Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,286 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4727407 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Weightless:

Mainland is better, fuel will be 180-200 per litre

What do you mean will be 180-200 in mainland?
Is d price different from island ?
Or you mean after d fight the price will increase?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
BAZ001:
Guys VIO and Police with white caps dey everywhere for mainland. Yaba, Surulere and costain.
Doing stop and search, if your papers no complete stay away from mainland.
Police stopped me.
Officer : how was ur day ?
Me : fine (trying to bring papers)
Officer: I no ask for papers, pls bless me
Me: Oga Abeg check paper pls
Officer: no ur papers are complete just give me something.
Me: pls check paper make I no give u anything.
Officer: No Abeg bless me no papers
I had to give him money and move. But e pain me cos d day wey I go dey in a hurry dem go begin waste my time. Today wey I dey bored dem no gree check. Surge dey lere but rain self dey
grin grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
donfortune48:

Omo!!!

5:48am and you're already on the Mainland from Badagry.
The spirit is still active in you bro.

I hope I can go back to leaving my house 5am again oo!
Cos since this year, I've never left my house before 7am.

I like to move early in the mornings and very late at night.

I don't know why

I need to get married, so my wife would stop me from it grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Felicity001:

you're depress just because of an ordinary account that was blocked? Ore ba wo?

Come of it please!

I've been down that lane before Uber and Bolt blocked my account but that didn't retard me nor my wife... This is me still bouncing and kicking.

There are many other things your husband can do to bring food on your table daily so why get depressed simply because his account was blocked.

Calm down jare and stop magnifying little problems

Chief Hoodlum driver.
How can Uber and bolt block you at dsame time.
Only u go fight Uber/ bolt ,
Fight riders (3rdMB)
Fight partners
Fight online too.
Thank God you have changed your bad behavior

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
BAZ001:

What do you mean will be 180-200 in mainland?
Is d price different from island ?
Or you mean after d fight the price will increase?

The thing is fuel stations are hoarding the fuel they have so when there is an increment in the price of fuel they will just sell the one hoarded down and pple say the govt is corrupt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
eyinola:
me and u bro....what is lasdri sef? grin
I dey dis club too, wetin e mean grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
BAZ001:
Guys VIO and Police with white caps dey everywhere for mainland. Yaba, Surulere and costain.
Doing stop and search, if your papers no complete stay away from mainland.
Police stopped me.
Officer : how was ur day ?
Me : fine (trying to bring papers)
Officer: I no ask for papers, pls bless me
Me: Oga Abeg check paper pls
Officer: no ur papers are complete just give me something.
Me: pls check paper make I no give u anything.
Officer: No Abeg bless me no papers
I had to give him money and move. But e pain me cos d day wey I go dey in a hurry dem go begin waste my time. Today wey I dey bored dem no gree check. Surge dey lere but rain self dey
grin grin You don cast the guy at the first instance grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
frubben:
I dey dis club too, wetin e mean grin
Lagos Accept Some Drivers' Revenue Internally wink

Ye! Who slap me shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Good to know that. We moove
Duke111:
Thanks everyone that put a call to my onigbese(debtor) and those that read my case den jump and pass, thanks to you all

Special thanks to @Davit i really appreciate ur help.

He has Paid me dis morning
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Good to know that. Please let's endeavour to help whenever anyone brings case of debt here. Transfer issue can never stop. And the only way we can help is to place calls to these hoodlum riders. I encounter one on Sunday. Did cake delivery for her. She only told me Na transfer when I got to the delivery place. And cake had been taken inside already. I sent my account details. But this hoodlum rider didn't pay me until yesterday night after several calls and messages. LllllWe moove
Duke111:
Thanks everyone that put a call to my onigbese(debtor) and those that read my case den jump and pass, thanks to you all

Special thanks to @Davit i really appreciate ur help.

He has Paid me dis morning

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Edonna:
Pls where is jpworld...abi una don pursue am.

I think blackbishop unraveled something many of us never knew about him and then he left the group but in my own understanding

jp=dru
Or
JP= dru's fleet manager.

And tonthe best of my knowledge the only manager I know is madam who is not a SM fan at allll but i know a guy who always masquerade himself as manager... Most times madam will say, "felicity don't mind that one na I just dey look am dey laff". gringrin so I believe that guy is...

Let stop abeg I no get strength for fight.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Crvrider:

Take pencil make you draw dollar sign in front of the 1000. Kapish!

Ok

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechy: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
bradpitt4040:
Pls what ur dail? Pls mines ‪+234 810 779 5894‬
Hala back

On my signature, i will give you a call.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
izzou:

I don't know why

No ooh boss you need to clock 50yrs first oh... After all una President Don Jazzy never marry na.

Just get to 50 1st pls...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Felicity001:

No ooh boss you need to clock 50yrs first oh... After all una President Don Jazzy never marry na.

