Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4767896 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

Congratulations my broda, every hardworking driver, that focus on his work, this will be your potion in jesus name amen.

Honestly this is why I'm angry with gentlelife50 instead of the guy to work hard, he will be here lamenting and ass licking ugly bombi.

You see another fellow has bought a bus. I still believe drivers will be able to succeed and take one step ahead, rather than year in year out they do the same thing like chillex8

How many of your driver's of many years bought something like that....mention 1 before you call names of those who don't drive for you.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bet9ja(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

Congratulations my broda, every hardworking driver, that focus on his work, this will be your potion in jesus name amen.

Honestly this is why I'm angry with gentlelife50 instead of the guy to work hard, he will be here lamenting and ass licking ugly bombi.

You see another fellow has bought a bus. I still believe drivers will be able to succeed and take one step ahead, rather than year in year out they do the same thing like chillex8

Another bomb grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

My broda, i will fulfill both promises, the winner will get my 10k, gentlelife50 will also get my 10k.

I can start with gentlelife50 payment, if he provides his account number.

Thank you

gentlelife50 how far? Free 10k is here for you plus 2k from me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
Away from the gbas gbos grin
From Somolu to VI.
Can u take this trip?
Cc Angryigboman

Boss what is my job grin if I don't pick her who will?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

I didn't make you sick or created ur depression ba?

I hope you're not one of those hoodlums that looted shop rite because you're jealous of those shop owners success.

I need cleaning services, should i call you?
Mr idiot...every post of yours prove ur stupidity.....I decline to drag words with a boy like you....I refuse to b infected with your stupidity and idiotic attitude.......ur foolishness speaks so loud.... slowpoke..

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
Gentlelife50:

I don't need your miserable 10k please you can give it to one of your drivers they say charity begins at home and I also want to believe that they are all car owners because like you said they have been working for you for a year plus now.
Mr goal post shifter

Case closed

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

No one is bullying you, you're actually feeling intimidated by some personality grin people who drag people are hoodlums, they get angry with success, bc they know success is millions miles away.

You can't even bully me. You can only bully or intimidate your drivers or anyone who accepts to take your shit.
We will continue to call out your arrogance here. This is not about being intimidated or hating anyone, it is about not being patient with the display of nonsense (I dont want to use stupidity)

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Horngha:
Pls house, what is the minimum of year of a car but Uber and bolt accept

Bolt; 2003 and above
Uber; 2000 and above. Don't use pencil Camry because of this. Low rating and cancellation from riders will kill your biz.

Advisable you go for a 2003+ car (though some 2002 cars aren't different from 2003, e.g. big daddy)

Good luck.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horngha: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
[Thanksquote author=peeps4u post=97533347]

Bolt; 2003 and above
Uber; 2000 and above. Don't use pencil Camry because of this. Low rating and cancellation from riders will kill your biz.

Advisable you go for a 2003+ car (though some 2002 cars aren't different from 2003, e.g. big daddy)

Good luck.[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
dru23:

Lol .. Very tough and nasty business.. If no be for uber I no fit enter the business at all at all...this is why fear dey catch me to Advice Jpworld when he dey fight driver .. I stay neutral ... I believe also you can use different methods in dealing with drivers or people in general. Before I use warn drivers etc .

But now I just dey look and when it is time to strike, I strike like a cobra, sometimes I win some and I loose some during striking.. Me personally I can't use jpworld forward approach ... The most dangerous people are the quiet ones. No need for noise....... Either way each to his own .....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Good evening house,

Please I need on procedure of joining Uber and bolt

Currently have 900k. Hoping to save to 2M and get a good car to kickstart this Uber business
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
dru23:

Lol .. Very tough and nasty business.. If no be for uber I no fit enter the business at all at all...this is why fear dey catch me to Advice Jpworld when he dey fight driver .. I stay neutral ... I believe also you can use different methods in dealing with drivers or people in general. Before I use warn drivers etc .

But now I just dey look and when it is time to strike, I strike like a cobra, sometimes I win some and I loose some during striking.. Me personally I can't use jpworld forward approach ... The most dangerous people are the quiet ones. No need for noise....... Either way each to his own .....
This got me rolling cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
OmodavidoX:
Good evening house,

Currently have 900k. Hoping to save to 2M and get a good car to kickstart this Uber business

Personally I won't invest more than 400k. 500k max.
But since you have 900k, you should be able to land a good car.
Ensure the motor size is less than 2.0L.

