Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4734841 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by godsonn97: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

Auto mech plenty for this platform na... Gazzuzz, Raduautos, Blackbishop customer has come
I'm with Blackbishop already

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2021
Crvrider:

I think she meant stalking with the calls. He will be very stupid to go to her place of residence that will be trespassing and a very serious crime.
Okay, let's assume he didn't stalk her physically (which from personal experience I'm sure he did). So you know for a fact she did not block him and he started calling from other numbers? Is that not how stalking works?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
Duke111:

Chief, i duff cap for this, cos u just described me in every sense.

I carried a rider earlier feb from presken hotel gra, throughout the ride we started chit chat so tey we got to her destination n still continue chatting using style waiting for another ride.

Another ride came den and heading to d PU i got a text of how i made her day and hoped we could see again.

I just nodded my head in yinmu way and moved on.

Two weeks later she ringed me and was hinting if we could hang out that day, well i told her I traveled to benin city and she was like wow that wen am back i shud let her know.

Some lady riders are very sociable and me wont say cos u r social den I’ll now be strategizing on how to get u laid, for me its out of place.

While some riders and demons in lizards clothing. Rating a driver as horrible n nonchalant is so insulting.

I go tell uhna another story latter

Peace

And this is the problem. You guys think just because we are sociable we want to sleep with you .

Do you know how many guys I've invited to go out to eat or a movie or new activity I got a great deal on because I just didn't want to go by myself? I had zero interest in them and just thought they were cool dudes? Yes, because unlike men, women can see a guy they like and want to get to know them AS A FRIEND.

Sometimes I invite a guy platonically because I know if I go by myself random strange guys will bug me unless they see me with a man already. Why not ask another woman? One, because then the guys will just disturb both of us and two, a lot of things I like to do other women don't.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2021
bolabiyi:
so insulting.... haven't felt so insulted since I started dis hustle..... Anyways, I thanked her for comments...
childish and unnecessary. This makes me draw some conclusions about you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
Crvrider:

The reason why I was trying to make madam radu understand that woman matter can be complicated.

Picked a rider sometime in January [married] and as I speak with you today we are really good friends. There's nothing about her family I don't know. If there's something to talk about I'm the first person she calls [let me not even go into details because she's told me a lot]. She's told me intimate stuffs about her life, some she says she can't tell her husband, though I won't call her attention seeker but I think she just needs someone to talk to.

Let us assume for a brief moment that she's single and I decide to hit on her, will i be wrong for doing that? Honestly speaking, she's given me good reasons to do it but that's not how I roll.

So it is possible that the content of their conversation may have urged him on, but what do I know.
yes, you will be wrong. You see a woman obviously in emotional distress and that to you signals "I could hit that?"
Women talk to unburden themselves. In this case she even told you she had nowhere else to do so. Men talk to problem solve. The day you understand the difference the mystery will be a lot less.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
Pearl1910:

For this matter, that guy is clearly demented...how can u tell a woman's "husband" that his wife is fine so u must toast her that he should get lost. That driver no be normal person, so its not by whether she gave him reason to hit on her or not. And she must have noticed his behaviour too late so she just flowed to appease him before him stop mid way and harm her. Just like Radauto said even if she gave him green light, it cos she may have just been managing the situation till she gets to safety... That what I think.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
BAZ001:

What if she send this evidence to indriver ?
It would have been better to call than text.
One insult can get you blocked. So if a lady insult you verbally you will insult back or teach her a lesson. Pray you don’t meet daughters of jazebel, there aim is to drag you to hell. Na u go decide if you want to follow them or just avoid them.
I hope she’s not a troublemaker cos she will reply.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Blackbishop:

Oga bring it with your oil and filter
smiley hopefully he gets the message
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2021
Blackbishop:

My guy preach no more.... Women dem be real EVE. Deceptive and ironical in nature. Always think 2ce when dealing. Pope pele God dey. We muve.
didn't you just get married

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
radautoworks:
childish and unnecessary. This makes me draw some conclusions about you.
madam, ur conclusion abt me doesn't determine who I am....your way is not my way... Besides, what determine childishness? It's relative...what is chidlish to u is not to me...As long as I don't step on anybody's toes, nobody should step on mine...if anybody crosses the line with me, I call d person out....I hate nonsense...

