Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4799452 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Felicity001:

Oga be calming down jor grin

Na people like u make Buhari ban Twitter so. The poor man made a post and you media people summarised and interpreted it into something else, mumu twitter CEO self follow majority advice delete the man post thinking Nigeria and America are d same, believing Donald Trump and Muhamadu Buhari are the same.

Now the man fight back after a long waited opportunity to carryout a social media reform in his country not minding what ever disadvantage it may cause, now, see where we all at today with many losing their source of livelihood. And some fools blame Buhari while others blamed CEO forgetting those that instigated the whole trouble.

Una dey try, continue well well but you can't shut me up so long I'm alive.grin

Very soon if caution is not taken drivers will only manage to complete 2trips/day due to high level of unemployment because we'll be having 10 drivers to 1 rider.

Where you the one that said my agroprenuer advice was not helping the other time? Not so sure. Dont worry...

May God help Nigeria, sorry URA abi na UAR whichh if them self? wo... I'm tired jorgrin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
northbird:
Why is the issue of one way rampant in Lagos and we don't have that in Fct?

Yes, some drivers can be very stubborn. But LASG has not been above board in proper Signage.

I mean the NO Rickshaw/Motorbike kind of Signage and not the self help approach (E. g barikisu iyede/Unilag road). Even the one way around bolade oshodi., @ igbehinadun street and the one Off kunle akinosi road are classical cases of Low Signage visibility and poor positioning.

Not to mention the one at dopemu Bridge. embarassed How on earth will a Signage that can't be visible within 50m distance be placed at the foot of the road itself, waoh, Lagos!

Situation is so sad that men of the force including traffic teams leave their assigned beats to start hiding behind these traps looking for unsuspecting road users.

The law is draconian in nature and we all know it only provides leverage for LASG traffic officials in the negotiation of bribes on the street. Too many things are wrong with this country all at the same time

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
dru23:

Lol very true .. My connection shouted when we told him what happened grin. He said why didn't the driver settle the lasman before it reaches their office... He said the driver must be very stupid and trying to prove tough to them ...

He said in most cases settle the lasman and they will leave you ... I think they told the driver to bring 25k naira...na so driver they play tough man with them .....

The one-way he be say people they fear that thing...

See pictures of the incident that happened btw me and the military man I share where sometimes ago.

na madam trx money to me wey i take settle the matter b4 wahala turn casala...

You know how many bullet that woman don collect for you and drivers?

That you driver try at all... He's even lucky they even bill am b4 self, LAG Task Force will never collect bribe from you neither will they even talk with you. The moment they accustomed you they take evident, order you out of the car if you refuse to wind down or get down they'll break your glass or force you out.

I say, the man I helped released his car along with my was with his 1yr 6months old girl alone in the car. Another guy(EOD) was trying to run they hit his car with theirs destroying his headlamp, windscreen, bumper, radiator, condenser.

One-way? Not even my late father will order me and I'll listen especially in some areas and express.

Now, look at those pictures closely does it look like I hit anybody ni, no scratch no nothing, na me even dey front... Funny enough self see the guy motorgrin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
pope191:

your honour, I beg to rest my case. Thank u

E don tey wey You don dey look for my trouble but no worry I go show you something later... Shabi na your Indriver dey make u dey bugga for me?

No worry gringrin

I go catch yougrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Felicity001:

E don tey wey You don dey look for my trouble but no worry I go show you something later... Shabi na your Indriver dey make u dey bugga for me?

No worry gringrin

I go catch yougrin

My oga na only question I ask for d sake of experience cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=donfortune48 post=102434236][/quote]

Bolanle Paper dem o!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2021
pope191:

My oga na only question I ask for d sake of experience cheesy

Sake of exposure nko? Y u won know abi u won try am? Ezperience is d best teacher na I fit just give am a try... Follow on way on any major express way in a Monday or Friday morning within the hrs of 8am-12noon and 4pm-7pm.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
dru23:

My brother run from that mechanic .... Honda civic will not tolerate transmission abuse... Look for Genuine dealer .. It will be hard to find 1 in the market. The market is saturated with fakes ..... I only bring in transmission fluid base on request .. Due to the fact that you don't change transmission fluid often as engine oil .........

