Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4768813 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3569) (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
jpworld:

Listen young man, for driver's what do they ask you mostly? Your driver's license, that's the only major thing.

and for the cars they will ask you car documents, to make sure you're not breaking the traffic law, you see this traffic law government are strict. Because, they generate money when u comply, so there is enforcement.

Why not ask for riders training b4 you can start booking uber, lets see how many riders will sign up? Or ask for riders bvn, lets see how many riders will sign up, or even ask riders if they are yahoo boy, olosho.

The riders are the kings and queens for your business to grow. When you make the sign up process very rigorous, you will loose money, after spending over 100million naira in advert.

I've also thought about the bolded in times past and I came to conclude at this. This argument is valid.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pearl1910:

Please who is this
? And what are you saying?? angry Am sure u quote me in error
Na that something wey crawl in that time wey we dey talk about grin
Not all that relevant it will soon crawl back in

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2021
Yes, there is.
The newly turned nnpc fuel staion just after isheri roundabout and before idimu bus stop.
Cheddaz:
Please is there any bolt inspection centre close to Ejigbo ,Idinmu axis? Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2021
kanuisagoat:

This was what actually happened. I picked up a lady from a hotel, the guy that booked for her said the estimate he saw was N2000 and he'll transfer the N2000 to me and that if there's any additional fee, I should just give him a call when I get there. He sent the 2k and I moved.

Let's say the time estimate for the journey was 35 minutes. 25 minutes into the journey and 10 minutes left, she got a call from the guy asking her to return to the hotel. Be like serious konji hold the guy.

I turned and went back to the hotel. Got there, ended the trip and saw N800 naira. Bolt said I covered only 0.3km.

I called the guy to explain to him and that I had requested for a price review from bolt. When the thing was taking too long, I left.

Couple of hours later, the lady called saying she wants to send her account number for me to refund her N1200 since the actual fare was N800 naira and I was like are you crazy?

Also told her never to call my number again.

Up till now, only thing bolt has told me was that it has been forwarded to their technical team.

Even though the money would have been more, I just thank God the guy already paid N2000. I guess half bread is better than nothing.

Lol... You're a lucky man...

thank God for saving your life and destiny fr9m that daughter of jeazebelgrin

Next time tell her we are SMAN we no dey refund shi shi

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
deedee44:

So if our government here cannot provide adequate security and drivers are dying as a result, is it too much to ask the app coys to secure the drivers in their own little way just the way they secured their riders?

Pls stop quoting me with your senseless quote. You're becoming too emotional. I'm not the one that put you in your present condition, cry to ur uncle Tinubu.

So where your government failed you want app company to take responsibility? Vote in the app company as your governor, then i will blame them.

Remember those street boys are collecting money on behalf of mc oluomo, but oluomo is living large, while you're in the hot son suffering.

If you want car, come i will give you, so that.you can start feeding me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2021
jpworld:

Listen young man, for driver's what do they ask you mostly? Your driver's license, that's the only major thing.

and for the cars they will ask you car documents, to make sure you're not breaking the traffic law, you see this traffic law government are strict. Because, they generate money when u comply, so there is enforcement.

Why not ask for riders training b4 you can start booking uber, lets see how many riders will sign up? Or ask for riders bvn, lets see how many riders will sign up, or even ask riders if they are yahoo boy, olosho.

The riders are the kings and queens for your business to grow. When you make the sign up process very rigorous, you will loose money, after spending over 100million naira in advert.

Well, it goes both ways. If they don't find a way to protect their drivers, they will end up losing money as well.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Well, it goes both ways. If they don't find a way to protect their drivers, they will end up losing money as well.

Soldiers are killed everyday in Borno state, but open application for recruitment, over 100 thousand will apply.

Same thing goes with uber/bolt driving job.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
Mehnnnn!!!!!

I prefer to be sexy; than to rule the World.
Who knows where she is should bring her back abeg.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2021
jpworld:

Pls stop quoting me with your senseless quote. You're becoming too emotional. I'm not the one that put you in your present condition, cry to ur uncle Tinubu.

So where your government failed you want app company to take responsibility? Vote in the app company as your governor, then i will blame them.

Remember those street boys are collecting money on behalf of mc oluomo, but oluomo is living large, while you're in the hot son suffering.

