drivers on a trip, body go tell us grin when state start eyeing ehailing.

Any which way, I'm still trying to outshine eyptian4real, dat 1.6 million deh make e b like say me no hustle atall.
blessed are those who finish their December salary in December for they shall know the true meaning of endurance in January

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2020
IFSHR:

Eniyola posted just a paper showing a tabulated book balance and his entry was accepted, meaning posting your bank statement is not even required to participate.

Then come to think of it, the culture she is trying to instill is a culture of success, knowing your book balance is something all business person need to imbibe, whether you own the car, rent the car, or on hire purchase.

You don't have the authority to decide if she should participate or not, the only authority you have, is deciding if to participate or not.

Hello chief.

Your fawning sycophancy is nauseating.

Simple contest. Earn 800k in November and December, get 10k. No Maggi added, no salt, nothing. Just earn 800k and post your dashboard. Very plain and simple.

Then she comes because she has beef with the guy that started the contest, or the need to be constantly in the picture, I don't understand - adds Maggi, pepper, ginger, garlic, yam, beans, to an existing contest, effectively hijacking it and being proud that she hijacked it.

She should have started her own contest with her own _fucking rules. It's clear as daylight. She should have stayed out of the existing one, and I stand firmly on what I said.

The same authority I don't have over her shouldn't be lorded over me or anyone else.

She can instill a culture of success for you and the other spoon fed sycophants, without knocking down the culture of the next forumite.

Who cares about book balance? Did you earn 800k or not, and where is proof? Simple contest.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ReachRich(m): 11:41am On Dec 30, 2020
Are u an Uber/bolt or just a taxi driver who works in Lagos especially those who operate around the airport? Here is an opportunity for u to make extra bucks. Bring a customer that needs a hotel to lodge to Gregory University Guest House located at 110B Old Ewu Road, Aviation Estate Mafoloku off International Airport and get N2000. Gregory University Guest House is an 11 room guest house with
-24 hrs uninterrupted power supply
-all rooms with functional a/c, large flat screen tv & refrigerator's
-free wifi service
-security
-Bar with assorted drinks
-Different delicacies on demand and more
for more info call 08036616829

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2020
CheerfulGiver:
Hello chief.

Simple contest. Earn 800k in November and December, get 10k. No Maggi added, no salt, nothing. Just earn 800k and post your dashboard. Very plain and simple.

Then she comes because she has beef with the guy that started the contest, or the need to be constantly in the picture, I don't understand - adds Maggi, pepper, ginger, garlic, yam, beans, to an existing contest, effectively hijacking it and being proud that she hijacked it.

She should have started her own contest with her own _fucking rules. It's clear as daylight. She should have stayed out of the existing one, and I stand firmly on what I said.

The same authority I don't have over her shouldn't be lorded over me or anyone else.

She can instill a culture of success for you and the other spoon fed sycophants, without knocking down the culture of the next forumite.

Who cares about book balance? Did you earn 800k or not, and where is proof? Simple contest.

Bro.
You're beginning to sound bitter like the other guy. Even when you have a clear point.

It seems you don't follow this thread regularly for you not to know how the contest started and whether it's about netting 800k or saving 800k.

An average driver nets over 100k a week off peak period. That's over 800k in two months off peak. Then tell me how the contest would be about net and not save bro.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
CheerfulGiver:
Hello chief.

[b]Then she comes because she has beef withthe guy that started the contest or the need [/b]to be constantly in the picture, I don't understand - adds Maggi, pepper, ginger, garlic, yam, beans, to an existing contest, effectively hijacking it and being proud that she hijacked it.

Try and read up on the thread. Jp didn't start any contest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
pope191:
@Deedee44

CU won't resume as planned, so no need for rider to make trip again.
Okay boss. We unmove cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
donfortune48:

Bro.
You're beginning to sound bitter like the other guy. Even when you have a clear point.

It seems you don't follow this thread regularly for you not to know how the contest started and whether it's about netting 800k or saving 800k.

An average driver nets over 100k a week off peak period. That's over 800k in two months off peak. Then tell me how the contest would be about net and not save bro.
Youre right. An average driver nets over 100k

And that's why the contest needed 20 to 30 drivers to post earnings so that highest earner will be awarded. It was never about saving. He made it clear. But there's desperation to paint him as bad guy because of his business practices, therefore they always try to find holes where there are none, or just dig a hole anyway.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
CheerfulGiver:
Hello chief.

Simple contest. Earn 800k in November and December, get 10k. No Maggi added, no salt, nothing. Just earn 800k and post your dashboard. Very plain and simple..
Earn Save 800k in November and December, get 10k. There's a huge difference

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
northbird:

Try and read up on the thread. Jp didn't start any contest.
who promised to give 10k?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
deedee44:

Earn Save 800k in November and December, get 10k. There's a huge difference
yes there is. He never meant save because it's basically impossible to save 800k in 2 months. Even a salary earner on a 600k monthly salary can't save 800k in two months.

