Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (5093126 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) (3577) (3578) ... (5795) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
computerglobal:

Don't run the risk of buying used cars/Toks with costly hidden problems.

Know what you're buying before it's too late.

Avoid that mistake before you buy!

Major accident damage? Flood damage? Odometer Fraud? Avoid making a potentially costly mistake when buying a used/tokunbo car. Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 and minimize your risk.

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da man rest na, posting same old shit everytime cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10044838_20190702025330_jpega5987029b941c9ae69c99128d6a99510

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
[quote author=eyinola post=101025325][/quote]posting same old shit every time cool

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2021
shollywendy1:

Didn't you see this part as a pure wickedness?
How will you feel if you are that driver that was sent on a fake trip to badore?
Why must everybody join the protest when there is no union?
Those fake pedpa of a thing are scammers.
I stopped driving on Uber/bolt apps for this reasons they are protesting for a while now.
During the #endsars protest, some were for the protest, while some were against it. Expecially the northerners. It's a normal thing.
We all look but sees differently

That’s for greedy and selfish drivers. I didn’t send anybody to Badore but once you pick my request you must go and turn at 2nd rainbow for you to have sense.
Didn’t you see in school then when lecturers go on strike they walk out lectures teaching in classrooms, even pengassan and Nupeng will go round and enforce the strike.

During endsars there was no union or leader and that was why it was very successful, because in Nigeria once you want to protest or strike government aim the leaders and either bribe or arrest them. Which is what has just happened.

I didn’t know about Pedpa until I saw it in the circular, I thought it was just drivers off app for 1 week.
Drivers want change but can’t go on strike for a week. SMH

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2021
Finally the pedpa president and other driver’s have been released.
Whoever is behind the arrest (boltuber or govt or police) has just succeeded in making them more popular. Though tactically the strike is over
1. Some drivers were on the side of App coy from day one by not going offline
2. Police arrested peacefully protesters
3. Lie: that protesters are impounding cars and formed task force.
4. Boltuber blocking drivers account harassing other drivers. (Drivers reporting drivers)
5. Pedpa exco can’t be active cos they must have signed undertaken or threatened not to continue.

Waiting to see the aftermath of the strike.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olaboy1: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2021
If you need to go on a special event within or outside lagos in a super chilled AC 6 seater, feel free to mention me
Good for family and friends trips. �

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2021
BAZ001:

That’s for greedy and selfish drivers. I didn’t send anybody to Badore but once you pick my request you must go and turn at 2nd rainbow for you to have sense.
Didn’t you see in school then when lecturers go on strike they walk out lectures teaching in classrooms, even pengassan and Nupeng will go round and enforce the strike.

During endsars there was no union or leader and that was why it was very successful, because in Nigeria once you want to protest or strike government aim the leaders and either bribe or arrest them. Which is what has just happened.

I didn’t know about Pedpa until I saw it in the circular, I thought it was just drivers off app for 1 week.
Drivers want change but can’t go on strike for a week. SMH

Imagine, you shooting yourself on the leg.
These ones you mentioned above have union.
ASUU and ASUP are unions of academic staffs, they must enforce strike, law binds them together. Same goes to pengasan and Nupeng.
Reason why uninterested drivers must not be forced to join the protest because there is no union.
Just as I said earlier, I'm not against the protest but fully against the violence, assaults on other innocent drivers. It's nonsense
And calling drivers that goes against the protest greedy and selfish is one thing I don't understand when there is no legal document signed in form of law among the drivers or any association bind you guys together

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2021
shollywendy1:

Imagine, you shooting yourself on the leg.
These ones you mentioned above have union.
ASUU and ASUP are unions of academic staffs, they must enforce strike. Same goes to pengasan and Nupeng.
Reason why uninterested drivers must not be forced to join the protest because there is no union.
Just as I said earlier, I'm not against the protest but fully against the violence, assaults on other innocent drivers. It's nonsense
And calling drivers that goes against the protest greedy and selfish is one thing I don't understand when there is no legal document signed in form of law among the drivers or any association bind you guys together

Pedpa is trying to form union, you said they have hidden agenda.
The lecturers working knew there was strike but not ready to join so they force them to join, so there voice or demands can be met.
There was no violence against any driver or cars, stop listening to lies.