If you want car, come i will give you, so that.you can start feeding me.
Keep your car oga dangote, I have my own.
You're not even worth my response anymore, as pearl1910 rightly said.. if you try to straighten crayfish, him go break.
I understand your predicament, you no wan break cheesy
I leave you to your fool's paradise Mr Crayfish

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
davit:
I joined this strike in solidarity for drivers that have been killed, maimed, robbed, blocked or cheated. All these things are highly preventable and it's within the power of the app companies, but yet they have chosen to do nothing. I'm not exactly against the low fares cos it's an economic problem, bigger than what we all think.

Drivers have a right to ask for riders to be properly profiled and also demand a secure means of payment. Personally I'm sick of carrying 3 fierce looking guys in my car and be looking over my shoulders every 5 mins while driving. I'm sick of getting to riders destination and she begins to call one guy in UK to transfer money to me. I'm sick of getting to rider's "estate" and having to drive another 3.5km and 20 mins through terribly bad roads. I should be able to decline trips to certain areas and state my reasons to the app companies without fear of being penalized. I'm tired of getting to pickup and I see bags of rice, kegs of oil, cartons of food items and 3 passengers ontop of 1k.

If you haven't been blocked before, just consider it as grace, forget all these I have a secret tactic, you are not wiser than pilots that have been blocked. Most of them only suffered the consequence of knowing and expressing their rights.

For those of you that say people should quit if they are not happy, it's like asking people to leave the country cos they are not happy with Buhari, or asking striking doctors to quit medicine or striking lecturers to quit classrooms. People have invested so much in uberbolt and they have every right to fight what they perceive as injustice. In my own opinion however, the strike is only to get their attention it wont change much. The true solution is a proper lawsuit. I know we have medical doctors among us, software engineers, builders, academics, I also want to believe we have lawyers among us. If they can come together enmasse on our behalf, I honestly dont mind donating a token towards their legal fees, all these back and forth madness will definitely come to and end.

Your thought guys!

Copied.

I was greatly astonished reading this post wiyh great wonders In my mind thinking of the kind of smoke davit smoked coming up with this great piece and I was already tagging it "Best post" ever by davit. But alas I wasn't surprised to see copied

God bless the person that wrote this, it something similar to the mail I did to Bolt this morning after they sent a falsehood mail to me. I replied them from the underworld with the hope that after they read my mail they may just blocked my account but the curse I put on anyone that will dare think of it is another thing that I know they won't even dare to.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2021
kanuisagoat:

He keeps babbling that it's the job of the govt to provide security, but check the scenario of the loan sharks that ask for BVN.
That BVN used by the loan sharks prevents their losses.

Why can't they use same verification?

NIN is now made compulsory for all citizens but they won't still make use of that.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
Felicity001:

Lol... You're a lucky man...

thank God for saving your life and destiny fr9m that daughter of jeazebelgrin

Next time tell her we are SMAN we no dey refund shi shi

My brother, I was so livid. Like if it was actually this girl that had to pay for the trip, she would have given me N800 naira with a straight face?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FuckEveryday: 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Omo I don laugh tire for one video wey driverprenure post grin grin

Still on this strike issue o, the Bolt Driver(participating with the strike) booked another bolt driver who wasn't participating for a drop off trip, gave him an envelope to deliver from Yaba - Badore grin

Only for him to get there and called the man, and the man told him dats his punishment for not participating grin grin grin grin

I just dey imagine the guy face at the time cheesy grin That's not even nice at all!! grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
Felicity001:

I was greatly astonished reading this post wiyh great wonders In my mind thinking of the kind of smoke davit smoked coming up with this great piece and I was already tagging it "Best post" ever by davit. But alas I wasn't surprised to see copied

God bless the person that wrote this, it something similar to the mail I did to Bolt this morning after they sent a falsehood mail to me. I replied them from the underworld with the hope that after they read my mail they may just blocked my account but the curse I put on anyone that will dare think of it is another thing that I know they won't even dare to.

Chai...character grin grin grin
@Davit, this one na see finish o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
brogxy:

He keeps babbling that it's the job of the govt to provide security, but check the scenario of the loan sharks that ask for BVN.

NIN is now made compulsory for all citizens but they won't still make use of that.

I wish drivers had a way of enforcing the strike. When their revenue suffers a major hit, they will find something to do asides the stupid SOS button on the app.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pearl1910:

I promised I will not insult anybody on social media again, I would rather educate and enlighten the person. But this one na old cargo, if u try to straighten crayfish, him go break.

enh! Wu say?!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
FuckEveryday:

Still on this strike issue o, the Bolt Driver(participating with the strike) booked another bolt driver who wasn't participating for a drop off trip, gave him an envelope to deliver from Yaba - Badore grin

Only for him to get there and called the man, and the man told him dats his punishment for not participating grin grin grin grin

I just dey imagine the guy face at the time cheesy grin That's not even nice at all!! grin grin grin grin grin

This happened for real?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2021
brogxy:

Too many small boys wit fish brain in this forum.

