Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4741870 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by saoseun(m): 10:52am On Mar 22, 2021
Good morning, I need a car (HP or rental) to drive at the moment any partner looking out for a driver. 09039032453
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CaDhapo(m): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2021
Good day, My name is Cole Ayodele
I need a someone that is sincere and cool to partner with on weekly remittance basis or hire purchase agreement scheme
I am a Uber/bolt driver with almost 2 years experience in Lagos
I would remit a reasonable sum of N25K or above depending on our agreement
I am very keen on car maintenance and safety
My location is Abule-Egba/Iju Axis, Lagos

If you're interested, please Call/WhatsApp : 09034116402

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2021
Pearl1910:

Bolt no cheat u o...all those calculations are computerised...sometimes it may take a while to reflect on ur dash and when it does, it is accurate to d last kobo.
If u insist they cheated u, show proof, lets see the challenge, number of trips completed, when u completed it I.e when u started enjoying the discounted commission. From ur earnings, it means u completed the challenge either the last trip on Saturday or on Sunday cos the bonus is adding to your Sunday earnings. If u can calculate total earnings since u completed the challenge, that's d easiest way to determine if the reduced commission is correctly calculated.

Also, all discounts to riders are added to ur earnings like card trips not like bonus. If u look at it properly u will understand it better.

Your eyes dey chook for money grin

Ha! Bros when bills plenty pass income man go need shine eyes ooh lol.

Anyways, you could have a point here shall I'll keep a close eyes this week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2021
freshvine:

Please you use a V6 for E hailing is it profiting?

My sister what is to do na... Anywhere belle face nor ni...

I started the hustle with a V6, I've used Corolla, civic and biggy all v4 and presently using a biggy v6. I like long distance trip especially outta State and this carbis giving me what I want so it all depends on what you want sis. Last week I net 20k with 5k fuel with lot of short trips.... That was my worst experience.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
Chazleeray:

I think it's normal for most cars, Ac works best in morning and evening hours, but when the sun sets much in the afternoon, the Ac Flow reduces
If a car AC is in optimum condition,it will work perfectly well in any situation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
BAZ001:

Bros you no work for Monday , Wednesday and Saturday and you still net 38k ?
Oh sorry I don forget say you dey do interstate.
My bad

gringrin

No I no get any job last week jor no b u cos am? D one i suppose get u carry am give pope.

Those days I apart from Saturday I used for car maintenance and routine servicing. Saturday I went for a naming ceremony.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Cooladex:

The job isn't meant to be done for soo long. Respect to the drivers on ehailing for the last 3 years. Its almost my 2 years and I developed some serious ailments. Moving onto greater things now sha.
#Peace
Is it an experience you can share? So others can learn to prevent it if possible. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2021
Pearl1910:

What is your argument now, is it that there are jobs or that e-hailing can't feed, pay rent and school fees?

Oga, there are no jobs... Very very few people are lucky to get jobs. And when I say job, its something commiserate with ur qualification and experience.

Yes, e-hailing pays rent, school fees, feeding and still save to improve your life. Just make 10k a day for 6days in a week and that's 60k in a week, which equals to 240k in a month. There are few jobs thay pay that much. If u earn 150k u r a "big boy" cos most graduate jobs now are between 60k and 100k.

I know there are jobs that pay as much as 500k to 1m in a month but they are infinitesimal compared to d number of people looking for jobs.

Like u said, with God, all things are possible, if u travel out, u will not need prayer to get a good job as far as u r qualified and u have ur papers. And if there where good jobs, u think graduates will prefer to drive full time rather than get good pay with less stress.

Am not saying people shouldn't aspire for greater things but the reality is e-hailing will establish u if u take it serious. And there are no jobs.
Ask yourself, if u resign from your job today, how long will it take u to get another job?

How visible is this 10k /240k everyday/month ?
With how much fuel, data, call credit?
Na tokunbo car u dey use , no breakdown, no fixing or maintenance?
No hold up, no off days (na Lastma collect 30k for one way)?
Your body na wood, u no go breakdown?
Always add d part dt drivers dt make big money , sleep in d car most times and not house.
Make I no sound like a pessimist.
I agree you can net 300k easily on ur dashboard every month.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Pearl1910:

If we talk now, una go say na audio...that's practically 38k in 3days work. Remove fuel for those 3days say 3k a day. And He has made 29k in 3days. Only God knows how much he has made offline or in the days he didn't work. But let's work with what we have. Which is 10k profit in a day

C ur mouth like 10k profit dailygrin na play ooo bros...

But the truth is if you've your car and the car is good and not problematic the business is a good one. I just checked my record book now after reading your post to cal the amouny I spent on fuel alone... N16,500. I think I did Indriver about 8k then offline about 20k.

I offered to take care of servicing of the car myself and minor maintenance for my partner so that last week i was able to carryout oil change spending about 10k then alignment and wheelbalancing 3k.

