Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768135 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2021
Godfather10:

THE PROTEST THAT SEEMS TO WORK IS WHEN YOU TAKE THEM TO COURT OVER LABOUR LAWS, THAT SEEMS TO WORKS BEST, DECISIONS HAVE BEEN MADE BY THE COURT THAT FAVOURS DRIVERS , I AM NOT SURE ABOUT PROTESTATIONS ON THE STREET THOUGH, THOUGH AS YOU SAID IT MIGHT SEND A SIGNAL, DO YOU ALSO FILL IN THE JOB SATISFACTION MESSAGES THEY SEND, IT REALLY WORKS AS THEY WANT A HAPPY COMMUNITY OF DRIVERS, THEN FINALLY DRIVERS CAN SEND IN MILLION OF COMPLAINTS OF INCREASE IN PETROL PRICES AND THE NEED TO INCREASE FARES, SIMPLE PROTEST NO DEY TO WORK

Very good suggestions sir, if drivers can do this it will go a long way. I support any Way of sending a message to them rather than discourage an idea even though it might not work but from their other people like you will come up with what will work. I was at bus stop when I over heard a lady pricing okada.
Okada man said 400 , lady said 300 okada no gree las las she agreed on 400. And I go blow go person house wait 5mins, on AC, stop for road to by guguru & epa, enter bad road to end trip 500 naira.
The way drivers are enrolling everyday, I doubt if they will want to increase fare knowing fully well that drivers can never agree.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2021
Godfather10:

Lower then 25k, and full maintenance with the price of foreign exchange, you dey try o, for me 35k with full maintenance is about right, as per calling drivers to enquire about their welfare, who does that, I’ll rather run my business like a Hertz or Avis, strictly as a car rental company, l see no need for family discuss it complicates things,
More grease to your elbows Bruv, you sound tough at times but l am seeing a soft side to your character 20k Hmmmmm.
Heard from Ipwood, not seen him for a while, he is quite an interesting and delightful character,
By the way do you import Honda civics for sale
Then they will run your car strictly on rental basis, no human face just drive am enter akute and satellite inside flood and las las you change drivers until you sell d cars.
Sure Dru have seen a lot of drivers and know by experience that you should pamper drivers dey pamper your car.

I once told a lady I can’t drive further cos u road is bad and my car is low, guess what she called her friend dt bla bla , her friend told her don’t worry the Uber dt just dropped me will come and pick you at the gate wait there... 2mins later Corolla show d girl dropped and follow coro guy go and She said is it not same Toyota mshewww?
SMH, owner go change shocks and leakage tire.
While I chup 1* and keep protecting my shocks cos of 1000.
Or the ones dt will carry Generator, cooler, rice, meat, kerosene and drinks inside booth and back seat to owambe. I dey pity car owners but when I hear 35k rentals. Then ur car must suffer for it.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2021
@ Baz 001.
You r right. Some drivers r reckless.
Was at barracuda Beach one day, you know how that place could be flooded,

You have to practically drive on the fringes of the contoured and badly undulated roads to avoid the muddy pool and to protect your hub.

Of course, my ac was already off., I was fuming underneath, cos if I knew, I wouldn't embark on such a trip. Still thinking of how to manoveure this long stretch..

Boom, shocked another driver whisks pass us , full ac on, ploughing with reckless abandon into the pool of water.... I just concluded, this r d kind of guys that make it tough for people looking for rentals.

I mean for godsake, how can you plunge into this deep water with your ac running.? Haba mana !

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2021
Good partners deserve good drivers. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
northbird:
@ Baz 001.
You r right. Some drivers r reckless.
Was at barracuda Beach one day, you know how that place could be flooded,

You have to practically drive on the fringes of the contoured and badly undulated roads to avoid the muddy pool and to protect your hub.

Of course, my ac was already off., I was fuming underneath, cos if I knew, I wouldn't embark on such a trip. Still thinking of how to manoveure this long stretch..

Boom, shocked another driver whisks pass us , full ac on, ploughing with reckless abandon into the pool of water.... I just concluded, this r d kind of guys that make it tough for people looking for rentals.

I mean for godsake, how can you plunge into this deep water with your ac running.? Haba mana !

Na rental drivers they make money pass during rainy season. One day there was an heavy rain but surge they everywhere. While I put off App and stay in Dominos wait till everywhere is dry. I see coro boys moving Lagos inside flood and very happy. 2hrs later I saw at least not less than two Corolla broken down on the road.
Let me not spill more before partners will think any broken down car is caused by a reckless driver on rentals.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
BAZ001:

Then they will run your car strictly on rental basis, no human face just drive am enter akute and satellite inside flood and las las you change drivers until you sell d cars.
Sure Dru have seen a lot of drivers and know by experience that you should pamper drivers dey pamper your car.

