Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4748757 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
pope191:

3yrs 8 months grin e no easy, u r doing well boss... 9 more months and a week to ur retirement cheesy ur service to humanity will not go unnoticed. Cheers to freaky years
. The retirement is certain this year brother. I cannot allow the carrot this ehailing apps is dangling to drivers block my brain from taking a life transforming decision. Comfort zone is dangerous when one over stays in it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Barest minimum should be 30k

Ok... Not bad.

You just bought another car now right?

B4 that? You have a log book where you usually record all your daily expenses and daily net. If you do please go back to that log book and calculate well assume you where renting your car, take away running cost apart from maintenance and maybe service then take away 30k and 25k for weekly rent then lets see what you have.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Bammzzie:

Thanks bro, I didn't later accept cos the man insist on 50k, I just told him to goan enter ifechinachi grin grin
gringrin

That man na wicked man his own is even worst than SMAN

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
chucsmoore:
. The retirement is certain this year brother. I cannot allow the carrot this ehailing apps is dangling to drivers block my brain from taking a life transforming decision. Comfort zone is dangerous when one over stays in it.

Boss no forget me for ur Kingdom, on this cross, know I'm at your right hand grin don't know why the person on the left get pink lips like tojahh, come use noise resemble Felicity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pearl1910:

I kno say u be enjoyment officer grin

Ha! What is to do na my brother.... I just notice say my savings no gree increase for like 2 weeks nowgrin... You needed to see how I sitdon for floor inside room put "I can't kill myself by timaya" start to devour the full chicken like German Shepherd I come use vital milk push am down.

Ha! Life sweet.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...but ur dashboard has nothing to do with ur expenses. If u have high expenses then find a way to increase ur earnings, if u can't increase ur earnings, then find a way to reduce ur expenses.
The dashboard is the best tool to monitor performance and manage targets. If u r seeing money on ur dashboard and not seeing the cash or account balance, try and document all ur expenses then u will see what is swallowing ur money. grin whether na snake or na monkey grin grin

Na snake and monkeys dey swallow men money ooohgrin

Snake is = women(wives)
Monkeys is = kids

gringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Car sef no be investment,na LIABILITY.

But,i personally do call it necessary liability.

Rather a necessity but sime cars are asset oh my brother.

Don't even think of calling Ferrari, Roycrolls, or Lamborghini a liability or necessity ooh.

Car is different from motor.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by godsonn97: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
Felicity001:

Na snake and monkeys dey swallow men money ooohgrin

Snake is = women(wives)
Monkeys is = kids

gringrin

Good evening guys, I have some challenges registering with Bolt. I googled the location of their office and it took me to their LekkiOffice. Unfortunately I didn't meet them there.

Pls who knows another bolt office location in Lagos? Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Felicity001

Over to you, food don land cheesy
How na...grin

There's an adage in my side that goes like this "advice na stranger".

I can consult for him at a token.

It's high time I begin to monitise my advisory skills.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
pope191:

Boss no forget me for ur Kingdom, on this cross, know I'm at your right hand grin don't know what the person on the left get pick lips like tojahh, come use noise resemble Felicity

Are you indirectly say I'll not enter into the kingdom of my father? ;
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
You dey mind Pope191? grin
Felicity001:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
pope191:

And u say u want to drive, didn't u read where I said, driving on uber is the surest way to lose weight. Early morning rush u r talking about food grin I shake my head

Well, i finally catch one better mama-put. As God dey work, order later came and the rider was going to Mega-Chicken. I just pack buy better rice& chicken with yamarita����
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:16am On Mar 24, 2021
Chazleeray:

Well, i finally catch one better mama-put. As God dey work, order later came and the rider was going to Mega-Chicken. I just pack buy better rice& chicken with yamarita����

Congratulations boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:21am On Mar 24, 2021
Felicity001:

I didn't say the person is you nah, the fact that you look like Ebuka does not make u Ebuka. I'm not saying you look like Ebuka ooo, just using him as an example. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by UcLloyd: 4:43am On Mar 24, 2021
My Bolt inspection expired since 19th of this month, abeg how long before Bolt go block me and ask for inspection? I want to fix one or two things this weekend and go on Monday which is 29th . Hope bolt gives at least 2wks grace after inspection expires?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 7:11am On Mar 24, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 7:17am On Mar 24, 2021
Felicity001:

Don't even think of calling Ferrari, Roycrolls, or Lamborghini a liability or necessity ooh.

If you are a constant reader of showbiz and foreign entertainment news on the internet, or you are even familiar with big men and luxury cars, you won't make that statement bro.

1. The cost of maintaining those machines naturally will drain your finances, do you know know that most parts of some high tech range rover can only be ordered from the UK, and even the fixing will cost you, huge sums.

One of the fastest and surest way to go broke as a rich man, is to have all those super luxury cars and not have steady cash flow.

They are LIABILITY.

2. Those type of cars depriciate faster in value, because they are super expensive and not many will want to buy them, those that can easily buy them, are already having or they rather buy brand new ones, so basically it waste off in the garage of most big men, when not in use again.
Have you enter, a rich man house before, and see cars rotting away in car garages?
Except CLASSIC OLDEN cars that are sold for huge sums, those cars you mentioned up there are LIABILITIES.

I rather invest in diamonds and golds than cars. I have seen so many powerful rich men that acquired big cars during their UP moments, they later end up going broke, why can't those cars help out, when things were going sour? Landed properties are investment, cars are liabilities.

HINT: Do you even know, there are some 2004 Toyota Corolla (compact basic cars) that sale higher than 2008 BMW 5 series (mid-size luxury cars).

