Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773515 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) ... (5697) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
dru23:

My brother this life no get balance at all .. My mates buy house in banana island .. I dey think wetin I fit do get house for banana island ... I don't wan do money ritual bros... Na so I dey drink all morning..

Make my case no go be like that guy that was married to that Aunty that Wizkid dey grab Aunty yash
this life can never be balanced chaiii..u r looking up to buy house in banana island while some r looking up to be able to buy and ship 5 civic at a go grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Crvrider:

How dare you bite the finger that fed you! Show gratitude. If ehailing were to be human how do you think it will feel regarding your remark. I think a lot of us just needs to be grateful for the opportunity life has offered us to put bread on the table without begging.

In life you have to remain steadfast, disciplined and focused if you have to get anything out of it. Its never going to be easy and if anyone tells you otherwise then its all lies.

If you get a good paying job today would you say your primary education got you the job? But that primary education was part of the process that got you to where you are, though fundamental but vital likewise ehailing. Ehailing should be seen as a fundamental aspect as we journey through.

Take out of ehailing what ehailing is willing to offer. Ehailing is not a one shop for everything. But at the same time can be everything depending on how you look at it.

During one of my ride requests I met this young girl, quite bright and intelligent. We connected and when I dropped her at her place she offered me to come into her house: its a 2 or 3 story building; each floor is a bed room except for the ground floor which serves as the sitting room. She pays 1.2m p.a. Won't go into her life details because I asked her why pay this much when you can actually build your own? She said she's already doing that!

The reason for this story is because this girl suggested to me a brilliant business idea I could venture into considering where I worked which was something I never thought about. So understanding your terrain and the little opportunities it offers is key to your survival. Being successful in life is knowing how to pick up data from your surrounding and converting that data into meaningful information that you can then use.

I guess what I am trying to say is: ehailing is a fat cow, how you milk her determines what you'll get out of her. Don't complain embrace it.

Not just going to like this post, but give you standing ovation for this. My point since morning, we can't kick ehailing aside, but we may outgrown it and gently move on, the exposure driving has gave me can't be quantify, it's a process I'll always be grateful I pass thro.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
eyinola:
lol
so if u get this kain offer fear go gree u accept am? grin
Just one month salary upfront lol. No risk no gain
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bukkysam(f): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Pls can we get 07 civic or city at 700k for this business?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
eyinola:
www.tublezinfo..com
I don't know y the .blog spot.com is not showing but that makes the complete address and i still open it just now

It has finally opened. I've read it before though but didn't know it was you. When you fall, you rise back on your feet. Kudos bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
eyinola:
this life can never be balanced chaiii..u r looking up to buy house in banana island while some r looking up to be able to buy and ship 5 civic at a go grin

It can never be balance bros..... It is well make we manage wetin we get sha..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
pope191:

Not just going to like this post, but give you standing ovation for this. My point since morning, we can't kick ehailing aside, but we may outgrown it and gently move on, the exposure driving has gave me can't be quantify, it's a process I'll always be grateful I pass thro.

Outgrow is the correct word ...my 9 to 5 job in Yankee na to out grow am o.. U see people working over 50 years doing the same job ..my brother that is not life for me .. How can someone wrk in the same place for 50 years .. It means that job controls ur life ........

When you look am well well my brother..nobody will show u the way .. U have to find a way by urself.. It is a jungle out there....

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
[quote author=Felicity001 post=99161978][/quote]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
Blackbishop:

Good question, ask him also if he can help you to move to US?

Me I want move out and u want move in ... this life no balance at all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
pope191:

grin even you Bishop, nah support you deh or against? Make I know the right tools to use

Moya look away...... lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
dru23:

Me I want move out and u want move in ... this life no balance at all

Boss na the solution to the question of how you can help them now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
dru23:

Damn!
Who did this photoshop? grin
If you hadn't seen the original picture, one would have believed this grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Blackbishop:

Boss na the solution to the question of how you can help them now

I get 5 brothers and 4 sisters and aging parents..Problems no dey finish na to add more abi.... I can see u have no love for me .. It is well
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Bro, that lady probably had a contract engagement with the bank. She wasn't a full staff or she was deployed to sales.
Entry level Bankers are big boys & girls.
Their salaries ranges from 180-280k monthly gross with yearly upfront/Quarterly allowance, overtime & weekend payment, Profit sharing bonus, Housing allowance, December bonuses & leave allowances which could amount to 3.1m annually.
Yes, i heard bank jobs might be too routine & long hours especially for those at the branch or sales, but it is a very good job for people in their 20's.

Bros so you think 200k is a good money abi.