Pls do you have the recommended cvtf or know someone who has if yes, drop your number let me get one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Felicity001:

Remove it! If that's not what the manufacturer recommended then look for the right oil and give to him to put. Don't border driving the car self

We Nigerians with this bossy mentality enh... If we don't kill it it will kill us. What stops you from buying the fluid yourself?

Most of theses mechanics will always find a way to justify their ignorance.

Anyways, it's not their fault shall

Its not about being bossy

I was at work so i called the mechanic to come pick it up

Nothing stops me from getting the fluid if i was chanced

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Springboot: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Felicity001:

Oga be calming down jor grin

Na people like u make Buhari ban Twitter so. The poor man made a post and you media people summarised and interpreted it into something else, mumu twitter CEO self follow majority advice delete the man post thinking Nigeria and America are d same, believing Donald Trump and Muhamadu Buhari are the same.

Now the man fight back after a long waited opportunity to carryout a social media reform in his country not minding what ever disadvantage it may cause, now, see where we all at today with many losing their source of livelihood. And some fools blame Buhari while others blamed CEO forgetting those that instigated the whole trouble.

Una dey try, continue well well but you can't shut me up so long I'm alive.grin

Very soon if caution is not taken drivers will only manage to complete 2trips/day due to high level of unemployment because we'll be having 10 drivers to 1 rider.

Where you the one that said my agroprenuer advice was not helping the other time? Not so sure. Dont worry...

May God help Nigeria, sorry URA abi na UAR whichh if them self? wo... I'm tired jorgrin

Well said.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
Felicity001:

This is the truth and it will set free those that listen.

1. Army don't have any civil right over a civilian whatsoever, as a matter of fact they're not supposed to even have anything to do with a civilian, that's why the government keeps them in barracks only come out to create peace and orderliness when crisis is overwhelming for the police and most importantly for war fights.

2. It's an offence to both a military personnel and the person that called the military personnel on a civilian, under the law its called intimidation. The military personnel if reported will be sanctioned and quarried by his superior and the person who made the call will be charged by the NPA (if a civilian) or military police (if a fellow military personnel).

3. No military personnel can/has the power to arrest a civilian unless the state/country iz under a military rule. Police for civilian and Military Police (the once with red beret) for fellow military personnel (this sect of military are more intelligent and strong than the combat military men because their duty is for fellow military personals)

*** your ignorance also played out in the situation, but it's good you later intervened and thank your stars its not Lagos State Task Force that arrested that your driver. Those once na police them be anywhere they arrest your car in Lagos they take it straight down to Alausa. Those once don't listen to "abeg". They either auction your vehicle or you pay according to year and make of the car and the least they collect is N150k.

Sacking/changing of employees will not/never make any establishment better or progress better, do it unless when necessary but never to simple mistakes.
Mistake is inevitable in every human and the laws of the land makes it more interesting. Weather you accept it or not that driver is a better person today compare to the days he haven't had that experience. so he left with that experience to another employer the one you will hire next may not have had such experience before and might commit same in the future even if you like give daily warning "don't follow one way", then you may not be lucky with a 100k. He may even get himself or somebody else killed. I've seen it happened severally.***

So lets be wise in our decision making. Entrepreneurs in Nigeria are one of the best persons on planet earth weather they succeed or failed. Those that even failed are miles better. The reasons are obvious.

We were tought in business school, no employee is a waste... Also, its not business wise to allow a young trained (the one you've trained either with time, money or orientation) employee leave your establishment after. You'll need time to train and catch up another...

So be wise!
we are taught in business school to hire slow and fire fast

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
dav1002:

Pls do you have the recommended cvtf or know someone who has if yes, drop your number let me get one
signature
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...no be by madness o grin If u didn't have who to call, if u like comot cloth, wen u calm down u go pay d fine or negotiate.

Why you people think say I started the bragging from my post? Some of you don meet me one on one and does my personality ooze that kind of stupid bragging?

