Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4728683 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
I was joking about 800k. Be calming madam, dont be like JaPa. grin

radautoworks:

I never expected to see 800k that's why I said someone will win. Now the idiocy of the original statement by jp is dispelled, Highest after expenses wins the 50k

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
radautoworks:

Yes,I intentionally hijacked the contest because you will find an excuse not to pay and to starve you of the attention you need so badly. Then I used to it clear up any nonsense misconceptions you tried to give investors.

Na now your head correct say na net not save

ABEG pay kanuisagoat after dru borrows you the money hater.

Bombi no fine, but him mama like am.

No let me call Angryigbodon for you

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
Some people need to know that Nairaland is as toxic as Twitter where anyone who misbehavess can be dragged without mercy. If anyone wants to bully or feel like a lord, such should go to instagram where they worship people.

For here, anyone that has a high shoulder and loves to demean people will be dragged like a stubborn generator.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Some people will just be shifting the goal post anyhow.
How does save 800k to buy car and net 800k sound or look alike? Maybe it's my eyes sha.
grin grin grin
Awan goal posts shifters everywhere.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
peeps4u:

Na misquote no mind me. It was meant for someone else.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
shollywendy1:

Egyptian4real is still leading
sorry, got them mixed up your eminence grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
brogxy:

Have you been able to settle them? Whatever you do, do not drive away with even if they threaten to tow away your vehicle. So try to settle them at the location.

just paid 10k now after several calls, uber cars plenty thr sef
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
peeps4u:
Some people need to know that Nairaland is as toxic as Twitter where anyone who misbehavess can be dragged without mercy. If anyone wants to bully or feel like a lord, such should go to instagram where they worship people.

For here, anyone that has a high shoulder and loves to demean people will be dragged like a stubborn generator.
I better pass my neighbour. Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
I said it here before there is nothing extraordinary with the dashboards posted here, it's what a normal driver can make.

It was here on this thread I mentioned a driver that made above 400k in a week, and he won a recognition by bolt.

That's how one crept out at a point to post 70k dashboard and claim to be saving 25k every week yet he delivers 35, assuming he doesn't use fuel does he not eat as well?

I pity any investor that will be moved by these dashboards, a danfo bus can make 40 to 70k in a day but when it's time to pay the owner story enters. When some people hear how much they make they jump into it and will be disappointed Las las.
Make we dey here dey deceive ourselves no be me, net koor fish niii.

Is it not on this thread that once in a while one mumu will creep out from nowhere and be bragging how he will do this and do that only to fizzle out before dawn.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
Away from the gbas gbos grin
From Somolu to VI.
Can u take this trip?
Cc Angryigboman

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
samobaba4u:

Negative
We follow the laid down rules.
1. Highest earner for NOv/Dec
2. Ag least 20 post
3. Anything less and the money goes to the that other guy.
Promise is promise and agreement is agreement

My broda, i will fulfill both promises, the winner will get my 10k, gentlelife50 will also get my 10k.

I can start with gentlelife50 payment, if he provides his account number.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kamikaze42: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
peeps4u:

Please anyone around egbeda, idimu and environs going to Lekki area should please signify.

Long story happened and I can't go online on Uber.

Man's not willing to blow empty all the way.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
Gentlelife50:
I said it here before there is nothing extraordinary with the dashboards posted here, it's what a normal driver can make.

It was here on this thread I mentioned a driver that made above 400k in a week, and he won a recognition by bolt.

That's how one crept out at a point to post 70k dashboard and claim to be saving 25k every week yet he delivers 35, assuming he doesn't use fuel does he not eat as well?

I pity any investor that will be moved by these dashboards, a danfo bus can make 40 to 70k in a day but when it's time to pay the owner story enters. When some people hear how much they make they jump into it and will be disappointed Las las.
Make we dey here dey deceive ourselves no be me, net koor fish niii.

Is it not on this thread that once in a while one mumu will creep out from nowhere and be bragging how he will do this and do that only to fizzle out before dawn.
Are you talking about me here?
They almost kill me. Nna mehn! This bolded you just reminded me is a very long unforgettable experience in my life. I'm just gaining my balance from that shit I put myself.
Since then, I always advice every investors to measure their capacity before venturing into any investment.
Especially transport biz, you must get craze and be strict to handle the driver's madness if on delivery . Dru23 is a GOAT in this line of biz. I respect him.
GOAT ( greatest of all time) before someone misquote me now. Lol

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

My broda, i will fulfill both promises, the winner will get my 10k, gentlelife50 will also get my 10k.

I can start with gentlelife50 payment, if he provides his account number.

