Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4734316 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
tunlapapa:

There was a day I took a disabled, at first, I was angry for the delay but the anger disappeared when I saw him.

He was carried by two men from his church into the vehicle and left alone for the trip.
On getting to the destination, I had no choice than to come down and carry him on his wheelchair. I pitied him as he could not even move himself.

One has to be grateful when one is abled.

I carry them a lot when I don't treat them base on pity but respect... I respect them a lot weather educated or illiterate and I envy their courage and tenacity.

The last one I carried was a Muslim, from Suru to Bariga area his grant father was a big Alfa and own a mosque in that Bariga area, forgotten the name of that street.

Very intelligent young man with open mind.

I've a bros too, works with Microsoft, at first I usually treat him out of pity but he made me understood I shouldn't because it make him feels and reminds him of his disability. Big bros oh, his first child(girl) graduated from the University of Pretoria... If you c this girl! Men!!! Mammy water pikin... Fine na understatement. I come dey ask myself na this one I won pity? Person wey even better pass 4 of BAZ00 type 10x? gringrin

Abeg make I run oo.

Donate your tear abeg I won use am do somethinggrin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
tunlapapa:

Felicity! You have been eyeing korope for sometime, here is an opportunity for you which is in your neighbourhood.

Lol...

May God not allow us go down the peaking of life. I don't aspire to buy a land in lekki through driving of bike and korope... I like my health.

grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
tunlapapa:

There was a day I took a disabled, at first, I was angry for the delay but the anger disappeared when I saw him.

He was carried by two men from his church into the vehicle and left alone for the trip.
On getting to the destination, I had no choice than to come down and carry him on his wheelchair. I pitied him as he could not even move himself.

One has to be grateful when one is abled.

Most of the time we take it for granted and over work the body.
Heard there was shoot out at costain/Iponri and robbery on eko bridge today.
Only God has been helping us in this hustle
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by victormartyn(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Good evening Kings!
Abeg how person fit take collect him money from this werey wey say network bad and he go transfer later since friday that I've been calling him fa.

The money no small��

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2021
AeroplaneApple:

Those are scammers. I hope you didn't give them any sensitive information
Got the number from verified Twitter handle @gtb_help
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2021
victormartyn:
Good evening Kings!
Abeg how person fit take collect him money from this werey wey say network bad and he go transfer later since friday that I've been calling him fa.

The money no small��
it happened to me on friday too, took this girls from ilaje bariga to cubana montana, I report her to indriver tho

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2021
Comrades, my Hub is humming.
Please which one is better between changing the Hub and changing the bearing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2021
tunlapapa:

Felicity! You have been eyeing korope for sometime, here is an opportunity for you which is in your neighbourhood.

That guy enh... him dey worry me i swear I no know weather I collect him wife or babegrin

Tye guy na problemgringrin

Me korope cannyou imagine! Go no go let Nigeria hard reach that level

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

Assurance!!! Driver can carry car and have serious problems before one week reach sef...

Speaking from experience

A deposit (specific amount of money) should be in order.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by johndho(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hello guys, am in need of a car for rent, I an Uber driver, and have been on Uber before. Please if you have a car or any link. Please share me.
My location is Lagos
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maclatunji: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
maclatunji:
Drivers contacting me via WhatsApp on 08085404500 getting registered, getting started.

Requirements

✓Car model must be 2000 or newer
✓Car must have Lagos vehicle license
✓Driving with Uber or Bolt(Taxify) with an active profile OR Has a PCC specimen documents ( Police Character certificate)
Photo information required
*1. Photo of the vehicle from the front*
*2. Photo of Lagos vehicle licence*
*3. Photo of driver's licence (front side)*
*4. Photo of you holding your driver's licence.*
*5. Screenshot of Uber or taxify profile OR Photo of police character certificate.

We accept Sienna and Wagon too if the year matches.

I know drivers would be chasing me later, only sharp guys would make a move initially.

In the last 2 years received probably over 500 calls over this process.

A lot of drivers call me and ask: "what is Police Character Certificate and why should they get it?" Well, you can use other app's registration as evidence. If you want to avoid the hassle of going to the police office issuing PCC as a first time e-taxi signee, I can guide you through an alternative process.

You can reach me on my number 08085404500.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
donfortune48:
Comrades, my Hub is humming.
Please which one is better between changing the Hub and changing the bearing.