Omo I don move car from lagos to cross river without DL or tinted permit. I dont brag, I communicate with you, if you think madness light cigarette for ya head, o boy am an Educated Thug. I will give you stuff you wanted.

But on a lighter note if mention the commander man name here e go be like something, anybody wey know Muri street around 4 point will know the VIO office. The commander later after we don turn padi dey show the fetish stuff under his cloth say if say we later turn am to fight he will touch me with one and na house I go go die. Omo things be for this country how can a staff of ministry of transportation go dey pack body for war.

But all the same I dont brag neither will you see me break laws. The one way for Oshodi am talking na inside oshodi/mafoluku not task force for arena. I mean anything local government for Oshodi you re covered.

And the reason am giving that vouch na because you all be hustler so no point if we can help each other the little way we can. That is what I can help with.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
dav1002:

Its not about being bossy

I was at work so i called the mechanic to come pick it up

Nothing stops me from getting the fluid if i was chanced

Oga this I think is what you seek look for it in ladipo market yourself or any other trusted dealership around. Dru wont have it for you immediately since it's a car you make use of daily cos he may need it for one of his cars any moment.

Better still check in at radautoworks the first turn right immediately after the 2nd toll gate inward ikota/Ajah. The compound that welcomes you after that first turn right is rad auto work. You cant miss it.

The last I checked it was sold for 3 or 4k forgotten the actual amount, you'll be needing about 4-6ltrs of this.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
radautoworks:
we are taught in business school to hire slow and fire fast

No contradiction... We're on the same page.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
Blackbishop:

Why you people think say I started the bragging from my post? Some of you don meet me one on one and does my personality ooze that kind of stupid bragging?

And the reason am giving that vouch na because you all be hustler so no point if we can help each other the little way we can. That is what I can help with.

I like you already. You're a good man

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adolphus08(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
Pearl1910:

U see this life, u get what u bargain...it is for u what u say it is.

My advise for you...
Don't go for any long pick up...if u don't know what to do already, then u aren't following this thread well. I don't know if they are manipulating trips so u don't get bonus, but I know at night u may get long distance pickups so u may think they want to deprive u, whatever is d case, get above the manipulation. U have a full week to do just 50 or 55 trips and a full Saturday/Sunday to do just 9 or 10 trips, don't wait till die minutes to complete it.

Don't enter an obviously bad road, d worst rider can do is give u one star.

Politely decline entering flooded/water logged streets, u know d level of water that is detrimental to ur car... you r driving a car not a canoe.

Don't overload your car with person's or load.

Buy first grade tokunbo tyres, (summer or all weather) that type wey Gazzuzz dey sell, they cost a little more, but they will last you. And always gauge them properly 35psi max.

Finally, pray well daily on urself and ur car...every spirit of puncture tyre die by fire. cheesy grin

If you think u will drive a car for 10hrs a day, 6days a week and not have repairs/maintainance to do, u r joking.
Thanks my guy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
lanre2009:
guys pls is there a way i can pay bolt commission today and have it reflect immediately or within few hours in my account?
it's like saying you want Buhari to resign immediately grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2021
Felicity001:

Oga this I think is what you seek look for it in ladipo market yourself or any other trusted dealership around. Dru wont have it for you immediately since it's a car you make use of daily cos he may need it for one of his cars any moment.

Better still check in at radautoworks the first turn right immediately after the 2nd toll gate inward ikota/Ajah. The compound that welcomes you after that first turn right is rad auto work. You cant miss it.

The last I checked it was sold for 3 or 4k forgotten the actual amount, you'll be needing about 4-6ltrs of this.

Good luck.
Bros dat is 4 Honda automatic transmission, dis is wat he needs Honda CVT transmission fluid

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
Felicity001:

Jokes aside I dont think I can use a Corolla or a civic for more than 2yrs weather it's still in good shape or not.

Well, I can't explain further shall, my papa didn't live that kind life, so my brain has been programmed that way. You get. So if car is bought for business purpose and I've made the money out of it and can afford to get a better one then I sell off, count my profit or take my lose, ahead ahead.

Advancement is the watch word.

