Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4728395 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
chillex8:

Same way I wonder what people are doing in abulegba

Lol. Make unah stop shaming people living at their comfort zone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2021
Call and scold him like a child once more before you ask bolt to unblock him. Don't needlessly keep his acct blocked please unless bolt decides to keep him blocked after your report of the payment.

hillso7:

Update...

Reported the issue to bolt and they promised to sanction him.

Called the guy same week he refused to respond and l left him. Two days ago I called with my other number and he picked and promised to pay the following day but didn't.

Fast forward, I called today and fortunately his girlfriend answered the call that the stepped out so I narrated everything to her which is was already aware, immediately she made the transfer and I asked to confirm and revert.

I logged in to my mobile app and confirmed. Immediately this guy that has not been responding to my calls called me that shey I have gotten my money that I should unblock him as he cannot request any ride. I asked him if he deliberately didn't want to pay me and he said yes.

I need your advise, should I tell bolt to unblock him now or wait till the same time he took to pay me.

Thanks to NIN SIM linkage. No more buying of 200 Naira sim to register a new account.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HUSTLER001: 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Ojeylove:
Car available for use on e-hailing platform

Uber/bolt

Note:
Car will be on rental basis

Call 08073175928
Give us details about the price
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2021
Felicity001:

Shey na d gf pay the money? Meaning no evidence of payment from his name right? If thats the case then don't mail bolt to unblock him let him suffer for 600yrs for his wicked and evil intention.

If this was a court case he will still be sentence to jail for his intention despite relatives paying for him.

So leave him to suffer and save other drivers from evil people like him because unblocking his account means releasing a criminal back into the society.

He even admitted to his crime without any form of remorse.

Devil will punish him for trying to scam an innocent hard working man and God will bless that his gf and also save her from such an evil bf with evil intentions.

Pope191 over, get the oven's contact and make sure you convert her and get her out of that stupid guy call bf.grin

Yes, it's the gf that paid after two weeks.

The guy was even still bragging that "shey you have done your own by blocking me abi, I intend to keep the money for like a month too, oya now that you've gotten your money tell bolt to unblock me", and I was like people are really wicked o.

I was forced to ask myself what I did to guy sef. We were even joking on that same day o.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
peeps4u:
Call and scold him like a child once more before you ask bolt to unblock him. Don't needlessly keep his acct blocked please unless bolt decides to keep him blocked after your report of the payment.

When I recall what the guy did I just buy into what @Felicity001 said.

That guy need to learn not to be that wicked, there's possibility of another driver going through same and might not get paid. God helped to get my money, another person might not be fortunate, seems that's what he use to do because you must call to get into the estate.

Lesson learnt though, all transfers must be confirmed before you leave.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
suco01:

Lol.. That Akute road isn't extremely bad as you claimed aside the alagbole hill after the bridge..from Alagbole to Akute bus stop is still manageable. Stop wondering oo they live there ni..
Hmmmm, I see some cars on jiji that are seemingly cheaper than the market price around there. First they put Berger, then keep asking where you are coming from and I will be like won't you be around?
When I eventually get to Berger next thing they will tell you to pick bike, grin Lol.
Na that time ur journey start

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
chillex8:

Same way I wonder what people are doing in abulegba

grin I can understand thats where u live no wonder you don't know that Abule Egba is another VGC in the mainland, why? Simply because you're far away from civilization.

Another wonder why you so much love the manual transmission cars because these are the only cars that can drive with ease in those dead areas.

Brother man come out of that jungle, with just 680k you'll get a 2bed room apartment in Abule Egba area.

Peace
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

He has deactivated his account.

Haaa! O dun mi gan

Modify: this is why it's good to deal with confirm people like us not does with new monikers.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
hillso7:

That guy need to learn not to be that wicked, there's possibility of another driver going through same and might not get paid. God helped to get my money, another person might not be fortunate, seems that's what he use to do because you must call to get into the estate.

You're right. another driver might not be that lucky to get his money back.

This is one of the benefits of this NIN-SIM registration, may be that will continue to curb having many SIMs easily and cheaply

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
suco01:

Lol.. That Akute road isn't extremely bad as you claimed aside the alagbole hill after the bridge..from Alagbole to Akute bus stop is still manageable. Stop wondering oo they live there ni..

