Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4801145 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) (3772) (3773) (3774) ... (5699) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Crvrider:

Next year April will make my naija use 3yrs. I really don't know why them dey cast NAIA use cars like this. If I spend 200k on my car now if them no tell you you no go know say na naija use.

Give it to an uber driver for 6 months grin. And get back to me

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
centuryman:
Please, which gear oil do you use now?

Bro how far ? Hope u good ? How is .......never mind
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
dru23:

Give it to an uber driver for 6 months grin. And get back to me

Used the said car for uber and indriver. Though I drove myself.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
Crvrider:

Used the said car for uber and indriver. Though I drove myself.

Still give to an uber driver for 6months bro.. You can't compare they way u drive ur own car to the way another will

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=dru23 post=103322606][/quote]

Oga dru nah so d post hit u? U have to quote it thrice grin Dangote get money pass u, keep calm grin

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
dru23:

Your pettiness is legendary, if not for the little respect I have for u, I would have just leave my 5 yrs old cousin toys for u, I belive u will b needing it.

Wow! Can't believe u have all d time in the world to go dig into my past, I don't live there anymore, u won't find me there boss and beside that car belongs to a friend, who have some financial issue at that said point in time. He end up selling the car with one of d back leg having problem for 400k, felt for him, but thank God today he have 2 cars, living in his house with 2 kids. If men were God?

Cross check d number, is not mine.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2021
Crvrider:

Next year April will make my naija use 3yrs. I really don't know why them dey cast NAIA use cars like this. If I spend 200k on my car now if them no tell you you no go know say na naija use.

Volume pls.. for those at d back

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
pope191:

Adim! Adim!! Ban donfortune48, how can he say someone bought a lemon in foreign currency. Thats very wrong nah, even if he's right, I'm not saying he's right o, he should also consider that someone just spent money on glorified foreign limca. In peace, I'm coming

Crvrider:

Nothing when man do when people no go talk. Na so the other time them talk say rust everywhere...now na foreign lemon. And then after preaching Mobil 1 for so many years, now na oil technology then Mobil xhp american spec...

I can understand foreign lemon but
oil technology and foreign limca beats my imagination

[img]https://media./images/425b8f35a4c0ae1b5590356bc83ef625/tenor.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
pope191:

Boss we been hold u in high esteem, no they Fall our hands like this. All ur write up is honestly not making any sense, all you say is you r going to make profit in the long run, yet you still say I might wonder how you make profit, is it not in long run again? grin you are in USA, we thank God on behalf of you, how is life over there in Jupiter? Do they give u cars for free dia? If no, in good faith state ur total cost of landing a car to earth and puttin it up to ur deceptive "uber standard".

Naija used won't last 6 months on a lucky hand, and mine is going 2 yrs now, whose report do u want me to believe like this?

You get money pass me grin Dangote self get money pass u, nah so me self take get money pass Baz001. Is there any sense in this? 7 billion people on the face of the earth with 7 billion different realities. Wake up menh! Wetin face me nah d back u go deh see. No emotions, just reality, if I go emotional on u, I'll use foul words.

U say a busines man will never reveal his trade secret? And you measure or access me within the horizon of ur window? U still support someone displaying dashboard here, that's dumb boss, get of dat powder, it zaps thinking

Finally I give up, I can’t catch up with the speed of this thread.
But why is my name mentioned here in the midst of dis gbas gbos ?
Na me poor pass for this whole thread ?

Lord have mercy on me, I want to be d next bill gate

[img]https://c./5Bz8G3lAqkAAAAAd/confused-Steve-harvey.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Status200788: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
dru23:

Bro this is low mhen.....

How this wan take enter the question he asked?

Pope drop mic

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
pope191:

Boss we been hold u in high esteem, no they Fall our hands like this. All ur write up is honestly not making any sense, all you say is you r going to make profit in the long run, yet you still say I might wonder how you make profit, is it not in long run again? grin you are in USA, we thank God on behalf of you, how is life over there in Jupiter? Do they give u cars for free dia? If no, in good faith state ur total cost of landing a car to earth and puttin it up to ur deceptive "uber standard".