Ok factor this
After deduction you have 178,900 prolly from experience
Transport per month minimum is 30k
Feeding per month for office oo 30k
Miscellaneous 40k
You have 70k left abi
Out of the 70k you will be forced to safe up accommodation money on a long run the least flat in lag is 400k depending on location that is 6months saving.

Note not all take quarterly again and it's based on performance now

Now you have 6 months left abi which is 420k
Out of the 420k factor some family stuff that will surely get some cash out of you bro.

Bank Job na slavery I came, I saw, moya move away from it. That is a devil's workshop cuz after the damn years they will spit you out and bt then no trade to learn and viola you are useless to yourself and people around you. Bank Job pls Run it's not a career

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
Crvrider:

How dare you bite the finger that fed you! Show gratitude. If ehailing were to be human how do you think it will feel regarding your remark. I think a lot of us just needs to be grateful for the opportunity life has offered us to put bread on the table without begging.

In life you have to remain steadfast, disciplined and focused if you have to get anything out of it. Its never going to be easy and if anyone tells you otherwise then its all lies.

If you get a good paying job today would you say your primary education got you the job? But that primary education was part of the process that got you to where you are, though fundamental but vital likewise ehailing. Ehailing should be seen as a fundamental aspect as we journey through.

Take out of ehailing what ehailing is willing to offer. Ehailing is not a one shop for everything. But at the same time can be everything depending on how you look at it.

During one of my ride requests I met this young girl, quite bright and intelligent. We connected and when I dropped her at her place she offered me to come into her house: its a 2 or 3 story building; each floor is a bed room except for the ground floor which serves as the sitting room. She pays 1.2m p.a. Won't go into her life details because I asked her why pay this much when you can actually build your own? She said she's already doing that!

The reason for this story is because this girl suggested to me a brilliant business idea I could venture into considering where I worked which was something I never thought about. So understanding your terrain and the little opportunities it offers is key to your survival. Being successful in life is knowing how to pick up data from your surrounding and converting that data into meaningful information that you can then use.

I guess what I am trying to say is: ehailing is a fat cow, how you milk her determines what you'll get out of her. Don't complain embrace it.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Blackbishop:

Good question, ask him also if he can help you to move to US?

Brother don't misunderstand me, I know oga dru23 have multiple cars, so am asking if is d fleet manager/car owner or driver dat is supposed to get dis last requirements lasg introduced the driver badge and all routes. Am doing estimate for a friend dat want to invest 3 cars either Lagos or pH

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
dru23:

I get 5 brothers and 4 sisters and aging parents..Problems no dey finish na to add more abi.... I can see u have no love for me .. It is well

Lol... me ke

Boss after my experience with Coro my life flashes every day thinking when am going to sleep and never wake up. I think more about how to survive in next life what the judge is going to say to me. If am worthy to enter that place. Bro I gat nothing to give than Love now

Life is just an empty space with nothing to hold.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogataxi(m): 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
....Had to take time to read the cause of the outburst and my inputs are simple..

...Alot of people are making a mistake condemning Uber/bolt job cause I feel they've been at it for quite a long time..If only we all could take time to reminisce our conditions before embarking on the journey...You won't call it a useless hustle.

...Till this day, I still see Uber and bolt as my breaking point cus without it, I won't be having anything to do with my new job and how to cope with it.. Originally I'm a very shy person..So even talking to people or staring at people about houses would've been difficult. The 1month internship ( grin that's what I call it) I had doing bolt, meeting different people every hour has helped me tremendously at my job...craze people full Lagos..no matter the job you do you'll meet them..and I was lucky I worked at the head quarter of meeting craze people before venturing into something else.

...Will I advice someone to quit Uber/Bolt? YES! ONLY after serious and critical thinking..As a young guy, it's a wise decision cus it's time consuming tho puts something on the table everyday. After my first rental, I didn't make any more rental for the next 3 weeks or so! Those 3weeks was hell! The car i was using was already taken if not I'd have happily gone back to bolt without thinking twice..if not for encouragement from few friends and support from someone I met still on this Uber thread....let's not even talk about sales grin that's if you're lucky you might get it once a month. But then, that 1million u get once or twice a month in just a day or two can not be matched doing Uber/Bolt for a year. On a crazy month I had 2 sales. Some People close sales deals EVERYDAY!

...All in all, everything should be a stepping stone, I ventured into being a realtor by mistake while doing uber..But honestly the passion was there! And I've come to realise 90% of the time, whatever you do passionately, would never leave you stranded with God by your side. GoodLuck to us all and may God continue to bless the good people of this thread.