Thank you
I don't need your miserable 10k please you can give it to one of your drivers they say charity begins at home and I also want to believe that they are all car owners because like you said they have been working for you for a year plus now.
Mr goal post shifter

22 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
shollywendy1:

They almost kill me. Nna mehn! This bolded you just reminded me is a very long unforgettable experience in my life.
Since then, I always advice every investors to measure their capacity before venturing into any investment.
Especially transport biz, you must get craze and be strict to handle the driver's madness if on delivery . Dru23 is a GOAT in this line of biz. I respect him.
You sabi, many were looking at the danfo dashboards and end up regretting.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Gentlelife50:

You sabi, many were looking at the danfo dashboards and end up regretting.
Believe me, I'm just gaining my balance now from that shit I put myself. I was misled, brainwashed by their dashboard

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
What did they say was your offence nah?
eyinola:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
davit:
What did they say was your offence nah?
they said illegal parking, its laughable tho
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
IFSHR:

Read to understand, not to reply.

All what you quoted was just a mere trajectory, an illustration, a projected view, an example, a mere plot of explanation.

He was only explaining a scenario, but as usual you personalize it, just to pass your point, he earns 80k blabla,

You are rich man, calm down oga and speak less, so that you can control value with your statement. Nobody hates you.
bro, r u just noticing his stupidity?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horngha: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
Pls house, what is the minimum of year of a car but Uber and bolt accept
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
peeps4u:
Some people need to know that Nairaland is as toxic as Twitter where anyone who misbehavess can be dragged without mercy.

2020 Award winning dragger draconia, goes to peeps4u.

peeps4u:
If anyone wants to bully or feel like a lord, such should go to instagram where they worship people.

No one is bullying you, you're actually feeling intimidated by some personality grin people who drag people are hoodlums, they get angry with success, bc they know success is millions miles away.

Gentlelife50:

I don't need your miserable 10k please you can give it to one of your drivers they say charity begins at home and I also want to believe that they are all car owners because like you said they have been working for you for a year plus now.
Mr goal post shifter

Well, no problem.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
Let’s check who can beat this, I do offline of 1500 every morning (mon - fri) my love for good food makes me eat a lot of it. And more so I just bought a mini bus of 1,200,000 this month. I’ve not been able to come on Nairaland for a while because I’ve been busy with my family and work. Was informed of this challenge on a WhatsApp group some1 recently added me to. I’m sure of adding like 35k to 40k by 31st of this month. Because I go on vacation on every January

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
shollywendy1:

They almost kill me. Nna mehn! This bolded you just reminded me is a very long unforgettable experience in my life. I'm just gaining my balance from that shit I put myself.

Lol .. Very tough and nasty business.. If no be for uber I no fit enter the business at all at all...this is why fear dey catch me to Advice Jpworld when he dey fight driver .. I stay neutral ... I believe also you can use different methods in dealing with drivers or people in general. Before I use warn drivers etc .

But now I just dey look and when it is time to strike, I strike like a cobra, sometimes I win some and I loose some during striking.. Me personally I can't use jpworld forward approach ... The most dangerous people are the quiet ones. No need for noise....... Either way each to his own .....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
famousguy01:
Let’s check who can beat this, I do offline of 1500 every morning (mon - fri) my love for good food makes me eat a lot of it. And more so I just bought a mini bus of 1,200,000 this month. I’ve not been able to come on Nairaland for a while because I’ve been busy with my family and work. Was informed of this challenge on a WhatsApp group some1 recently added me to. I’m sure of adding like 35k to 40k by 31st of this month. Because I go on vacation on every January

You try, abeg cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
famousguy01:
Egyptian4real is still leading

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
bolabiyi:
Good day friends....I just need to speak up cos im really feeling sick and depressed....

I didn't make you sick or created ur depression ba?

I hope you're not one of those hoodlums that looted shop rite because you're jealous of those shop owners success.

bolabiyi:
bro, r u just noticing his stupidity?

I need cleaning services, should i call you?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
eyinola:
800k minus 10k.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
famousguy01:
And more so I just bought a mini bus of 1,200,000 this month. I’ve not been able to come on Nairaland for a while

Congratulations my broda, every hardworking driver, that focus on his work, this will be your potion in jesus name amen.

Honestly this is why I'm angry with gentlelife50 instead of the guy to work hard, he will be here lamenting and ass licking ugly bombi.

You see another fellow has bought a bus. I still believe drivers will be able to succeed and take one step ahead, rather than year in year out they do the same thing like chillex8

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
samobaba4u:

800k minus 10k.
790K grin I am on lastma page on twitter now to question them why it's now an offence to wait at layby to pick call

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
eyinola:
790K grin I am on lastma page on twitter now to question them why it's now an offence to wait at layby to pick call

They illegally extort you? Is it lastma that arrest you? Lastma minimum fine is 20k, that money you paid is illegal.

Stand for your right, they will release you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
dru23:

Lol .. Very tough and nasty business.. If no be for uber I no fit enter the business at all at all...this is why fear dey catch me to Advice Jpworld when he dey fight driver .. I stay neutral ... I believe also you can use different methods in dealing with drivers or people in general. Before I use warn drivers etc .

But now I just dey look and when it is time to strike, I strike like a cobra, sometimes I win some and I loose some during striking.. Me personally I can't use jpworld forward approach ... The most dangerous people are the quiet ones. No need for noise....... Either way each to his own .....
Reason why I said you are a GOAT

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Twilight2, XPaul, Machiny, northbird, holysaint1(m), Kaymaxi2222(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.