Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743277 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 1:25pm On May 11, 2021
1daboi:
sorry Duke, have you been able to resolve it with Vio? How did you do it?

Thanks bros i av been able to resolve it Yesterda Through a back door.

Please any ideas where i can fix screen crack?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fdmskincare: 1:25pm On May 11, 2021
Judenzuruike:
Even after initiating the fare review,nothing will be done.the only time they respond us when you make an official complaint via the app.Fare review will enable them not to add that particular ride fare to your earnings hence no commotion is collected but you the driver wasted time,energy and fuel.
They have paid me my money (several times)when I do fair review and send an email, it usually takes 2weeks for them to pay,its just that it affects bonus,cos they dont count that trip once I do a fair review.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:32pm On May 11, 2021
any business must learn how to evolve. Don't be too rigid in policies n decisions.

If it takes you several months to upgrade your pricing, because of a false belief that you are onbarding drivers daily. So the dormant accounts can go n hang themselves.

majority of the recent onboarders r rookies, it will take @ least 4-5months before they get a hang of how the city breathes. All you will get from them is a cut of rookies.

I will rather have 1000 veterans than 3000 rookies.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 1:35pm On May 11, 2021
northbird:
any business must learn how to evolve. Don't be too rigid in policies n decisions.

If it takes you several months to upgrade your pricing, because of a false belief that you are onbarding drivers daily. So the dormant accounts can go n hang themselves.

majority of the recent onboarders r rookies, it will take @ least 4-5months before they get a hang of how the city breathes. All you will get from them is a cut of rookies.

Very Correct concept but i bet my spare tire that bolt will like the concept cos they want drivers who is at there mercy in so doing ull be there puppet

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by busayo2uk: 2:10pm On May 11, 2021
Please call again. its the network.

thatsleepboy1:

I stay at Yaba iwaya precisely and your number is not going.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:10pm On May 11, 2021
dru23:

We dey or better yet I dey ... I dey load for new products and new engine oil dey enter soon .. So have been very busy...

Ok thank God at least the ministry is going to it permanent sight.

Weldon Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by busayo2uk: 2:12pm On May 11, 2021
Please try calling again. it is the network. my phone is on.

OJURONGBE1:

Your line is not going thru.
I live behind the MMA 2, Mangoro, ikeja. Do i qualify?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:18pm On May 11, 2021
LEOSIRSIR:
As a partner that gives our car, what are the pros and cons
Thank you

Get your car comprehensively insured first. Claims you get can help fix your car when the driver get involve in an accident ( be it minor /severe). You don't have to worry about car theft because you're covered.

Look for drivers that are not too far away from you in the case of monthly car inspection. This would help to see the state of your car.

Do your due diligence before giving out your car. Experienced drivers on this platform can also recommend people for you. Get to know where they stay & their guarantors, if any.

25k is the weekly rental agreement while the driver cover repairs less than 6k or so, not so sure about this one. If the driver default rental payment for 2weeks without any cogent reason, retrieve your car.

Also, get a good mechanic that knows his onions around your vicinity, who can repair your car whenever it breaks down. It will save you the headache of drivers manipulation.

I hope you are not giving out a lemon car that would mess up the driver's sanity?

I'm not an expert sha smiley

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thatsleepboy1: 2:29pm On May 11, 2021
busayo2uk:

Please call again. its the network.

Pls drop an alternative number. It's still the same thing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 3:32pm On May 11, 2021
northbird:

On the contrary, they actually need those rookies to take those N500 naira trips or trips to dead, God forsaken areas.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 3:46pm On May 11, 2021
Duke111:

Thanks bros i av been able to resolve it Yesterda Through a back door.

Please any ideas where i can fix screen crack?
My brother my own sef get line

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 3:49pm On May 11, 2021
northbird:

grin its obvious you are not thinking their way.
All trips matter to them even if you take a trip to dead zones or places that can damage your cars, what matters to them is their commission which you as a veteran, will reject and the rider will most likely look for an alternative thereby results in revenue loss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:19pm On May 11, 2021
kanuisagoat:

On the contrary, they actually need those rookies to take those N500 naira trips or trips to dead, God forsaken areas.

You are right though. grin. Those that will go from fola Osibo to freedom way in the evening.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 4:30pm On May 11, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Very true, my focal point is actually on the pricing.

Throughout December last year, every evening on Bolt was permanent surge till like 9-10pm,
Still the same riders, so why r they now reluctant to boost prices.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 4:45pm On May 11, 2021
Any one experiencing this on Indriver? Server error code makes it difficult to call riders.