I once told a lady I can’t drive further cos u road is bad and my car is low, guess what she called her friend dt bla bla , her friend told her don’t worry the Uber dt just dropped me will come and pick you at the gate wait there... 2mins later Corolla show d girl dropped and follow coro guy go and She said is it not same Toyota mshewww?
SMH, owner go change shocks and leakage tire.
While I chup 1* and keep protecting my shocks cos of 1000.
Or the ones dt will carry Generator, cooler, rice, meat, kerosene and drinks inside booth and back seat to owambe. I dey pity car owners but when I hear 35k rentals. Then ur car must suffer for it.

Where you the one who said I'm the drive you have seen wirh rhe lowest rating?

So can you see reasons to why some good bolt drivers like myself and pope191 can have a bad rating that will eventually lead to a block?

Don't criticise he that is hanged on a tree.

Sorry if i mistakenly quote you o.

The truth is same way we have bad drivers we also have bad car owners.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
chillex8:
Good partners deserve good drivers. cool

This law has never ever worked out for many people.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
BAZ001:

Na rental drivers they make money pass during rainy season. One day there was an heavy rain but surge they everywhere. While I put off App and stay in Dominos wait till everywhere is dry. I see coro boys moving Lagos inside flood and very happy. 2hrs later I saw at least not less than two Corolla broken down on the road.
Let me not spill more before partners will think any broken down car is caused by a reckless driver on rentals.

i don't border gping out on raining days.

If it's only rental fee I get on the days it doesnt rain heavily I'm ok.

But, like King Solomon said, "vanity".

Just be yourself and let others be themselves a day of reckoning will definitely come.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Felicity001:

Where you the one who said I'm the drive you have seen wirh rhe lowest rating?

So can you see reasons to why some good bolt drivers like myself and pope191 can have a bad rating that will eventually lead to a block?

Don't criticise he that is hanged on a tree.

Sorry if i mistakenly quote you o.

The truth is same way we have bad drivers we also have bad car owners.

Yes I was part of the people boasting about good ratings though I didn’t criticize you directly but I joined them to yab you.
My rating was superb until my return to hustle dis year, I saw my ratings drop from 4.89 to 4.65 in a single week. I started hustling for 5* smiling and doing my best then ratings dropped to 4.62.
Thank God I listened to Gentlelife50 and that guy dt said bolt is just putting drivers on their toes.
I ignored ratings and pursued bonus 100% so dt when bolt block me I will move to Uber and inDriver. And guess what my ratings jumped to 4.70 by itself without telling anybody to rate me.
Either bolt is not sincere or na riders dey toy with ratings.

Olosho dash me money dis weekend I shock, e choke me...

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by snipesdam(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bolt Driver needed in Portharcourt. Whatsapp me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
BAZ001:

Yes I was part of the people boasting about good ratings though I didn’t criticize you directly but I joined them to yab you.
My rating was superb until my return to hustle dis year, I saw my ratings drop from 4.89 to 4.65 in a single week. I started hustling for 5* smiling and doing my best then ratings dropped to 4.62.
Thank God I listened to Gentlelife50 and that guy dt said bolt is just putting drivers on their toes.
I ignored ratings and pursued bonus 100% so dt when bolt block me I will move to Uber and inDriver. And guess what my ratings jumped to 4.70 by itself without telling anybody to rate me.

Some are good
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Evening guys. Let's be wary of transfer that shows successful on riders phones o especially with people using Access bank. I have experienced about 5 just between last week and today. Thank God for instinct. I even nearly allowed 2 of them go. But had to ask for their debt alert at the same time telling them I MUST see my own alert. Na so all of them they do another transfer again with alert now showing.

Be on your guard. Make sure you see the alert on your phone no matter the reason or urge. Peace.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Please am in need of help, lastma carry me and my passenger and we're heading towards Petrocam filling station. I need help, anyone with advice please.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
Chazleeray:
Please am in need of help, lastma carry me and my passenger and we're heading towards Petrocam filling station. I need help, anyone with advice please.

On wot ground?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Na lekki lastma office For first gate my car dey abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
pope191:

On wot ground?

Wrong U turn
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
Pls who stays in lekki and have a reputable lastma official phone no that can be of help....I'm in dire need of help please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
The whole fault started From picking the wrong rider, using the wrong map directions and was told to make a U-turn, and it turns out it was an illegal U-turn... please my lekki people Come to my rescue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Chazleeray:
The whole fault started From picking the wrong rider, using the wrong map directions and was told to make a U-turn, and it turns out it was an illegal U-turn... please my lekki people Come to my rescue
x
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Chazleeray:

Sorry about that, u should have settle it wit them before going to the office, I want to belive it's late now and there's barely nothin anyone can do. In the absent of not getting anyone to help you out, try and negotiate before they service you ticket tomorrow morning.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xtianvic(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
abefeabebi:
inspection 2k, mostly the body and the AC
thank you very much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chazleeray(m): 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
pope191:

Sorry about that, u should have settle it wit them before going to the office, I want to belive it's late now and there's barely nothin anyone can do. In the absent of not getting anyone to help you out, try and negotiate before they service you ticket tomorrow morning.