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2021
Guys if you are not on a trip just find a place to take a break or avoid VI for few minutes cos this VIO guys are stopping Corolla, sienna and civic like pure water. Been watching from my office and it seems they have target. So just enjoy your break, they are even working with lastma

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2021
bolabiyi:
madam, ur conclusion abt me doesn't determine who I am....your way is not my way... Besides, what determine childishness? It's relative...what is chidlish to u is not to me...As long as I don't step on anybody's toes, nobody should step on mine...if anybody crosses the line with me, I call d person out....I hate nonsense...
aight

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
bolabiyi:
follow up question. Had it been an army guy would you have done the same? Asking for a friend grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
For those that always argue that bolt have a hand in ratings, this bolt's reply to a driver partner.

Thank you for contacting bolt support. We apologize for any inconvenience.

We understand how much it could be frustrating to see your ratings falling and we are going to do our best to assist you with this. 

Please note that ratings are always provided by riders and Bolt has no part in giving or taking away ratings from Driver Partners. This is simply an indication of the quality of service you have been offering to riders. 

We have had a look at your last 40 ratings and notice that you have a few ratings below the 3-stars in February, this is why your ratings have gone down after a recalculation.

Riders have the option to rate their ride experience after the trip ends, kindly go through the link below to improve your ratings and to avoid future account blocks. Improving Your Ratings

Rejected, canceled, or unrated trips do not count towards your rating score.

We would advise that you continue giving excellent service and in turn, we are confident that your ratings will definitely improve automatically.

Do let us know if you have further concerns.
My best,

Christine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chuwaa2: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
[q

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chuwaa2: 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
godsonn97:
My Toyota Rav 4 consumes a lot of fuel, and it doesn't pick up on time especially when on an hilly place. The AC is not that cold too.

Please I need a good Mechanic recommendation that can help me fix the Vehicle perfectly .

Your recommendations will be appreciated. Thanks
It might be a clogged Catalyst.
See the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3743541/ask-gazzuzz/348
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2021
Bammzzie:
Somewhere around Akowonjo wey I jst dey grin grin, the hustle is damn real, may God bless every hustling driver out there and make us smile...

It’s real ooh, even Uber has stopped on boarding new drivers. They have enough cars on d road or they want moove to get trips grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kala111: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2021
BAZ001:
Guys if you are not on a trip just find a place to take a break or avoid VI for few minutes cos this VIO guys are stopping Corolla, sienna and civic like pure water. Been watching from my office and it seems they have target. So just enjoy your break, they are even working with lastma

Thanks for the info.

Meanwhile, which part of VI is that cos that place looks like Ajose Adeogun
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2021
InfinityEstates:

smiley I didn't even check how many rides he had completed. All that was in my head was how to get my family home safe.

And I agree with Duke111. The guy na really rookie because he was like from here (5stars) it will increase. grin grin grin Me I was like increase to where na, I thought the highest is 5stars. The guy said no o, it can still increase. I just smiled and locked up. I say well maybe because I never reach the 5stars na... cheesy cheesy cheesy

And oh, I still gave him 5stars o cheesy cheesy cheesy... Before una talk say I be demonic rider.

Then this morning I ordered a ride, and the guy was asking if it was a cash or card trip. I told him it was card and the guy was like, "Sorry I don't do card trips". In my head I was like WTF! See ehn, just as we have mad riders, we also have mad drivers.

Mad drivers plenty chief pass kolo riders ooo.
Me wey de pray for card trip rather than cash. lol
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2021
InfinityEstates:

smiley I didn't even check how many rides he had completed. All that was in my head was how to get my family home safe.

And I agree with Duke111. The guy na really rookie because he was like from here (5stars) it will increase. grin grin grin Me I was like increase to where na, I thought the highest is 5stars. The guy said no o, it can still increase. I just smiled and locked up. I say well maybe because I never reach the 5stars na... cheesy cheesy cheesy

And oh, I still gave him 5stars o cheesy cheesy cheesy... Before una talk say I be demonic rider.

Then this morning I ordered a ride, and the guy was asking if it was a cash or card trip. I told him it was card and the guy was like, "Sorry I don't do card trips". In my head I was like WTF! See ehn, just as we have mad riders, we also have mad drivers.

