Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4734785 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
BAZ001:

It is called ratings, I rate you based on my perspective not on yours. I once took out from airport home and the driver answered call twice and sent a text message or chat later and then at the third time he had to move to slow lane and we practically stopped for few seconds and was moving slowly till he concluded his call. We continued chitty chatty till I got down, but my ratings dey my head cos he took me for granted but I don’t show any sign. No ask me wetin I rate am mbok
bro, that is not the case here....i examine myself anytime I see the need for it.... nothing went absurd during the trip.....she entered my car looking sad...that is not my business.. Everyone with their issue, so what has that gat to do with how u rate me? It is not my business to engage you to discuss, I have my own issues... i am not AY comedian, neither am I a motivational speaker...My duty is to drop u safely and if it happens we engage in discuss, fine! Majority of riders lack understanding and they feel they can make or break ur hustle with their ratings.... Anyways, na death dey make crayfish bend...no b their fault..

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2021
radautoworks:
I don't care what is said in a conversation. When a woman says stop, you stop. A polite (usually to avoid angering a man) comment does not give you carte blanche to stalk and harass. I don't care if she told you she wants to have your children!

Madam radautoworks be calming down biko. Like pope191 said the driver plus the woman na better hoodlum. A simple block would have saved the unnecessary convo the driver was bringing. To me the woman was definitely enjoying the attention the involving of police man as a boyfriend na long talk.....

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 9:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
bolabiyi:
bro, that is not the case here....i examine myself anytime I see the need for it.... nothing went absurd during the trip.....she entered my car looking sad...that is not my business.. Everyone with their issue, so what has that gat to do with how u rate me? It is not my business to engage you to discuss, I have my own issues... i am not AY comedian, neither am I a motivational speaker...My duty is to drop u safely and if it happens we engage in discuss, fine! Majority of riders lack understanding and they feel they can make or break ur hustle with their ratings.... Anyways, na death dey make crayfish bend...no b their fault..

Lmao its high time drivers add "making a rider smile to their job description" mstcheew

Some riders sef tueh!

Even if you start a convo they will still report to the ride apps that you're not minding your business and the stupid coy will do what they know how to do best which is to BLOCK �

I even watched a video on my friends whatsapp story where some girls booked a ride for an outing and immediately they entered the car, the one at the front seat started her whatsapp story and get was like "its about to go down turning the camera to the girls at the back and was like milly say hello to the camera... .. Bla bla bla you know this girly stuffs" omo camera show for driver face as driver one come form pose the next thing wey the girl tell driver na your head dey block the camera, why this one dey pose, commot your head abeg. I felt sorry for the guy sha but laugh wan tear me that day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
dav1002:

Madam radautoworks be calming down biko. Like pope191 said the driver plus the woman na better hoodlum. A simple block would have saved the unnecessary convo the driver was bringing. To me the woman was definitely enjoying the attention the involving of police man as a boyfriend na long talk.....
I'm calm. My comments were about the driver not CRV. Did you see where she said stalking? Does a block prevent someone from stalking you physically?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
bolabiyi:

Well we are rendering a service to customers. Part of your work is to make your customer feel better and comfortable. That’s why the oven lighter geng get better ratings than us, they know how to crack them up and toast there head, no matter their mood.
If it’s only to move them and don’t care about their mood then ur ratings will be swinging with their mood.
For me I like to be nicer when dropping off rider for ratings sake.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
deedee44:
The lowest rating I've seen.
Very biased bolt
And Bolt still allowed her to still make use of the app. Interesting!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
bolabiyi:
Picked a lady yesterday on indriver.... somehow, we didn't talk till we got to her destination...there was no issue at all during d ride.......she paid me and I left...woke up dis morning to see her comment abt me... shocked so surprised...I wanted to let go, but I won't be happy if I don't reply her stupidity..
That's a demon not a rider. She gave u a demonic rating. grin.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
BAZ001:

Well we are rendering a service to customers. Part of your work is to make your customer feel better and comfortable. That’s why the oven lighter geng get better ratings than us, they know how to crack them up and toast there head, no matter their mood.
If it’s only to move them and don’t care about their mood then ur ratings will be swinging with their mood.
For me I like to be nicer when dropping off rider for ratings sake.