Luxury products depreciate faster, i just used this to buttress my number two point the more.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:22am On Mar 24, 2021
I have always been one of the major proponents of " driver ratings are absolutely in the hands of the riders" but something strange happened last night that makes me feel Bolt might be manipulating the rating.

I have written them to seek clarification and will give a comprehensive update when I hear from them.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2021
UcLloyd:
My Bolt inspection expired since 19th of this month, abeg how long before Bolt go block me and ask for inspection? I want to fix one or two things this weekend and go on Monday which is 29th . Hope bolt gives at least 2wks grace after inspection expires?
One week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2021
radautoworks:
I cannot can stress myself for mainland grin

We gat your back, we'll monitor on your behalf. This food dey make me salivate.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:22am On Mar 24, 2021
godsonn97:

Good evening guys, I have some challenges registering with Bolt. I googled the location of their office and it took me to their LekkiOffice. Unfortunately I didn't meet them there.

The last known address is Professor Gabriel Olusanya St, you will enter from petrocam. Ignore if that's where you went to initially

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2021
Ernesttoby30:
Good day all. Please i really need your advice. I want to take a loan from my friend with interest to buy a car for transportation business. The loan is almost ready.

But the problem now is that I'm confused between buying a car for Uber business or buying Sienna car for inter state transportation. I've been having sleepless night these few days because of this. I want to drive it myself.

Please if you are into transport business or have any idea on transportation business, please kindly advise me. Thanks in anticipation
If I were you I would get a car for uber business. You can still do interstate with it (park or offline) so that's like killing 2 birds with a stone

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2021

Don't run the risk of buying used cars/Toks with costly hidden problems

Know what you're buying before it's too late.

Avoid that mistake before you buy!

Major accident damage? Flood damage? Odometer Fraud? Avoid making a potentially costly mistake when buying a used/tokunbo car. Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 and minimize your risk..

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 9:13am On Mar 24, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2021
deedee44:

The last known address is Professor Gabriel Olusanya St, you will enter from petrocam. Ignore if that's where you went to initially

Bolts new office is Salem street, (House on the rock road) off Kunsela road, Lekki. But I don't know if they have finally moved from the previous place at petrocam.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:31am On Mar 24, 2021
godsonn97:

First address is the new office, but I don't know if they have started operating from there

Second address is the old office, don't know if they have finally moved from there.

Don't know which one u went to,

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Strat632(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2021
Good morning house,please is Bolt car inspection every 6 month?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2021
Please I am in need of a car on rental. I stay on the mainland, surulere and I can be reached here and on 08165650816
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2021
Strat632:
Good morning house,please is Bolt car inspection every 6 month?
Yes. They yanked me off cos I refused to reinspect after 6months.
Their loss. Never liked their riders. grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2021
@ Kanuisa.
Don't sweat it bro. Bolt has a hand in the ratings, reason why it's not transparent.

Even if they reply you, all you get is the corporate Public relations BS.

On Uber, you can see your ratings, even indriver that just came on board, you can see who rated you and what.....

I noticed if I completed more card trips, my ratings go up grin.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
northbird:
@ Kanuisa.
Don't sweat it bro. Bolt has a hand in the ratings, don't be deceived, reason why it's not transparent.

On Uber, you can see your ratings, even indriver that just came on board, you can see who rated you and what.....

I noticed if I completed more card trips, my ratings go up grin.

grin

Okay so this was what happened.

I updated here sometime ago that one lady I refused to take on a return trip gave me a bad rating that took me from 4.83 to 4.75.

So I managed to bring the rating to 4.78 and I've been on that for quite a while till yesterday evening. While I was heading home, I was still online waiting to see if I'll get a trip sweet enough to divert me away from the house then I got one nonsense trip that I just left to ring out.

I returned online again and saw my rating had jumped to 4.93. By that time, I was quite close to the house so I just went offline.

I woke up this morning and fired up my app ready for the days work only to see my rating has dropped to 4.88.

How manage? I didn't even pick any rider when it was on 4.93 so how did it manage to drop? I wrote bolt demanding for an explanation.

Their explanation was that, riders still have the opportunity to rate a driver several hours after a trip has ended. What this means according to them was that, after I was rated 4.93, a rider I had carried several hours before rated me 3 stars which brought down the rating to 4.88.

Well, I couldn't argue further because the explanation makes logical sense. So make I just dey observe them for now grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2021
lagusboyyy:
If you are a constant reader of showbiz and foreign entertainment news on the internet, or you are even familiar with big men and luxury cars, you won't make that statement bro.

1. The cost of maintaining those machines naturally will drain your finances, do you know know that most parts of some high tech range rover can only be ordered from the UK, and even the fixing will cost you, huge sums.

One of the fastest and surest way to go broke as a rich man, is to have all those super luxury cars and not have steady cash flow.

They are LIABILITY.

2. Those type of cars depriciate faster in value, because they are super expensive and not many will want to buy them, those that can easily buy them, are already having or they rather buy brand new ones, so basically it waste off in the garage of most big men, when not in use again.
Have you enter, a rich man house before, and see cars rotting away in car garages?
Except CLASSIC OLDEN cars that are sold for huge sums, those cars you mentioned up there are LIABILITIES.

I rather invest in diamonds and golds than cars. I have seen so many powerful rich men that acquired big cars during their UP moments, they later end up going broke, why can't those cars help out, when things were going sour? Landed properties are investment, cars are liabilities.

HINT: Do you even know, there are some 2004 Toyota Corolla (compact basic cars) that sale higher than 2008 BMW 5 series (mid-size luxury cars).

Luxury products depreciate faster, i just used this to buttress my number two point the more.

Shuu!! Bros somebody can not play with you self

(1) (2) (3) ... (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: emadamysy, carbonado(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.