Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747625 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
Any idea on how to clear this?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
deedee44:

grin grin grin grin

Sir, I know when to retreat grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
Gentlelife50:

My brother do you have any idea on how to clear this?
It just came up this afternoon, the car have never displayed anything on the dashboard before.

Boss that is Traction Control and Vehicle Stability Control indicator.

Did you by chance press the button label VSC or Traction?

If not the best bet is you braking system needs diagnosis

The Anti-lock Brake System needs total checking to determine the real issue run a scan and post the codes or chat me up with the codes boss

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
Blackbishop:

Boss that is Traction Control and Vehicle Stability Control indicator.

Did you by chance press the button label VSC or Traction?

If not the best bet is you braking system needs diagnosis

The Anti-lock Brake System needs total checking to determine the real issue run a scan and post the codes or chat me up with the codes boss
Okay Bro, will look for someone to help me check it tomorrow.
Thanks

Is it this button?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
emmancecute:
my 406 manual gearbox is 20k, borale engine EW7 is 70k.

So, apart from the ruggedness, all this low cost of parts for Corolla is just a fallacious statement. There are many cars with lesser cost of parts

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godstime234: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
chucsmoore:
Tried calling u. Number switched off

Battery was low. Pls call again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Heard there is a serious crisis around Ketu and Mile 12 with lot of cars being attacked and robbed.

Be safe out there.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
izzou:

Winter don show?

E don dey show o. Things no too dey move as before.

You remember that discussion we had? You were right, I finally figured it out. Now I no dey send, any rating wey you like give me. My account is never getting blocked wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
peeps4u:

So, apart from the ruggedness, all this low cost of parts for Corolla is just a fallacious statement. There are many cars with lesser cost of parts

To be frank, anyone who says cost of parts for corolla is low is a mor.on.

For vehicles within its class during that year of production, (2003-2007) that car has the most expensive parts.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
Dovehorizon:

1k fuel, from oshodi to lekki phase 1.... its alright

Boss if that 1k no carry them come back with the AC on oooh then something is not right with the combustion system.

The honda civic can go an average of 44miles with a reserve tank.

Honda accord can do an average of 46miles on reserve.

I don't just speak without experience... I've done Akure to Benin on a reserve tank... That day I understood the real meaning of "heart in once mouth". But without AC ooh. That was when I knew how far reserve can go on a civic.

Also, I've done about 25km on a V6 Honda Accord as well on Ore-Benin Exp b4 I could refill my reserve tank.

Yes, just remembered another... Corolla 2003 model I did reserve tank from Ajah bridge to Abule egba. 11:35pm, O2 sensor on the car was even bad at the time.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
kanuisagoat:

You remember that discussion we had? You were right, I finally figured it out. Now I no dey send, any rating wey you like give me. My account is never getting blocked wink

Correct Gee cool

I knew you'll discover it soon.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
peeps4u:

my brother, if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
izzou:

Correct Gee cool

I knew you'll discover it soon.
izzou! Show us the way.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
emmancecute:
Show us the way.

It's just an old trick that I'm sure you know already..

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nerd89: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
A toyota camry 05/06 & 04 are available for rent/hp.Interested driver must reside @Ikorodu, Ketu or Mile 12.

Send me a DM i will respond
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
pope191:

Not the first time boss, can vividly remember same happened in 2000
You're indeed an old man... Only old people have good memories like this. gringrin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
Felicity0001:

Boss if that 1k no carry them come back with the AC on oooh then something is not right with the combustion system.

[b]The honda civic can go an average of 44miles with a reserve tank.

Honda accord can do an average of 46miles on reserve
.[/b]

I don't just speak without experience... I've done Akure to Benin on a reserve tank... That day I understood the real meaning of "heart in once mouth". But without AC ooh. That was when I knew how far reserve can go on a civic.

Also, I've done about 25km on a V6 Honda Accord as well on Ore-Benin Exp b4 I could refill my reserve tank.