So therefore drivers should lick their black burnt asses to get to get better ratings grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
drmikeadams:

So therefore drivers should lick their black burnt asses to get to get better ratings grin

grin

Some drivers get PHD for asslicking. You should see the way they shamelessly beg riders for ratings.

Infact, those useless drivers are the reason riders got to know they can end a drivers hustle through their ratings.

If no one begs them for rating, most of them won't bother with it since they would have no idea how important it is.

I will spend money to put my vehicle in good condition, drive you safely to your destination at N65/km and fuel N170/L and still beg you to rate me? GOD FORBID

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
radautoworks:
you men will never understand how much women go out of their way to be nice to men so they don't attack them. Ask your sisters and cousins if they've ever experienced something similar and how they reacted. It will open your eyes. The male ego is a grenade and can't handle even the most polite of rejections so the average woman will stroke/pet the ego long enough to get to a safe place and GTFO of there hoping he doesn't go off before then.

I smile, it's a complex world and when it comes to women, they can't b careful enough, we just have to pray for psycho not to balm light on them, but it's still inside a woman we'll find the deepest of secrets. We may not b clear about what the post meant by stalking, but if it is physical, then why is she yet to arrest the man, have a written agreement of distance to keep from each other. What happens to blocking him if it's not physical? I don't play one side, I'm direct and real, females r funny creature, I've seen a lot, d only tin I think males should do is to know when not to cross certain lines. I'll share one or three experiences to add more light to dis if time permits... I picked dis very beautiful lady probably in her mid 20s, being a phleg, if u don't talk to me, I honestly won't bother u and I'll obviously read btw d lines, if d ref awards me a penalty, he must ask the keeper to leave the goal post, unless I won't take such shot, the accuracy most b crystal clear to avoid don't b stupid. This lady and I have a good chat and vibes, honestly I felt we shoul keep it up, but I'm not wired that way, to b honest wit u, she do cross my mind time to time from October last year, not until last month I received a call from an unknown number and blab! blab!! She needs me to pick her dat day and every other days, which I declined due to short notice. Damn! She saved my number, I beat myself over asking if I can save hers, but felt, no! I should b mature and professional wit what I do, so I let it slide. It ain't easy I am running away, yet every dots keeps saying stick, now I've save her number, we don't talk but never skip each other status. Note: I'm not saying she have a thing, but guide your heart...

There's one we both had a good vibes, we chat every other day, she's a lekki girl, while am mushin boy and me, I don't like wahala for my life, so whatever that is on that wall, I'm Steve wonder. I'll just keep it friendly till we fade or is it the call me whenever you are in Lekki one?

Shollywendy & Bishop knew d one that hit me this month, I still deh try swim comot for d matter grin as I am like this, I'm chucmooring all of them.

Ma'am, any woman that is not ready to play along, should b completely strict with sound warning the moment she finds a safe place... not all these enjoying attention, showing friends text and feeling high that one person is toasting them. She's just another hoodlum, attention is doing her body totori, I've seen where a lady told a guy trying to toast her, how his breath is choking her grin the guy swallow spit, look dumb and don't even know what to say.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:08am On Mar 16, 2021
kanuisagoat:

grin

Some drivers get PHD for asslicking. You should see the way they shamelessly beg riders for ratings.

Infact, those useless drivers are the reason riders got to know they can end a drivers hustle through their ratings.

If no one begs them for rating, most of them won't bother with it since they would have no idea how important it is.