Bros from that bus stop where that traffic stand is inward... All the roads there are right off... Lets not even talk about Lambe... Akute is a no go area.

No let angryigbodon hear una call Akute ooh d guy will resurrecte from where him dey ogrin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
hillso7:

Gbam! Let him shift his scamming skills to either Uber or Indriver or better still bear the inconvenientcies of asking friends and well wishers to order a ride for him via their phones.

By then he would learnt his lesson not to try scam a hard working man.

Sometimes to forgive na sin.
Forgiveness doesn't mean i should be stupid.
I forgive doesnt mean I should sit and smile with you again or at all time.

To he'll with that guy, if not for his gf he would have gone away with it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Felicity001:

grin I can understand thats where u live no wonder you don't know that Abule Egba is another VGC in the mainland, why? Simply because you're far away from civilization.

Another wonder why you so much love the manual transmission cars because these are the only cars that can drive with ease in those dead areas.

Brother man come out of that jungle, with just 680k you'll get a 2bed room apartment in Abule Egba area.

Peace

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
hillso7:

Truth is, this is not realistic. Only way out is not to accept transfers at all and even that is very difficult.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2021
peeps4u:

You're right. another driver might not be that lucky to get his money back.

This is one of the benefits of this NIN-SIM registration, may be that will continue to curb having many SIMs easily and cheaply

Didn't they say you can link 5 SIMS to one NIN?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
deedee44:

a choke u abi?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Change4dbeta: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Where do you people do this copy & paste from?
Remittance without story as if there won't be car issues.
Why not state how you will keep the car in good condition, obey traffic rules & not drive the car to extremely bad areas like Akute?

That is how someone here got me connect him with a 2004 Toyota Camry partner on my street. He paid the first week but gave diverse stories of how car gave him issues. For two weeks, he didn't deliver a dime.
Oya, bring the car, let the mechanic have a look, he didn't show up.
The man told me, i will be held responsible if he loses his car to this greedy person. I had to use someone who lives around his area to track him down. When i got hold of him, he pleaded that he was in neck deep debt and had to use that excuse to avoid two weeks rental.
Within 3weeks, this brother had bashed this car so bad that a learner won't be that reckless, broke one front headlamp, the passenger seat was stained with black oil and drove the entire time on bent rim.
After so much confrontation, he started mouthing off, using profane words on us, even had the guts to ask me; what have i done that someone else hasn't done?
I was enraged to the point of pressing charges against him but the owner said he want no trouble. We took the car and went home.
Boss, sorry for your ordeal.there are different types of individuals,the one you narrate is an ingrate.Am not such
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:17am On Apr 10, 2021
suco01:

Lol. Make unah stop shaming people living at their comfort zone.
Not shaming anyone. Akute and Abulegba are the same.

In the days of Uber geofencing, you cant request trips from certain areas (ikorodu, Abulegba, Satellite town, sangotedo e.t.c).

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 12:30am On Apr 10, 2021
Some very fantastic houses in abule egba , try Beckley estate, you will pay with your nose and or through your nose

chillex8:

In the days of Uber geofencing, you cant request trips from certain areas (ikorodu, Abulegba, Satellite town, sangotedo e.t.c).
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:46am On Apr 10, 2021
Lush100:
Some very fantastic houses in abule egba , try Beckley estate, you will pay with your nose and or through your nose

Even in ikorodu, there are masterpiece residential buildings.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:55am On Apr 10, 2021
If you ask bolt to unblock him, you re encouraging him to do same again. Someone like that should not be on ehailing at all. NEVER call for his acct to be unblocked.
hillso7:

Yes, it's the gf that paid after two weeks.

The guy was even still bragging that "shey you have done your own by blocking me abi, I intend to keep the money for like a month too, oya now that you've gotten your money tell bolt to unblock me", and I was like people are really wicked o.

I was forced to ask myself what I did to guy sef. We were even joking on that same day o.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:58am On Apr 10, 2021
141samuel:
can you get me Honda Civic that's good for this job

What year ? Keep in mind that exchange rate is high now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 5:42am On Apr 10, 2021
chillex8:

Even in ikorodu, there are masterpiece residential buildings.
Good Road network and good roads are what we r talking about here... The truth be told Lagos State in general is lagging behind when it comes to road infrastructures when compared with other states across the Federation despite the fact it's a former State capital.

