Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4802388 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) ... (5700) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2021
radautoworks:

And this is the problem. You guys think just because we are sociable we want to sleep with you .

Do you know how many guys I've invited to go out to eat or a movie or new activity I got a great deal on because I just didn't want to go by myself? I had zero interest in them and just thought they were cool dudes? Yes, because unlike men, women can see a guy they like and want to get to know them AS A FRIEND.

Sometimes I invite a guy platonically because I know if I go by myself random strange guys will bug me unless they see me with a man already. Why not ask another woman? One, because then the guys will just disturb both of us and two, a lot of things I like to do other women don't.

Men are just wired differently. Forgive us.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jideflash(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2021
greetings my ogas in the building. Abeg help me out this erring driver. My wife ordered an ride a from ogudu to lasuth last week, this was a card trip. on getting to her destination, the driver requested she paid 2200 cash for the trip, due to the urgency of her appointment at the hospital she forget it was a card trip, and ended up had to use an atm to withdraw and pay the man. After her hospital appointment, she realized the mistake and called the driver to inform him. He responded that he too just saw it was card trip and he will return the money back as cash to her that evening claiming he stays 2 streets away from her house. Ever since then, she will call him and start giving excuses that he went out early or got back home late, that he cant do transfer etc. After many attempts to have him refund the money, he eventually blocked her yesterday.

Driver: Pius
+234

for the card trip she was debited only 1500, has she had a promo discount of 700.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:31am On Mar 17, 2021
Felicity001:

Me now I've grown a thick skin human misbehavior in this hustle and after any serious incidence I go offline for some minute to clear my mind, report to the admin and sometimes I pick up the phone and gist it with my spouse, get a chewing gum and that is it. Gone!

The other lady that tried to scam me last week in Surulere dropped a more damaging review even the two daughters of jazebels that turned my car to a room self contain in January said their papa is a killergrin. Ever since Indriver has been sending me a message that my bad review but what can I do? Them no dey write bad rider for head so you won't know the one that will give you bad review but when they come just ignore and move on instead of allowing ut affect you psychologically.

You dey part of the Oven geng, you know how to handle them better unless u just no send or one nut don loose and then you go wild and scatter all the good ratings. sometimes d insult will be singing in your brain and you wont be able to sleep, anytime you remember your morale go just drop.
but you have already found a way to move pass it, which is what i was trying to say.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:37am On Mar 17, 2021
radautoworks:
yes, you will be wrong. You see a woman obviously in emotional distress and that to you signals "I could hit that?"
Women talk to unburden themselves. In this case she even told you she had nowhere else to do so. Men talk to problem solve. The day you understand the difference the mystery will be a lot less.

The only thing I can say right now is that she said a lot of stuffs to me that I can't disclose that won't make me wrong to insinuate that "I could hit that". But then again you could be right about the emotional distress part. I have even been forced to ask her if she's been vengeful on her husband for the pain he's caused her over the years?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2021
jideflash:
greetings my ogas in the building. Abeg help me out this erring driver. My wife ordered an ride a from ogudu to lasuth last week, this was a card trip. on getting to her destination, the driver requested she paid 2200 cash for the trip, due to the urgency of her appointment at the hospital she forget it was a card trip, and ended up had to use an atm to withdraw and pay the man. After her hospital appointment, she realized the mistake and called the driver to inform him. He responded that he too just saw it was card trip and he will return the money back as cash to her that evening claiming he stays 2 streets away from her house. Ever since then, she will call him and start giving excuses that he went out early or got back home late, that he cant do transfer etc. After many attempts to have him refund the money, he eventually blocked her yesterday.

+2348033008360

for the card trip she was debited only 1500, has she had a promo discount of 700.

Hey, I really dont know how to say this, make I no end the drivers career but you have the right channel to escalate to than coming here to post numbers. well i will call him make we pity d driver for now.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2021
geezyk:
Had the most amazing experience today, I didn't know that there are still some special human being, Blackbishop helped service my car for zero naira, unbelievable, right? Yeah he did, we even went to procure the oil and filter together even though he said i should bring my own oil and filter lol, scanned my car also for FREE! And overall he's a great gentleman, I doff my hat for you man.

And he's even in my neighborhood oo, imagine that!

Thanks for today bro, God bless you.

Where is the office located?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 10:51am On Mar 17, 2021
geezyk:
Had the most amazing experience today, I didn't know that there are still some special human being, Blackbishop helped service my car for zero naira, unbelievable, right? Yeah he did, we even went to procure the oil and filter together even though he said i should bring my own oil and filter lol, scanned my car also for FREE! And overall he's a great gentleman, I doff my hat for you man.

And he's even in my neighborhood oo, imagine that!

Thanks for today bro, God bless you.

Where is the workshop located?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jideflash(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2021
na ptiy i dey pity am o. i wonder why person will be so stupid and greedy because of how much. if the guy no comply, i will do the needful. because this one na fraud. grin . i do Uber, and i know for uber the driver doesnt get to see the bill for the card trip. Dont know how bolt works, that he claimed he didnt know.

BAZ001:

Hey, I really dont know how to say this, make I no end the drivers career but you have the right channel to escalate to than coming here to post numbers. well i will call him make we pity d driver for now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2021
jideflash:
na ptiy i dey pity am o. i wonder why person will be so stupid and greedy because of how much. if the guy no comply, i will do the needful. because this one na fraud. grin . i do Uber, and i know for uber the driver doesnt get to see the bill for the card trip. Dont know how bolt works, that he claimed he didnt know.