I will spend money to put my vehicle in good condition, drive you safely to your destination at N65/km and fuel N170/L and still beg you to rate me? GOD FORBID

Omo, Country hard, most drivers came from nothing to be earning bankers salary on e-hailing and u think they will not beg for rating when faced with the possibility of food being taken out of their mouth, or the ones on HP being left at sea. Let's face reality, even the so called big boys/girls swallow rubbish in their offices and lick ass cos they cannot imagine being jobless and can't afford d life again.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 1:47am On Mar 16, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
What a wonderful day! grin
you will now drive empty out of otta

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 1:54am On Mar 16, 2021
deedee44:

Same with this one too, I almost cancelled. But it was a very smooth ride and I began to wonder how she managed to get that bad rating
. I once carry a rider with bad rating and I am expecting a bad energy from her but she was opposite of what am expecting. During the trip I discovered she is not the owner of the account, her friend booked the ride for her

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 4:54am On Mar 16, 2021
Guys, pls buckle up and try to up your games o.
Yesterday i had to renew my car inspection at former peridot(now NNPC) fuel station immediately after Isheri roundabout inward Idimu/Ikotun.
.....Fast forward......
Bolt is more serious in dealing with drivers now even than before.
According to the guy, a case was reported by a rider and upon investigations, the car was confirmed rubbish which led to firing the inspection officer.
The guy showed us on his terminal/device how cars failed inspection just because of little dent.
He had to test drive my car, check suspensions and told me it a must you have air freshener in your car otherwise your car may not be passed.
I heard a driver was blocked because of reports he farts too much.
Am really getting fed up of this ch**t.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 5:11am On Mar 16, 2021
radautoworks:
I'm calm. My comments were about the driver not CRV. Did your see where she said stalking? Does a block prevent someone from stalking you physically?

I think she meant stalking with the calls. He will be very stupid to go to her place of residence that will be trespassing and a very serious crime.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 6:04am On Mar 16, 2021
141samuel:
you will now drive empty out of otta

Marina to otta is not 34 km sir grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 6:23am On Mar 16, 2021
YOU CAN RENEW ALL YOUR VEHICLE PARTICULARS AT THE OFFICIAL RATES JUST CALL 08033539981 OR 08182880902
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:34am On Mar 16, 2021
drmikeadams:

No one ask drivers to ass lick anybody, but can go extra to make rider comfortable. Ever wonder why you prefer a customer care in some banks to their next colleagues? Or you visit a shop and want to go back there? It’s customer service. I’m sorry to say we lack that in Nigeria.
See the way nurses shout on sick patients in the hospitals. We have this mentality rider: as far as I’m paying for d trip I own you and your time”
Drivers: how much be d trip that she will be commanding me, I’m not ur slave” two oga’s in d same car.
My stake is if you are rendering a service you customer is always right, just ignore or try to be calm, collect your money and then report the rider or customer.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 7:08am On Mar 16, 2021
I uploaded inspection report yesterday and was declined.
Or am i missing something.....
From driver's portal, i scrolled to the end if oage and then clicked upload..
Isn't this the right way ro do such?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

Omo, Country hard, most drivers came from nothing to be earning bankers salary on e-hailing and u think they will not beg for rating when faced with the possibility of food being taken out of their mouth, or the ones on HP being left at sea. Let's face reality, even the so called big boys/girls swallow rubbish in their offices and lick ass cos they cannot imagine being jobless and can't afford d life again.

You have a point but the real question is, how are those not begging maintaining a good rating?

Abi no be the same riders all of us dey drive? The point is for drivers to put their vehicle in good condition especially the AC. And if the AC is not in good condition, they should learn how to strike interesting conversations.

There is absolutely no need to beg for ratings. Its a shameful act.

PS: Personally, I do not like begging. I've been married three years and I doubt I have ever begged my wife more than once. How? I simply avoid anything that will make me beg.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 7:27am On Mar 16, 2021
pope191:

I smile, it's a complex world and when it comes to women, they can't b careful enough, we just have to pray for psycho not to balm light on them, but it's still inside a woman we'll find the deepest of secrets. We may not b clear about what the post meant by stalking, but if it is physical, then why is she yet to arrest the man, have a written agreement of distance to keep from each other. What happens to blocking him if it's not physical? I don't play one side, I'm direct and real, females r funny creature, I've seen a lot, d only tin I think males should do is to know when not to cross certain lines. I'll share one or three experiences to add more light to dis if time permits... I picked dis very beautiful lady probably in her mid 20s, being a phleg, if u don't talk to me, I honestly won't bother u and I'll obviously read btw d lines, if d ref awards me a penalty, he must ask the keeper to leave the goal post, unless I won't take such shot, the accuracy most b crystal clear to avoid don't b stupid. This lady and I have a good chat and vibes, honestly I felt we shoul keep it up, but I'm not wired that way, to b honest wit u, she do cross my mind time to time from October last year, not until last month I received a call from an unknown number and blab! blab!! She needs me to pick her dat day and every other days, which I declined due to short notice. Damn! She saved my number, I beat myself over asking if I can save hers, but felt, no! I should b mature and professional wit what I do, so I let it slide. It ain't easy I am running away, yet every dots keeping saying stick, now I've saved her number, we don't talk but never skipped each other status. Note: I'm not saying she have a thing, but guide your heart...