For 2months+ I started using this car my partner just did some major spending that same last week spending about... Hmmm

Bought new Battery= 20k
Two front shocks and one packing which I took care off from my pulse,spent N27,400(to be refunded later to me)
Two weeks ago he bought 1pc of tire= N8000.
Total: N55,400 expenses carried out for two months remittance. Mind you these expenses have been there b4 I picked up the car for work.

So bad as e bad reach its not a bad business.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
BAZ001:

Always add d part dt drivers dt make big money , sleep in d car most times and not house.
A veteran in the job with a good car like Camry (muscle)can net N300k monthly in this racketting ooh bros don't doubt it. I know a man who does that. The bros has his own house in Ikorodu and car belongs to him.

If you have a good car and have a good customer relationship couple with good maintenance culture trust me you'll be amazed of your monthly income.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
BAZ001:

Case close. and u don't need to sleep outside to make that amount. Not everybody have issues with lastma/police. Sleep na sleep whether u sleep outside or u sleep in ur house. I tot u want to say drivers that make this amount don't sleep at all. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
Felicity001:

C ur mouth like 10k profit dailygrin na play ooo bros...

But the truth is if you've your car and the car is good and not problematic the business is a good one. I just checked my record book now after reading your post to cal the amouny I spent on fuel alone... N16,500. I think I did Indriver about 8k then offline about 20k.

I offered to take care of servicing of the car myself and minor maintenance for my partner so that last week i was able to carryout oil change spending about 10k then alignment and wheelbalancing 3k.

For 2months+ I started using this car my partner just did some major spending that same last week spending about... Hmmm

Bought new Battery= 20k
Two front shocks and one packing which I took care off from my pulse,spent N27,400(to be refunded later to me)
Two weeks ago he bought 1pc of tire= N8000.
Total: N55,400 expenses carried out for two months remittance. Mind you these expenses have been there b4 I picked up the car for work.

So bad as e bad reach its not a bad business.

Lol grin
U dey try to repair person car with your money o. You are a good man.
Am a car owner o, but let me tell u d truth, all those expenses na waste, better save the money towards owning ur own car and stop doing father Christmas for oga. If u dash less privileged DAT money sef they will pray for u. The only thing u owe him is to keep d car well, take care of it and don't abuse it.

I commend ur actions but I don't recommend it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
Pearl1910:

Case close. and u don't need to sleep outside to make that amount. Not everybody have issues with lastma/police. Sleep na sleep whether u sleep outside or u sleep in ur house. I tot u want to say drivers that make this amount don't sleep at all. grin

Let’s take a survey how many drivers here on nairaland nets 300k every month and they drive 5am to 7pm cos you keep comparing drivers to salary earners that work 9-5.
How can we take the survey ?
Can others help pls, how many people net 300k monthly?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olagadget: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hello Doctor, 10 days is running into 2 months now and this man is yet to deliver.

After promising to sort me out last week, he has since been off WhatsApp for over 3 days now. I have no direct connection or means of communication with him except that I met through you via this public forum.

His phone number is also switched off, kindly help me here. I have made payment since and even the purpose for getting the drivers license is almost lost now.

This is just annoying.

Wartsnigeria:

Yes he called and sounded upset this morning because I forwarded your number and reffered to you as my friend. Please don't quote me on this again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Please i need mechanic for inspection tomorrow around Ikeja, can somebody help me with anyone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
Felicity001:

A veteran in the job with a good car like Camry (muscle)can net N300k monthly in this racketting ooh bros don't doubt it. I know a man who does that. The bros has his own house in Ikorodu and car belongs to him.

If you have a good car and have a good customer relationship couple with good maintenance culture trust me you'll be amazed of your monthly income.

Go social club by charity junction, collect roasted croaker fish, chips and chilled power horse, when I come I go pay. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
BAZ001:

Let’s take a survey how many drivers here on nairaland nets 300k every month and they drive 5am to 7pm cos you keep comparing drivers to salary earners that work 9-5.
How can we take the survey ?
Can others help pls, how many people net 300k monthly?

Bros leave this issue. I easily achive this. And I mean easily. Just that my 8-5 these days interferes a lot with my bolt hustle but when I had more time for bolt, 300k net is no biggie.

By net, I mean net of bolt charges, fuel and miscellaneous expenses.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
Felicity001:

I love you choice of words Baba
Veteran
Good car
Good customer relationship
Good maintenance culture
How many drivers are veterans?
How many own their cars?
I see newbies trying to use all their life saving to buy lemon cars and I shake my head.
I just dey try talk reality for the hustle make people no go sell property to buy car and begin to cry

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Bros leave this issue. I easily achive this. And I mean easily. Just that my 8-5 these days interferes a lot with my bolt hustle but when I was really concentrating on bolt, 300k net is no biggie.

By net, I mean net of bolt charges, fuel and miscellaneous expenses.

Good , One person, make I start to dey count.
You mean on your bolt dashboard you were able to gross 400k/450k every month ?