Change bearing it will last with good grease

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ppl way Dy chop dis stew make una pay tithe oh grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
BAZ001:

Lori Iro

I will never deliberately break any traffic rules even at night, I’m already learning how to live abroad. I’m not an Hoodlum driver.
If you know you have mind call out the driver here let us know the New chief of Hoodlum driver who is stronger than Feli.

But where and why do you keep getting hoodlums as drivers? Just asking for other partners

[img]https://media./images/e23c56c080fa62284d8eab49250530d8/tenor.gif[/img]

Ask your fellow hoodlum friends... U all know urself
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
BAZ001:

Most of the time we take it for granted and over work the body.
Heard there was shoot out at costain/Iponri and robbery on eko bridge today.
Only God has been helping us in this hustle

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
dav1002:

I've called the numbers on her signature but its all not going through

Pls madam rad if you see this please holla

I really need the fluid

My no is 09063221510
the numbers are only on during business hours 9am-5pm but you can drop parts request 24/7 at https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/parts-request
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
Slickleo:
Ppl way Dy chop dis stew make una pay tithe oh grin
Will traffic and flood allow u enjoy the stew grin ?

Me dey house dey prepare for weekend own, nah that one sweet pass. The Aroma and the taste is different cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Felicity001:

Lol...

May God not allow us go down the peaking of life. I don't aspire to buy a land in lekki through driving of bike and korope... I like my health.

grin

Get rich or Die trying grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
Slickleo:

Change bearing it will last with good grease

I don already pay for a toks hub oh!
15k each.

Just spent 51k like this.
2 front hubs, 3 engine seatings.

I never Pay for labour yet.

And I'll be servicing my car next week.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
maclatunji:

In the last 2 years received probably over 500 calls over this process.

A lot of drivers call me and ask: "what is Police Character Certificate and why should they get it?" Well, you can use other app's registration as evidence. If you want to avoid the hassle of going to the police office issuing PCC as a first time e-taxi signee, I can guide you through an alternative process.

You can reach me on my number 08085404500.

Welldone sir.
It's been a while.

Your indriver wey you market give us that time don dey gather ground.
I laughed at you then. And I now admire your determination.

congratulations!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
donfortune48:

15k each.

With 10k-14k u would hv gotten good bearings dat will last.
3 engine seatings all@ once men dats not good
The God Lord is your strength, u go recover d money soonest
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dav1002(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
radautoworks:
the numbers are only on during business hours 9am-5pm but you can drop parts request 24/7 at https://www.mrtransmissionmilexnigeria.com/parts-request

Thanks madam rad
Though I've ordered from Luvinghubby and it got delivered yesterday

Ive not driven the car since the wrong cvt oil that was used to service the gear but intend changing the oil over the weekend though

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Slickleo:

With 10k-14k u would hv gotten good bearings dat will last.
3 engine seatings all@ once men dats not good
The God Lord is your strength, u go recover d money soonest

10k for each? Or for the two?

Please if you know a brand of bearing that last, let me know.
I plan to change the bearing on these two and keep them.

It'll still come in handy one day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
donfortune48:

Btw 10k-14k for d 2
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maclatunji: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
donfortune48:

Welldone sir.
It's been a while.

Your indriver wey you market give us that time don dey gather ground.
I laughed at you then. And I now admire your determination.

Thanks bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
donfortune48:

15k each.

How many times do you change all that in a month and It’s just 1week net ... according to pearl1910.
You will get it back by sunday.

To dey do major car fixing in dis hustle dey pepper body.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
donfortune48:

There is an original bearing...grey in colour. Last time I bought it was 8k. Serving for almost 1yr now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
Slickleo:

Btw 10k-14k for d 2

Okay.

Do you know the name of good ones?

I remember Jpwor... Talk about one then.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
BAZ001:

How many times do you change all that in a month and It’s just 1week net ... according to pearl1910.
You will get it back by sunday.

To dey do major car fixing in dis hustle dey pepper body.

Baba leave those ones.
I've always been on your side.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

There is an original bearing...grey in colour. Last time I bought it was 8k. Serving for almost 1yr now

I wish I can get the name sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
donfortune48:

Baba leave those ones.
I've always been on your side.

[img]https://media1./images/7d5b9d7341d10667f2867a892370eb28/tenor.gif?itemid=13738821[/img]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: northbird, JustAboyy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.