Cc: Pope191, chucsmoore

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 4:53pm On May 11, 2021
1daboi:

My brother my own sef get line
Oboi Wich car b dis

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 4:55pm On May 11, 2021
Greetings will a big daddy and Uber Corolla with 2002 manufactured date pass bolt inspection
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:07pm On May 11, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

How can you say that to a Pet Eng graduate? undecided

Pet Eng, u mean like Pet Coke? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:09pm On May 11, 2021
davit:
Any one experiencing this on Indriver? Server error code makes it difficult to call riders.

Cc: Pope191, chucsmoore

Due to maintenance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:14pm On May 11, 2021
Judenzuruike:
Una dey try oh,paying bolt back.for me this is what I do,though it might not be applicable to everyone Firstly,u must have a rating if 4.8 and above.when u notice your debt to bolt is already at 6k plus,switch to cooperate which is exclusively card trip.two or three card trips drops the debt to about 1k or so,switch back from cooperate to bolt and everything is back to normal.i don't stress myself with all this their payback.
Remember,it's not for everyone and it's my own personal opinion.

So in ur deep mind this is better than just transferring money to bolt like u transfer to any other person and within 30mins it has been effected
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:40pm On May 11, 2021
Are you able to call?
pope191:

Are you able to take requests?
Due to maintenance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:58pm On May 11, 2021
davit:
Are you able to call?

I've been off road since 2, I only did 3 trips today, but I start noticin the glitch since 10A:M. Wrong deduction from account, restart before I can call and if I pick 10 min, I'll just see 3 mins. So I just let them be for the day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 7:03pm On May 11, 2021
Ok. Thanks. I have had to cancel 2 trips already as no way to call riders and they too didn't call. I cant locate them being a public place. Fear dey grip me make I no try the 3rd one and get blocked. .
pope191:

I've been off road since 2, I only did 3 trips today, but I start noticin the glitch since 10A:M. Wrong deduction from account, restart before I can call and if I pick 10 min, I'll just see 3 mins. So I just let them be for the day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:12pm On May 11, 2021
davit:
Ok. Thanks. I have had to cancel 2 trips already as no way to call riders and they too didn't call. I cant locate them being a public place. Fear dey grip me make I no try the 3rd one and get blocked. .

Don't cancel, arrive and wait for 5 min, the use the passenger did not show tab.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 8:53pm On May 11, 2021
northbird:

You are right though. grin. Those that will go from fola Osibo to freedom way in the evening.

grin

And na them dey spoil rating pass. They are wondering why they are paying you N500-N700 for this small trip so they expect you to worship them grin

Sometimes when I see some very annoying requests, I want to call the rider and ask why they can't just trek but fear of bolt hammer dey make me shelve the idea grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:30pm On May 11, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Kanu the real G.O.A.T
I hope bolt won’t discover this your trick ?
It’s working for me mehnnn
Small work plenty bonus.
I will try and drive well tomorrow so they don’t discover d trick on me.
It’s sweet to know you can chup bonus with less stress.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:33am On May 12, 2021
BAZ001:

Kanu the real G.O.A.T
Small work plenty bonus.

JJC grin ...tomorrow u go dey argue earnings with us, instead make u humbly ask how we dey do am.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:48am On May 12, 2021
kanuisagoat:

grin

And na them dey spoil rating pass. They are wondering why they are paying you N500-N700 for this small trip so they expect you to worship them grin

Sometimes when I see some very annoying requests, I want to call the rider and ask why they can't just trek but fear of bolt hammer dey make me shelve the idea grin

Provided u don't go on the trip, and there is no evidence of the communication...I tell them why not trek or take bike. Freedom way that u can spend valuable 1hr there. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by repairpalng: 2:40am On May 12, 2021
geezyk:
You wan return me to villa abi? How much is the screen.

57K. 08137013426 or 07087154931 or 08121235355
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 6:29am On May 12, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Good morning bruv av sent u Mail to contact me but i guess u didn’t see it. Pls chat me on 08zero30hatehate30one2

I wan to verify something from u. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:32am On May 12, 2021
BAZ001:

Kanu the real G.O.A.T
Small work plenty bonus.

grin

They can never stop it and even if they do, there are other ways grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:36am On May 12, 2021
Duke111:

Good morning bruv av sent u Mail to contact me but i guess u didn’t see it. Pls chat me on 08zero30

I wan to verify something from u. Thanks

I'm really trying to stay anonymous bro. You can shoot me a mail on kanuisagoat@yandex.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) (3614) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.