Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4742725 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DMechy: 2:38am On May 11, 2021
Gbkonsult:
Good evening my people, abeg where can I get Mobil semi synthetic oil(5W-30) and oil filter around lekki - Ajah axis, been searching for it since yesterday.
Also, where can I get my vehicle service around. Thanks
Rad Autos is close to you

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:10am On May 11, 2021
eyinola:
I hate uber because of long long pick ups.out of 10 trips 7 of it will be like 18mins away

If you understand well you'd known, You earn more driving with Uber than on Bolt and even with lesser Nos of trips.

Personal experience for over 1yr oooh so I'm not trying to raise any dust.

Ever since I've been driving in Bolt I don't think they've ever credited my account more than once but Uber has credited me severely and sometimes/most times I get 25k, 15k,9k and so on yet I still have money in cash and account.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:12am On May 11, 2021
OJURONGBE1:
Please, if anyone has or knows someone who want to give his/her car out on rental . Recommend me abeg.

I cannot deliver 50k on Moove Africa & be restricted to just one App.

Edakun o! ( please o)
My mouth is dry like the sand in the desert. smiley

Lol... No let chillax shame you o gringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:14am On May 11, 2021
seyicodes:
Please i need advice , i just got 2 vehicle from some people in my area .. One is hire purchase and the vehicle is honda accord 2005 / 2006 Tokunbo very clean and working perfectly. It has not been registered at all. The other one rental and the vehicle is toyota camry muscle. Please which one is better and why should i choose it.

Bro collect the Honda on HP let me c9me collect the Camry muscle on rental na abeg grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanre2009: 6:48am On May 11, 2021
good morning guys, pls i have been trying to pay BOLT COMMISION via their GTBANK account since sunday without success, i have tried paying via 2 different bank accounts through online transfers without success, it didnt even work via my own gtbank account. Pls is there any other way i can send the payment without going to the bank?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 6:50am On May 11, 2021
Felicity001:

Bro collect the Honda on HP let me c9me collect the Camry muscle on rental na abeg grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:33am On May 11, 2021
Felicity001:

Na so?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnchrix(m): 7:36am On May 11, 2021
All night rehearsal was awsome

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seyicodes(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2021
Felicity001:

the honda can be yours and the corolla can be mine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by hillso7(m): 8:11am On May 11, 2021
Izzou where is our dash cam?

You just come raise hopes and dash.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:39am On May 11, 2021
Is this government trying to reduce population of Nigerians?
1st - covid 19 fresh restrictions and ban of public places
2ndly : fresh ban on okada’s and Keke
While businesses are trying to pick up and people adjust to aftermath of covid. You want to take them back again.

What is the use of vaccines?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/lagos-plans-fresh-ban-on-okada-keke-releases-minibuses/%3Famp

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:15am On May 11, 2021
seyicodes:
the honda can be yours and the corolla can be mine

Haha

Its good you got the answer that you seek.

Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall.
gringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by araoye(m): 9:39am On May 11, 2021
centuryman:
How much is the screen of Huawei TIT-U02 or simply Huawei U02?

do you still have the umidigi a3 pro screen?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:43am On May 11, 2021
Felicity001:

If you understand well you'd known, [s]You earn more driving with Uber than on Bolt and even with lesser Nos of trips.[/s]

Personal experience for over 1yr oooh so I'm not trying to raise any dust.

Ever since I've been driving in Bolt I don't think they've ever credited my account more than once but Uber has credited me severely and sometimes/most times I get 25k, 15k,9k and so on yet I still have money in cash and account.

This is pure logic now, how can you earn more with a higher service charge?
20% vs 25%, ₦65 vs ₦60.

@ the bolded, you did more card trips that's why, nothing special. If you spend more time doing offlines, then you shouldn't expect much from bolt.

I'm not here to defend any app cpy cos they r all corporate slave drivers, but Bolt has more drivers, and the reason is largely cos of the earnings.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:49am On May 11, 2021
lanre2009:
good morning guys, pls i have been trying to pay BOLT COMMISION via their GTBANK account since sunday without success, i have tried paying via 2 different bank accounts through online transfers without success, it didnt even work via my own gtbank account. Pls is there any other way i can send the payment without going to the bank?

Bolt doesn't use GT bank account, it's Citibank.

Pay through your GT bank app. Don't use code / USSD. Cos you need to insert your reference no. and code won't offer you that chance.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2021
As a partner that gives our car, what are the pros and cons
Thank you
OJURONGBE1:

As a partner that gives out car or driver that remits weekly payment?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:43am On May 11, 2021
northbird:

20% vs 25%, ₦65 vs ₦60.

@ the bolded, you did more card trips that's why, nothing special. If you spend more time doing offlines, then you shouldn't expect much from bolt.

I'm not here to defend any app cpy cos they r all corporate slave drivers, but Bolt has more drivers, and the reason is largely cos of the earnings.

