Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4774570 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) ... (5698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:17am On May 10, 2021
@ expert1. Maybe, 15 - 20k for starters, as you get more experience, your earnings will improve.
But, you need to put in at least 10-11hrs to make something substantial. This is non negotiable.

Join watsap groups, read the thread from like June last year to gather the experience of others as regards, traffic police Lastma, VIO, one way, LCDA touts ( probably you operate in shomolu).

Read up, and learn from the experience of others before you start, one could lose money so fast on Lagos roads esp. Mainland. It ain't all rosy the way its painted,

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:18am On May 10, 2021
lanre2009:
good morning guys, pls i am trying to register as a driver on the INDRIVER APP as a new driver, pls which document is CERTIFICATE OF VEHICLE REGISTRATION.... is it VEHICLE LICENSE??
Vehicle license
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Star2020: 9:24am On May 10, 2021
Good to be here again on a Monday like this I need drivers on Lekki/ Ajah houses for driving job
call Mr Femi +234 818 215 6929 for a driving Job asap
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kinkykinky2: 9:24am On May 10, 2021
northbird:
@ expert1. Maybe, 15 - 20k for starters, as you get more experience, your earnings will improve.
But, you need to put in at least 10-11hrs to make something substantial. This is non negotiable.

Join watsap groups, read the thread from like June last year to gather the experience of others as regards, traffic police Lastma, VIO, one way, LCDA touts ( probably you operate in shomolu).

Read up, and learn from the experience of others before you start, one could lose money so fast on Lagos roads esp. Mainland. It ain't all rosy the way its painted,

Please, can you add me to any of the WhatsApp groups?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by expert1(m): 9:45am On May 10, 2021
Many thanks to you @peeps4u and @Northbird.

Where can I get the link to WhatsApp so I can start my apprenticeship soon?

I appreciate your elderly opinions, I won't take them for granted.

northbird:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 10:19am On May 10, 2021
Am at daleko office vio for one line crack screen. Please any body to help asap? Please oo i tried negotiating they refuse please any assistance is highly appreciated
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Star2020: 10:51am On May 10, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Strat632(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2021
Good day house,abeg I woke up to this,my bolt showing Europe since morning,I have switch off and on my phone several times.I worked with this till around 7 yesterday and everything was perfect.what could be the cause please

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:34am On May 10, 2021
Duke111:
Am at daleko office vio for one line crack screen. Please any body to help asap? Please oo i tried negotiating they refuse please any assistance is highly appreciated
Have you been able to sort it out?
Which side of Lagos is daleko? You mean dalemo, towards ogun state. how big is the crack, is it running across the whole screen or what is your offence.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:37am On May 10, 2021
Strat632:
Good day house,abeg I woke up to this,my bolt showing Europe since morning,I have switch off and on my phone several times.I worked with this till around 7 yesterday and everything was perfect.what could be the cause please

Go to settings, probably you mistakenly picked Latvia or belarus.

It once happened to me, but it was in the language part, all my instructions were in Estonia for almost a week, I had to go to settings to check what cud b wrong.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Strat632(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2021
northbird:

Go to settings, probably you mistakenly picked Latvia or belarus.

It once happened to me, but it was in the language part, all my instructions were in Estonia for almost a week, I had to go to settings to check what cud b wrong.
You mean Bolt settings or my phone settings?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judenzuruike: 11:54am On May 10, 2021
Very true,I have limited my usage of the Indriver app.its not productive at all on top heavy traffic here and there.well,drivers too are just something else maybe cos it's not their cars.i wish them well,as for me I won't take such peanuts.
pope191:

They used to have a limited fee rider can put, but now is just pure rubbish, got an offline trip to addo road this evening and I'm trying to find my way back... I've been here for 30 mins now, just can't pick the stupid fare I've been seeing, VGC to Ogudu 2500 and drivers r picking it. Today one lady bid 1500 from magodo to landmark, I pick it wit the mindset to ask if she will truly embark on such trip, she just laff and cancel it. I pity for partners, ur drivers will do anything to meet up, but the car will have such a short life.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 11:56am On May 10, 2021
northbird:

Which side of Lagos is daleko? You mean dalemo, towards ogun state. how big is the crack, is it running across the whole screen or what is your offence.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judenzuruike: 11:57am On May 10, 2021
Daleko is at the end of mushin just the foot bridge linking isolo
northbird:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 12:31pm On May 10, 2021
Judenzuruike:

Yes u r kwaret
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:28pm On May 10, 2021
Strat632:

You mean Bolt settings or my phone settings?

