Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4820684 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) ... (5706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Lucky you. Some were not so lucky

Maybe na d guy wey send person go Badore be this grin... But its not a big deal, d person can open another account. shebi u get 3accounts

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pearl1910:

Maybe na d guy wey send person go Badore be this grin... But its not a big deal, d person can open another account. shebi u get 3accounts

They are suspending their driver account cheesy. My guess is those guys used the same phone number to register as a rider and as a driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by invectives(m): 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
Please Guys help a brother here,a so called friend bought a Civic for me to run hired purchase,not the very car I wanted oo..this one is so beat down.
1.nigerian used and accidented.driver door shows signs of the collision and a poor panel beater job done
2.driver seat airbag shows signs that it has popped out
3.all the caution lights are on the dashboard,check engine,open doors,VSA,Air bag,ABS etc

Now will this car be accepted on the bolt platform? Kindly help a brother cos the person is asking a payment of N1750,000 in 60 weeks max,
I should be paying 30k weekly.... already I've been paying him 20k for 9 weeks now....just doing likkle hustle except bolt...

So I wanna know if bolt will accept dis please

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
kanuisagoat:

They are suspending their driver account cheesy. My guess is those guys used the same phone number to register as a rider and as a driver

They must be block heads...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
invectives:
Please Guys help a brother here,a so called friend bought a Civic for me to run hired purchase,not the very car I wanted oo..this one is so beat down.
1.nigerian used and accidented.driver door shows signs of the collision and a poor panel beater job done
3.all the caution lights are on the dashboard,check engine,open doors,VSA,Air bag,ABS etc

Now will this car be accepted on the bolt platform? Kindly help a brother cos the person is asking a payment of N1750,000 in 60 weeks max,
I should be paying 30k weekly.... already I've been paying him 20k for 9 weeks now....just doing likkle hustle except bolt...

If the civic is 03 and above, it will be accepted. Nothing wey concern bolt with dashboard lights. Also respray the vehicle if there are scratches. I hear they are very strict with inspection these days.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:23pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pearl1910:

They must be block heads...

cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
Felicity001:

I swear I miss my candy crush... I just hope she's hail and hearty where ever she's.

Very amiable personality, argue without any form of sentiment, bias, hatred or insult like one old fool does.

Na she insult pass oh! Sentimental and quite biased.
But I'll at least know that I'm dealing with a vag*na person.
Cos they're naturally quite temperamental.

Not this Vag*na person in male clothing we have here.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by invectives(m): 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2021
kanuisagoat:

If the civic is 03 and above, it will be accepted. Nothing wey concern bolt with dashboard lights. Also respray the vehicle if there are scratches. I hear they are very strict with inspection these days.
OK thanks brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
invectives:

It will be accepted on Uber and Bolt if the AC, radio, central lock and other major functionalities are working...although that shouldn't be your only question but since that's what u asked then I guess that's what u need to know.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:49am On Apr 22, 2021
invectives:

na by force to collect am undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:51am On Apr 22, 2021
jpworld:

Baz001 for those of you doing enforcement, arrest has started. Some drivers complain to uber, that their car tyres are deflated, phone seized, some part with 4k as fine to regain their phones. In the eyes of the law is call stealing. OBT.

Couple of petitions have been submitted at Lagos state police command today, continue with your illegality, until you find yourself in panti, remember judiciary still on strike. No judiciary to enforce your foundamental right.

https://fij.ng/article/protest-of-uber-bolt-drivers-halted-after-arrest-by-five-hefty-policemen/

[img]https://media1./images/01ad3915522e2dfc52b69bd84865b4bf/tenor.gif?itemid=10938624[/img]

Same drivers we are fighting for ?
Who do us dis in nigeria?
Greedy and selfish set of people...
Will uberbolt give them different commissions
A kingdom divided against itself shall not stand.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:22am On Apr 22, 2021
kanuisagoat:

And I stopped picking requests from guys. The ones from ladies are more likely to be real requests.