Okay o..keep it up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Felicity001:

Sake of exposure nko? Y u won know abi u won try am? Ezperience is d best teacher na I fit just give am a try... Follow on way on any major express way in a Monday or Friday morning within the hrs of 8am-12noon and 4pm-7pm.

U dey quick vex grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Slickleo:

Bros dat is 4 Honda automatic transmission, dis is wat he needs Honda CVT transmission fluid

Oh... His car is manual? I didn't know o, well, reason I said "this I think is what you need..."

Thanks for clearing out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
pope191:

U dey quick vex grin

Na cruise I dey My guy... Who born monkey to vex for him mamagrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Felicity001:

Oh... His car is manual? I didn't know o, well, reason I said "this I think is what you need..."

Thanks for clearing out
No CVT transmission is also automatic transmission bt is more advance Dan more automatic transmission
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Blackbishop:

Omo I don move car from lagos to cross river without DL or tinted permit. I dont brag, I communicate with you, if you think madness light cigarette for ya head, o boy am an Educated Thug. I will give you stuff you wanted.

But on a lighter note if mention the commander man name here e go be like something, anybody wey know Muri street around 4 point will know the VIO office. The commander later after we don turn padi dey show the fetish stuff under his cloth say if say we later turn am to fight he will touch me with one and na house I go go die. Omo things be for this country how can a staff of ministry of transportation go dey pack body for war.

But all the same I dont brag neither will you see me break laws. The one way for Oshodi am talking na inside oshodi/mafoluku not task force for arena. I mean anything local government for Oshodi you re covered.

I didnt say u started d bragging...u said u showed them madness and am saying irrespective of the craze and shege u were ready to dish out, they wouldn't have let your car if u didn't have d right connect.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
lanre2009:
guys pls is there a way i can pay bolt commission today and have it reflect immediately or within few hours in my account?

Not on a Sunday...but u can try, things may have changed. U will still pay it afteral

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kinkykinky2: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Blackbishop:

Bro I wasn't flexing muscle, I was not fixing car. on the paper written for me they wrote left the car and walked away. In fact e pain me say I don delete the videos. That was the point that got me mad first. I was asking the baba why didnt he asked them what transpire before issuing a ticket na the response make the matter scatter.... I dey always talk e get wetin I go do for lag wey I go they fear.

One point is never drag or insult them allow them do them worst and make your call jejely if you sabi. He started making calls for me that army captain na him son say dem go beat me. Immediately he dropped his call I first call OP MESA patrol commander Officer John if he is anywhere around island before I called the guy at Airforce base at ikeja. Then calling the Governor's army guy. All of them follow this man talk politely without flexing muscle before dem and dem no be riffraff .

I once mention it here that if anybody hold anyone of you for Oshodi call me. Make you pass 1 way you are covered. This is not mouth it is me paying my dues as at when due.

Bros, please how I fit reach u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
dru23:

My brother I no get power to dey explain.. The smart people here understand me ....i no get power to dey explain up and down.....

Keep in mind am not based in Nigeria ... You that is based in Nigeria should understand what am saying or trying to say ........i no get power bros to dey explain..........

It is not how the message is delivered that matters.. But did you get the message?

Yea i did just trying to avoid ppl coming for ur head grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
kinkykinky2:

Bros, please how I fit reach u

My Signature
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
If there is a take away from this @Bllackbishop story, its still the confirmation of my age long views that black people are devilishly satanic and occultically black hearted.

Just imagine that this issue degenerated into free for all blows. This is how a supposed government official would have injected a native cyanide into the blood stream of this hustling young man. Then the young man will go home thinking its a normal wound you sustain at fights not knowing that they have shot him with a traditional nuclear weapon (African style). At night... The rest will be history.

In summary brothers, try as much as you can to be closer to God at these trying times. The times are dark and darkness is hovering over Nigeria. Also, do not argue or fight anything you see on the street. Many are diabolical.

A living Goat will always be far more useful than a dead Lion. He who fights argues and runs away, lives to argue and runaway from the same fight another day. Selah.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Slickleo:

cvt too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Angelina996(f): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Slickleo:

What ur phone type

Does your phone type have something to do with it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Ceenelly(m), Doncyn01 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.