Let's leave semantics out of this.

What driver would drive for two months, save 800k all because he wants to win 10k? C'mon

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
CheerfulGiver:
yes there is. He never meant save because it's basically impossible to save 800k in 2 months. Even a salary earner on a 600k monthly salary can't save 800k in two months.

Let's leave semantics out of this.

What driver would drive for two months, save 800k all because he wants to win 10k? C'mon
This is the genesis of 800k

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
pope191:

Why not fix everything in Lagos? And jejely drive down to IB

Already in IB the agent run lagos n ibadan.... So he already brought it here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
CheerfulGiver:
Hello chief.

haha, over 10k contest? Biko, scrap these whole contest tin....

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
samobaba4u:

blessed are those who finish their December salary in December for they shall know the true meaning of endurance in January
Heavy winter is coming. smiley Let's prepare for Jan, Feb and March
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
CheerfulGiver:
Youre right. An average driver nets over 100k

And that's why the contest needed 20 to 30 drivers to post earnings so that highest earner will be awarded. It was never about saving. He made it clear. But there's desperation to paint him as bad guy because of his business practices , therefore they always try to find holes where there are none, or just dig a hole anyway.

Read up... No one is interested in how he runs his business....

No one gives a hoot whether he is a fleet manager or not.

He comes off with an aura of condescension... the issue I suspect is , the members here won't stroke his ego.. No one has that time.... If he wants people to hail him, his drivers are there.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Na because of 10k that guy dey Cheerfully give insults?

grin grin grin

Nothing wey beret no go see for Mercy Chinwo head

Make Una finish this Una contest make we hear word abeg grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
CheerfulGiver:

radautoworks:
... Also, whoever posts should account for their expenses that period. At the very least fuel, maintenance, sacrifices to keep the SARs, LAWMA and other demons at bay and data records should be posted as they are expenses needed for the job. Food is not a primary business expense and tastes vary so that can be excluded.

And you need to read for comprehension. Based on this response, You obviously didn't.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
In the end, may each and everyone of US find peace. ✌

Peace out.... cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
izzou:
Na because of 10k that guy dey Cheerfully give insults?

grin grin grin

Nothing wey beret no go see for Mercy Chinwo head

Make Una finish this Una contest make we hear word abeg grin
na because e no qualify for 50k e dey vex. Either that or once he took out his business expenses depression set in. At least japa now has one "sycophant" of his own grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
radautoworks:
na because e no qualify for 50k e dey vex. Either that or once he took out his business expenses depression set in grin
But he's a cheerful giver nw, not cheerful receiver grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
CheerfulGiver:
Hello chief.

radautoworks:

In conclusion, now that dru is in, I know someone will definitely get paid 10k [s]so I join dru to match 10k IF poster also accounts for their expenses. I will also throw in two synthetic oil changes.[/s]
AMENDED IN LATER POST TO 50K WITH T&C
SHOW US YOUR BUSINESS EXPENSES!

I did start a contest with "my own _fucking rules".... The one you're crying about.

You can still win the 10k from the other contest if you hustle.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
BoboKush:

Lol..... Do you have the price idea?
don't forget to keep receipts for when agent or whoever wants to drag the 50k.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
chillex8:

Volkswagen Jetta 1.8L
Nissan Sentra 2.0L
Hyundai Accent 1.6L
Kia Rio 1.6L
Honda city 1.3L
Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6L
Ford Focus 1.6L
[b]Ford Mondeo 2.0L[/b]
Gelly 1.3L
Tata 1.2L
Hyundai xcent 1.3L
[b]Hyundai Elantra 1.6/2.0L[/b]

And a whole lot.

Now, cost of parts is relative.

Anyone that buys the following I crossed out ... You are on ur own.....those are the ones I know that importers don't bring in ...car selling business is a very challenging business to be in ..

People will not bring in cars that people will not buy... And parts can be expensive.... God help if you decide to buy naija used.. You are definitely on your own be dat grin.....

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
Please what is the difference between save, net and gross?
Just asking for a friend ni o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
CheerfulGiver:

True...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
dru23:

Anyone that buys the following I crossed out ... You are on ur own.....
lol. People have used them and succeeded.
A car will forever remain a machine.
Guess what, every machine will breakdown and need overhauling.
Even humans breakdown, talk more of their creations.

Now, about frequency of breakdown, It depends on the handler of the machine.

You don't expect the driver going to ikorodu, satellite town, iyana-iba, agbarange, sango-ota, e.t.c not to have frequent breakdowns.
Or the driver that spends over 12hours daily operating the machine and expect it not to breakdown.
Or the driver that converts his car to a boat during rainy days cheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: emadamysy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.