Not to brag but I'm smarter than most people so all those una fake requests hardly bothered me When I'm not leaving it to ring out, I will decline or arrive and cancel. When those percentages go over the roof, I book myself from my three rider accounts and cancel to take it down.

Bolt don warn me tire, your activity score is low, too many drivers not showing up bla bla bla. I still dey kampe

Can u Just imagine?
In d midst of strike ...

[img]https://media1./images/234941c9d553eea76de2067b9b2b30cd/tenor.gif?itemid=12341428[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:34am On Apr 22, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Same tactics of nig govt,
Instead of listening to the people and do the needful, they will shoot their own citizen, freeze endsars supporters account, scrap crypto and all.

Dis same drivers reporting other drivers will soon start crying that rider made a fake transfer or d App coy blocked them unjustly cos of a complaint.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:16am On Apr 22, 2021
invectives:

Drop d car, seem like u will never appreciate is effort and he is also greedy on his part
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 7:37am On Apr 22, 2021
Nigeria: Police Arrest Protesting Uber, Bolt Drivers in Lagos
FacebookTwitterWhatsAppFlipboardLinkedInRedditEmailShare
21 APRIL 2021Premium Times (Abuja)
By Ifeoluwa Adediran
Five drivers, including the president of PEDPA, Idris Shonuga, are in police custody.

The police in Lagos have arrested some members of the Professional E-hailing Drivers and Private Owners Association (PEDPA), the umbrella body of e-hailing ride companies including Uber and Bolt, who had embarked on an industrial action over the services rendered by the platforms.

Five drivers, including the president of PEDPA, Idris Shonuga, were arrested on Tuesday.

Speaking on the arrest, Kolawole Aina, the Regional Vice President PEDPA, South-west, said the drivers were picked up by the police at the National Stadium in Surulere while they were gathering for a peaceful march to Alausa.

PREMIUM TIMES reported that Bolt and Uber drivers commenced strike on Monday to express their displeasure over the "unfavourable pricing" of the companies and its impact on their business.

Mr Shonuga, who listed the five-point demands of the drivers, had said the action would last for five days with a peaceful walk to the governor's office slated to hold on Tuesday.

Although Bolt and Uber reacted to the strike by the drivers saying their pricing template is favourable and they are open to feedback from drivers, the drivers said they needed to press their demands further.

"We need to press home our demands, we need the government to intervene in the matter. The prices of the e-hailing companies are not favourable, they are killing our drivers," Mr Shonuga said in a telephone interview on Monday.

Arrests

Speaking on the arrest, Mr Aina said the members were arrested the moment they got to the National Stadium to wait for others.

"We have not even started the protest, they (our members) just got there and were waiting for us. It means the police were waiting for us, they didn't even know what we were there for.

"People are agitating for something, the police are arresting them. We are complaining that people are dying, our people are getting lost, our investment is dying, we invest money, nothing to show it and we are working endlessly. The companies seem not to care," he said.

Mr Aina explained that four members were arrested initially and when the president, Mr Shonuga, heard about it, "he went to the police station to get his colleagues released and was also arrested".

The arrested drivers are detained at the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Panti Lagos.

"We heard that it was the Commissioner of Police that gave the order to arrest us, they are saying they are waiting for his order to release. It is the order we are waiting for since yesterday and their families are on our neck.

"I don't know what we did that warrant detaining us. It seems the police are working with Uber and Bolt. Yesterday, we saw Uber staff here, today, we saw Bolt staff, what are they looking for?" he said.

Mr Aina said although they cannot confirm whether the e-hailing ride companies gave the police the go ahead to arrest them, "their visits to the station is suspicious."

Police react

Speaking on the arrest of the drivers, Muyiwa Adejobi, the police spokesperson said the drivers were arrested "not because of the protest but because they blocked the road."

"They demonstrated yesterday at Surulere, they used their vehicles and everything to block the road. When you have your protest, no matter how peaceful it is, by the time you block the road, no access, no thoroughfare for other people to use the road, you are causing fear and pandemonium and denying them of their rights too. That is why they were arrested," Mr Adejobi said.[img][/img]

He said the arrested drivers are in custody as the "matter is still in."

