Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4753198 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (5692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
chinchunchu:
Who is going to win this battle btw Uber and taxify...I'm seeing taxify winning with this new incentives they brought up even tho I'm only just on Uber...

Incentive? Who fit do 4 trips btw 4pm and 8pm or 9 trips btw 1pm and 10pm, that one na incentive? Once i see 1.2 and above on uber, i don off taxify

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinchunchu: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Incentive? Who fit do 4 trips btw 4pm and 8pm or 9 trips btw 1pm and 10pm, that one na incentive? Once i see 1.2 and above on uber, i don off taxify

Though I don't really know how taxify operate but seeing them reducing their commission to 10% trilled me..and I'm sure its not as if there won't be surge on taxify as well..there will....at least...Uber should reduce their own commission as well...25% is too much..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Reshbaba(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Public Service Announcement �

BTW means "By The Way", not "Between" ���

Thank You

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CavendishPlex: 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
chinchunchu:

Though I don't really know how taxify operate but seeing them reducing their commission to 10% trilled me..and I'm sure its not as if there won't be surge on taxify as well..there will....at least...Uber should reduce their own commission as well...25% is too much..

Taxify's commission has actually been reviewed back to 15% and not 10% as many of us think. 'Did Taxify trips today worth N5,300 with a commission of N795 which translates to 15%.

The zero % commission was fun while it lasted though.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Schiphol:
Some A/C expert will even buy Peugeot compressor to fix in your corolla coz they know it gives mortuary standard chilling, cheaper and last longer than toyota follow-come compressor.

Gazzuzz come and see sir! Cool stuff?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Sir, if u can't, say u can't. Ordinary 4 btw 4-8 and 9 btw 1-10.
I was getting that 1200 bonus for 4 trips before 9 everyday so how much more these new bonuses.
I'll be here to post tomorrow sef when I hit all the bonuses just to show u it's very achievable.
Never say never
As far as I'm concerned,uber is for going home after a good day on taxify (destination trip) and traffic routes as ogunvic41 advised

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackfm: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
Reshbaba:

Thank You
I'm in my house, come and beat me

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Reshbaba(m): 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
Send address

blackfm:

I'm in my house, come and beat me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
blackfm:

Gazzuzz come and see sir! Cool stuff?

it will result in poor fuel economy.

Car will become a log of wood when a.c is turned on. sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
DONT DRIVE ON UBER/TAXIFY BECAUSE YOU ARE BROKE OR JOBLESS, DONT DRIVE BECAUSE YOU WERE TOLD THERE IS MONEY IN DRIVING ON UBER/TAXIFY...DRIVE BECAUSE U LOVE DRIVING AND YOU ARE TAKING IT AS A JOB....
WE ARE PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS...
WE ARE DAILY INCOME EARNERS...
WE ARE DIFFERENT...
AM PROUD TO BE A DRIVER...
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING...
CALL ME ON 08032800453 FOR ANY HELP ABOUT UBER/TAXIFY

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
Reshbaba:

Thank You

English teacher
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 1:18am On Dec 02, 2017
I don't understand this uber fare ooo. After ending d trip I saw N1,600. But when I check and sum the total amount I discovered it was about N2,300. Same happened to almost all my trips today on uber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 02, 2017
ogunvic41:
DONT DRIVE ON UBER/TAXIFY BECAUSE YOU ARE BROKE OR JOBLESS, DONT DRIVE BECAUSE YOU WERE TOLD THERE IS MONEY IN DRIVING ON UBER/TAXIFY...DRIVE BECAUSE U LOVE DRIVING AND YOU ARE TAKING IT AS A JOB....
WE ARE PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS...
WE ARE DAILY INCOME EARNERS...
WE ARE DIFFERENT...
AM PROUD TO BE A DRIVER...
CALL ME ON 08032800453 FOR ANY HELP ABOUT UBER/TAXIFY
hello, can i place up to 4 - 5 cars on uber/taxify please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:43am On Dec 02, 2017
TherisingCEO:
hello, can i place up to 4 - 5 cars on uber/taxify please?
Yes I can manage the cars for u...you get 50k weekly, call me on 08032800453
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinchunchu: 7:08am On Dec 02, 2017
xana101:
I don't understand this uber fare ooo. After ending d trip I saw N1,600. But when I check and sum the total amount I discovered it was about N2,300. Same happened to almost all my trips today on uber.

To me Uber are just ripping us off with that their stupid commission... Seems its time for me to join the trend and register taxify as well...Uber will just be useful when going home....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2017
unna can make mouth grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 7:25am On Dec 02, 2017
Lol... Professional drivers be wise..some riders will force you to beat traffic lights or use one way all in a bid to reduce their trip time..better dont listen to them(respectfully decline)..Good Morning Professional Income Earners

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:34am On Dec 02, 2017
Force me how, e wan match my pedal.

bizguru000:
Lol... Professional drivers be wise..some riders will force you to beat traffic lights or use one way all in a bid to reduce their trip time..better dont listen to them..Good Morning Professional Income Earners

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:37am On Dec 02, 2017
1.2x boost means Uber will give you 20% of the fare back, after charging 25%. 1.4x means they will give you 40% back after charging 25% which means you get 15% bonus (40%-25%) on every trip you take from a 1.4x boost area

xana101:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2017
bizguru000:
Lol... Professional drivers be wise..some riders will force you to beat traffic lights or use one way all in a bid to reduce their trip time..better dont listen to them..Good Morning Professional Income Earners

na you de drive or rider de drive?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Awhysy: 8:12am On Dec 02, 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

na you de drive or rider de drive?

Lol..the advice is for the many taxify/uber drivers that view this thread who are timid and in some cases newbies..most of them dont comment in this thread by the way..its not advice for u or ogunvic or other gurus
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2017
xana101:
...d N1600 was d trip earning b4 boost was added...N2300 was after the boost(promo) has been added
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2017
shollywendy1:
...d N1600 was d trip earning b4 boost was added...N2300 was after the boost(promo) has been added
yeah, but I collected N1,600 from d rider. Who then pays for d balance. I truly don't understand. The rider pays 1600 and left. I calculated the total earnings and discover it was 2300. Same thing happened to almost all my uber trips. Are they paying d balance? Are they paying for riders?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2017
I didn't have d opportunity to do any trip to TBS yesterday which was the experience
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2017
xana101:
yeah, but I collected N1,600 from d rider. Who then pays for d balance. I truly don't understand. The rider pays 1600 and left. I calculated the total earnings and discover it was 2300. Same thing happened to almost all my uber trips. Are they paying d balance? Are they paying for riders?
uber adds d rest to ur balance.. Simple logic

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2017
As uber as decided to reduce the surge zones, let me go back to taxify jejely
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leksyde0020: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2017
Please i need the terms and condition leksyde0020@gmail.com . Thanks
ogunvic41:
90% LOADING...FLEETXPERT INNOVATIONS LTD, A COMPANY OWNED BY ogunvic41 and romeo3 grin
Meeting ur needs as regard UBER and TAXIFY...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:22am On Dec 02, 2017
leksyde0020:
Please i need the terms and condition leksyde0020@gmail.com . Thanks
Sent sir...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by signature2012(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2017
ogunvic41:

Sent sir...

Send me your T & C to signatureglobalservice@gmail.com .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2017
signature2012:

Send me your T & C to signatureglobalservice@gmail.com .
Sent sir...

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (5692) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: donfortune48(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.