Come guy no dey strike my words like that again I no dey like am... Why you cancel my word like that... Which levels na gringrin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 11:08am On May 11, 2021
grin grin
Felicity001:

[s]Come guy no dey strike my words like that again I no dey like am... Why you cancel my word like that... Which levels na[/s] gringrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thatsleepboy1: 11:18am On May 11, 2021
Star2020:
Good to be here again on a Monday like this I need drivers on Lekki/ Ajah houses for driving job
call Mr Femi +234 818 215 6929 for a driving Job asap

What of those that don't have much experience can they apply?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:19am On May 11, 2021
northbird:

20% vs 25%, ₦65 vs ₦60.

That guy no sabi mathematics, calculation hard for him. Pardon him

I’ve beginning to see bolt taking over from Uber, seems they have more riders and drivers this days.
Apart from bolt bonus, you will get ride request faster on bolt than Uber. When Uber finally gives you request it’s 15mins PU so you can burn more fuel.

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thatsleepboy1: 11:31am On May 11, 2021
Good day guys, pls I need a driving job even if it's an e-hailing job to keep myself busy as I don't have a by tangible thing that I'm doing presently. I have my driver's license with me. Thanks senior men.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 11:32am On May 11, 2021
BAZ001:

I’ve beginning to see bolt taking over from Uber, seems they have more riders and drivers this days.
Apart from bolt bonus, you will get ride request faster on bolt than Uber. When Uber finally gives you request it’s 15mins PU so you can burn more fuel.

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

How can you say that to a Pet Eng graduate? undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Judenzuruike: 11:51am On May 11, 2021
Una dey try oh,paying bolt back.for me this is what I do,though it might not be applicable to everyone Firstly,u must have a rating if 4.8 and above.when u notice your debt to bolt is already at 6k plus,switch to cooperate which is exclusively card trip.two or three card trips drops the debt to about 1k or so,switch back from cooperate to bolt and everything is back to normal.i don't stress myself with all this their payback.
Remember,it's not for everyone and it's my own personal opinion.
northbird:

Bolt doesn't use GT bank account, it's Citibank.

Pay through your GT bank app. Don't use code / USSD. Cos you need to insert your reference no. and code won't offer you that chance.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:05pm On May 11, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

How can you say that to a Pet Eng graduate? undecided

No mind am!

Can anyone compare the days of Uber 3% then with Bolt in terms of earnings?

Mind you i talk from experience and like I earlier stated, "from personal view" so what I expect him to ask is how I mean.

Meanwhile, while is our mama radautoworks and our bros dru23... Hope them never tire for us here abi shey na because no violence ni
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:08pm On May 11, 2021
Pope191 I dey see u ooh... What are you typing since?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2021
Felicity001:

No mind am!

Can anyone compare the days of Uber 3% then with Bolt in terms of earnings?

Mind you i talk from experience and like I earlier stated, "from personal view" so what I expect him to ask is how I mean.

Meanwhile, while is our mama radautoworks and our bros dru23... Hope them never tire for us here abi shey na because no violence ni

We dey or better yet I dey ... I dey load for new products and new engine oil dey enter soon .. So have been very busy...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by busayo2uk: 12:25pm On May 11, 2021
DRIVER NEEDED

Please I need a driver for a Corolla on a weekly rental.

You must be staying around Surulere/Yaba/Somolu/Anthony/Ikeja/Ketu/Ilupeju/Bariga/Gbagada/Ebute Metta

Kindly call: 08098209563
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:07pm On May 11, 2021
BAZ001:

As in eh grin, when I first started, na to do wait for trips now.

But on Bolt, if you wait 30 mins wtout a trip, it either you r in a wrong location or generally the market is dull.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:11pm On May 11, 2021
Felicity001:
Pope191 I dey see u ooh... What are you typing since?

Me type ke... I just dey observe Desmond
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:11pm On May 11, 2021
busayo2uk:
DRIVER NEEDED

You must be staying around Surulere/Yaba/Somolu/Anthony/Ikeja/Ketu/Ilupeju/Bariga/Gbagada/Ebute Metta

Post taken down.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 1:12pm On May 11, 2021
Judenzuruike:
Una dey try oh,paying bolt back.for me this is what I do,though it might not be applicable to everyone Firstly,u must have a rating if 4.8 and above.when u notice your debt to bolt is already at 6k plus,switch to cooperate which is exclusively card trip.two or three card trips drops the debt to about 1k or so,switch back from cooperate to bolt and everything is back to normal.i don't stress myself with all this their payback.
Remember,it's not for everyone and it's my own personal opinion.

You ain't seen nothing grin, if you land in areas with 90% cash/ transfer riders, that means you would wait forever before your phone buzzes.

It won't take hours, moreover it's still your money.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thatsleepboy1: 1:12pm On May 11, 2021
busayo2uk:
DRIVER NEEDED

I stay at Yaba iwaya precisely and your number is not going.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3607) (3608) (3609) (3610) (3611) (3612) (3613) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.