Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4821391 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) ... (5707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:08am On Mar 23, 2021
northbird:

You have just stated the obvious. Anyone that wants to make Optimum use of hours on the road must use the Bolt app.

Back to the 300k.... You can't make projections without valid data.

As a business concern. Jan-March 2021 Quarterly, you need to have a gross of 1,440,000 before you can confidently say you net 300k monthly.

I dont want to start posting earnings but I'm very close to this figure and will exceed it by month end.

So yes, I'm not just making projections, they are backed by raw and valid data
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:16am On Mar 23, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lol...People like free easy money...so when they hear big money like that, they ignore the effort.

That was the same mentality I had when I came on board. Friends who were doing it kept telling me how there's money in ehailing.

The impression I had was that, I'll just drive say maximum of 5 hours daily and go home with 20k at the end of the day grin

When I started, I realised I was building castles in thin air.

So when I tell people about the potential earnings on bolt, I'm also quick to tell them it's not easy. To make anything meaningful from thing from it, you just have to put in the hours.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:20am On Mar 23, 2021
donfortune48:
BAZ001 knows what he is saying.
He's not saying that you can't net 300k a month.
He's simply saying that you may not be able to save half of that in a month. Which is true.

It takes an average of 3k fuel to net 10k per day. Which means it'll take 90k fuel to net 300k.

Most drivers spends an average of 1k on food daily. Which is 30k a month.

Within a month, car will go for routing oil change and some repairs. Say... 20k in a month.

This will bring the 300k net down to 160k at hand.

And for you to save this 160k, you have to work your ass out 6am to 8pm for at least 26days in a month. Without having any miscellaneous expenses within that month.
Which is quite strenuous and can greatly affect your health.

The hustle is quite better than over 50% jobs in lagos.
But you have to show commitment and have a good savings culture to make something tangible out of it.

Why would you want to save the whole of your earnings in one month.

Salary earners don't save everything they earn in a month. Infact, no one does except they have other sources of income.

They also have to transport to work, pay rent, feed, pay children's school fees, repair their vehicle when it breaks down, e.t.c
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2021
Abegg make una help me for where i go buy Better "mama-put" around ajah/badore axis. Una boy dey hungry oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Why would you want to save the whole of your earnings in one month.

Salary earners don't save everything they earn in a month. Infact, no one does except they have other sources of income.

They also have to transport to work, pay rent, feed, pay children's school fees, repair their vehicle when it breaks down, e.t.c

Sure! You're right bro.
But then, lets not make our analysis of the hustle with our dashboard.

It doesn't correlate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Chazleeray:
Abegg make una help me for where i go buy Better "mama-put" around ajah/badore axis. Una boy dey hungry oooo

And u say u want to drive, didn't u read where I said, driving on uber is the surest way to lose weight. Early morning rush u r talking about food grin I shake my head

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hoodboy(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Abeg how much is good rate to charge someone that what’s to hire for a day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2021
donfortune48:

Sure! You're right bro.
But then, lets not make our analysis of the hustle with our dashboard.

It doesn't correlate.
Baba Dashboard earning nah big scam, I pity drivers wey dey use am measure their performance and success.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2021
donfortune48:
BAZ001 knows what he is saying.
He's not saying that you can't net 300k a month.
He's simply saying that you may not be able to save half of that in a month. Which is true.

It takes an average of 3k fuel to net 10k per day. Which means it'll take 90k fuel to net 300k.

Most drivers spends an average of 1k on food daily. Which is 30k a month.

Within a month, car will go for routing oil change and some repairs. Say... 20k in a month.

This will bring the 300k net down to 160k at hand.

And for you to save this 160k, you have to work your ass out 6am to 8pm for at least 26days in a month. Without having any miscellaneous expenses within that month.
Which is quite strenuous and can greatly affect your health.

The hustle is quite better than over 50% jobs in lagos.
But you have to show commitment and have a good savings culture to make something tangible out of it.

One thing I like about this arguement is time, it have a way of showing what's important, you can gross whatever you want to gross within a particular period, but it cant b every other time. The question what's next should always pop up, I can't tell my strength for now, but honestly I need my health and sanity back, yesterday sun was something else, if I have a 150k salary work under a conducive environment, I would have pick the 150 over that sun that burnt me yesterday. Now we r talking about sometin to grow on for the next 10 to 20 years... how many people are ready to drive for the next 5 yrs? Can I see your hands up? If you save all the money in the world for the next 4/5 years and decide to run a business, where one careless human just frustrate every effort cos you can't do it alone, what r we going to do? My point, driving is tiring and as time goes, the zeal and energy may fail, so I see no reason to compare anything

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2021
All these girls wey go dey bus stop looking at you and hoping you'll stop to pick them up.

I just look at them and laugh, if everybody gets someone to pick them up free of charge how me wan take survive grin

That era of picking ladies has passed. Now I need to account for every litre of fuel I buy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duplik8t77(m): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2021
please I need a car on rental
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Otunbalai(m): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2021
Good Day guys.

please my car has been vibrating while on idle for few days now and i dont know the cause. My mechanic has check and they dont seems to know the cause ..experience people in the house, please what could necessary be the cause ? the car in question is toyota camry 2004.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2021
BAZ001:

Let’s take a survey how many drivers here on nairaland nets 300k every month and they drive 5am to 7pm cos you keep comparing drivers to salary earners that work 9-5.
How can we take the survey ?
Can others help pls, how many people net 300k monthly?

