Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747125 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) ... (5690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by centuryman(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
Hahahahaha,

deedee44:

You get time

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
Pearl1910:

Boommmm...As if I knew...I just said this last night. Please mail them to explain why ur rating has dropped when u haven't got upto 40rated trips yet. Let's hear their explanation. Thanks

I've said but you guys won't agree to it.

Total No of request allocated is : 17+26 = 43

That's the reason his ratung dropped nothing more. 43 is enough average to compute his rating but mama rad said it's a moving average and I really don't understand what that means unless somebody wants to break it down to me.

Anyways, God has been blessing me with my newly found source of earnings "cryptocurrency" since 2weeks that I started I have earned what I usually earn driving in 5/6 weeks.

For those who want to join the cryptocurrency world you join by clicking the link below to register and own an account with Binance, these guys are doing great work. It is advised you join now that Binance coin is still very cheap unlike Bitcoin that is worth over $20m/BTC.

Forsage is coming in to invest huge on Binance and this will skyrocket the price in a short while is now is the best time to stock your BNB.

Click of the link now to get an account.

https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=99336512

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
peeps4u:

Which area you stay please, if you don't mind disclosing

I dey fear monitoring spirit, incase snake wey swallow money for govt house appear inside my car with the money, make dem felicity no come trace me.
I’ve mentioned d place today. Meanwhile person one use oven confuse me so I no go fit Negotiate offline well. Wetin man never see for dis hustle

I no do ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
Felicity001:

I've said but you guys won't agree to it.

Total No of request allocated is : 17+26 = 43

That's the reason his ratung dropped nothing more. 43 is enough average to compute his rating but mama rad said it's a moving average and I really don't understand what that means unless somebody wants to break it down to me.

Anyways, God has been blessing me with my newly found source of earnings "cryptocurrency" since 2weeks that I started I have earned what I usually earn driving in 5/6 weeks.

For those who want to join the cryptocurrency world you join by clicking the link below to register and own an account with Binance, these guys are doing great work. It is advised you join now that Binance coin is still very cheap unlike Bitcoin that is worth over $20m/BTC.

Forsage is coming in to invest huge on Binance and this will skyrocket the price in a short while is now is the best time to stock your BNB.

Click of the link now to get an account.

https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=99336512

Bros u sure say you pass mathematics for school grin or u just wan use style advertise for here?

7 out of 17 trips completed
12 out of 26 trips completed
(7+12 = 19). How 19 take be 43.
With this ur calculations I dey fear to click ur link make e no be say na wrong figure u dey calculate as interest.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shanid(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
northbird:

Baba, you are right o. If time is of importance to you, Indriver is key, 3-4 trips. Gbam, you have made something tangible for the day.
. Good evening sir , I just register for IN-DRIVER I was asked to upload police clearance or TAXI APP PROFILE.....PLEASE WHAT IS TAXI APP PROFILE ??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
northbird:

Yes, enough hope sef.

Mail them about how the abrupt block will adversely affect your income and those dependent on your income from your ehailng business. E. g Cite school fees to be paid in the next coming weeks, child support etal

Leverage on the family support system, it's really strong in advanced climes. Appeal to the human side.

Use the eu.bolt mail, that gives your mail access to the operatives from Europe.

I'm sure you will be reinstated, though it mite take some time.

My took about 6 month despite using every strategy that came by yet those guys refused, id had to try opening a new account and just for the new account to be aired was when they knew I was out for something seriousgrin at that point they'd no other option but to unblock my account after taking some customer relations curses sent to me.

My was star rating though. But his own is "client cancelled" rating so the only thing he should pray is that no rider reported offline case if not... Na till thy kingdom comes o.

That reminds me, someone contacted me seeking my assistance that a rider reported him of converting a trip offline, so guys let's be careful in this aspect of trip conversation because it's a serious offence.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
eyinola:
very useless texting message programing

I swear. I don't border picking any rider that decides to communicate via the message channel.

A good sign to identify 1star rider

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
BAZ001:

As in ehen I just gentle for here dey read how bolt (bonus) dey cause commotion.
Who could ever imagine dt a time will come when I will be avoiding surge request on bolt
Small destination trip wey I wan set gbam
1st request - 5mins Trip - 1000 (d babe change an for me na gateman rescue me) 1* sure 100%
2nd request - 9mins - 1100 ( cool but I no sure for her mind)
3rd request- 57mins - 10,300 (yellow babe face turn red) 1* confirm
I don off app dey read nairaland. Na to begin do inDriver and Uber before dem go chup my ratings finish. If not for bonus I no dey near bolt at all, but no how wey I go on app for my house wey no go be surge.

na marina abi mushin u dey stay?

Funny guy always cracking me up.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
Shanid:
. Good evening sir , I just register for IN-DRIVER I was asked to upload police clearance or TAXI APP PROFILE.....PLEASE WHAT IS TAXI APP PROFILE ??