Mad drivers plenty pass kolo riders ooo.
grin

Na so 1 driver carry my rider house ac ran just because d rider needed to pick up something quickly, d driver carried the riders things in the boot and ran away and ended the trip.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
bolabiyi:
.....she entered my car looking sad...that is not my business.. Everyone with their issue, so what has that gat to do with how u rate me? It is not my business to engage you to discuss, I have my own issues... i am not AY comedian, neither am I a motivational speaker...My duty is to drop u safely and if it happens we engage in discuss, ..
99.9% of women wants to be loved,cared for,and given attention,they dont mind even if you a stranger to them,they often subtly want it either directly or indirectly.

The moment she entered your car with long face,she expected you to at least showed your care to her by asking whats up,but you did not,thats why she gave you that comment. She was dissapointed.

Women are emotional beings,old and young,they are all the same,they want you to figure things out about them, boom! They will be so glad.

Better luck next time.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2021
Gentlelife50:
For those that always argue that bolt have a hand in ratings, this bolt's reply to a driver partner.

We understand how much it could be frustrating to see your ratings falling and we are going to do our best to assist you with this. 

This is simply an indication of the quality of service you have been offering to riders. 

We have had a look at your last 40 ratings and notice that you have a few ratings below the 3-stars in February, this is why your ratings have gone down after a recalculation.

Riders have the option to rate their ride experience after the trip ends, [/b]kindly go through the link below to improve your ratings and to avoid future account blocks. Improving Your Ratings

Rejected, canceled, or unrated trips do not count towards your rating score.

[b]We would advise that you continue giving excellent service and in turn, we are confident that your ratings will definitely improve automatically.

Christine.

... indication of the quality of service you have been offering to riders
Meaning if you offer 20 quality rides and only 2 average or low quality na minus.
As far as the app is concerned anything rider says affects you directly. Service review/rating is d next thing in this generation.
If I want to download app in AppStore first thing, I do is check ratings, if a request comes first is d ratings. We can’t help it.

whether it’s true or not we tend to tilt towards reviews. I see no reason why we should get angry when we get bad ratings after trying our best to please rider cos it’s there opinion about our service.

Modified *** pls don’t take it personal, na mistake. I no get strength to fight

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2021
BAZ001:

Meaning if you offer 20 quality rides and only 2 average or low quality na minus.
As far as the app is concerned anything rider says affects you directly. Service review/rating is d next thing in this generation.
If I want to download app in AppStore first thing, I do is check ratings, if a request comes first is d ratings. We can’t help it.

Take for example on this thread we have reviews/ratings on Gazzuz, radautoworks and blackbishop

Gazzuz: they say doesn’t take nonsense and doesn’t work on older cars(some dead cars) but he is good.
Radauto: they say ass licking cos everyone seems to say good things about her & employers, even when she’s not around.
Blackbishop: na like bobo just upcoming and taking all rubbish from all angles, sometimes he will fight dirty, he doesn’t care. Yet people still go to him.

Now if you are going to any of them you already know what to expect, whether it’s true or not we tend to tilt towards reviews. I see no reason why we should get angry when we get bad ratings after trying our best to please rider cos it’s there opinion about our service.
It's not me ooo, copied from Uber group.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
Duke111:

Mad drivers plenty pass kolo riders ooo.
grin

Na so 1 driver carry my rider house ac ran just because d rider needed to pick up something quickly, d driver carried the riders things in the boot and ran away and ended the trip.

Wait real life or na movie?
How will he escape, or he’s using someone’s else account ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
radautoworks:

And this is the problem. You guys think just because we are sociable we want to sleep with you .

Do you know how many guys I've invited to go out to eat or a movie or new activity I got a great deal on because I just didn't want to go by myself? I had zero interest in them and just thought they were cool dudes? Yes, because unlike men, women can see a guy they like and want to get to know them AS A FRIEND.

Sometimes I invite a guy platonically because I know if I go by myself random strange guys will bug me unless they see me with a man already. Why not ask another woman? One, because then the guys will just disturb both of us and two, a lot of things I like to do other women don't.

@Bolded, nope! The eyes they say is a give away, gestures and zone matters, partial truth abt these stuffs remain the heart knows what he or she wants from first gaze in most cases. I don't know what to expect of moth dancing close to fire or a dog playing with lion, we all know what will end the story. I like the fact you are trying to view the world from what should be and yes! You are 100% right ma'am, there is a way a lady will b close to a man and the last thing that will b on his mind towards her is making out, I guess almost everyone have such lady they don't see in that light of making out with her, no matter how close they ball. I always tell people there'd much more to benefit from each other than all this needless stress, relationships get knocked easily the moment we start attaching undue emotions to it.