Okay drivers working are not greedy and selfish they are just capitalizing on the strike.

My conclusion is that boltuber will operate in Nigeria with Nigerian standard...
You stage a protest they arrest you like our govt.
Then give more bonus and surge to tempt drivers to come online.
But not ready to increase fare or profile riders

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
BAZ001:

Pedpa is trying to form union, you said they have hidden agenda.
The lecturers working knew there was strike but not ready to join so they force them to join, so there voice or demands can be met.
There was no violence against any driver or cars, stop listening to lies.

Okay drivers working are not greedy and selfish they are just capitalizing on the strike.

My conclusion is that boltuber will operate in Nigeria with Nigerian standard...
You stage a protest they arrest you like our govt.
Then give more bonus and surge to tempt drivers to come online.
But not ready to increase fare or profile riders
You are absolutely right on this submission.
Anyway, I responded based on what I read here earlier that protesters were clamping fellow drivers' car that are not part of the protest.
Also the part that a driver was requested to deliver a fake parcel at badore from Yaba. I don't know if it's true or not. But better not be true

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
BAZ001:
Finally the pedpa president and other driver’s have been released.
Whoever is behind the arrest (boltuber or govt or police) has just succeeded in making them more popular. Though tactically the strike is over
1. Some drivers were on the side of App coy from day one by not going offline
2. Police arrested peacefully protesters
3. Lie: that protesters are impounding cars and formed task force.
4. Boltuber blocking drivers account harassing other drivers. (Drivers reporting drivers)
5. Pedpa exco can’t be active cos they must have signed undertaken or threatened not to continue.

Waiting to see the aftermath of the strike.

If they can find out drivers doing fake request, then surely all these excos will be blocked from using the App. The question now is can non-drivers represent drivers adequately without having other Interest? This thing isn't war, its negotiation and advocacy, but we are used to doing things by force, fire and power

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
shollywendy1:

You are absolutely right on this submission.
Anyway, I responded based on what I read here earlier that protesters were clamping fellow drivers' car that are not part of the protest.
Also the part that a driver was requested to deliver a fake parcel at badore from Yaba. I don't know if it's true or not. But better not be true

[img]https://media1./images/205afe78aa090e540afd5cc727f632fe/tenor.gif?itemid=10806476[/img]

grin
Just to send them on few errands. If we begin to type how we were turning drivers round and round with juicy request, some of them couldn’t cancel at some point.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
eyinola:
posting same old shit every time cool

Azin enh... And I wonder why seun and his crew have not ban the guy for spamming the thread on a dailys or did he pay for ads?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
BAZ001:

[img]https://media1./images/205afe78aa090e540afd5cc727f632fe/tenor.gif?itemid=10806476[/img]

grin
Just to send them on few errands. If we begin to type how we were turning drivers round and round with juicy request, some of them couldn’t cancel at some point.

Mr President Sir, please kindly convey this to your senior colleague on this matter.

Thank Mr. President Sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2021
E tire me o
Felicity001:

Azin enh... And I wonder why seun and his crew have not ban the guy for spamming the thread on a dailys or did he pay for ads?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olamilarks(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Felicity001:

Mr President Sir, please kindly convey this to your senior colleague on this matter.

Thank Mr. President Sir.
May his soul rest in peace. May God/Allah and the other plenty gods of this land deliver us from the evils of going outdoors in Nigeria for daily bread. No hustle is safe from this in this money loving nation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2021
Felicity001:

Thank Mr. President Sir.

This is sad cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Felicity001:

Thank Mr. President Sir.

You will never see PEDPA here...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2021
Pearl1910:

If they can find out drivers doing fake request, then surely all these excos will be blocked from using the App. The question now is can non-drivers represent drivers adequately without having other Interest? This thing isn't war, its negotiation and advocacy, but we are used to doing things by force, fire and power
Unionism cannot give the result we desire, only if we do it the endsars way.
Create an online group and ask drivers to start adding themselves, there's no driver that doesn't know a driver so before you know it all the drivers are on board.
From there we can all have one voice.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2021
deedee44:

Create an online group and ask drivers to start adding themselves, there's no driver that doesn't know a driver so before you know it all the drivers are on board.

