Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4746312 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
shollywendy1:

How far? You still dey there?
I be wan order ikokore or ebiripo ijebu for you.
Just tell me wetin u wan chop. Person go bring am now now

So you be my hood brother? shocked
What part of ijebu are you ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
pope191:

As in, volume 1, 2, & 3 on Life and time of Uber
Walahi! Feli go fit in well with sowore Sahara reporter.
My guy just dey waste talent for ehailing hustle. Lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

So you be my hood brother? shocked
Ijebu Imota
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

So you be my[b] hood brother[/b]? shocked
Oya pope and other Ijebu brothers. Gather here for a selfie. Lol

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
I can relate very well.
Felicity001:

Bros there is nothing you can do...

Welcome to the club of Bolt and Indriver.

With time you will be fine but the only thing is you will sometimes miss the sanity and peace of mind driving with Uber, and sometimes you'd notice you make more money driving with Uber than with Bolt (though its my personal experience oh).

If only Indriver can do trip allocation to a driver for At least 10sec b4 other drivers can be allowed to come in to bid, it would have been nice because as for me I'm likened to be like Zlatan Ibrahimovich and Kelvin Debruny who hates dragging for a spot.

Also, keep riders' review out from other rider's view...

My last trip on Indriver was about 1month ago and that trip ended with a bad review from two stupid fat pig unilag girls (sisters). The elder one was sitting at the back seat while the younger in front. The younger was the senior pilot while I was the assistance while the older was fearful our instructor. This idiot resulted to lie down at the back seat.

Pls sit upright it's not proper to lie in the car while it's on motion... That was my offense ooh

Smally in front, so how is she supposed to sit, or are we not paying?

All of a sudden a corolla was driving reckless in front of me and he entered my front and plied sudden break which I had to respond in return by applying emergency break... na so the goat at the back seat fell to the floor.

Me: you see? That is why I told you to sit up!

na there problem start oooh... na quarrel and insults till we got to unilag from Bank Anthony way where the incident happened. With different calls to family and well wishers that "this stupid bolt driver want to kill them ooh, pls pray for us ooh". Me i just kept my cool and kept mute like i was the only one on the car.

Got to drop off, the mumu, fufu that cant afford to shaive her ambit went to call the boys in her area to come and beat me... As if I added salt to their injuries I said I wont accept transfer from them... Oh what a bombshellgrin. One lanky junior hoodlum of a guy with tinted golden hair came back with the elder goat sister and was talking to me asking me "Bros watin happen na", another guy joined... Fem! I didn't even answer any of them while waiting for alert to enter as a gentle matured bros was standing aside who already gave me a sign to ignore them.

Got my alert, entered my car was then making a reverse to go when the 2nd area boy then came to me saying, "alagba jọwọ maṣe binu, awọn ọmọbinrin i*bo wọnyi ko ni ihuwasi".

As e was yet speaking one guy sighted me(I don't know him at all but he seems to know me very well because he mentioned some guys and areas) and ran to me, ha! Alaye watin dey I know even know say na you ni, hope no issue, watin happen"...

No issue brother... Na lie ooh guy man no gree ooh...

Las Las... the stupid girls dropped a very bad review on my page... Since then I've never been able to get a trip on Indriver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
davit:
Thanks. I was there at last. Did the test. Result to be out latest weekend, that s if son of man still dey alive by then shocked

Was given one of the drugs they use to treat their patients. Back home very weak.

Bro... Don't entertain any fear. Nothing do you.

See... Hot amala with ewedu and gbegiri soup with smoked fish.... You will sweat... Shikena grin

In the morning slice like ₦50 garlic into your rice.

Fruits, esp. Pineapple and banana.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
shollywendy1:

Walahi! Feli go fit in well with sowore Sahara reporter.
My guy just dey waste talent for ehailing hustle. Lol

Boss incase WWW lll start, just know say nah u trigger the alarm grin there's something about destiny that is so divine *nah joke I deh oo*

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
shollywendy1:

Oya pope and other Ijebu brothers. Gather here for a selfie. Lol

Fulani by blood 100%
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
davit:
Thanks. I was there at last. Did the test. Result to be out latest weekend, that s if son of man still dey alive by then shocked

Was given one of the drugs they use to treat their patients. Back home very weak.
That serious?
I wish you quick recovery bro, nothing will happen to you. Gat you in my prayers

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
pope191:

Boss incase WWW lll start, just know say nah u trigger the alarm grin there's something about destiny that is so divine *nah joke I deh oo*
Feli na my nigga. We dey the same party
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
chijioke17:
My people, please when will the 3mb be fully reopened to traffic on both sides
When I spoke with Buhari this afternoon, he mentioned February 15th

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
shollywendy1:

Feli na my nigga. We dey the same party

OK! Soon you go know say my oga belong to everybody
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
deedee44:

When I spoke with Buhari this afternoon, he mentioned February 15th

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
kodred:

Wonderful SMAN reply. You sure say no be VP you be so?

Blackbishop where’s yo black ass?

Boss at your back and call
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
davit:

Brother, what happened to your faith suddenly?
C'mon! Make sure you force yourself to eat and take your medications. Then you are fine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
shollywendy1:

Brother, what happened to your faith suddenly?
C'mon! Make sure you force yourself to eat and take your medications. Then you are fine

Faith still dey jàre. No mind me. But that food thing Na work o. Son of man no get appetite o. Will get bco tonight sha along other drugs. Thanks for your support.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
pope191:

OK! Soon you go know say my oga belong to everybody
If I still get blackbishop for here. Feli no go decamp.
Except he wan make bishop comot him brainbox reset am with mrjaydee or chillex Lolz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
davit:

Faith still dey jàre. No mind me. But that food thing Na work o. Son of man no get appetite o. Will get bco tonight sha along other drugs. Thanks for your support.
Keep taking fluids if you can't eat. You can try swallow with draw soup too

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CryptoClub2018: 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
brogxy:

Because he didn't subscribe to your notion didn't mean you were right to call him mister know all.