Just get to 50 1st pls...

undecided

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
LASDRI Stands for Lagos State Drivers Institute. And it is only required by commercial/Official/professional drivers. You can call it Lagos state driver license
eyinola:
me and u bro....what is lasdri sef? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
izzou:

I don't know why

If pope191 is not ready to bless you and pocca please go else where to avoid story that touch.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
Felicity001:

Ok

If you want make the ocean boil fast, na middle you go stay na.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
Weightless:

Mainland is better, fuel will be 180-200 per litre

I just bought full tank@170/ltr
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Slickleo:

Location and name of the fuel station, abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
GforGee:

Lagos Accept Some Drivers' Revenue Internally wink

Ye! Who slap me shocked

Na jagaban grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Oluwabengz:

Location and name of the fuel station, abeg

MRS festac access road close 2 2nd rainbow and dere is sure

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Slickleo:

But the stations selling on the island are all selling normal price, just that there is Quee
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
Felicity001:

I think blackbishop unraveled something many of us never knew about him and then he left the group but in my own understanding

jp=dru
Or
JP= dru's fleet manager.

And tonthe best of my knowledge the only manager I know is madam who is not a SM fan at allll but i know a guy who always masquerade himself as manager... Most times madam will say, "felicity don't mind that one na I just dey look am dey laff". gringrin so I believe that guy is...

Let stop abeg I no get strength for fight.

Wonderfully shamefully
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
Gentlelife50:

But the stations selling on the island are all selling normal price, just that there is Quee

I know 4 sure there is a hike around the corner, shebi Southerners dy chase northerners out, bubu still dy warm up

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
izzou:

I don't know why

Traffic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
Weightless:

The thing is fuel stations are hoarding the fuel they have so when there is an increment in the price of fuel they will just sell the one hoarded down and pple say the govt is corrupt
It's simply business, not corruption grin
Just the way some drivers will wait for surge before going online

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
sunnp:
Good morning to all gurus in the house

Pls my (corolla 07) mpg gauge keep going up and down and cuz misfire then it will pick up again

Pls is anyone encounter that before ?

You need to check the cause of misfire by running a scan

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
BAZ001:

Chief Hoodlum driver.
How can Uber and bolt block you at dsame time.
Only u go fight Uber/ bolt ,
Fight riders (3rdMB)
Fight partners
Fight online too.
Thank God you have changed your bad behavior

Na u sabi
Na u get your mouth
Talk as you want
Me I'm moving "higher higher"

See angryibodon now is coming out to give advice from his failure, I just look at him and laugh. grin

He probably may have lost it all these years of driving.

See this racket enh any man that don't have discipline, not just in saving now ooh but in all aspect, such a man will never make it in life. if you like travel abroad or get all the contracts in Nigeria only discipline will make you prosperous aside God.

I can't count the numbers of times all those Lekki runs girls we normally drop of on Saturdays morning at their cubicles have pretended to be drunk by calling me baby, come let's go inside na, come spend some time inside na, I've a drink to share with you but it inside and all sorts, but me i know its part of their professional tricks to sell out their market to naive drivers and then let go of their 4k,3k, 5k and more.

In my mind I'll say, that your p***y wey one guy don scatter finish, abi d one you do last night never reach?

A guy saw me driving out after dropping off two of them one morning and he stopped me and was like, ha! Baba you quick ooh and I was like, quick how na? He said, "all d uber drivers that have brought those girls home have spent nothing short of 45min/1hr b4 driving out". I just laughed and drove off. I know pope191, tojah and mrmaydee can relate grin

So you see? These are some of the reason to why many Uber drivers failed that even after driving for many years yet they can't point out a single achievement.

This Will be I'll say my 8-10months of active driving and I can boost of at least something from the job, take for an instance I was able to renew my 3bed apartment in Abule Egba Jibowu(Beckley) and also pay my bills and take care of my family well. If you think houses are cheap in this side of Lagos i just mentioned just ask ogataxi I think he's into real estate now he would tell you. I get all these money from the job and even I'm on rental and I can beat my chest I've never defaulted in my rental fee not for a day let alone a week. You can ask dru23 who is an active member here.

All of these from rental how much more I'd have my own car, I believe myself and my whole trust in God that I would have also been an associate One of here who showed us his house which is in the last stage of completion, a product of the hustle.

How about those that have travelled out of the country courtesy to the hustle as well. Many have saved money and moved out of their parents houses to become fathers, many further their education all with the income from this hustle.

I can go on and oh... The list will never be complete.

So I see no sense in how some persons would just sit back and after several months of coming back to the thread all he (angryibodon) has to advice is people should quite the driving hustle as if he has a contract or a better offer for them. Oya na since I listed the things I can do comfortably to him I've never seen a DM or are you expecting me to still DM you after I've tild you what and what I can do? Nbanu!

Oooh! I get it now, let's quite to create a mad surge so he and his village brothers will cash out in a week to buy a new corolla since his current car is dead. This guy you're smart.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
tojahh:

Nicon Town.

Please just change my Dubai trip to Ekiti
Wetin dey happen for Ekiti grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Same thing I hear o
donfortune48:
Please when are they opening 3MB again?
I thought the 15th I heard is 15th February.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sunnp(m): 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sir its only when d gauge go up n down then it will slow car down and rise up like misfire

Blackbishop:

You need to check the cause of misfire by running a scan

(1) (2) (3) ... (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.