There's one we both had a good vibes, we chat every other day, she's lekki girl, while am mushin boy and me, I don't like wahala for my life, so whatever that is on that wall, I'm Steve wonder. I'll just keep it friendly till we fade or is it the call me whenever you are in Lekki one?

Shollywendy & Bishop knew d one that hit me this month, I still deh try swim comot for d matter grin as I am like this, I'm chucmooring all of them.

Ma'am, any woman that is not ready to play along, should b completely strict with sound warning the moment she finds a safe place... not all this enjoying attention, showing friends text and feeling herself that one person is toasting her. She's just another hoodlum, attention is doing her body totori, I've seen where a lady told a guy trying to toast her, how his breath is choking her grin the guy swallow spit, look dumb and don't even know what to say.

Chief, i duff cap for this, cos u just described me in every sense.

I carried a rider earlier feb from presken hotel gra, throughout the ride we started chit chat so tey we got to her destination n still continue chatting using style waiting for another ride.

Another ride came den and heading to d PU i got a text of how i made her day and hoped we could see again.

I just nodded my head in yinmu way and moved on.

Two weeks later she ringed me and was hinting if we could hang out that day, well i told her I traveled to benin city and she was like wow that wen am back i shud let her know.

Some lady riders are very sociable and me wont say cos u r social den I’ll now be strategizing on how to get u laid, for me its out of place.

While some riders and demons in lizards clothing. Rating a driver as horrible n nonchalant is so insulting.

I go tell uhna another story latter

Peace

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 7:31am On Mar 16, 2021
Hi guys, abeg anyone here with a 5.0star rating?

I had to order a ride yesterday and I realized the guy had a 5star rating. For my mind, wawu...

Got there and the guy started complaining that he was going to mainland but was given Ajah trip and all. And I was like why didn't you set destination to mainland, or have you used it up?

The man was like I can't use it up, didn't you see my stars, I'm on 5stars blah blah blah we can exhaust it. I was like how do you do it, I thought Bolt only gives 2 destinations a day,? Is it that you cancel when you get a request and tell them to reorder without using the destination option? The guy went on again about his 5star rating that he can set destination anytime he likes.

I just dey laugh for my mind. At the end of the trip, one mind said I should nack him 1star let that 5star reduce to my own... grin grin

Anyways sha, back to my initial question? Was the guy right? Do drivers with 5stars have more destination options a day?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 7:39am On Mar 16, 2021
Good morning brothers, please want to know the differences with Toyota Corolla bank model with the regular Corolla model. In respect Of Maintenance and cost of parts and fuel economy.

Please make uhna help me with opinions
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 7:43am On Mar 16, 2021
InfinityEstates:

I had to order a ride yesterday and I realized the guy had a 5star rating. For my mind, wawu...

Got there and the guy started complaining that he was going to mainland but was given Ajah trip and all. And I was like why didn't you set destination to mainland, or have you used it up?

The man was like I can't use it up, didn't you see my stars, I'm on 5stars blah blah blah we can exhaust it. I was like how do you do it, I thought Bolt only gives 2 destinations a day,? Is it that you cancel when you get a request and tell them to reorder without using the destination option? The guy went on again about his 5star rating that he can set destination anytime he likes.

I just dey laugh for my mind. At the end of the trip, one mind said I should nack him 1star let that 5star reduce to my own... grin grin

Anyways sha, back to my initial question? Was the guy right? Do drivers with 5stars have more destination options a day?

