Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4773841 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Blackbishop:

Boss you have spoken the truth, though not all is agreed on, like the Angryigboman part of not applying this to his life method. You never can tell bcuz he doesn't come here to show off.

But on the other hand dreaming and reality are two different medium.

Success by mouth is different from the physical wealth, and here wealth is different from riches you can be rich health wise or financially but doesn't mean all round.

The main point here is to always Dream It-Pray For It-Work the Work. Nothing will drop on your lap like manna.

I want you to all analyse this; 2 Farmers are praying for rainfall, to start their planting season. One was praying and at the same time tilling the land in preparation, while the other was just praying and fasting and sleeping.

Which 1 do you think God will answer first.

In all pls pray and work the work.

I hustle now not to Hustle later. Like me carrying my knapsack up and down lagos in fact holding danfo for back to move within lagos
Last last everybody go dey alright.

Make this people approve my papers then am off this rock.

200 likes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
brogxy:

Like I said earlier that the text in the image is what you are meant to preach, here you have the translation as I perceived you might have thought I wished you bad.

"a single tree attached to its roots stopped a truck loaded with hundreds of trees detached from their roots. If you want to be strong, stick to your roots and your principles."

What you failed to see in that image is that the trailer was not built/meant to uproot the tree, that was not its purpose in life. The thing for which it's purpose it is to uproot that tree is the chain saw. Know your purpose and go after it with everything in you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
northbird:

Baba, WA gbayi. 1000likes.

I don't like the way the guy condemns

Who put him for top to judge anybody with contrary opinion.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
dru23:

U must be part of the VCA. Vanity Crew Association ...... Reminds of when u do good for someone and they tell u ur reward is in heaven .. I don't want to till I get to heaven to get my reward bros.. I want it now now
You got me wrong bro.

I'm supporting the notion of the guy i quoted,going through the stress of driving round the clock,and not eventually enjoying it on the luxury of life before dieing.

How many e-hailing drivers can coveniently park their cars on a weekend,and enter club to booze and enjoy life with anything they like(any fun activity,not necessarily clubbing)

They will always be thinking of the stress and time involved to make that money. Whereas,a dude that works with CHEVRON,will coveniently blow money easily on anything.

This is my assertion. I prefer to make my money and spend it to enjoy the good things of life.

Las las,we go leave everything.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
lagusboyyy:
You got me wrong bro.

I'm supporting the notion of the guy i quoted,going through the stress of driving round the clock,and not eventually enjoying it on the luxury of life before dieing.

How many e-hailing drivers can coveniently park their cars on a weekend,and enter club to booze and enjoy life with anything they like(any fun activity,not necessarily clubbing)

They will always be thinking of the stress and time involved to make that money. Whereas,a dude that works with CHEVRON,will coveniently blow money easily on anything.

This is my assertion. I prefer to make my money and spend it to enjoy the good things of life.

Las las,we go leave everything.

Sorry for the misunderstanding ....have been drinking lately and stuck at the house ......boredom wan kill my enemy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nightparty: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
[quote author=chillex8 post=99159803]
Yes. With the help of the detectives here. [/quote

She did another one yesterday oooo ]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
dru23:

Sorry for the misunderstanding ....have been drinking lately and stuck at the house ......boredom wan kill my enemy
Ohooo!

Keep enjoying life bro,nothing do you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
dru23:

Boss hope no problem
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
Blackbishop:

Boss you have spoken the truth, though not all is agreed on, like the Angryigboman part of not applying this to his life method. You never can tell bcuz he doesn't come here to show off.

But on the other hand dreaming and reality are two different medium.

Success by mouth is different from the physical wealth, and here wealth is different from riches you can be rich health wise or financially but doesn't mean all round.

The main point here is to always Dream It-Pray For It-Work the Work. Nothing will drop on your lap like manna.

I want you to all analyse this; 2 Farmers are praying for rainfall, to start their planting season. One was praying and at the same time tilling the land in preparation, while the other was just praying and fasting and sleeping.

Which 1 do you think God will answer first.

In all pls pray and work the work.

I hustle now not to Hustle later. Like me carrying my knapsack up and down lagos in fact holding danfo for back to move within lagos
Last last everybody go dey alright.

Make this people approve my papers then am off this rock.

Life no balance. You'll be surprised.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
chucsmoore:
The most important thing is finding your passion and following it. Taxi driving is not my passion. Doing it for survival and about to quit
Exactly. Driving is my passion but taxi driving is on a different level entirely, it drains energy faster than just driving.
I hate the taxi job now but to be honest, exit plans are not easy to implement, I've tried twice but thank God I didn't test the waters with my 2 legs.
My advice is to keep doing ehailing until the next level is totally secured. This country works against legitimate success so there will always be unforeseen traps and challenges. Saving money is now easier than investing the money and get good/expected returns

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
AOB1:
Boss hope no problem

My brother this life no get balance at all .. My mates buy house in banana island .. I dey think wetin I fit do get house for banana island ... I don't wan do money ritual bros... Na so I dey drink all morning..

