Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4798747 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) (3688) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
AngryIgboDon:
If there is a take away from this @Bllackbishop story, its still the confirmation of my age long views that black people are devilishly satanic and occultically black hearted.

Just imagine that this issue degenerated into free for all blows. This is how a supposed government official would have injected a native cyanide into the blood stream of this hustling young man. Then the young man will go home thinking its a normal wound you sustain at fights not knowing that they have shot him with a traditional nuclear weapon (African style). At night... The rest will be history.

In summary brothers, try as much as you can to be closer to God at these trying times. The times are dark and darkness is hovering over Nigeria. Also, do not argue or fight anything you see on the street. Many are diabolical.

A living Goat will always be far more useful than a dead Lion. He who fights argues and runs away, lives to argue and runaway from the same fight another day. Selah.
True, one gat to be careful.
Just that we don't like the way you disappeared after promising Felicity bag of fish.
Abi na Lori ror?
grin

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Blood money

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2021
GeneralZodd:
Blood money

Go and move Lagos!

You have our blessings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Felicity001:

Oga this I think is what you seek look for it in ladipo market yourself or any other trusted dealership around. Dru wont have it for you immediately since it's a car you make use of daily cos he may need it for one of his cars any moment.

Better still check in at radautoworks the first turn right immediately after the 2nd toll gate inward ikota/Ajah. The compound that welcomes you after that first turn right is rad auto work. You cant miss it.

The last I checked it was sold for 3 or 4k forgotten the actual amount, you'll be needing about 4-6ltrs of this.

Good luck.
What he have is Honda City not civic. Honda City use cvt oil and the recommended oil is Honda cvt not Honda dw1

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
deedee44:

As in ehn, I wonder what kind of brainwash strong like this abi na juju. If they order dem dis ones enter fire dem go sing and rejoice enter o
Imagine, dem go follow dey lament ooo but because of 1kg rice and ororo, during the election. Their brainbox go stop working

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
shollywendy1:

Imagine, dem go follow dey lament ooo but because of 1kg rice and ororo, during the election. Their brainbox go stop working

grin brain box

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
It don dey gbona feli feli.
Felicity , it don dey make sense

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mabeni(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kindly link me up. I need a car on rental
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
dru23:

Unfortunately most people want the finer things in life.. But they don't have the guts to do it ... Entrepreneur is not for everyone . for people to exceed above average in life . you have to go above and beyond... These guys are not build the way you are built. People are not willing to work and put in the time to achieve things.. If you know the amount of hours sacrifice the likes of Dangote, Adenuga and co put in to become where they are today.. The average mind will not comprehend it. This is why alot of rich guys will not tell you how to make money. They will tell to go figure it out on ur own.....

Absolutely
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:09am On Jun 07, 2021
Impulse80:

You've spoken the unbiased truth without being condescending or demeaning to anyone. Thank you for this.
Sometime last year I bought a minibus (korope), because I wanted to supplement my day job that only pays about 100k per month. After making enquiries and driving part time I found out realised I could make my monthly salary in two weeks. Why would I now want to stay at that job when I can better my life in a shorter time frame?

My advice to anyone considering e-hailing is simple. Nothing good comes easy, if you see something wey go give you money faster that is legit, do it! Na who get money fit progress come talk of going abroad.

Exactly, that's how I started oo. I was already making my monthly salary driving after work and on weekends. It was very easy for me to decide...4yrs down d line, no regrets, I have too much to show for it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 1:16am On Jun 07, 2021
Felicity001:

yeye guy grin

Ok make I react to your post b4 you go c9me think say I dey beef you.

How dare you think in your little mind that a customer care rep who earns N70k (b4 task oh) can work for 3yrs and japa or get a better job?

Why u dey always mumu your self and displaying your ignorance online all the time self?

Come, you don ever come across anybody that works as a customer care agent with say MTN or Airtel b4? Those guys don't have a life believe me when I tell you this. 4days stretch and 3days off... They spend 2days sleeping and the other 1 day washing their cloths and going back to work to resume a 24hrs/4days without sleeping again... This raining season thats coming now na serious challenge to them because sites are always going down due to rainfall and wind. Watin you even know about Nigeria labour market self? Where have you worked b4? You get certificate? You dey mumu ooo.

