Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746205 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fluid11: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hello house, please how long does it take to register a vehicle on bolt as a new driver?

And do I have to go to their office for any of the process?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fluid11: 12:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
tojahh:

The number on the App happens to be that of the mother. She booked the ride using that number while she called with another.

I am only getting her involved because according to the number on the App, she said the girl is her daughter. Which happened to be true because I called the girl with the number she called me with and she blocked me. Hence I had to go back to the App to get the other number.

Hello Tojah, please how long does it take to register a vehicle on bolt as a new driver?

And do I have to go to their office for any of the process?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
Springboot:

If only you know how wrong this can be but for the fact you seem anonymous online it's easy to post pictures of people online because they owe as little as 1500, the day a rider decides to take this up, unfortunately it is only the driver that will suffer for it. You can take her number and call her but I think posting the pictures online tagging him or her fraud is wrong, even the police or effc. Are cautioned by lawyers when they do that before they have their day in court. I will advice you guys stick to disturbing the person with calls, posting pictures is a no no. Even loan defaulters, banks don't put their pictures online for obvious reasons except they get a warrant. Be careful guys.

This one na grammar angry grin..na riders dey like disgrace themselves...Fare is one k 5...why not pay d money,until drivers post them pixs then they start telling u cos of ordinary one k 5;u post their pix....

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
pope191:

Tojahh u r doing good, text me ur number, let me see what I can do

Treasurer. SMAN cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
kodred:

Treasurer. SMAN cheesy
SMAN are really proud of him grin grin , I trust Pope191 tho, tithe and offering alert dey enter
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Today is first day am seeing V10 on d road in lag dis year,
Any 1 notice
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
izzou:

What if it was an offline trip?

What if the platform does not believe me and refuses to pay me?

Even outside ehailing, what if I was duped doing something else? Are you saying it's wrong to look for the thief online?

I remember that Bolt does not pay a driver if a rider scams him. How do I handle that?

I have been scammed of #15,000 on ehailing by a woman with two kids. I know how it feels to be cheated that way

Meanwhile, you still haven't answered the question;

"What would the rider sue him for?"

What if that 1k5 is the last hope of the driver?
What if owner retrieved the car because the driver cannot meet up with full payment?
What if....
what if....
There are lot of what if to be answered. I beg free that guy jare

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
kanuisagoat:
Abeg, make una help me reason this thing.

I'm about getting a Honda civic which is to be put on ehailing but the prices of naija used civics I see on jiji is starting to worry me.

Despite the rising prices of the tokunbo units, you will hardly find a Nigerian used civic that sells above N800k.

Lets say I decide to call it quit after 6 months due to a variety of reasons.

**For the civic

Cost of vehicle purchase- N1.6m.
Delivery-600k(25k per week for 6 months)
Servicing 45k
Sold 800k.

I would have made a loss of N245,000

**For a toyota matrix

Cost of vehicle purchase 1.9m
Delivery-600k(25k per week for 6 months)
Servicing 45k
Sold 1.4m.

Profit of N55, 000

Even if I sell the Matrix at 1.3m, I'll only end up losing N45k.

Note that I'm strictly considering using foreign used vehicles and Nigeria used is not an option. Also, I am assuming both vehicles don't need any maintenance asides oil and filter change in 6 months.

e go shock you...

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
Olayetan:
So today, being 1st Monday and 1st day of the month, I started work late, I was just resting due to the weekend stress cuz I’m always on the road through out the weekend.

I decided to set destination to ajah from mushin then when I get to island, I set destination back and close for the day.

While destination was on, a request came in from ladipo market to igbo efon, I was happy cuz I knew that would give me nothing less than 3k, on getting to PU, rider asked if I can deliver 2 Tyres to someone at igbo efon, in my mind, I said this is a big opportunity for me.
I asked the rider if we can run it offline and rider agreed without feeling reluctant, he asked for my price and due to fear of overcharging people, I asked for the highest estimates and he said 3400 then I demanded for 4K for the offline, He agreed without pricing.

He made a call to the receiver and told him my price, that moment, I just realized I could carry someone going to island along with the tyres, then I started waiting for request on inDriver going towards island, but I went back home while I was waiting for the request to come.