Make my case no go be like that guy that was married to that Aunty that Wizkid dey grab Aunty yash
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
Crvrider:

How dare you bite the finger that fed you! Show gratitude. If ehailing were to be human how do you think it will feel regarding your remark. I think a lot of us just needs to be grateful for the opportunity life has offered us to put bread on the table without begging.

In life you have to remain steadfast, disciplined and focused if you have to get anything out of it. Its never going to be easy and if anyone tells you otherwise then its all lies.

If you get a good paying job today would you say your primary education got you the job? But that primary education was part of the process that got you to where you are, though fundamental but vital likewise ehailing. Ehailing should be seen as a fundamental aspect as we journey through.

Take out of ehailing what ehailing is willing to offer. Ehailing is not a one shop for everything. But at the same time can be everything depending on how you look at it.

During one of my ride requests I met this young girl, quite bright and intelligent. We connected and when I dropped her at her place she offered me to come into her house: its a 2 or 3 story building; each floor is a bed room except for the ground floor which serves as the sitting room. She pays 1.2m p.a. Won't go into her life details because I asked her why pay this much when you can actually build your own? She said she's already doing that!

The reason for this story is because this girl suggested to me a brilliant business idea I could venture into considering where I worked which was something I never thought about. So understanding your terrain and the little opportunities it offers is key to your survival. Being successful in life is knowing how to pick up data from your surrounding and converting that data into meaningful information that you can then use.

I guess what I am trying to say is: ehailing is a fat cow, how you milk her determines what you'll get out of her. Don't complain embrace it.
Reality of life is that it's hard to survive in Nigeria..Nigeria is whr we hv graduates working as private drivers earning 40K as salary in a month, Nigeria is whr u hv graduates as security earning 30K in a month I can go on and on.. many of us here hv done so many menial jobs just to survive, i can't even count how many of those jobs i hv done and as we speak we still hv thousands of graduates in that shoe..Generally Nigeria is not a conducive place to do business except u hv huge financial backing. In 2016 i set up a business in farm produce and i also got people from Nairaland that invested with me but along the line unforeseen circumstances made me lost my investment i had to back to look for job which i got after few trials, my post made front page here then..to be continued request is here grin u can read more here www.tublezinfo..com

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
grin
Crvrider:

How dare you bite the finger that fed you! Show gratitude. If ehailing were to be human how do you think it will feel regarding your remark. I think a lot of us just needs to be grateful for the opportunity life has offered us to put bread on the table without begging.

In life you have to remain steadfast, disciplined and focused if you have to get anything out of it. Its never going to be easy and if anyone tells you otherwise then its all lies.

If you get a good paying job today would you say your primary education got you the job? But that primary education was part of the process that got you to where you are, though fundamental but vital likewise ehailing. Ehailing should be seen as a fundamental aspect as we journey through.

Take out of ehailing what ehailing is willing to offer. Ehailing is not a one shop for everything. But at the same time can be everything depending on how you look at it.

During one of my ride requests I met this young girl, quite bright and intelligent. We connected and when I dropped her at her place she offered me to come into her house: its a 2 or 3 story building; each floor is a bed room except for the ground floor which serves as the sitting room. She pays 1.2m p.a. Won't go into her life details because I asked her why pay this much when you can actually build your own? She said she's already doing that!

The reason for this story is because this girl suggested to me a brilliant business idea I could venture into considering where I worked which was something I never thought about. So understanding your terrain and the little opportunities it offers is key to your survival. Being successful in life is knowing how to pick up data from your surrounding and converting that data into meaningful information that you can then use.

I guess what I am trying to say is: ehailing is a fat cow, how you milk her determines what you'll get out of her. Don't complain embrace it.
grin I don't have time to reply u, I got a trip from Ikeja to Ogombo now, will come back and respond to your message

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Slickleo:

Daddy dru23 make I ask you 1 question u do dis all routes badge for ur drivers or Dy do Dem selve.?

Good question, ask him also if he can help you to move to US?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Crvrider:

Life no balance. You'll be surprised.