So it's a thing of pride for a masters degree holder to take a job that pays below 100k? Chai! See how foolish you're? I'd rather not waste my money on a child for him/her to have a MSc and pick a job that pays that less. Let that child go learn a trade then I establish him then cime back after he's 24 and compare the one with a PhD.

You even talked of traveling abroad or getting a better job? Which job? For where? Inside this obodo 9ja? Guy be careful with me ooh

Its a different thing if the job is a staffing job or with attractive salary( say 300k above) self not a contract job. Do you know how many have worked with Shell, Chevron,Mobil and many commercial banks as contract workers for 10, 15, 20yrs and above without any significant progress in life apart from having children and training them to secondary or the lucky ones to tertiary level? The day the company decides to drop them is the end. No benefit, no nothing just the salary for the numbers of days the person worked in that particular month. That's all! The person is left with virtually nothing to go home with. All his youthful life wasted! No strength to hustle again. Those are the old men you see driving uber today. I pity them ooh.

young man, no let me vex ooo.

Do you have an idea of the kinds of achievement an average hard working and intelligent uber driver can achieved in just a little space of time say 3yrs? I know a few who have built house, invest in business and are still driving till today. Graduates oooh. So dont say what you don't know or have first hand experience about plz.

Those people that first started Uber when it first came into Nigeria go and make a finding of how their lives is now, the ones that have sense oooh not people like you.

Abeg no read this post finish go drink snipper oo na in peace I come oogrin
I have being following your quote, yes you have being helpful but bros you feel you know it all, sometimes you will just type full textbook one sense no go dey inside. Lemme point out where u bleeped up, for the career aspect you decided to see only the lazy ones who did not save nor established themself for raining days as a case study, and for e hailing you choose the strong hardworking one. Olodo Na u b. What makes you feel slot of people have not use 70k job as a lift off, and wat makes u feel some uber/bolt driver that has being driving for 2 years and nothing to show for it. You don't use personality to condem a job, I have seen people use work in chevron and nothing to show for it Las Las and I have still still people in that same chevron making it big with or without the company, same with shoe maker Abi no b here person buy house for Lekki with Okada (lwkmd) wat my oga @bazoo is just saying is dashboard deceive and it's true, use e hailing well you Hamer , use career job well you still cashout Las Las is has to the with how discipline the person his.

I drop my pen

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:26am On Jun 07, 2021
GeneralZodd:
Blood money

Lolz... Around 6pm...I just open app, see red everywhere, I kissed my wife, told her am coming now now. Fast forward to 11.30pm and I have grossed ... Make I no talk, before hyenas come for me grin

Na my rating I dey look now, because some riders see their p today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:44am On Jun 07, 2021
frubben:
I have being following your quote, yes you have being helpful but bros you feel you know it all, sometimes you will just type full textbook one sense no go dey inside. Lemme point out where u bleeped up, for the career aspect you decided to see only the lazy ones who did not save nor established themself for raining days as a case study, and for e hailing you choose the strong hardworking one. Olodo Na u b. What makes you feel slot of people have not use 70k job as a lift off, and wat makes u feel some uber/bolt driver that has being driving for 2 years and nothing to show for it. You don't use personality to condem a job, I have seen people use work in chevron and nothing to show for it Las Las and I have still still people in that same chevron making it big with or without the company, same with shoe maker Abi no b here person buy house for Lekki with Okada (lwkmd) wat my oga @bazoo is just saying is dashboard deceive and it's true, use e hailing well you Hamer , use career job well you still cashout Las Las Vegas it has to the with how discipline the person his.

I drop my pen

[img]https://media./images/a87a35975f8219543739eb82eda8e290/tenor.gif[/img]

Full textbook no single sense is there ?
Get ready for more textbooks because dt guy doesn’t get tired.