Yes, just remembered another... Corolla 2003 model I did reserve tank from Ajah bridge to Abule egba. 11:35pm, O2 sensor on the car was even bad at the time.
is it safe to say the civic consumes more than the accord? 1k fuel to n fro oshodi to lekki phase 1 on AC? Bros fuel is now 164# ooooo. I remembered during my early days, i met a guy who told me his corolla would do about 40k on a 7k full tank. Me I kept wondering why the different corollas have used wouldn't even do 30k. Little did I know that uncle was using salt n pepper. Let's stop exagerating things.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nerd89:
A toyota camry 05/06 & 04 are available for rent/hp.Interested driver must reside @Ikorodu, Ketu or Mile 12.

Send me a DM i will respond

There is an anonymous and pen friend that has been on my neck for a car... Would you mind sending your contact? He lives in Ikorodu.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
radautoworks:

Let's not talk about shocks grin

Sway bar bushings http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=MOG&partNumber=K200617

Front left ball joint
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=MOG&partNumber=K500044

Front right ball joint
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=MOG&partNumber=K500043

Gold ceramic brake pads http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=WVR&partNumber=GNAD1212

Silver semi-metallic brake pads (cheaper option)
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=WVR&partNumber=NAD1212

Sway bar links http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=RCH&partNumber=DW-K750123

There are cheaper options for most of these but these are the ones physically at the shop currently. If you want to reduce costs, we can bring in the cheaper ones and obviously if you want to do this DM me and I'll see what I can do to help a little because we cannot let this your Nov/dec hustle go to waste

To search yourself, weblink.carquest.com

Username Cust498
Password Password1

Nice info here, Thanks. I would prefer the quality ones with new year discount, I don't want cheaper ones grin. The way u sounded it seems the shocks are very expensive.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
emmancecute:
is it safe to say the civic consumes more than the accord? 1k fuel to n fro oshodi to lekki phase 1 on AC? Bros fuel is now 164# ooooo. I remembered during my early days, i met a guy who told me his corolla would do about 40k on a 7k full tank. Me I kept wondering why the different corollas have used wouldn't even do 30k. Little did I know that uncle was using salt n pepper. Let's stop exagerating things.

I may be wrong though, but mind you I didn't say 1k fuel will do the distance to and fro I only said buy fuel 1k;[/b]D e get why.

As for the 7k to gross 40k. The bros may be right considering that fuel was cheaper then since you said "[b]during your early days"

Your driving pattern and his can never be the same and also no two drivers can have the same mode of operation daily. Short distance trips can be very wasting most times.

Button line, I'm not exaggerating but talking outta experience. I've used most of these cars in questions

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Blackbishop:

Bring it let me clear it for you at no cost
my camry also showing same thing over 4 months sef
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
eyinola:
my camry also showing same thing over 4 months sef

Boss anything to contribute to the family, am a call or quote to you

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Okay Bro, will look for someone to help me check it tomorrow.
Thanks

Is it this button?

Yes, hold for 5sec and see if it will go off
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
Felicity0001:

Na fuel pump you just dey play with anyhow

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 12:06am On Jan 05, 2021
Blackbishop:

Boss anything to contribute to the family, am a call or quote to you
ok boss, wen make i come?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 12:27am On Jan 05, 2021
Kindly fill me in on this abeg
kanuisagoat:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:43am On Jan 05, 2021
Which light are you referring to? If it is CEL, you need to scan it. I can help if you re around Ikeja in the afternoon or Lekki before 10 am.
Gentlelife50:

My brother do you have any idea on how to clear this?
It just came up this afternoon, the car have never displayed anything on the dashboard before.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 2:30am On Jan 05, 2021
Felicity0001:

Lolz, you missed what I was trying to point out. if you know you wanna do such distance (oshodi-lekki phase1 and then back to your destination as u have said) then be magnanimous enough to buy atleast 3-5k fuel then check ur readings via the dashboard than the 1k you cited .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 2:40am On Jan 05, 2021
emmancecute:

Civic and accord gat different engine capacity, fuel consumption cant be same

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 2:41am On Jan 05, 2021
radautoworks:

Na fuel pump you just dey play with anyhow

Exactly

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:48am On Jan 05, 2021
eyinola:
ok boss, wen make i come?

Chat me up, am not in Lag presently

(1) (2) (3) ... (3296) (3297) (3298) (3299) (3300) (3301) (3302) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Kaymaxi2222(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.