Cos those days I dey see 500for dashboard but when I check my bank account e go be like say na spirit

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
@ Baz, 001.

Baba you have said it all, earnings on ehailng is potential, there are absolutely no guarantees .

Opportunities abound in Lagos beyond ehailng, one just needs to be bold n shun the fear of failure.

True E-hailing brings in the much needed cash for daily upkeep, but it's not an end for every young man out there.

Save whatever cash you can grab n plan to make ehailng a part time gig.

300k strictly on Bolt and Uber, ,No offlines, hmmmn.

Moreover, why must you drive yourself to death to make 300k in a month. embarassed

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
BAZ001:

Cos those days I dey see 500for dashboard but when I check my bank account e go be like say na spirit

Yes sir. At the rate I'm going, I should be grossing over 500k this month.

And this is why rentals at 25k weekly with owner still doing every maintenance has never made sense to me because I know how much I make.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
northbird:
@ Baz, 001.

Baba you have said it all, earnings on ehailng is potential, there are absolutely no guarantees .

Opportunities abound in Lagos beyond ehailng, one just needs to be bold n shun the fear of failure.

True E-hailing brings in the much needed cash for daily upkeep, but it's not an end for every young man out there.

Save whatever cash you can grab n plan to make ehailng a part time gig.

300k strictly on Bolt and Uber, ,No offlines, hmmmn.

Moreover, why must you drive yourself to death to make 300k in a month. embarassed

You have not heard the interesting part, I work strictly on bolt.

Bros, people are making money on bolt but only if you can put in the effort.

I pity outsiders reading my posts sha. If they think I just go out spend two hours and come back to 300k every month, they are in for a very rude shock when they join. grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I pity outsiders reading my posts sha. If they think I just go out spend two hours and come back to 300k every month, they are in for a very rude shock when they join. grin

You have just stated the obvious. Anyone that wants to make Optimum use of hours on the road must use the Bolt app.

Back to the 300k.... You can't make projections without valid data.

As a business concern. Jan-March 2021 Quarterly, you need to have a gross of 1,440,000 before you can confidently say you net 300k monthly.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:06am On Mar 23, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Lol...People like free easy money...so when they hear big money like that, they ignore the effort.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:35am On Mar 23, 2021
northbird:

You have just stated the obvious. Anyone that wants to make Optimum use of hours on the road must use the Bolt app.

Back to the 300k.... You can't make projections without valid data.

As a business concern. Jan-March 2021 Quarterly, you need to have a gross of 1,440,000 before you can confidently say you net 300k monthly.

Not necessarily, I know guys that use Uber alone and still meet this target.

Some earnings are offline, and dashboard will not show it. Like Felicity just burst our calculations, with 20k offline and 9k on Indriver in addition to netting 38k on bolt in 5days last week.

There is no week that goes by that I don't make 10k minimum offline.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:00am On Mar 23, 2021
BAZ001:

I love you choice of words Baba
Veteran
Good car
Good customer relationship
Good maintenance culture
How many drivers are veterans?
How many own their cars?
I see newbies trying to use all their life saving to buy lemon cars and I shake my head.
I just dey try talk reality for the hustle make people no go sell property to buy car and begin to cry

The way u dey drag this matter ehhh...someone will think u r a newbie.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:03am On Mar 23, 2021
BAZ001:

I don't understand u o...u dey see 500k for ur dashboard per month and u still dey drag this matter? how can u gross 500k and not see ur profit either in cash or in ur account, na we wan come decode how u dey spend ur money? This ur survey don complete, u do it, I do it, felicity does it, kanuisagoat does it.
Case close.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olagadget: 4:32am On Mar 23, 2021
My number is on my NL profile

Olagadget:

You have your own car to use to learn right?

If so, I can create time this coming new week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 6:45am On Mar 23, 2021

Don't run the risk of buying used cars/Toks with costly hidden problems

Know what you're buying before it's too late.

Avoid that mistake before you buy!

Major accident damage? Flood damage? Odometer Fraud? Avoid making a potentially costly mistake when buying a used/tokunbo car. Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 and minimize your risk..

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:45am On Mar 23, 2021
BAZ001 knows what he is saying.
He's not saying that you can't net 300k a month.
He's simply saying that you may not be able to save half of that in a month. Which is true.

It takes an average of 3k fuel to net 10k per day. Which means it'll take 90k fuel to net 300k.

Most drivers spends an average of 1k on food daily. Which is 30k a month.

Within a month, car will go for routing oil change and some repairs. Say... 20k in a month.

This will bring the 300k net down to 160k at hand.

And for you to save this 160k, you have to work your ass out 6am to 8pm for at least 26days in a month. Without having any miscellaneous expenses within that month.
Which is quite strenuous and can greatly affect your health.

The hustle is quite better than over 50% jobs in lagos.
But you have to show commitment and have a good savings culture to make something tangible out of it.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: wave1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.