The guy is not responding yet, maybe on a ride. Will keep trying.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jideflash(m): 11:05am On Mar 17, 2021
thanks
hillso7:

The guy is not responding yet, maybe on a ride. Will keep trying.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Matrix414: 11:08am On Mar 17, 2021
My ogas in the house, good morning o. Please I've an active ehailing account, what's missing is a car for the hustle. Please I need a corolla on rental. My number is 08one 3 six 4 three 82 six five
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2021
@Jideflash, pls let's hear him out n give him 24 hrs to remedy the situation before any escalation.

I have called him too, seems he is on a trip.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:54am On Mar 17, 2021
jideflash:

+2348033008360

Just report to Bolt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:56am On Mar 17, 2021
jideflash:

+2348033008360

Just report to Bolt, u will get ur money back.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2021
@ Jide flash, I just got to him now, and I narrated the events to him, he agreed to send the money to your wife.

So let's see by evening, if he has been able to do that.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jideflash(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
ok thanks chief
northbird:
@ Jide flash, I just got to him now, and I narrated the events to him, he agreed to send the money to your wife.

So let's see by evening, if he has been able to do that.

Pearl1910:

Just report to Bolt, u will get ur money back.
make i give am last chance to save himself. tonight is the deadline grin. thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
BAZ001:

Thief na thief... Don't protect him cos he is a fellow. He will disgrace u in the end

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
House, abeg how much can I charge 3 passengers from Lagos to Anambra, I've already told them I'll get back to them... @Felicity0001 and others biko
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2021
nurullah:
Uber to pay drivers a minimum wage, holiday pay and pensions. (UK)

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-56412397?xtor=AL-72-%5Bpartner%5D-%5Bgnl.newsletters%5D-%5Bheadline%5D-%5Bnews%5D-%5Bbizdev%5D-%5Bisapi%5D&xtor=ES-213-[BBC%20News%20Newsletter]-2021March17-[top+news+stories]
make they no carry there minimum wages come 9ja

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
141samuel:
make they no carry there minimum wages come 9ja

So if Uber pay u 30k every month apart from ur earnings u no like am.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2021
Crvrider:

I think we can all agree that in whatever way and manner he used, at the end of the day, if the lady is not comfortable with his advances, he should know when to stop.
we finally agree on something smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2021
BAZ001:

Why would you pity a thief??
Don't you know if he were in an organized country, he would be in prison now, even if it would be only for 3months?
We condone so much evils in Nigeria, and that's why evil things keep happening.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
hillso7:

Really!

Who'll advise the adviser?
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
radautoworks:
we finally agree on something smiley

More like agreeing to disagree.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2021
Crvrider:

More like agreeing to disagree.
I disagree on disagreeing grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
Bammzzie:
House, abeg how much can I charge 3 passengers from Lagos to Anambra, I've already told them I'll get back to them... @Felicity0001 and others biko

Are your car documents in order. Customs, all papers, number plate n stuff. I think that's the first thing to consider now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

Why would you pity a thief??
Don't you know if he were in an organized country, he would be in prison now, even if it would be only for 3months?
We condone so much evils in Nigeria, and that's why evil things keep happening.

E fit be him village people, make we try help am, cos I see no reason why a driver will want to use 2,200 naira to stop a part of his hustle something he can make in 3hrs or one surge trip. he has refused to pick my call. same way girl riders go jappa with drivers money and some peeps will say give her a benefit of doubt prolly its her bank network. pity him small until we are sure na clear eye.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2021
Pearl1910:

Thief na thief... Don't protect him cos he is a fellow. He will disgrace u in the end

Police dey protect their erring members, other organizations try to protect their staffs until its becoming messy... FCMB Director till today nobody hear the conclusion of the case but person wey die don die. I'm only trying to buy time for the guy not protecting him. who knows whether the guy get problem and couldn't meet up with the promise. The guy fit be bread winner wey dey feed people lets talk sense to him before hunger begin fire him peeps. though thief dey him blood.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2021
northbird:

Are your car documents in order. Customs, all papers, number plate n stuff. I think that's the first thing to consider now.

Yes boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
BAZ001:

No loud am plsss.
Men already coming at me like what I said is official. I just used example but no string attached

Need some advice for a friend, He wants to buy a few right hand cars from the U.K. and convert them to left hand drive, will they be accepted for ehailing in Nigeria on UBER or Bolt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2021
radautoworks:
yes, you will be wrong. You see a woman obviously in emotional distress and that to you signals "I could hit that?"
Women talk to unburden themselves. In this case she even told you she had nowhere else to do so. Men talk to problem solve. The day you understand the difference the mystery will be a lot less.

That was y I said women are not to be reasoned in a single dimension but multiple dimension cuz once you misread the signal gbam you don Bleep up. When am with a lady am always open minded in fact most dey will spell it out for me cuz I will pretend I don't understand the vibe. It saves a lot of stress and avoid unnecessary emotion flying like kite without direction. I jazz up to kaba my innuendo.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2021
Abeg bosses in the house I don tire to dey save cos one thing or the other dey chop the money small small so l am looking to purchase a honda civic 06 to 08 naija use but my friends dey discourage me say the engine no strong and the engine dey loose pressure (that is it stalls when accelerating) so I'm left with honda city 06 to 08 i just need your opinion about the vehicles cos my budget na 800k. Abeg follow put mouth on top this mata before i spend the money finish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) ... (5700) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.