Ur bolt app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:30pm On May 10, 2021
[quote author=Duke111 post=101549037][/quote]

Sorry about your ordeal.

Never been to mushin or isolo for over a year. I avoid such places...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:30pm On May 10, 2021
tunlapapa:
Bolt die hard drivers, carry strike to Bolt to effect a new price template.
Basic fares are needed apart from the bonuses given.
Time for substitution.. bolt out uber in. But uber chop bench o, for like 2 years
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 4:44pm On May 10, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judenzuruike: 5:19pm On May 10, 2021
Even after initiating the fare review,nothing will be done.the only time they respond us when you make an official complaint via the app.Fare review will enable them not to add that particular ride fare to your earnings hence no commotion is collected but you the driver wasted time,energy and fuel.
fdmskincare:

Did you do a fair review? Cos bolt will usually tell me I need a fair review before they can do anything.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:25pm On May 10, 2021
deedee44:

Time for substitution.. bolt out uber in. But uber chop bench o, for like 2 years
I hate uber because of long long pick ups.out of 10 trips 7 of it will be like 18mins away

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:30pm On May 10, 2021
Judenzuruike:
Very true,I have limited my usage of the Indriver app.its not productive at all on top heavy traffic here and there.well,drivers too are just something else maybe cos it's not their cars.i wish them well,as for me I won't take such peanuts.

The buck blame still goes to driver, use uber or bolt price to select the kind of trip u pick and ignore stupid ride, but drivers that are going to work, need to get to sane destination won't think twice... to them, anything goes.

Izzou show face nah, we offend u? Everywhere red like this

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2021
Post taken down.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seyicodes(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2021
Please i need advice , i just got 2 vehicle from some people in my area .. One is hire purchase and the vehicle is honda accord 2005 / 2006 Tokunbo very clean and working perfectly. It has not been registered at all. The other one rental and the vehicle is toyota camry muscle. Please which one is better and why should i choose it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2021
seyicodes:
Please i need advice , i just got 2 vehicle from some people in my area .. One is hire purchase and the vehicle is honda accord 2005 / 2006 Tokunbo very clean and working perfectly. It has not been registered at all. The other one rental and the vehicle is toyota camry muscle. Please which one is better and why should i choose it.
both are not the best. But if the rent on the muscle is low, you can go for it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:41pm On May 10, 2021
eyinola:
I hate uber because of long long pick upsout of 10 trips 7 of it will be like 18mins away

Bolt has more drivers, even Moove cars cant bridge the gap.
When I was still a rookie, grin I have driven over 15 mins to go pick a rider on Uber.
Right now, can't try it. Anything more than 2.5km, ain't going nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judenzuruike: 8:05pm On May 10, 2021
Yes I do,like afterwards they don't add that fare to my overall amount made.paradventure I didn't,I just go to that particular ride and click rider didnt pay.
Judenzuruike:
Even after initiating the fare review,nothing will be done.the only time they respond us when you make an official complaint via the app.Fare review will enable them not to add that particular ride fare to your earnings hence no commotion is collected but you the driver wasted time,energy and fuel.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judenzuruike: 8:08pm On May 10, 2021
Avoid such place,isolo for me na no go area
Judenzuruike:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judenzuruike: 8:10pm On May 10, 2021
That crack big small oh.[quote author=Duke111 post=101549037][/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gbkonsult: 8:22pm On May 10, 2021
Good evening my people, abeg where can I get Mobil semi synthetic oil(5W-30) and oil filter around lekki - Ajah axis, been searching for it since yesterday.
Also, where can I get my vehicle service around. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 8:43pm On May 10, 2021
Gbkonsult:
Good evening my people, abeg where can I get Mobil semi synthetic oil(5W-30) and oil filter around lekki - Ajah axis, been searching for it since yesterday.
Also, where can I get my vehicle service around. Thanks
check mobil filling stations at ologolo, jakande and oniru
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 10:58pm On May 10, 2021
[quote author=Duke111 post=101549037][/quote]sorry Duke, have you been able to resolve it with Vio? How did you do it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3606) (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) ... (5698) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.