I don keep quiet experience is the best teacher.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lanre2009: 5:10am On Jun 07, 2021
Thanks boss, i was able to get a card trip that reduced my commission, so i was able to hit my daily target.......

Pearl1910:

Not on a Sunday...but u can try, things may have changed. U will still pay it afteral

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 8:05am On Jun 07, 2021
Be Cautious and obtain a detailed vehicle history report from computerglobal which can reveal many hidden problems from a vehicle’s past, including flood titles,recalls and more, and also will indicate if a vehicle has been registered in at-risk areas during flood and hurricane seasons.
Consumers could end up saving a great deal of time and money in repairing damages that were unbeknownst to them with they made the purchase.
Tested and Trusted Service.

Contact us on Whats-app now 08060365068 for Instant Vehicle History Report & Custom Duty verification

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2021
Felicity001:

See pictures of the incident that happened btw me and the military man I share where sometimes ago.

na madam trx money to me wey i take settle the matter b4 wahala turn casala...

You know how many bullet that woman don collect for you and drivers?

That you driver try at all... He's even lucky they even bill am b4 self, LAG Task Force will never collect bribe from you neither will they even talk with you. The moment they accustomed you they take evident, order you out of the car if you refuse to wind down or get down they'll break your glass or force you out.

I say, the man I helped released his car along with my was with his 1yr 6months old girl alone in the car. Another guy(EOD) was trying to run they hit his car with theirs destroying his headlamp, windscreen, bumper, radiator, condenser.

One-way? Not even my late father will order me and I'll listen especially in some areas and express.

Now, look at those pictures closely does it look like I hit anybody ni, no scratch no nothing, na me even dey front... Funny enough self see the guy motorgrin

Chief Hoodlum driver,
You are still trying to shalaye what happened in 1916 when we @ Dru have moved on.

Dru23 eye go don see pepper for drivers hand.
Imagine dropping 100k once to bail his car, that’s 1 month rental fee.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 9:29am On Jun 07, 2021
BAZ001:

Chief Hoodlum driver,
You are still trying to shalaye what happened in 1916 when we @ Dru have moved on.

Dru eye go don see pepper for drivers hand.
Imagine dropping 100k once to bail his car, that’s 1 month rental fee.

leave am , shebi him dey say e-hailing Na d koko, and that's just to mention a few o from his experience with just one driver.

Posting dashboard without posting the numerous risk involve. Dash board wey include bolt discount stupid bonus lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:54am On Jun 07, 2021
frubben:
leave am , shebi him dey say e-hailing Na d koko, and that's just to mention a few o from his experience with just one driver.

Posting dashboard without posting the numerous risk involve. Dash board wey include bolt discount stupid bonus lol

Lolz...no be stupid bonus, if u no fit chop am no cry foul. Many drivers are cresting bonus week in week out. Do u ask people working on oil rigs for the risk involved even when u know many of them don't earn upto 400k a month. If u see opportunity to join Police or Military Short Service, u will jump in even when u know the risk involved. Biko lemme hear word with risk.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2021
#No risk, No gain
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2021
Good morning all, ehailing work is only profitable if u can get trouble free car or not get lemon car and also good fuel economy because bad fuel economy car go chop ur money finish B4 car go get problem.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...no be stupid bonus, if u no fit chop am no cry foul. Many drivers are cresting bonus week in week out. Do u ask people working on oil rigs for the risk involved even when u know many of them don't earn upto 400k a month. If u see opportunity to join Police or Military Short Service, u will jump in even when u know the risk involved. Biko lemme hear word with risk.
God forbid, unto wetin now police and mi wetin, I dey crase. FYI am from a military background, so joining no b my problem ( I don't fancy dem at all most especially dere life style). I chop dere weekend bonus every weekend(lwkmd) am even thinking of chasing the week own 16k for 35 trips grin

We are not saying e hailing does not pay, it pays but let's not deceive others that we earn 200k every week shuuuuu and e hailing risk pass oil rigs worker own o. Oil rig workers are concern about their safety mainly. You see this our job, you are concern about yours, your client, your car, pedestrians, delivery bike men(stupid people) bike men , hawkers. Alert always (police, lasman, lastgirl grin, agbero, VIO, FRSC ).