When asked whether they would be released anytime soon, Mr Adejobi said it is a bailable offence but the drivers would be charged to court.

"It is a bailable offence, they can go on bail but there is no how they won't be charged to court, but just because the court is not working now.

"The fact is they were not just arrested for protest, after all, the lawyers, NBA and Judiciary workers protested and nobody arrested them. If they want to protest, they should always know that protest must be peaceful, 'deprived' of violence and violating other people's right," the police spokesperson said.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:38am On Apr 22, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2021
Premium VIN Checks & Reports

https://www.nairaland.com/CarGuideNG

+2347011116171 Direct WhatsApp Chat

https:///s/carguideng

+234-701-111-6171. SMS/Call/Whatsapp

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9357362_1557417994348_jpeg825b33e87490661fedb629ad0a577083
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2021
BAZ001:

[img]https://media1./images/01ad3915522e2dfc52b69bd84865b4bf/tenor.gif?itemid=10938624[/img]

Same drivers we are fighting for ?
Who do us dis in nigeria?
Greedy and selfish set of people...
Will uberbolt give them different commissions
A kingdom divided against itself shall not stand.

Because you're disturbing their business activities and they don't believe in your agenda.

They believe you have hidden agenda

They don't want uber job to be like danfo job that they will harass you to pay ticket every morning and evening.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2021
davit:
https://punchng.com/command-arrests-officials-of-ride-hailing-drivers-association-over-protest/

So we have no right to protest again? What a country!

Boss this protest is far from smart move, if u ask me, I'll say some peeps with hidden agenda will end up using drivers to carry out dia operation. Lagos just went thro hell in the name of protest and anything called protest now is like beating a drum of war, anybody can take over that and before you know police station's will b burn and even ppl may lost their lives, include the policemen. Times r hard, we need to move smart, ask question, who's PEDPA? What are their agenda? You r busy going thro stress, one person is forming activist and before you know they form a cartel with fine oven's inside A/C office asking you to come and take renewal 6 months form of 5k before you can operate or monthly dues, think about power and how intoxicating it can be, think of someone having drivers data in their hands. Uber/Bolt does not have an office here or do you know any office? What they have is an ICT and customer care unit and they may choose to shift it to online. What's going to government house about? To do what precisely, people wey dey won burn, still they use oil rub body.

The best protest drivers can have is online, go offline and let them call for deliberation. One of the best way to obtain this is via awareness, real awareness and time base awareness. Attacking folks not registered under any union is another show of shame, it is honestly not by force, but a share of understanding and u don't force ppl against their will.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2021
From information reaching me, I have concluded that these guys are "demons". You don't force people not interested into your association. With all the driver to driver witch-hunting, if these guys finally have the power they are looking for, they'll be worse than NURTW. if you are harassed rather than being enlightened and pleaded with on the need to join the strike, kindly report to the police. I heard some pedpa guys have opened shop at panti police using the police as cover for their nefarious act, don't be afraid, bring out your phone and record the harassment then prepare a powerful petition against them. UBER BOLT is a private venture. Instead, let's focus on our government to stabilize the economy sad

IFEBARBIE:
Nigeria: Police Arrest Protesting Uber, Bolt Drivers in Lagos
FacebookTwitterWhatsAppFlipboardLinkedInRedditEmailShare
21 APRIL 2021Premium Times (Abuja)
By Ifeoluwa Adediran
Five drivers, including the president of PEDPA, Idris Shonuga, are in police custody.

The police in Lagos have arrested some members of the Professional E-hailing Drivers and Private Owners Association (PEDPA), the umbrella body of e-hailing ride companies including Uber and Bolt, who had embarked on an industrial action over the services rendered by the platforms.

Five drivers, including the president of PEDPA, Idris Shonuga, were arrested on Tuesday.

Speaking on the arrest, Kolawole Aina, the Regional Vice President PEDPA, South-west, said the drivers were picked up by the police at the National Stadium in Surulere while they were gathering for a peaceful march to Alausa.