Bro don't mock God he is not a miracle worker and his principle is never changing for anything.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
eyinola:
Reality of life is that it's hard to survive in Nigeria..Nigeria is whr we hv graduates working as private drivers earning 40M as salary in a month, Nigeria is whr u hv graduates as security earning 30K in a month I can go on and on.. many of us here hv done so many menial jobs just to survive, i can't even count how many of those jobs i hv done and as we speak we still hv thousands of graduates in that shoe..Generally Nigeria is not a conducive place to do business except u hv huge financial backing. In 2016 i set up a business in farm produce and i also got people from Nairaland that invested with me but along the line unforeseen circumstances made me lost my investment i had to back to look for job which i got after few trials, my post made front page here then..to be continued request is here grin u can read more here .. www.tublezinfo.blogsopt.com
Bros in the name of God, tell me where make I go apply. I never even finish reading your post lol, I too like money
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
dru23:

Instead make u tell that madam to help u change ur life for the better.. U dey follow madam .. That madam u dey talk is enjoying her life ....when push comes to shove that madam u dey brag about will leave to go face ur wahals...

Be man and don't depend on any madam Bros .. U see me now .. No madam fit talk sh@t to me ... Boss up

If u think that madam will help u once all the ehalling app block u .. Think again and stop licking that madam anus grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
chucsmoore:
grin grin I don't have time to reply u, I got a trip from Ikeja to Ogombo now, will come back and respond to your message
So na you win the ogombo contract grin
We follow drag am together lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
deedee44:

So na you win the ogombo contract grin
We follow drag am together lol
fastest finger on a 5G network grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
eyinola:
Reality of life is that it's hard to survive in Nigeria..Nigeria is whr we hv graduates working as private drivers earning 40M as salary in a month, Nigeria is whr u hv graduates as security earning 30K in a month I can go on and on.. many of us here hv done so many menial jobs just to survive, i can't even count how many of those jobs i hv done and as we speak we still hv thousands of graduates in that shoe..Generally Nigeria is not a conducive place to do business except u hv huge financial backing. In 2016 i set up a business in farm produce and i also got people from Nairaland that invested with me but along the line unforeseen circumstances made me lost my investment i had to back to look for job which i got after few trials, my post made front page here then..to be continued request is here grin u can read more here .. www.tublezinfo.blogsopt.com

Would have loved to read. Link doesn't exist anymore
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
chucsmoore:
grin grin I don't have time to reply u, I got a trip from Ikeja to Ogombo now, will come back and respond to your message

Just take am easy on me sha. No be fight I carry come o, in fact na only me waka come. But if na fight you bring I hope say uber/bolt go give you back to back trip until 12am.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Blackbishop:

Bro don't mock God he is not a miracle worker and his principle is never changing for anything.

Bro I believe in karma. Sometimes what you reap may have been sown in the past.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Felicity001:
Ok ooI mybgood people from Bonny Island please I need us to share love tonthis daughter of jezzebel.

Detail of trip is attached below. Got to pickup she asked me to end trip and was asking if I have cash with me. From Abule Egba to Ikotun side.
Me: you where here when the fuel attendant said their POS wasnt working I'd to buy fuel with transfer
She said she can't do transfer that she already exceeded her transfer limit for the day since the guy she was coming to meet at the hotel was on his way coming.
Me: call him to do transfer to me na.
She said she has been chatting with him But the nigga said he too cant do transfer that I should wait for him to come all the way from Iba.

My head almost tear but I just kept my cool.
Madam look for my money for me I've to pick up another rider. After enuf back and front of almost 35mins I just had to come up with something instead of allowing this girl spoil my day.

It was my 1st ride for the day( I usually rest every Tuesday then come out in the evenings to work now).

I wanted to seize her phone but I thought it will be unfair.

I asked of her IG name and WhatsApp number which she gave to me without hesitating then begged her to send my money. She promised heaven on earth to send it once its 12midnight.

Me: send my money ooh else you won't like what will happen.

I left.

I've called this girl more than 20x today she only picked my calls once and said she was on her way home, this was around 11am. She has stopped reading my messages on WhatsApp and dont taking my calls again.

Lawal Temitope
0812 693 1172 (she doesnt have a picture on her WhatsApp profile)
maitin hairline (this is the name she said she uses on IG)

My people please let's extend our love to her.

Wholalaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy

make work close make I engage this oven in calls.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2021
Reading about cold and blackout in some areas in Texas, how are you fairing radautoworks?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
pope191:

Boss me I don't like bringing family matter to public space as much as I love everyone here and pray life doesnt waste us. I have my concerns and as well understand much, but choose Jonzing, cos inbetween it helps me see reality. I remember when I was talking about this and Oga Dru said one needs to crawl before walking, that's just the truth, life is in phase and I'm a strong fan of saving your best for the last. If I feel bad over anything, is the fact that I am struggle to complete that tots of Japa, but wot can I do, this country is hopeless, I was going thro Eldee tweet yesterday and the reason why he left naija, lots of those guys that can at least arrange 3 badroom in a good estate haff made up their mind. This ain't about greener pasture, but sanity of the mind, standard the children deserves... Everything is wrong about this country and don't let anyone tell you different, when they have their wards out dia. My own concern starts at this point, a friend of my that works at PWC had to find his way, now in USA schooling, I still have like 3 peeps (not close), working dia, another one at KPMG(inlaw), just find dia way to Canada and seems things r taking a good shape, all this celeb from Adekunle Fuji to free style and Co Japa, this environment wasn't OK for them again at some point. So what do u want? Every man have to do soul searching, it's called brain gain, you feel ur pain more, do what works for you.