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Slickleo:

Brother don't misunderstand me, I know oga dru23 have multiple cars, so am asking if is d fleet manager/car owner or driver dat is supposed to get dis last requirements lasg introduced the driver badge and all routes. Am doing estimate for a friend dat want to invest 3 cars either Lagos or pH

From what I can recall we only do plates and drivers is responsible for other requirements .....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
dru23:

From what I can recall we only do plates and drivers is responsible for other requirements .....
Ok 10x
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
Blackbishop:

Boss you have spoken the truth, though not all is agreed on, like the Angryigboman part of not applying this to his life method. You never can tell bcuz he doesn't come here to show off.

But on the other hand dreaming and reality are two different medium.

Success by mouth is different from the physical wealth, and here wealth is different from riches you can be rich health wise or financially but doesn't mean all round.

The main point here is to always Dream It-Pray For It-Work the Work. Nothing will drop on your lap like manna.

I want you to all analyse this; 2 Farmers are praying for rainfall, to start their planting season. One was praying and at the same time tilling the land in preparation, while the other was just praying and fasting and sleeping.

Which 1 do you think God will answer first.

In all pls pray and work the work.

I hustle now not to Hustle later. Like me carrying my knapsack up and down lagos in fact holding danfo for back to move within lagos
Last last everybody go dey alright.

Make this people approve my papers then am off this rock.

The farmer that was preparing will be answered sharp sharp.
To me ehailing is a wonderful business if you have anoda side hustle with it, see people like madam rad, humble gazzuz , quote master dru23 and even you all have multiple side hustle with what you have, I just feel if you solely depend on ehail business then your in trouble.
Please can you take feli with you if them approve your paper

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
pope191:

Everyone of us is worthy boss, I swear this job make sense and it's getting easier as day goes by (maybe it's Indriver for me). I'm done for the day and 5k is already saved for the day, that's how I try to do it, unless any day unplanned event happened, like on Monday where I have to buy tire, but I still made 14k and still save in my own little way. I said all that just because of the beginners, but to what end, the unforeseen circumstances, political stability, can one stand this sun burn in the next 4 years? What next from here, it's very vital to put all this in place

It still shock me how women uses 25/40k to do make up and a make up artist can do like 3 on Saturday alone. One oven once told me she earn 200k teaching in lekki and private tutorial is within 70 to 100k, some of her colleagues have like 3 different children they teaches, that's cool way to earn 450k monthly, so when we say oven! Oven!! Is not about negativity, they are lessons and scope to gain from these people.

You're right sir.

Someone like me. i like love driving. be it ehailing or pleasure. EHailing on its own has given me much more hope that I had all before it. the platform it created for me cant be shoved aside. Nonetheless, if you dont have something better, don't just leave! Majority will not rise you here.

Infact people of God I need a car for rental o. I'm a good driver and God fearing. edakun help me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
bukkysam:
Pls can we get 07 civic or city at 700k for this business?

Not at all.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
All things being equal, any driver on rental that can survive six months without defaulting... to hustle for yankee would be like a walk in the park.

Telling drivers to think of exit plan no be crime.
Ejire afufu anya isi (Dem no dey use sufering brag.)

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ogataxi:
....Had to take time to read the cause of the outburst and my inputs are simple..

...Alot of people are making a mistake condemning Uber/bolt job cause I feel they've been at it for quite a long time..If only we all could take time to reminisce our conditions before embarking on the journey...You won't call it a useless hustle.

...Till this day, I still see Uber and bolt as my breaking point cus without it, I won't be having anything to do with my new job and how to cope with it.. Originally I'm a very shy person..So even talking to people or staring at people about houses would've been difficult. The 1month internship ( grin that's what I call it) I had doing bolt, meeting different people every hour has helped me tremendously at my job...craze people full Lagos..no matter the job you do you'll meet them..and I was lucky I worked at the head quarter of meeting craze people before venturing into something else.

...Will I advice someone to quit Uber/Bolt? YES! ONLY after serious and critical thinking..As a young guy, it's a wise decision cus it's time consuming tho puts something on the table everyday. After my first rental, I didn't make any more rental for the next 3 weeks or so! Those 3weeks was hell! The car i was using was already taken if not I'd have happily gone back to bolt without thinking twice..if not for encouragement from few friends and support from someone I met still on this Uber thread....let's not even talk about sales grin that's if you're lucky you might get it once a month. But then, that 1million u get once or twice a month in just a day or two can not be matched doing Uber/Bolt for a year. On a crazy month I had 2 sales. Some People close sales deals EVERYDAY!

...All in all, everything should be a stepping stone, I ventured into being a realtor by mistake while doing uber..But honestly the passion was there! And I've come to realise 90% of the time, whatever you do passionately, would never leave you stranded with God by your side. GoodLuck to us all and may God continue to bless the good people of this thread.