PREMIUM TIMES reported that Bolt and Uber drivers commenced strike on Monday to express their displeasure over the "unfavourable pricing" of the companies and its impact on their business.

Mr Shonuga, who listed the five-point demands of the drivers, had said the action would last for five days with a peaceful walk to the governor's office slated to hold on Tuesday.

Although Bolt and Uber reacted to the strike by the drivers saying their pricing template is favourable and they are open to feedback from drivers, the drivers said they needed to press their demands further.

"We need to press home our demands, we need the government to intervene in the matter. The prices of the e-hailing companies are not favourable, they are killing our drivers," Mr Shonuga said in a telephone interview on Monday.

Arrests

Speaking on the arrest, Mr Aina said the members were arrested the moment they got to the National Stadium to wait for others.

"We have not even started the protest, they (our members) just got there and were waiting for us. It means the police were waiting for us, they didn't even know what we were there for.

"People are agitating for something, the police are arresting them. We are complaining that people are dying, our people are getting lost, our investment is dying, we invest money, nothing to show it and we are working endlessly. The companies seem not to care," he said.

Mr Aina explained that four members were arrested initially and when the president, Mr Shonuga, heard about it, "he went to the police station to get his colleagues released and was also arrested".

The arrested drivers are detained at the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Panti Lagos.

"We heard that it was the Commissioner of Police that gave the order to arrest us, they are saying they are waiting for his order to release. It is the order we are waiting for since yesterday and their families are on our neck.

"I don't know what we did that warrant detaining us. It seems the police are working with Uber and Bolt. Yesterday, we saw Uber staff here, today, we saw Bolt staff, what are they looking for?" he said.

Mr Aina said although they cannot confirm whether the e-hailing ride companies gave the police the go ahead to arrest them, "their visits to the station is suspicious."

Police react

Speaking on the arrest of the drivers, Muyiwa Adejobi, the police spokesperson said the drivers were arrested "not because of the protest but because they blocked the road."

"They demonstrated yesterday at Surulere, they used their vehicles and everything to block the road. When you have your protest, no matter how peaceful it is, by the time you block the road, no access, no thoroughfare for other people to use the road, you are causing fear and pandemonium and denying them of their rights too. That is why they were arrested," Mr Adejobi said.[img][/img]

He said the arrested drivers are in custody as the "matter is still in."

When asked whether they would be released anytime soon, Mr Adejobi said it is a bailable offence but the drivers would be charged to court.

"It is a bailable offence, they can go on bail but there is no how they won't be charged to court, but just because the court is not working now.

"The fact is they were not just arrested for protest, after all, the lawyers, NBA and Judiciary workers protested and nobody arrested them. If they want to protest, they should always know that protest must be peaceful, 'deprived' of violence and violating other people's right," the police spokesperson said.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2021
Spot on! You got it. smiley

pope191:

Boss this protest is far from smart move, if u ask me, I'll say some peeps with hidden agenda will end up using drivers to carry out dia operation. Lagos just went thro hell in the name of protest and anything called protest now is like beating a drum of war, anybody can take over that and before you know police station's will b burn and even ppl may lost their lives, include the policemen. Times r hard, we need to move smart, ask question, who's PEDPA? What are their agenda? You r busy going thro stress, one person is forming activist and before you know they form a cartel with fine oven's inside A/C office asking you to come and take renewal 6 months form of 5k before you can operate or monthly dues, think about power and how intoxicating it can be, think of someone having drivers data in their hands. Uber/Bolt does not have an office here or do you know any office? What they have is an ICT and customer care unit and they may choose to shift it to online. What's going to government house about? To do what precisely, people wey dey won burn, still they use oil rub body.

The best protest drivers can have is online, go offline and let them call for deliberation. One of the best way to obtain this is via awareness, real awareness and time base awareness. Attacking folks not registered under any union is another show of shame, it is honestly not by force, but a share of understanding and u don't force ppl against their will.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 8:12am On Apr 22, 2021
IFEBARBIE:

.[/b]

The union chairman wants to form jagaban grin

Getting there police mess him up. DCP Adegoke Fayoade that head panti is a very good police officer, he will make sure justice is served, i have known him when he was at zone 2 command.

all the crimes committed by union members will fall on the chairman, all those deceitful requests is actually a crime.