Las las na 12k solve everything.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
BAZ001:

Lol... So you follow yab me... Thank God you've awakened to reality to why bad things happen to good people at times. Anyways, it's good you confess your sins.

Now you're forgiven so go and sin no more.
It shall be well with you.

And to all that yab and curse me I forgive you all.
Ignorance will make even a wise man act like a fool sometimes. So your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more. grin

Olosho dash you money too? gringrin

Modify

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:39am On Apr 13, 2021
Godfather10:

Old boy Nigerians sabi take advantage if they see a weakness in you and when the business collapses they call you a fool.
Always be repelled by lazy people; they are enemies. They will infect you with their lack of muscle tone and spread discouragement all over you like a blight. Nothing works in their world and optimists are daydreamers. Once it calls for persistence and boneheaded latching on, they see ancestral curses and their world begins to teem with demons nobody can conquer. They want to infuse you with that hopelessness so that you can go sit in the dust with them watching television or scrolling social media or fighting over Messi and Ronaldo all day long. Lazy people are like influenza patients or worse because influenza patients will only kill you with their proximity but the lazy man or woman has a lethal tongue in addition. Don't allow them get so close you begin to roll in bed like them and say nothing works and nothing will work. Keep away from them - they are actual enemies.

I have learnt my lesson .....the hard way ......

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:40am On Apr 13, 2021
Godfather10:

Lower then 25k, and full maintenance with the price of foreign exchange, you dey try o, for me 35k with full maintenance is about right, as per calling drivers to enquire about their welfare, who does that, I’ll rather run my business like a Hertz or Avis, strictly as a car rental company, l see no need for family discuss it complicates things,
More grease to your elbows Bruv, you sound tough at times but l am seeing a soft side to your character 20k Hmmmmm.
Heard from Ipwood, not seen him for a while, he is quite an interesting and delightful character,
By the way do you import Honda civics for sale

I stated that I was thinking about it .. Sometimes I think out loud ..... But realistically I don't see that happening anytime soon .. They way exchange rate is now, most business are trying to survive......

I usually don't import Honda civic for sale .....temptation no go allow me to sell am ..... Any Honda Civic I usually see is straight for uber.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by freshvine(f): 12:52am On Apr 13, 2021
Please as an owner driver can I make even with a V6 engine like ES330?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:22am On Apr 13, 2021
freshvine:
Please as an owner driver can I make even with a V6 engine like ES330?

Yes even with a v8 engine... You can make even! It all depend on what your EVEN mean to you.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:51am On Apr 13, 2021
tojahh:

Yes even with a v8 engine... You can make even! It all depend on what your EVEN mean to you.
grin cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Glamourogo(m): 4:44am On Apr 13, 2021
I got a 2008 Hyundai Accent and I’ve not been unable to register it on Uber, it kept saying “Your vehicle is not allowed to operate in Lagos”. I thought 2000 models and above are acceptable, does anyone knows what might be wrong and if there’s anything I can do?

I tried registering a 2006 Corolla and it says the same, I think it’s a registration issue and not car. How can I fix this?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Godfather10: 4:50am On Apr 13, 2021
BAZ001:

Very good suggestions sir, if drivers can do this it will go a long way. I support any Way of sending a message to them rather than discourage an idea even though it might not work but from their other people like you will come up with what will work. I was at bus stop when I over heard a lady pricing okada.
Okada man said 400 , lady said 300 okada no gree las las she agreed on 400. And I go blow go person house wait 5mins, on AC, stop for road to by guguru & epa, enter bad road to end trip 500 naira.
The way drivers are enrolling everyday, I doubt if they will want to increase fare knowing fully well that drivers can never agree.
Does anyone have an idea about the number Uber or emailing drivers in lagos, we have over 70k in the UK
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:08am On Apr 13, 2021
Chazleeray:

Las las na 12k solve everything.

Sorry boss... that kind thing have a special pain (for me), after going through all the stress, some barga just took free money from one like that.

What can u do? They r even rendering a favour to u and u should b grateful.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gokecont(m): 5:20am On Apr 13, 2021
Good morning house, am a certified uber and bolt driver with an active account, please I need a car to drive, I reside here in Lagos... You can call or whatapp me : +2348087580378

(1) (2) (3) ... (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Djdamian(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.