Whatever you could do to save up 2M, continue with it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

Audio salary, show me proof of ur monthly salary and i will shut up.
Okay now i know it's not stupidity, it's simply low IQ

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
jpworld:

You qoute me again to say nonsense.
I give up on you, you can never be smart again in this life.
Why won't someone driving his own car buy korokpe?
And for u to know everybody have different goals and target.
Stop masturbating all over the thread displaying your mumunes, audio car owner.
We are still waiting for you to come and show us how you and your drivers are saving 800k under two months.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wartsnigeria:

Dude do you have problem with comprehension? The guy painted a hypothetical scenerio and you're attacking him, why are some of you guys here so aggressive? Are you broke? Need some money? Ask instead of taking it out on others.

Sha na brokeness symptoms be that grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yazga: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
Gentlelife50:
I said it here before there is nothing extraordinary with the dashboards posted here, it's what a normal driver can make.

It was here on this thread I mentioned a driver that made above 400k in a week, and he won a recognition by bolt.

That's how one crept out at a point to post 70k dashboard and claim to be saving 25k every week yet he delivers 35, assuming he doesn't use fuel does he not eat as well?

I pity any investor that will be moved by these dashboards, a danfo bus can make 40 to 70k in a day but when it's time to pay the owner story enters. When some people hear how much they make they jump into it and will be disappointed Las las.
Make we dey here dey deceive ourselves no be me, net koor fish niii.

Is it not on this thread that once in a while one mumu will creep out from nowhere and be bragging how he will do this and do that only to fizzle out before dawn.
Which route does the danfo driver ply?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 8:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
chillex8:

Personally I won't invest more than 400k. 500k max.
But since you have 900k, you should be able to land a good car.
Ensure the motor size is less than 2.0L.

Whatever you could do to save up 2M, continue with it.
Thanks for your response sir

Please do you mean I can get a Uber standard car for 500k sir ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
I don't want to say this because of some people's perception towards naija used cars; but if I were you, I would patiently look for a very good naija used car and start with that. How long more will it take you to save 2m? And Corolla, which is probably your choice, might have been far costlier than 2m by then. Toks coro are even mostly sold for 2m+ now.

OmodavidoX:
Good evening house,

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
OmodavidoX:
Thanks for your response sir

Please do you mean I can get a Uber standard car for 500k sir ?

May be, Naija used 2003-05 honda civic. I will say may be 600-650k to get a clean and not abused one.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
I just got my car today but to my surprise a lot of it part is missing cry cry cry

The agent has been giving stories and all but to cut everything short

I will to know if you people have the idea of the following as I'm very low on cash.... The car n the agent really drain me

Two front light, front bumper and the exhaust pipe with catalyst is not there... COROLLA 08 (Same body type with them 05)

I will appreciate price range of this three items

Cc radautoworks dru23 GAZZUZZ others I need you advice

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Please any driver willing to take an offline trip to Covenant University? Tor and fro, an hour stoppage inbetween.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
Which among of you is softly making this money?

BTW, he got roasted on Twitter.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmodavidoX(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
peeps4u:

May be, Naija used 2003-05 honda civic. I will say may be 600-650k to get a clean and not abused one.
Really, I will appreciate if I can get that. The least price of cars I have been seeing is 1.3M in the Auto section

If I can get 9ja used that won’t give me problem, I am willing to buy sir

Thanks for your response
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
OmodavidoX:
Really, I will appreciate if I can get that. The least price of cars I have been seeing is 1.3M in the Auto section

If I can get 9ja used that won’t give me problem, I am willing to buy sir

Thanks for your response

Even tokunbo cars are not problem free.
Most cars on Uber are dead cars embarassed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
Jpworld, see what you're about to cause undecided
Premium tears loading cry

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2020
peeps4u:
Which among of you is softly making this money?

BTW, he got roasted on Twitter.
I follow roast am too, am sure u go see my post grin only weekends makes 750K grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
BoboKush:
I just got my car today but to my surprise a lot of it part is missing cry cry cry

I will to know if you people have the idea of the following as I'm very low on cash.... The car n the agent really drain me

Two front light, front bumper and the exhaust pipe with catalyst is not there... COROLLA 08 (Same body type with them 05)

Thanks

Hope u haven't paid the agent his balance

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
glambo:

Hope u haven't paid the agent his balance

Remain 50k bal...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nawaoo.
E come be like say, I'm the most hardworking driver here, cos non of these dashboards don reach mine yet.
Ain't posting it here though.

No wonder bolt sent me a mail last week that I won 1month free Healthcare.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
BoboKush:

Thanks

Dru23 you got this? Been a while since I junkyarded parts. It's his best bet i think and I'll ship for free.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
eyinola:
I follow roast am too, am sure u go see my post grin only weekends makes 750K grin grin
don't forget your dashboard. It doesn't look like anyone is competing with you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.