Another Challenge loadinggrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2021
Pearl1910:

Go social club by charity junction, collect roasted croaker fish, chips and chilled power horse, when I come I go pay. grin

gringrin... Funny enough I was there last night and I bought full chicken and 2 can drink carry go housegrin... All work no chop make Ali a slim mangrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:43am On Mar 23, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Yes sir. At the rate I'm going, I should be grossing over 500k this month.

And this is why rentals at 25k weekly with owner still doing every maintenance has never made sense to me because I know how much I make.

So how much do you supposed is ideal?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2021
Chazleeray:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2021
hoodboy:
Depends on the movement and time spent.

3k fuel: 6/8am-5pm charge 15k-20k
4/5k fuel: 6/9am-9pm charge 20-30k.

I hope This helps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
Felicity001:

So how much do you supposed is ideal?

Barest minimum should be 30k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
hoodboy:

20k last if within town
25-30k Epe, Badagary, Abk or Ib travel and come back
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
chucsmoore:
Baba Dashboard earning nah big scam, I pity drivers wey dey use am measure their performance and success.

How is it a scam?
So wetin make drivers use measure performance??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Felicity001:

Sorry I just saw this... I hope you were able to pin down the job.

Good luck.

But make sure your tires are in good shape
Your breaks are sharp
Your engine oil is still fresh
Fire extinguisher is good
Spare tire is intact
Custom papers and car papers are complete and valid.

Buy full tank b4 you leave Lagos and when you get to Benin refill it that will take you to your destination.

Should you have tint on your car? Make sure you set aside money to settle police at each check point irrespective of your document (highway police no dey like see tinted car).

Leave Lagos early, don't use Benin bypass ooh use inside Benin when you get to Benin to link Benin Agbor road then straight to Onisha. Should you have any delay on the road due to construction along the Ore Benin axis and thereby getting to Onisha late? My brother park and you guys should lodge in a hotel. The rate of kidnapping is very high across the country now.

Don't speed beyond 120km/hr, don't engage in F1 with those guys that would zoom and pass you.

Above all, make sure you rest all day a day before the journey so you'll be physically and mentality sound for the long drive.

Above above all, pray for speed and safety from God

Ijewere (ijoma)
Thanks bro, I didn't later accept cos the man insist on 50k, I just told him to goan enter ifechinachi grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I dont want to start posting earnings but I'm very close to this figure and will exceed it by month end.

So yes, I'm not just making projections, they are backed by raw and valid data

Mofor o...bros abeg what are ur working and resting hours cos I'm now seeing myself as a lazy ass, pls shed light on hours spent online cos it's not easy to be waking up around 3.30am-4am and also enter late, and are most of ur trips on mainland or island??

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pearl1910:

How is it a scam?
So wetin make drivers use measure performance??
The actual money you keep to yourself after expenses: That thing called dashboard is a pure deception.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by brosiye99(m): 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Otunbalai:
Good Day guys.

please my car has been vibrating while on idle for few days now and i dont know the cause. My mechanic has check and they dont seems to know the cause ..experience people in the house, please what could necessary be the cause ? the car in question is toyota camry 2004.

Very likely your main engine mount (engine seat), the one at the top of engine is bad.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Felicity001:

gringrin... Funny enough I was there last night and I bought full chicken and 2 can drink carry go housegrin... All work no chop make Ali a slim mangrin

I kno say u be enjoyment officer grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hoodboy(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
Felicity001:

Depends on the movement and time spent.

3k fuel: 6/8am-5pm charge 15k-20k
4/5k fuel: 6/9am-9pm charge 20-30k.

I hope This helps

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
chucsmoore:
The actual money you keep to yourself after expenses: That thing called dashboard is a pure deception.

Lolz...but ur dashboard has nothing to do with ur expenses. If u have high expenses then find a way to increase ur earnings, if u can't increase ur earnings, then find a way to reduce ur expenses.
The dashboard is the best tool to monitor performance and manage targets. If u r seeing money on ur dashboard and not seeing the cash or account balance, try and document all ur expenses then u will see what is swallowing ur money. grin whether na snake or na monkey grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by godsonn97: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...but ur dashboard has nothing to do with ur expenses. If u have high expenses then find a way to increase ur earnings, if u can't increase ur earnings, then find a way to reduce ur expenses.
The dashboard is the best tool to monitor performance and manage targets. If u r seeing money on ur dashboard and not seeing the cash or account balance, try and document all ur expenses then u will see what is swallowing ur money. grin whether na snake or na monkey grin grin
lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lagusboyyy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
BAZ001:

I love you choice of words Baba
Veteran
Good car
Good customer relationship
Good maintenance culture
How many drivers are veterans?
How many own their cars?
I see newbies trying to use all their life saving to buy lemon cars and I shake my head.
I just dey try talk reality for the hustle make people no go sell property to buy car and begin to cry
Car sef no be investment,na LIABILITY.

But,i personally do call it necessary liability.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
Avoid Mobolaji Bank Anthony
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BoboKush(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
See bolt o
But i av good rating na
And ntn is wrong with the car

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
pope191:
Avoid Mobolaji Bank Anthony

Thank you Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) ... (5707) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: uwemjack(m), Doncyn01 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.