Nigerian banks are not loan friendly and are not friendly to small business ..... If the loan facility is easily accessible with very low interest ..

Ehalling will be easily and more profitable for drivers to own cars...... Again I will use 1 of my drivers as an example... This guy has very good work and maintenance culture for my cars.. I don't even do inspections on the car .. We only see the car when he comes for oil change.so imagine a guy like that has already saved 1.2m naira towards a tokunbo, imagine if he was able to borrow money from bank .. He would have been a car owner by now .....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
tojahh:

You're right sir.

Someone like me. i like love driving. be it ehailing or pleasure. EHailing on its own has given me much more hope that I had all before it. the platform it created for me cant be shoved aside. Nonetheless, if you dont have something better, don't just leave! Majority will not rise you here.

Infact people of God I need a car for rental o. I'm a good driver and God fearing. edakun help me.

Very on point .. So u have to do what u have to do ...everyman for himself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
Weightless:

To me ehailing is a wonderful business if you have anoda side hustle with it, see people like madam rad, humble gazzuz , quote master dru23 and even you all have multiple side hustle with what you have, I just feel if you solely depend on ehail business then your in trouble.

Bottom line ...spread your risk and diversify portfolio ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
dru23:

Outgrow is the correct word ...my 9 to 5 job in Yankee na to out grow am o.. U see people working over 50 years doing the same job ..my brother that is not life for me .. How can someone wrk in the same place for 50 years .. It means that job controls ur life ........

When you look am well well my brother..nobody will show u the way .. U have to find a way by urself.. It is a jungle out there....

That is life boss, it is deep, but within we have to find some peace and satisfaction. The question is what is success? Can one be successful and not be happy? One of my boss used to b manager with Con Oil, in 2013 at the age of 52, he told me he's not happy, I looked at him with straight face and don't know what to say, he have land cruiser jump worth 9m, one bad E class and another small VW. He lived unbothered in sense that he has paid school fees for couple of people, have lands he can't remember the site and he's well connect (once stayed in 1004 wit Babangida Aliyu). So I asked him, why did he say he's not a happy man? He said many things and how he's trying to coach me not to settle for less, but his main pain is, he had been trying to do his own thing and he never get to complete it, now he's 52, where is in going to start from. I crack a faint smile like, oga! be grateful, truth is we complain why things are the way they are, life is going to do what life is meant to do, reality and nature will eventually smack everyone in the ass.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
tojahh:

You're right sir.

Boss those Danfo fit into ur need? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Felicity001:
Ok ooI mybgood people from Bonny Island please I need us to share love tonthis daughter of jezzebel.

Detail of trip is attached below. Got to pickup she asked me to end trip and was asking if I have cash with me. From Abule Egba to Ikotun side.
Me: you where here when the fuel attendant said their POS wasnt working I'd to buy fuel with transfer
She said she can't do transfer that she already exceeded her transfer limit for the day since the guy she was coming to meet at the hotel was on his way coming.
Me: call him to do transfer to me na.
She said she has been chatting with him But the nigga said he too cant do transfer that I should wait for him to come all the way from Iba.

My head almost tear but I just kept my cool.
Madam look for my money for me I've to pick up another rider. After enuf back and front of almost 35mins I just had to come up with something instead of allowing this girl spoil my day.

It was my 1st ride for the day( I usually rest every Tuesday then come out in the evenings to work now).

I wanted to seize her phone but I thought it will be unfair.

I asked of her IG name and WhatsApp number which she gave to me without hesitating then begged her to send my money. She promised heaven on earth to send it once its 12midnight.

Me: send my money ooh else you won't like what will happen.

I left.

I've called this girl more than 20x today she only picked my calls once and said she was on her way home, this was around 11am. She has stopped reading my messages on WhatsApp and dont taking my calls again.

Lawal Temitope
0812 693 1172 (she doesnt have a picture on her WhatsApp profile)
maitin hairline (this is the name she said she uses on IG)

My people please let's extend our love to her.

Called the debtor, she didnt take my call and she called back. she confirmed she owes you but has been busy since morning plus shs just stepped into her house. And she also said she didn't block you (I guess someone already accused her of that).
Bottom line, she promised to pay tonight, that she's not the kind of person to run away with your money

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Blackbishop:

Lol... me ke

Boss after my experience with Coro my life flashes every day thinking when am going to sleep and never wake up. I think more about how to survive in next life what the judge is going to say to me. If am worthy to enter that place. Bro I gat nothing to give than Love now

Life is just an empty space with nothing to hold.

BB on d beat
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
Weightless:

Lol. From him hustle here and wife and kids... omo I no want Edo people reason my mata

(1) (2) (3) ... (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) ... (5697) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.