But my point exactly is this thing is in both gender and there is no official rules to it, males get stalk as much as females do, so why do we have to make fuss over the females own. I think we should all b mature about it, as long as I'm not sharing the ones I gave in too, then it's pointless to act all holy on the ones I didn't acknowledge, unless in an extreme case like this, which I won't support.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2021
radautoworks:

@Bolded, nope! The eyes they say is a give away, gestures and zone matters, partial truth abt these stuffs remain the heart knows what he or she wants from first gaze in most cases. I don't know what to expect of moth dancing close to fire or a dog playing with lion, we all know what will end the story. I like the fact you are trying to view the world from what should be and yes! You are 100% right ma'am, there is a way a lady will b close to a man and the last thing that will b on his mind towards her is making out, I guess almost everyone have such lady they don't see in that light of making out with, no matter how close they ball. I always tell people there''s much more to benefit from each other than all this needless stress, relationships get knocked easily the moment we start attaching undue emotions to it.

But my point exactly is this thing is in both gender and there is no official rules to it, males get stalk as much as females do, so why do we have to make fuss over the females own. I think we should all b mature about it, as long as I'm not sharing the ones I gave in too, then it's pointless to act all holy on the ones I didn't acknowledge, unless in an extreme case like this, which I won't support.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spdrocket: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2021
The key finding of being an Uber driver, is no need to promote your services or find a good executor to outsource online marketing but also it is important to find and compare all available options to find the most relevant one.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2021

Don't run the risk of buying used cars/Toks with costly hidden problems

Know what you're buying before it's too late.

Avoid that mistake before you buy!

Major accident damage? Flood damage? Odometer Fraud? Avoid making a potentially costly mistake when buying a used/tokunbo car. Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 and minimize your risk.

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Weightless: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
BAZ001:

Take for example on this thread we have reviews/ratings on Gazzuz, radautoworks and blackbishop

Gazzuz: they say doesn’t take nonsense and doesn’t work on older cars(some dead cars) but he is good.
Radauto: they say ass licking cos everyone seems to say good things about her & employers, even when she’s not around.
Blackbishop: na like bobo just upcoming and taking all rubbish from all angles, sometimes he will fight dirty, he doesn’t care. Yet people still go to him.

Now if you are going to any of them you already know what to expect, whether it’s true or not we tend to tilt towards reviews. I see no reason why we should get angry when we get bad ratings after trying our best to please rider cos it’s there opinion about our service.

Your actual wrong a little about humble gazzuzz, he dos not like oversabi customers but will go all out to make sure you get the best of quality.
Then dudu bishop dos not take rubbish from any angle just that him be like duracell battery.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2021
Chuwaa2:

We understand your need to align with 'Femco', but this is not the platform. The guy could have also given the same reply to a guy. Your defences this time no follow.

I've also had such an experience, took one guy from Osborne to VI, guy was chitty chatty in an annoying way and I just couldn't match up with his silly talks, he rated me low and noted that I should be more conversational. I just laughed as I was not in the mood for nonsense, if not I would have replied him whether male or female.
Everything is not about gender.
You're here castigating people you haven't been in their shoes.

Truth is a lot of female drivers misbehave and sadly society will always take their testimony unless there's a video evidence. Hope you saw how the rude lady in US was arrested for abusing her uber driver, coughing on him and pulling his mask. In Nigeria, nobody will arrest her.
Drivers have their ish, nevertheless issues should be treated on facts, not on sentiments.

I call BS. Let him bring screenshot of where he texted a man to abuse him because of low rating.

NB: this is not "femco" issue. When women do dumb sh!t I call it out too.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bolabiyi: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2021
radautoworks:

I call BS. Let him bring screenshot of where he texted a man to abuse him because of low rating.

NB: this is not "femco" issue. When women do dumb sh!t I call it out too.
madam, choice of words is the issue here....how can u make a review calling me 'horrible'....whats that? I'm horrible because I didn't show emotions towards u? Showing emotions or starting a dicusss is by choice and not part of the hustle description.... I won't tolerate that and I can't pretend about it...that is what makes me who I am...I hate nonsense..I never had any such review since I started with indriver or any other app..

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2021
Blackbishop:

My guy preach no more.... Women dem be real EVE. Deceptive and ironical in nature. Always think 2ce when dealing. Pope pele God dey. We muve.

grin Boss wet in she do u? Confess grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: BAZ001, Welz(m), ResponsibleThug(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.