Though they're improving but the speed at which the LAGSG is moving with road rehabilitation and road construction is very low compare to states like Akwa'Ibom, Rivers or say even Edo or Koji State these states I just mention are massive states in terms of landmass and with far far lesser amount on IGR yet they're fast developing in infrastructure than Lagos itself.

Coming back to our discussion, you said Abule Egba, Satalite town and Ikorodu are some of the uber geofenced zones right? Good, I won't agree less. If I'm to ask you when was the last you visited Abule Egba that you would compare it with places like Ogun State? When last did you visit Abeokuta, Ifo, Ilaro, Mowe axis of Ogun State, or Those areas after Canaland and towards the free trade zone-Ogun, and towards seme border. If you have a property in Akute I will understand your blind sentiment in comparison with the roads in these areas I just mentioned compared to abule Egba.

Abule Egba started transforming when Governor Raji Fashola came in because he lived in an estate just very close to the Amadiya General Hospital, then value of landed properties was around 400k-1m then Gov Ambode-the real messiah and master of road infrastructure came in and finish work not just in Abule Egba alone but also in neighbouring areas like Alagbado, Amikole, Ipaja, Ekero, command among others. As a matter of fact Ambode didn't even do much in Abule Egba apart from the bridge though he promised to do in his 2nd term only that politics played out, now value of property in AE is ranging btw 25m-70m for a plot.

AE can never be compared in any way to ikorodu, though IKd can be regarded as the future Lagos if the LAGS can successfully implement and construct the propose bridge.

So brorher please stop comparing any where in Lagos State with Akute Ogun State maybe because you get property there, you and Lagos Landlord no be mate in any ways at allllll. Do that with places like...hmm... Which State can be compared with Ogun state self? I can't even say because Ogun is so lagging behind despite their massive level of industrialization yet they have the worse roads in the whole of Nigeria. If you say I lie please mention a State let's compare

Period.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 7:04am On Apr 10, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Didn't they say you can link 5 SIMS to one NIN?

Yes, but you cannot just go and a SIM card now and register a new account like they use to do.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Where do you people do this copy & paste from?
Remittance without story as if there won't be car issues.
Why not state how you will keep the car in good condition, obey traffic rules & not drive the car to extremely bad areas like Akute?

That is how someone here got me connect him with a 2004 Toyota Camry partner on my street. He paid the first week but gave diverse stories of how car gave him issues. For two weeks, he didn't deliver a dime.
Oya, bring the car, let the mechanic have a look, he didn't show up.
The man told me, i will be held responsible if he loses his car to this greedy person. I had to use someone who lives around his area to track him down. When i got hold of him, he pleaded that he was in neck deep debt and had to use that excuse to avoid two weeks rental.
Within 3weeks, this brother had bashed this car so bad that a learner won't be that reckless, broke one front headlamp, the passenger seat was stained with black oil and drove the entire time on bent rim.
After so much confrontation, he started mouthing off, using profane words on us, even had the guts to ask me; what have i done that someone else hasn't done?
I was enraged to the point of pressing charges against him but the owner said he want no trouble. We took the car and went home.

Go no further we all know who the person is...... The Hoodlum Driver abi?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 8:46am On Apr 10, 2021
dru23:

What year ? Keep in mind that exchange rate is high now
05/08 you can reach me on this number 07030223676 for better discussion
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 141samuel: 8:57am On Apr 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Bros from that bus stop where that traffic stand is inward... All the roads there are right off... Lets not even talk about Lambe... Akute is a no go area.

No let angryigbodon hear una call Akute ooh d guy will resurrecte from where him dey ogrin
I was at Anthony one day like that when a request came in on Bolt, the destination was showing akute alagbole.
The rider called in and said she is going to ojodu Berger, I know she was lying, she knows the situation of that area , i arrived and cancel after 5 minutes, she called back and ask why I have cancelled after I have arrived I told her sorry am not going to that side she replied with aggressive behaviour, I have hang the call
another request came , after like 45 minutes when I have dropped the next rider she mistakenly called me and ask where I was that she just booked my ride I replied her by saying wrong number come see how she changed am for me , I guess many drivers have turned her down.
The truth is that, that road is bad , I don't expect any driver that knows that road to go there
I have picked many riders going to that place , they will offer to dropped at gramma school and take bike(that is the one that have sense) but if you are looking for drivers that will take you there , you will have to cancel till you will see driver that will take you there

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2021
If you are on the mainland n at home presently. Just stay there till the race ends.