D driver na rookie grin, am sure the driver had only completed 3 rides.

You’ll know a rookie by how many rides he has competed in your rider app immediately he picks your ride.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:10am On Mar 16, 2021
omorkelly:
I uploaded inspection report yesterday and was declined.
Or am i missing something.....
From driver's portal, i scrolled to the end if oage and then clicked upload..
Isn't this the right way ro do such?

Hackney permit is needed too. Its compulsory now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:22am On Mar 16, 2021
kanuisagoat:

You have a point but the real question is, how are those not begging maintaining a good rating?

Abi no be the same riders all of us dey drive? The point is for drivers to put their vehicle in good condition especially the AC. And if the AC is not in good condition, they should learn how to strike interesting conversations.

There is absolutely no need to beg for ratings. Its a shameful act.

PS: Personally, I do not like begging. I've been married three years and I doubt I have ever begged my wife more than once. How? I simply avoid anything that will make me beg.

Not everybody has a perfect car, and not everybody is social enough to entertain riders with conversations. There are many reasons one can have poor rating bro...u have been in d hustle long enough to know that. So definitely people will have low rating and will need to raise it up again from time to time. Not that they beg every time, but when its necessary. I was with a guy at Oniru beach on Sunday and when he gets a trip, u need to hear the tone he used to talk to the rider "yes", "where r u going to?" For my mind I was like this guy go dey 4.55. Cos Riders will rate him poorly cos of his manner of approach. And I wasn't disappointed when I saw he is on 4.53.
Some drivers dress so appalling, they are the cause of the disrespect they get from Riders. Some drivers can't have a simple hair cut and will not cream n comb the hair properly... Personal grooming is important. So many things mehn.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2021
Duke111:

I carried a rider earlier feb from presken hotel gra, throughout the ride we started chit chat so tey we got to her destination n still continue chatting using style waiting for another ride.

Another ride came den and heading to d PU i got a text of how i made her day and hoped we could see again.

Two weeks later she ringed me and was hinting if we could hang out that day, well i told her I traveled to benin city and she was like wow that wen am back i shud let her know.

Some lady riders are very sociable and me wont say cos u r social den I’ll now be strategizing on how to get u laid, for me its out of place.

While some riders and demons in lizards clothing. Rating a driver as horrible n nonchalant is so insulting.

Peace
so insulting.... haven't felt so insulted since I started dis hustle..... Anyways, I thanked her for comments...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2021
bolabiyi:
so insulting.... haven't felt so insulted since I started dis hustle..... Anyways, I thanked her for comments...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 8:49am On Mar 16, 2021
Mr blackbishop, I want to service my car, how much will it cost sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 8:58am On Mar 16, 2021
InfinityEstates:

How many trips has d guy completed...that way u will know if he is a newbie or not. On Bolt even if u r 10stars na 2 destination trips max.
The way he is complaining sef, he isn't a 5star Driver, maybe him don buy account. Bolt doesn't even give opposite direction in destination trips, except u were coming from Epe axis. If he doesn't want to go he can cancel cos he can see where u where going before accepting, why will he come to u and start complaining.
Some drivers think because u have set destination trip u must get it, omo, if u r not d closest driver to someone who is going ur way oyo is ur case. Cos d rule still applies, that closest driver to rider gets d trip first. Only advantage is that u will not get trips outside ur direction, so u don't have to keep cancelling.

Now, how many stars u give am? cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2021
Duke111:

Peace

The reason why I was trying to make madam radu understand that woman matter can be complicated.

Picked a rider sometime in January [married] and as I speak with you today we are really good friends. There's nothing about her family I don't know. If there's something to talk about I'm the first person she calls [let me not even go into details because she's told me a lot]. She's told me intimate stuffs about her life, some she says she can't tell her husband, though I won't call her attention seeker but I think she just needs someone to talk to.

Let us assume for a brief moment that she's single and I decide to hit on her, will i be wrong for doing that? Honestly speaking, she's given me good reasons to do it but that's not how I roll.

So it is possible that the content of their conversation may have urged him on, but what do I know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.