I had waited for about 10mins and didn’t see any request going towards island then I decided to set destination back to ajah on bolt.

Just few min after setting destination to ajah, a request came in on inDriver to agungi with an offer of 3k, I quickly accepted the offer before another driver did and the rider accepted mine too.
I was about calling the rider when another request came in on bolt going to island also but I couldn’t say where exactly on the island so I 1st called the bolt rider to ask where he/she is going and she said agungi, and inDriver rider was heading to agungi also, in my mind, I said I will run the 3 trips at once.

When I checked pickup location of the 2 riders, they were actually on same street but one at the beginning while the other at the end of the street, I was like see how God made this so easy for me.

I went to pick the inDriver rider 1st and explained to her, she agreed without feeling insecure, in my mind, I was like this is easy mehn,

The other rider was waiting for me at the filling station on the street, when I got to her, she opened the door and realized someone was sitting beside me at the front, she thought she entered the wrong car and wanted to go down but I stopped her and explained to her, she was feeling so insecure and wanted to drop but I convinced her and she agreed reluctantly to go with us but online.

In my mind, I was like who mind if it’s online or offline, so far you are going to pay me for the trip, then I’m making triple on a single trip.

Both the inDriver rider and bolt rider were actually going to like 2 estates away from each other but inDriver estate came 1st while the bolt rider estate is the next junction but I decided to drop bolt rider 1st since it was online, her trip ended on 2800, she made a complete transfer of 2800 and I went to drop the inDriver rider and she paid in full her 3k offer too.

Remember I still have 2tyres in the trunk to deliver, drove straight to Igbo efon from agungi, told receiver the traffic was really mad and I would have done the trip online cuz it would have read more due to the traffic but actually, there was no single traffic cuz I didn’t leave immediately, due to how I talked to him, rider paid me 5k instead of 4K we agreed.

That’s how I killed 3 birds with a stone and made 10800 on a single trip and I didn’t use up to 1500 fuel to cover the trip.

nawao... I was actually waiting to read where you give you're two online riders discount but no, you eat with all 10 fingers. Guy that's greed to me.

What if the bolt rider had reported you do you know your account would have be blocked permanently?Anyways, kudos for your good customer's relation attribute else you'd got your hands burnt.

For sake of next time, simply go with just a rider and the luggage.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
owolabi5:
CarPapers.com.ng

like play like play bros don dey go WW...

Kudos to you bros!
More grease to elbow.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olayetan(m): 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
Felicity001:

nawao... I was actually waiting to read where you give you're two online riders discount but no, you eat with all 10 fingers. Guy that's greed to me.

What if the bolt rider had reported you do you know your account would have be blocked permanently?Anyways, kudos for your good customer's relation attribute else you'd got your hands burnt.

For sake of next time, simply go with just a rider and the luggage.

Boss

Me myself no fit try it again cuz the bolt rider gave me lots of hard time despite my persuasion.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Slickleo:
Today is first day am seeing V10 on d road in lag dis year,
Any 1 notice
I see Dem everyday bro...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Gogettaz:
I be wan blow whistle say you get multiple monickers. grin

Like! Dont tell me you observe for real. Many haven't observed D zerosgrin

I got my 1st account back online so se un and his cru can block me for all I care.

Can imagine, I made a post here sometime last week about the. Lasgidi present governmnt (p h cn and p s p), with my 0001 account and it didnt even take up to 1min they blocked my account sharp... I was shocked

I don't blame dem shall... Won ti settle won
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
chillex8:

Any Offer above 15k will do.

So N15,050 can trigger the release clause.

Una dey try. I bought a brand new b3 for N19k then sold the old one N1.5k or thereabout. So I see no sense in buying a farely used above 15k when I can add like 3k or less to buy a new one.

I come in peace ooh

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Felicity001:

Like! Dont tell me you observe for real. Many haven't observed D zerosgrin

I got my 1st account back online so se un and his cru can block me for all I care.