Naija used won't last 6 months on a lucky hand, and mine is going 2 yrs now, whose report do u want me to believe like this?

You get money pass me grin Dangote self get money pass u, [b]nah so me self take get money pass Baz001. [/b]Is there any sense in this? 7 billion people on the face of the earth with 7 billion different realities. Wake up menh! Wetin face me nah d back u go deh see. No emotions, just reality, if I go emotional on u, I'll use foul words.

U say a busines man will never reveal his trade secret? And you measure or access me within the horizon of ur window? U still support someone displaying dashboard here, that's dumb boss, get of dat powder, it zaps thinking
Bazoo, come and declare your asset. We really need to know your net worth to proof alhaji pope wrong

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2021
pope191:

Your pettiness is legendary, if not for the little respect I have for u, I would have just leave my 5 yrs old cousin toys for u, I belive u will b needing it.

Wow! Can't believe u have all d time in the world to go dig into my past, I don't live there anymore, u won't find me there boss and beside that car belongs to a friend, who have some financial issue at that said point in time. He end up selling the car with one of d back leg having problem for 400k, felt for him, but thank God today he have 2 cars, living in his house with 2 kids. If men were God?

Cross check d number, is not mine.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
radautoworks:

This is where my own comes from. Where does yours? KNOW THE SOURCE OF YOUR OIL.

My source ?
Very simple
Mobil xhp, Lagos Nigeria
It can never finish or get out of stock.

So mama Radu na bae, sisi wey package ?

[img]https://media./images/78a61344f00a4344a002150a6961696c/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2021
BAZ001:

Good morning Bazz001 how is your significant other doing? or others. You guys are such a good couple

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chloride6: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
radautoworks:

If that's the way you choose to interprete what I said I'm not going to argue with you.

In regards to liqui-moly not being popular, those who use it know how valuable it is so yes, there is a niche market.

As far as your challenge, I've already done it and so have a few NLers. And guess what? I'm right.

Not only that, I have repeatedly posted the provenance of mine. Has your seller?

My brother, market dey for everyone whether na oil or engine replace or rebuild. grin

Gift cards ..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Crvrider:

I am glade you got the point. But someone who quoted earlier did not.

On a more lighter note the image below was what I saw online today. So for those of you wearing your "crocs" in public and raising flags be careful.

BAZ001 AND CO TAKE NOTE

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
BAZ001:

My source ?
Very simple
Mobil xhp, Lagos Nigeria

Is that what Centuryman told you last nite..or you told him that?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
BAZ001:

Good for you. As for me, I can never meet up from where I last stopped since I joined WhatsApp group created by one of us here, the group is strictly for great minds on the Uber/bolt hustle....

Follow link below to join the WhatsApp group (Forum)... But note the kick out in the group is serious...
Link below Note: there are spaces in between the links, so u have to copy the link out and remove the space to make the link valid.

https://chat. what sapp. com/ GsF9zy7 gFlt4EIC zvrihCt

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
shollywendy1:

Bazoo, come and declare your asset. We really need to know your net worth to proof alhaji pope wrong

Pls pls don’t bring me into dis war this weekend It’s sweet to be watching war film from outside .

But to honest, I’m richer than pope191 and all of them at dru23.
Na me and sisi Radautoworks dey dsame category “money bags”, “no noise” “no forming wannabe “

No bring my leg out pls

[img]https://media1./images/55be23725aa45d255b1776b25ca2e2e0/tenor.gif?itemid=9768731[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
BAZ001:

Pls pls don’t bring me into dis war this weekend It’s sweet to be watching war film from outside .

Na me and sisi Radautoworks dey dsame category “money bags”, “no noise” “no forming wannabe “

No bring my leg out pls

[img]https://media1./images/55be23725aa45d255b1776b25ca2e2e0/tenor.gif?itemid=9768731[/img]

Lolzz.
And you've been driving one car for 9years now.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
dru23:

Good morning Bazz001 how is your significant other doing? or others. You guys are such a good couple

Face pope191 and avoid me.
I no get strength I’m trying to catch up.

Wait include in your by force 50k challenge that the top 3 highest earners must post working hours too.
Let’s see how many hours was put in to get the results.

And avoid me oooh.