I myself do not like the human's belief especially this part I live in because they take almost everything to be spiritual, meanwhile, so many individual factors contribute to accidents but we end up claiming village people.

You lost focus on the wheels which is the most important when behind the wheels, you didn't admit but claimed village people. The people you had near miss were also not focused on the road as road users, but they will also claim village people sent in form of a driver. Bikers ride anyhow as we all know, I know you believed he was also sent by the village people.

All users have their parts to ensure safety on the road.
Pedestrian: check both lanes before crossing but we sometimes forget that the driver behind the wheels might have low attention on the road.

Danfos: They pay low attention on the road because they have their attention on passengers.

Uber/bolt drivers : like someone stated earlier he lost focus because he had his attention on the phone just like most uber/bolt drivers. Someone also stated he lost focus while calculating how much he had made. Calls from riders too make some drivers lose focus.

Keke/bike: There are reasons for traffic laws but these sets do not obey ANY laws thereby endangering other road users just like that rider endangered you.

Considering the fact that most people lack knowledge here, ensuring safety always would try to minimize avoidable accidents.

Mr man, you can't lecture me in all this because I am sure when it comes to driving, I am not your mate. I have been driving for 22 years now and in % of days I have driven it should be close to 80% meaning that I drive almost all the time. I have travelled to all southern state in Nigeria including abuja so when it comes to driving, I pay close attention to everything around me. I see everyone driving as mad people so I always assume what other drivers can do while driving so I take precautionary measures but I still know I am not perfect.
This particularly situation is sensitive and if it didn't happen yo you then you have no idea what it means.
You don't know me so how can you assume my antecedent or believe. I don't believe in all this spiritual things or village people things but I begin to worry when I observed some certain chains of events in my life including the previous event I narrated. The dream I had a night before almost correlate with what happened and you expect me not to believe in some forces working?
Do you know what they called "akoba" in Yoruba? Am I the only one driving that very day that such happened to me on 3 consecutive times all within the space of 20 minutes?
Let me shock you. Do you know the next day while I was going to work, a bus almost crushed me. I escaped very very narrowly and again today, do you know I lost my car brake? Something I just fixed last week. Are all this just a mare coincidence?
On this, you can't tell me what to believe because I have seen with my eyes that this is more than ordinary but you still are entitled to your thoughts and opinion.
My advice for you is to get closer to God and be prayerful so that you will not be led into temptation and that you will not experience spiritual attack that will make you now believe its existence.
Every fatalities that happened on the road in this part of the world is not all just about carelessness or not been observant.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
CryptoClub2018:

Chief, if you believe that it's because you are very careful while driving that's why you haven't had any accident either you bash or you were bashed then good luck to you.

I’m trying to help you here bruv. Your job is to take the information out without sentiment and move on.

You loose guard 3 times and God epp you dat 3 times. Yes we go dance for you but you don learn?

I’m sorry for being aggressive but na wetin we need for naija be that. A RUDE AWAKENING. Try to drive carefully at all times (speeding, coasting, whatever etc)

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
brogxy:

Because he didn't subscribe to your notion didn't mean you were right to call him mister know all.

I myself do not like the human's belief especially this part I live in because they take almost everything to be spiritual, meanwhile, so many individual factors contribute to accidents but we end up claiming village people.

You lost focus on the wheels which is the most important when behind the wheels, you didn't admit but claimed village people. The people you had near miss were also not focused on the road as road users, but they will also claim village people sent in form of a driver. Bikers ride anyhow as we all know, I know you believed he was also sent by the village people.

All users have their parts to ensure safety on the road.
Pedestrian: check both lanes before crossing but we sometimes forget that the driver behind the wheels might have low attention on the road.

Danfos: They pay low attention on the road because they have their attention on passengers.

Uber/bolt drivers : like someone stated earlier he lost focus because he had his attention on the phone just like most uber/bolt drivers. Someone also stated he lost focus while calculating how much he had made. Calls from riders too make some drivers lose focus.

Keke/bike: There are reasons for traffic laws but these sets do not obey ANY laws thereby endangering other road users just like that rider endangered you.

Considering the fact that most people lack knowledge here, ensuring safety always would try to minimize avoidable accidents.

Thank you for expanding it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
pope191:

Felicity!

He nor dey hear word that boy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
shollywendy1:

If I still get blackbishop for here. Feli no go decamp.
Except he wan make bishop comot him brainbox reset am with mrjaydee or chillex Lolz

Please explain better grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
kodred:

Wonderful SMAN reply. You sure say no be VP you be so?

Blackbishop where’s yo black ass?

No mind the guy black just dey form jagaban for us... D last time I saw him was in dru's post with the dark-ash color civic.

Blackbishop where are thy??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
pope191:

Please explain better grin
I dey on vacation. Felicity don show face. Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
eyinola:
This happen in Anthony today...may God be with us always

OMG! Hope nobody was in that car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
davit:

Boss please try and eat, unless it's pizza, pepper soup with fish, just call me... what are we partners for?

But try hot pepper soup with agidi (corn starch)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Blackbishop:

Boss at your back and call

Ole why you no go dey my back and call eh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jahmarsh: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Felicity001:

The both of you can send in your account details let me see what I can do.

Haa grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Lol, I no get power for Naija used motor. Will take my chances with a tokunbo

How much do you expect as ROI if you let's say invest 1m in 12months?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
kodred:

He nor dey hear word that boy

E use em resemblem buhari

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
pope191:

E use em resemblem buhari
Meaning that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: IgiveLadiesBj(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.