Last week I was with a lady, she was into decor, at a point she just come off "when I see this bankers with suit and tie, I just pity for them"... I cracked a smile and ask why? She said, ever since I left banking, I know what I've gained, they are suffering. Right inside of me, I just feel like, well! I know many ovens that won't rock with me cos I don't do tie and suit grin mind! No job is easy way out of life struggle, information and timing is the key.

About ehailing? When you are done with WAEC and waiting for admission, you read thro all sales boy/girl advert, 10/20 jobs, did mine for 3 months before I move (I too get sense pass my madam, if I go beyond 3, I'll sell her shop for real). That same thing is the phase most of you seniors are going through now, you've gotten to your point of where what you earn now is no longer desirable, that does not mean the hustle is no longer making sense or a good starting point for beginners. I think anyone that wants to lace is boot, can gently do that without much ado.

And if your earning is 200k per month or the total family income is 250k per month and you live in a house of 800k, service charge 100k, total 900k, continue... the Lord is ur strength.

Bro, that lady probably had a contract engagement with the bank. She wasn't a full staff or she was deployed to sales.
Entry level Bankers are big boys & girls.
Their salaries ranges from 180-280k monthly gross with yearly upfront/Quarterly allowance, overtime & weekend payment, Profit sharing bonus, Housing allowance, December bonuses & leave allowances which could amount to 3.1m annually.
Yes, i heard bank jobs might be too routine & long hours especially for those at the branch or sales, but it is a very good job for people in their 20's.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
tojahh:
Do what works for you.

Make nobody make you feel unworthy.

Everyone of us is worthy boss, I swear this job make sense and it's getting easier as day goes by (maybe it's Indriver for me). I'm done for the day and 5k is already saved for the day, that's how I try to do it, unless any day unplanned event happened, like on Monday where I have to buy tyre, but I still made 14k and save in my own little way. I said all that just because of the beginners, but to what end, the unforeseen circumstances, political instability, can one stand this sun burn in the next 4 years? What next from here, it's very vital to put all these in place

Like the Lebanon's they know when to enter and when to leave any market, if it's 5 million u r looking for in this business, take ur own share and settle for the pleasure (if driving is ur hobby), that point you will pick oven from mainland to island and you will tell her "Don't mention". This job and the country in general have a way they fasten both body and soul.

It still shock me how women uses 25/40k to do make up and a make up artist can do like 3 on Saturday alone. One oven once told me she earn 200k teaching in lekki and private tutorial is within 70 to 100k, some of her colleagues have like 3 different children they teach, that's cool way to earn 450k monthly, so when we say oven! Oven!! Is not about negativity, they are lessons and scope to gain from these people.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AOB1: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
dru23:

My brother this life no get balance at all .. My mates buy house in banana island .. I dey think wetin I fit do get house for banana island ... I don't wan do money ritual bros... Na so I dey drink all morning..

Make my case no go be like that guy that was married to that Aunty that Wizkid dey grab Aunty yash
laugh wan kill me grin
dru23:

laugh wan kill me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
deedee44:

Bros in the name of God, tell me where make I go apply. I never even finish reading your post lol, I too like money
lol
so if u get this kain offer fear go gree u accept am? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Crvrider:

Would have loved to read. Link doesn't exist anymore
www.tublezinfo..com
I don't know y the .blog spot.com is not showing but that makes the complete address and i still open it just now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Bro, that lady probably had a contract engagement with the bank. She wasn't a full staff or she was deployed to sales.
Entry level Bankers are big boys & girls.
Their salaries ranges from 180-280k monthly gross with yearly upfront/Quarterly allowance, overtime & weekend payment, Profit sharing bonus, Housing allowance, December bonuses & leave allowances which could amount to 3.1m annually.
Yes, i heard bank jobs might be too routine & long hours especially for those at the branch or sales, but it is a very good job for people in their 20's.

Calculate the total numbers of those working their and separate the contract staffs and full workers. As for the entry level, different banks with dia pay.

Boss abeg I go need u later, one lady no gree pay me my 1520, please leave ur phone open @Duke11@Davit and everyone nah beg I deh beg

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Blackbishop:

No mind am your holy highness...

Tell am say na 2hours you dey use for the olosho sorry call gal house

grin even you Bishop, nah support you deh or against? Make I know the right tools to use

(1) (2) (3) ... (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: seun289(m), Glithronix, bradpitt4040 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.