[img]https://media1./images/d0e62c717655e4b69b95ffa64d0b6a69/tenor.gif?itemid=19490145[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
BAZ001:

No bring my leg out pls

That means DeeDee and mrjaydee are richer than you.
Because from their net worth, they are still richer than madam radautoworks.
Abi na lie I lie?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sincerely, Im loving Dru and pope cruise.
It's very peaceful. No insults, no direct shading.
I respect you guys

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
centuryman:
Please, which gear oil do you use now?

They have 2 types tho, the fake and origin. Contact dru23 or lovinghubby for original

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2021
shollywendy1:

That means DeeDee and mrjaydee are richer than you.
Because from their net worth, they are still richer than madam radautoworks.
Abi na lie I lie?

Premium Violence ear and dear grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2021
InfinityEstates:
How do you guys cope with the sm[size=8pt][/size]ell abi na pungent odour coming from riders. Some na mouth odour (and they wouldn't stop talking), some body odour, some just finished taking weed, some wack perfumes that would want to make you puke. Na God dey help person sha.

Then there's this entitlement mentality that some would have, which you'll think you are used to, but then you'll just see someone display a new one that would make you just shake your head.

So last night I picked up a guy from the mall. He bought half bag of rice and some other things sha. Got to his estate and after going through bad roads he pointed at his gate that I should honk. In my mind I was like hope this wère doesn't expect me to drive in o (e no dey hard dem). I just parked in front of the gate, honked and ended the trip. He was like oga you have to enter, I cannot carry that bag of rice. In my mind, see this guy o, because of 25kg rice wey you buy I just told him I don't drive into compounds in the night. As I looked through the rear view mirror, if you see eye wey this guy look me ehn, I just smiled in my head. I know last last na rating no suffer am. But then again, what goes down must surely go up.

grin Nose mask, I wear mine all the time. That way I wouldn't know what they smell like and it prevents me from talking to riders. Also, saves me from infectious diseases.

I haven't been on Uber for over five months now. Planning on getting back on the road real soon. Wearing of mask whenever I have a rider has to be one of my come back strategies. Covid or not, it saves a lot.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Status200788:

Bro this is low mhen.....

How this wan take enter the question he asked?

Pope drop mic

Nah cruising boss... nothing deh happen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
donfortune48:

Lolzz.
And you've been driving one car for 9years now.

Wait ooh
You guys have been waiting for me to come online ?
See shorts from all angles

1. How do you know that’s the only car I have ? How many times have heard sisi Radautoworks mention the number of her cars ?
Unlike some people that will count fleet of cars and how many they want to add before end of year. Empty vessel loudest noise.

2. Do you know the car I drive now? Dt Camry was just wasting away dts why I use it for Uber ?
You don’t know sisi radautoworks new car too ( we don’t shout about Our latest cars ). Broke ass will buy one car and shout to the whole world like say we care. Msheewww

3. Lastly I can guess your net worth cos you too quickly display your 2010 car that is still on the way. Who buys a 2010 car in 2021?
God hey.
Did you see me post any of my car papers ? Once you are big you are big

Shollywendy1 see what you have caused ?

I’m out of here before una finish me

[img]https://media1./images/9854b2dbd0659884db0b3d9510c8b2f6/tenor.gif?itemid=20918153[/img]

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
dru23:

Madame u want steal my client.... It is well o.. There is God o
haba nau. I waited for you to answer. I no for do that kin tin when you are always referring people. Oya sorry.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2021
BAZ001:

I can understand foreign lemon but
oil technology and foreign limca beats my imagination

[img]https://media./images/425b8f35a4c0ae1b5590356bc83ef625/tenor.gif[/img]

So nah because of this glorified foreign limca oga dru23 face me with chemical weapon. Oga dru23, oya sorry! No vex, u know I always root for u. Donfortunate48 u see what ur foreign lemon statement won put me for trouble.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
BAZ001:

My source ?
Very simple
Mobil xhp, Lagos Nigeria

Take your time. This "sisi" thing is sweeting me small. 6'5" Pikin for college dem dey call me sisi grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3768) (3769) (3770) (3771) (3772) (3773) (3774) ... (5699) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Gr8mind07(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.