Double wahala oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
BAZ001:

I dey fear monitoring spirit, incase snake wey swallow money for govt house appear inside my car with the money, make dem felicity no come trace me.
I’ve mentioned d place today. Meanwhile person one use oven confuse me so I no go fit Negotiate offline well. Wetin man never see for dis hustle

I no do ooo

no b our palliative?
gringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
BAZ001:

Bros u sure say you pass mathematics for school grin or u just wan use style advertise for here?

With this ur calculations I dey fear to click ur link make e no be say na wrong figure u dey calculate as interest.

Hahaha.... The calculation is only for genius to understand. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
Shanid:

Screenshot of your profile page on bolt or uber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
BAZ001:

I no do ooo

Speak no further for the gods have revealed what is hidden from a man.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2021
Shanid:
Screenshot and upload either your Bolt or Uber acct..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by centuryman(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Baba, you knack am well! Gbam!!

The key is 'completed trips'.

BAZ001:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by centuryman(m): 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
So here is the reply from bolt.

From the screenshot, it's obvious new drivers are rated by bolt as each rider drops his/her rating. Thus, it doesn't matter whether it's up to 40 completed trips or 40 rated trips so long as a rider rates you the average is computed at that point in time.

But for drivers with more than 40 trips rating will be done using the most recent 40 trips. What is not clear though is if the 40 trips are 40 rated trips or otherwise. But I would want to think it's 40 rated trips.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
If you're married and you're permanently blocked on bolt there's a way out.

Of course, I can't say it on a public forum. Just think deeply, you may be able to figure it out cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Paparaxo(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
kanuisagoat:
If you're married and you're permanently blocked on bolt there's a way out.

Of course, I can't say it on a public forum. Just think deeply, you may be able to figure it out cheesy

undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2021
Experience Uber/Bolt driver needed for Rentals.
Location festac. Driver staying close to festac has more advantage.
Car. Toyota Corolla 2005
Call. 08182329230 for more info.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shanid(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
peeps4u:

Screenshot and upload either your Bolt or Uber acct..
okay thank you sir , please where can I get LASDRI AND BADGE DONE IN LAGOS.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shanid(m): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
northbird:

Screenshot of your profile page on bolt or uber.
thank you so much sir , please where can I get my LASDRI AND BADGE DONE SIR
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
E be like say this brother just started driving on Uber... One week rental & half as fine .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Shanid:
okay thank you sir , please where can I get LASDRI AND BADGE DONE IN LAGOS.

Go to Uber office at Maryland Mall.
U will get a directive.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fibel(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
looking for an uber / bolt driver partner for a Toks Toyota camry 2009 vehicle.

Due to recent unplanned repairs, driver should be willing to deposit the sum of 120,000 after agreements are reached which will be deducted from his remital every month so as to accelerate repairs for car to be ready by weekend.

Call or WhatsApp 09015108949
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gbens2000(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
House please I intend to use Kia Rio 2018 for bolt in Abuja, I don't know if it a good option in terms of fuel and car maintenance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
E be like say this brother just started driving on Uber... One week rental & half as fine .

Me at d airport trying to pick some1 as I parked in front of ZC, the man behind me hunk forever, I didnt even answer him. Oga! Over taking is allowed grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
pope191:

Me at d airport trying to pick some1 as I parked in front of ZC, the man behind me hunk forever, I didnt even answer him. Oga! Over taking is allowed grin

After all na ur papa get airport na so who won catch you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2021
Fibel:

Due to recent unplanned repairs, driver should be willing to deposit the sum of 120,000 after agreements are reached which will be deducted from his remital every month so as to accelerate repairs for car to be ready by weekend.

Pls explain in simple English, do you mean driver will pay 120k to fast track repairs ?
Just like some agents will take you to uncompleted building and say if you pay for two years rent by next month the house will be ready.

So u think say driver wey no get car to drive go get 120k for savings and will be willing to part with it for repairs
Haba Make una dey fear God

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Paparaxo(m): 12:03am On Apr 07, 2021
Fibel:

Make person carry 120k come repair your car with nothing to leverage on. Some folks on Hp with deposit of around 500k often get bleeped up by cruel owners in between agreements, let alone someone who's going to be on rental. Bros go borrow money fix your property.. Make una dey fear GOD abeg

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:06am On Apr 07, 2021
BAZ001:

Pls explain in simple English, do you mean driver will pay 120k to fast track repairs ?
Just like some agents will take you to uncompleted building and say if you pay for two years rent by next month the house will be ready.

So u think say driver wey no get car to drive go get 120k for savings and will be willing to part with it for repairs
Haba Make una dey fear God

To think of it that is not a bad idea.. 120k naira might be too high . maybe 50k like a form of deposit to safe guard against drivers damage .default etc And once the driver is ready to drop the car .the driver can than collect his/her security deposit that is things been all equal....

It is really a good idea .. I might implement it ... This is really got me thinking hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2021
kanuisagoat:

This is another misconception. Averages don't work that way.

Your rating will only change if your current 40th rating is different from your 1st rating. This means your rating may not change after every rated trip.

Please what's the difference between Bolts rating system and Ubers rating system? Maybe when u think about it you will understand better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) ... (5690) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Doncyn01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.