Can imagine, I made a post here sometime last week about the. Lasgidi present governmnt (p h cn and p s p), with my 0001 account and it didnt even take up to 1min they blocked my account sharp... I was shocked

I don't blame dem shall... Won ti settle won

Bro make d post again make we test something grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Lol

I just called her now.... She said you went too Vulgar on her (Kudos for this) cheesy cheesy grin.... That was the reason she blocked you

She called her Daughter.. Her daughter said someone booked the trip for her

But she said Davit should send his account number

Every defendants must/will always find a way to excuse themselves for their wrong doings/actions.

So because someone ordered for her she shouldnt pay for the ride? Or the driver should go after the person.

@ davit come talk, was the trip a 3rd party ride?

Anyways, have they finally paid?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Bammzzie:

SMAN are really proud of him grin grin , I trust Pope191 tho, tithe and offering alert dey enter

@Kodred

And I 9ice oo, nah money they do me oyoro grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I thought as much

When I told her I'm calling concerning her daughter... She paused for a while

Two criminals in one Family
Daughters of jezzebel, unfortunately a man will house them as wives.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
brogxy:

That is her Achilles heel so let her bear the brunts of her offspring. Why do you think police hold a family member just to get a culprit?

Police don't do that again bros... Unless if there is a link somehow to the crime.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
IFSHR:
I carry person come Caleb university imota for ikorodu ....I don on app for past 1hr the thing no gringrin,

Please is there any where not too far I can drive down to maybe gringrin go enter grin grin

Tankuuuu

How far? You still dey there?
I be wan order ikokore or ebiripo ijebu for you.
Just tell me wetin u wan chop. Person go bring am now now

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
pope191:

@Kodred

And I 9ice oo, nah money they do me oyoro grin

grin But you get access to offerings and tithes. If you give person, you’re still doing the Lord’s work.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
davit:
Thanks for the concern bro. I'm set for the negative o. I gat most of the serious symptoms already. Hoping they will attend to me today.

Just stay strong boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Slickleo:

Bro make d post again make we test something grin

The post was brought down so I can't rewrite it word to word else trust you know I've got the balls to do it over and over again.

But...lol... You try.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
kodred:

grin But you get access to offerings and tithes. If you give person, you’re still doing the Lord’s work.

They are not mine, can't touch any of such in my capacity
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
davit:
Pastor Felicity0001
What's to do na...

I'm only to carry out the work which my heavenly father sent me.

Inbtw, hope you feel better now, be rest assured they'll tag you a covid patient because that's the lagos state government directives to treat every malaria patient patients as covid until proven otherwise. Better still, if you live close to agege, go to Ancillia Anglican hospital along iju ishaga road... You'll be well taken care of but be ready to spend because those guys don't come cheap.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jideflash(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
what can i do guys cry
jideflash:
I still dont understand why I got banned from uber. I didnt violate any rules. I asked the support my offence, but just listed some possible offence, of which I didnt commit any.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
peeps4u:

Have You gotten another car?

No jhor still in search but I've some spec I'm looking to rent. Like

Muscle, Big daddy xle(v4), corolla 07-10 and any good car because I'm beginning to have some clients with flair.

Should you have any or knows somebody that knows somebody please kindly link me up.

Thanks for your usual concern and good wishes always.
God bless you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
pope191:

They are not mine, can't touch any of such in my capacity

Wonderful SMAN reply. You sure say no be VP you be so?

Blackbishop where’s yo black ass?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
pope191:

I trust him to do d nedful

jahmarsh:

Sir, make we de wait for giveaway? Abeg do giveaway

The both of you can send in your account details let me see what I can do.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
This happen in Anthony today...may God be with us always

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Felicity001:

e go shock you...

gringringrin

Lol, I no get power for Naija used motor. Will take my chances with a tokunbo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Some riders dull sha. Carried one today, told me to end the trip so he can book me again back to his destination.

I ended it, before I could say Jack, this guy has rated me one star. This was someone we gisted and laughed together all through the journey.

When I asked him why, he said he always gives drivers that he vibes with one star. I asked what he rates those he doesn't vibe with. He said he doesn't even bother rating those ones.

I was the one now telling him the ones he didnt bother to rate have nothing to lose but he has killed the rating of every driver he vibed with and rated one star. Said he didnt know and that why will bolt do it like that bla bla bla...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m), pope191 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.