If you have wake up and decide to protest peacefully no arrest will be done, but you created illegal task force, impounding people's car illegally, collecting illegal fee, harrassing people to join the protest. The count charge will be long, and there will be conviction
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:33am On Apr 22, 2021
pope191:

I don't support the stupid PEDPA from the onset, I've always known they only want to gain proper recognition from this strike then from there start pouncing on drivers because they will feel power has arrived.

That's why I asked them why did they put on their agenda a day to march to alausa as if government has anything to do with the app coys, and didn't put anything like marching to uber/bolt office.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2021
Pearl1910:

Yes, but sometimes it takes time and rider may not be willing to wait. If its card trip no wahala. But if its cash u will have to plead with rider to wait o. Or u wait outside till the review is completed and u ask rider to check their app for the price and collect your payment. But Bolts review is always based on estimate for the trip, not accurate route u passed. So if u passed oshodi/thirdmainland bridge from Festac to island, oyo is ur case cos review will calculate straight journey from festac to orile/eko bridge for u. Also if u had multiple stops and u went out of the route, it may not be calculated too.

I tot i was d only one that knows that bolt uses estimate from the bolt preferred route not the distance u covered

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 8:39am On Apr 22, 2021
Whether or not you are in support of the strike, for me the strike continue.

We might not get all we are asking for but definitely some things might not remain the same and signal will be sent to the app coy.

Say whatever you like o, even though I didn't join the protest I dey my house.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2021
Personally, I don’t think forcing people to join the strike is cool. Allow drivers that want to drive. Generally, driving business is not for weak minds, especially if u are driving in Lagos. If bolt/Uber policy isn’t favorable to you; leave. I stopped driving since last year and I’m doing very well for my self. Infact, I now make more money with little stress. U won’t be a driver forever. Drive and have an exit plan. There’re many other things that can fetch you money in Lagos. Driving the whole day might not make you discover these things.

Allow those that want to drive

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:03am On Apr 22, 2021
hillso7:
Whether or not you are in support of the strike, for me the strike continue.

We might not get all we are asking for but definitely some things might not remain the same and signal will be sent to the app coy.

Say whatever you like o, even though I didn't join the protest I dey my house.

Thank you,
I’m shocked and highly disappointed.
The said union came up with 5 clear Agenda (whether they have hidden agenda I don’t know and one of the reasons I went to national Staduim to see and observe)
But all drivers were asked to go offline.

As if we don’t know Nigerian police once they collect palliatives they change mouth.
How can you quickly arrest 4 drivers and left the rest who are inside national Staduim.
The strike was announced all over news paper and radio, with locations and movement, yet police claim they want to cause unrest.

One thing I know is that the App coy have gotten the signals and will either yield or start frustrating drivers.

[img]https://media./images/c3fb2f4140abd4d767a4b8a4353ee094/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechy: 9:06am On Apr 22, 2021
davit:
Is installation included? Where is your address?

28, Ajayi Aina Street, Ifako Gbagada. Not far from deeper life headquarters
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2021
I support this strike but you all need to be very careful. I have said it before that unionism in Nigeria is a major problem. It is used wrongly especially if illiterates (pardon me) take most higher positions.

If they form task force for you, you will regret having a union whatever.

Many people are on HP, their partners don't care about any strike. You cannot expect someone who has maybe less than ten weeks to complete the HP payment to strike and risk losing the car.
I know you might say the partner will overlook or understand. Note that YOU ARE NOT THE PARTNER.

Bolt and others saw that this might eventually become a problem for them if they allow the union to grow and then Task force are created to disturb drivers for "ticket money" at every junction and so they turned on them just to put them in check.

Again, I support the Strike but do not let Unionism destroy the beauty or pride (though it's reducing) of this hustle. If it does, you will all regret it.

Good morning!

12 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) (3576) ... (5706) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: GodWealthDbest, Mewales, Badlimo(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.