You want a loan means you're asking for a favor, and loan won't happen within seconds, just like uber booking. Uber booking u r spending ur money. You're not borrowing.

Some micro finance bank will even ask u of car papers, house papers to offer you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
FuckEveryday:

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
This knocked me out. Yaba to Badore shocked shocked shocked chaiiii cry cry I weep for the guy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I wish drivers had a way of enforcing the strike. When their revenue suffers a major hit, they will find something to do asides the stupid SOS button on the app.

Which drivers ? d one on strike or d one like u running around like rabbit during strike.
Abeg make I go sleep, msheeeewwwww

[img]https://media./images/ba2ab44dd88872f912149f94ba34acbd/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jpworld(m): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Baz001 for those of you doing enforcement, arrest has started. Some drivers complain to uber, that their car tyres are deflated, phone seized, some part with 4k as fine to regain their phones. In the eyes of the law is call stealing. OBT.

Couple of petitions have been submitted at Lagos state police command today, continue with your illegality, until you find yourself in panti, remember judiciary still on strike. No judiciary to enforce your foundamental right.

https://fij.ng/article/protest-of-uber-bolt-drivers-halted-after-arrest-by-five-hefty-policemen/

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
donfortune48:
Mehnnnn!!!!!

I prefer to be sexy; than to rule the World.
Who knows where she is should bring her back abeg.

I swear I miss my candy crush... I just hope she's hail and hearty where ever she's.

Very amiable personality, argue without any form of sentiment, bias, hatred or insult like one old fool does.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
kanuisagoat:

My brother, I was so livid. Like if it was actually this girl that had to pay for the trip, she would have given me N800 naira with a straight face?

She will even demand for her balance after giving you 1kgringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pearl1910:

No be me type am oooh... na my keyboard oooh

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pearl1910:

Felicity0001, it is time you cut that your dada. Reason for the way you reason these days grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Such trips, you shouldnt have embarked on it.
kala111:

This makes whole lot of sense. More reason why I've decided to off my app since on sunday just to lend my voice in my own little way.

Bolt rating is just so annoying and riders are really taking advantage of that. A rider requested me around that Mende Maryland on Sunday during that heavy rain. Her house is in a certain location which map can not even locate. They are aware of that and had to come and pick me. Is just a street away.

She started by saying I should use my back to enter through the gate of their compound with a narrow packing space. When I got to a point I couldn't go further due to the vehicle behind, she still insisted i moved backward a little more. Then I was already boiling inside of me and my countenance could reveal that to ger.

Next was another lady coming out with a very big Ghana must go bag struggling to hold grip of and said open your boot. I just weak at that point, a thought said cancel and another thought said you have put so much effort for this trip not to happen. And then came with the second bag and the third. Two bags into the boot and the third on my back seat.

When we got to her destination at Ikeja GRA she was still ordering me stay here move forward move backward. Then I told her I can't move further. Trip was just 1k with all that enormous stress and she requested for account no and did transfer.

Me that has been maintaining 4.98 rating in the last two weeks. Something just told me to check my rating as I was waiting for a request next thing I saw was 4.88. Just like that 10 just vanish.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bolt has started blocking drivers who were requesting other drivers and were cancelling grin

They are showing us who the boss is cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2021
kanuisagoat:
Bolt has started blocking drivers who were requesting other drivers and were cancelling grin

They are showing us who the boss is cheesy

Lori iro...my account is still active. Come ICM make I request u

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lucky you. Some were not so lucky

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gharial: 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2021
peeps4u:

I've also thought about the bolded in times past and I came to conclude at this. This argument is valid.

Of course It's always valid, until you're garroted one of these lonely nights on your way to drop off two men and a lady at Atican beach.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pearl1910:

And I stopped picking requests from guys. The ones from ladies are more likely to be real requests.

Not to brag but I'm smarter than most people so all those una fake requests hardly bothered me. When I'm not leaving it to ring out, I will decline or arrive and cancel. When those percentages go over the roof, I book myself from my three rider accounts and cancel to take it down.

Bolt don warn me tire, your activity score is low, too many drivers not showing up bla bla bla. I still dey kampe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phred1717: 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2021
All tis Bolt /Uber law enforcement drivers will be working at night n early morning before 9am. And start their agbero work. Nigerians with smartness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3569) (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SOLDIERS4CHRIST, Pearl1910

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.