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 10:51am On Jun 07, 2021
Slickleo:
Good morning all, ehailing work is only profitable if u can get trouble free car or not get lemon car and also good fuel economy because bad fuel economy car go chop ur money finish B4 car go get problem.
if we can get a state free if all does useless agents of uber/bolt angry grin den I will agree
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThatNiccur: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz... Around 6pm...I just open app, see red everywhere, I kissed my wife, told her am coming now now. Fast forward to 11.30pm and I have grossed ... Make I no talk, before hyenas come for me grin

Na my rating I dey look now, because some riders see their p today.

Based on my experience in the hustle, I'd share one tip here.

One of the best times to cash out on the hustle is the first week of every month...the week after salary has been paid. Every day, for about two weeks straight, you'd make a good amount, but the peak is usually the first few days and the very first weekend (Friday, Saturday, and the 1st Sunday of the month). Activities begin to go down gradually, because people are probably exhausting their cash and need to manage, person wey dey jump bus, go go back to bus, less outings and dinner dates and all of that, less hang-outs and waka waka.

Takes experience to figure this out, positioning and strategy is key.

Cheers!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frubben(m): 11:43am On Jun 07, 2021
ThatNiccur:

One of the best times to cash out on the hustle is the first week of every month...the week after salary has been paid. Every day, for about two weeks straight, you'd make a good amount, but the peak is usually the first few days and the very first weekend (Friday, Saturday, and the 1st Sunday of the month). Activities begin to go down gradually, because people are probably exhausting their cash and need to manage, person wey dey jump bus, go go back to bus, less outings and dinner dates and all of that, less hang-outs and waka waka.

Cheers!
you are wise. God bless you for dis
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
ThatNiccur:

Cheers!

I think say Na only me notice am. So true !
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Pearl1910:
#No risk, No gain

I like you already. You're a realist.

Ehailing pays. Whether you agree or not! As a driver rental or otherwise 50-90k is certain for you every other month except car issues which can't be ruled out.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
Everywhere tomatoes.

Na ratings go suffer am grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Gentlelife50:

True, one gat to be careful.
Just that we don't like the way you disappeared after promising Felicity bag of fish.
Abi na Lori ror?
grin

Lol... Na cruise we all dey only a few take things to heart and then hate

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
frubben:
God forbid, unto wetin now police and mi wetin, I dey crase. FYI am from a military background, so joining no b my problem ( I don't fancy dem at all most especially dere life style). I chop dere weekend bonus every weekend(lwkmd) am even thinking of chasing the week own 16k for 35 trips grin

We are not saying e hailing does not pay, it pays but let's not deceive others that we earn 200k every week shuuuuu and e hailing risk pass oil rigs worker own o. Oil rig workers are concern about their safety mainly. You see this our job, you are concern about yours, your client, your car, pedestrians, delivery bike men(stupid people) bike men , hawkers. Alert always (police, lasman, lastgirl grin, agbero, VIO, FRSC ).

You dey Chop am and u dey call am stupid bonus...no worry u go soon purge cheesy grin

My papa na retired Colonel...no be by military background again o...naija don cast, if u don't have the money to pay, fogerit.

Who dey earn 200k a week?

Your last statement is very valid sha. But my point is irrespective of risks in other jobs, it doesn't stop people from still taking those jobs.

Modify: everybody that owns a car and or drives also has these concerns.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
dav1002:

Pls do you have the recommended cvtf or know someone who has if yes, drop your number let me get one

Sorry for late reply bro... I don't have the recommended Cvtf. You can search for radauto on nairaland she should be able to assist you ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Premium VIN Checks & Reports

https://www.nairaland.com/CarGuideNG

+2347011116171 Direct WhatsApp Chat

+234-701-111-6171. SMS/Call/Whatsapp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Bolt keeps giving me 55 trips every other week and i hv not for once met it grin can't they just give me back my 35trips jeje grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) (3688) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.