For those on the island. Just ply lekki epe expressway for now. Avoid V. I and Ikoyi,else,you will get stuck.

Bourdillon, Falomo, Akin adesola, Osborne, Alfred rewane is blocked. Don't get stuck..

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:11am On Apr 10, 2021
Felicity001:

Anything Ogun State that has boundary with lagos is bad.

The day I went to that Akute na swear I just dey swear for the man for my mind.

I wonder what people are doing in those place??

Yimu...u want me to mention center of town that is worse than Akute?
The whole of Okota and Ago Palace road area...only 4or 5 streets are tarred. Mafoluku nko, Ejigbo, Oworo, Bariga (Illaje side), Surulere (Ijesha side), Illasa, etc

Its Ambode that helped the ministry of Abulegba, meiran axis if not all those places na village 5yrs ago

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2021
hillso7:

Update...

Reported the issue to bolt and they promised to sanction him.

Called the guy same week he refused to respond and l left him. Two days ago I called with my other number and he picked and promised to pay the following day but didn't.

Fast forward, I called today and fortunately his girlfriend answered the call that the stepped out so I narrated everything to her which is was already aware, immediately she made the transfer and I asked to confirm and revert.

I logged in to my mobile app and confirmed. Immediately this guy that has not been responding to my calls called me that shey I have gotten my money that I should unblock him as he cannot request any ride. I asked him if he deliberately didn't want to pay me and he said yes.

I need your advise, should I tell bolt to unblock him now or wait till the same time he took to pay me.

Thanks to NIN SIM linkage. No more buying of 200 Naira sim to register a new account.

Inform Bolt he told u he wasn't going to pay, u were lucky his friend picked one of ur numerous calls and after u narrated the situation she decided to send the money to u. Emphasise that he is a fraudulent person and shouldn't be allowed in Bolt's community. Am sure they also tried to reach him. If they like let them unblock him but u would have done the right thing by informing them...should he inform them before u and u conform it when they ask u, the table would have turned.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2021
suco01:

Baba e bad o..only the 3 main roads are good in d whole of akute, ajuwon, alagbole axis.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2021
chillex8:

Kwarect grin grin grin
Alaba, Lasu areas also where off grid
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2021
141samuel:
I was at Anthony one day like that when a request came in on Bolt, the destination was showing akute alagbole.
The rider called in and said she is going to ojodu Berger, I know she was lying, she knows the situation of that area , i arrived and cancel after 5 minutes, she called back and ask why I have cancelled after I have arrived I told her sorry am not going to that side she replied with aggressive behaviour, I have hang the call
another request came , after like 45 minutes when I have dropped the next rider she mistakenly called me and ask where I was that she just booked my ride I replied her by saying wrong number come see how she changed am for me , I guess many drivers have turned her down.
The truth is that, that road is bad , I don't expect any driver that knows that road to go there
I have picked many riders going to that place , they will offer to dropped at gramma school and take bike(that is the one that have sense) but if you are looking for drivers that will take you there , you will have to cancel till you will see driver that will take you there

That's just the simple truth, the man that took me there last month called immediately after requesting. His destination didn't tell from his request and before I could ask "where is this your destination address located"? As if the man knows he addressed me in a good and humanly manner that I couldn't reject. To add salt upon my injury heavy rain started just when we got to fagba junction... We entered through ishaga-agbado side... Menh... If not for the rain and his good manners I would have dropped him half way I swear.

Pearl1910:

Yimu...u want me to mention center of town that is worse than Akute?
The whole of Okota and Ago Palace road area...only 4or 5 streets are tarred. Mafoluku nko, Ejigbo, Oworo, Bariga (Illaje side), Surulere (Ijesha side), Illasa, etc

Its Ambode that helped the ministry of Abulegba, meiran axis if not all those places na village 5yrs ago

My brother let's leave sentiment aside, you can't compare any road in Ogun state to lagos state at all... Even Ijegun-Ikotun roads dey learn for where Akute-Lambe roads them dey.

If you think I'm exaggerating just take a trip to there and see weather you will not spend 20-30k the next day on yiur car.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.