Online group on which?! WhatsApp; telegram or which?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 12:50am On Apr 23, 2021
Phargbemmy:

Online group on which?! WhatsApp; telegram or which?
Telegram is the most suitable platform, can take up to 200k members
Then another one on Facebook

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 3:58am On Apr 23, 2021
B-Automobile Nigeria Limited

Cars Available

With average mileage and best you can get at a reasonable price.

Toyota Corolla 2004
RX350 2011 Regular
Ford Edge 2008 Limited Edition
Camry 2013
Toyota Highlander Limited Edition 2004

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:00am On Apr 23, 2021
deedee44:

Loud
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:00am On Apr 23, 2021

Don't run the risk of buying used cars/Toks with costly hidden problems..

Major accident damage? Flood damage? Odometer Fraud? Avoid making a potentially costly mistake when buying a used/tokunbo car. Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 and minimize your risk.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10044838_20190702025330_jpega5987029b941c9ae69c99128d6a99510

cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Labrat0808(f): 7:10am On Apr 23, 2021
Urgent please!

Has anyone have encounter with taskforce on one way?

My car has been at their office for over 2 weeks now & they can’t release or even take settlement

They said I should wait till court opens and they have been on strike since 6 April 2021

Please any info?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2021
Abeg wetin be PEDPA?

Who made them the voice of Drivers?

Strike, Off-App, Go offline, Park your car... But let others be!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 7:46am On Apr 23, 2021
mymotong:
Uber/Bolt driver needed:

1. Toyota Corolla (rental). Gone.
2. Toyota camry (HP)' 2M in 1 YEAR... Very sound car... Still available.

WhatsApp: 09032614208
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gravatar: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2021
computerglobal:

Don't run the risk of buying used cars/Toks with costly hidden problems..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

cool

Bros, dem don warn you tire for this thread. Why won't you just have sense and calm down with this nonsense you keep posting everyday?

If people here gang up now report all these your posts and dem ban you, na that time you go stop?

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:14am On Apr 23, 2021
Felicity001:

Thank Mr. President Sir.

Chief Hoodlum driver no dey play with this kind news, it’s a sad news.

Is there anywhere in the terms and agreement of boltuber that they will pay you back if you loose your car or life ?
Is life assurance part of the package ?

Mbok, dis news is pathetic.

People dt will use police to arrest , hunt and block drivers account cos of strike will pay

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2021
Labrat0808:
Urgent please!

My car has been at their office for over 2 weeks now & they can’t release or even take settlement

They said I should wait till court opens and they have been on strike since 6 April 2021

Please any info?
Start preparing for the worst while hoping for the best.

The worst: They will auction your car especially if the one way you passed is a major road.

The best: Since they have rejected settlement, prepare a reasonable amount to buy your car back on auction then beg others not to bid and pray they listen. It has happened before.

You can share how, where and when it happened maybe people can come up with other advices

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2021
Labrat0808:
Urgent please!

Please any info?

Hmm... My brother go and pray oooh because that your car is on its war to the land of the forgotten unless God intervenes.

Their head office is at Oshodi opposite Arena, go there but wait first...

Have you been issued a ticket at their Oshodi office? If yes, you only need God's intervention to get your car back.

DM me so I can give you some contacts to call but go and look for at least 200k ooh... That's if the car is 05/06 downwards but if it's upwards bros prepare yourself well... I can't post their contacts here because one way in Lagos State is a very sensitive case any government worker wants to get involve with.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:54am On Apr 23, 2021
deedee44:

Telegram is the most suitable platform, can take up to 200k members
Then another one on Facebook

This is the best approach. Tell every driver to invite each other to the platform. Then they can start posting issues on the platform.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:58am On Apr 23, 2021
Also, they need a good legal team that will give advise, not necessarily representation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) (3577) (3578) ... (5795) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Baker77, YeyeGbami, lorhema(f), pope191, Welz(m), Nezzjnr and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.