Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735083 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3770) (3771) (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by centuryman(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Okay....thanks.

@mama rad, food don land.....biko this oyel na how much?

dru23:

I just saw it na for Honda Civic ..... Fake plenty for market.. Ask Radauto for price.....She be American like me.. So I guarantee her product
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
radautoworks:
like a literal plane pilot? Pm me
I wish grin I meant Uber/bolt driver Abuja based. Thanks ma'am

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
radautoworks:

If you get this image lolz

If you don't.. Follow me and Dru go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLDitGAUrno

I hustle too but I don't mind you showing me the ropes provided it doesn't require me answering the following:

DoB
Marital status
Home address
What type of car I drive
My eating habits...

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
shollywendy1:

Why you wan cast me now?
Atleast , you for just agree say banwa like egba people
What if person wey wan epp me dey read comments? Abeg o grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmygzy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
Good evening . Hope our day is going on well. Please i want to ask if there is anyone that have a car for rental to please contact me on 07062309908. I stay in Igando Area.
Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
I disagree with the last part though. I think Cheerfulgiver is a case study. In peace I'm still coming. cool
dru23:

The honest truth here is we are on a different level. The reason is am based in the USA and am closer to the market than you.
Meaning that I can source for cars alot cheaper and faster than you. And sourcing for dollars is alot cheaper for me .........so let us get right down to business below......

In any business you do . you either in for the long term or short and you either have small capital or large capital.. Another advantage I have over you ....

Since I have the capital and competitive edge over you .I decided to go for the long term investment. Meaning that I might not make huge profit at the beginning . but if I do things the right way I will make profit later on in the business......

Tokunbo vs Naija used cars ......We all know for a fact that naija used cars on uber is a big risk. There are so many hidden problems that will cost short term or long term......
Naija used cars on uber will more than likely to break down than a tokunbo car. Each time your car is sitting at the mechanic you are losing money . Your lossing down time . you have to take those down time as part of your losses.

And we all know that at times before a mechanic attends to you it might few days to few hours. You still have to calculate those time has lost revenue....

Tokunbo cars..... Since my uber cars are Tokunbo. It will cost me more upfront vs Naija used cars. But I will not suffer as much break down, down time as ur naija used cars ... Yes it looks expensive now but in the long run it will pay off ....

And while your naija used car will likely if lucky last you six months on Ehalling. But mine will last me at least 2 years or more. I gave an example of my red 2003 civic that was bought Tokunbo. That civic as been on uber for almost 3 years now and the car is still running smoothly wink Another advantage over you be that.........

Also keep in mind I have not 1 or 2 cars on uber ..But I have multiple cars ..meaning that I have easy access to funds to buy more cars or better yet I can easily afford to spend 100k to 200k to put my Tokunbo cars to uber standard......

Now if you take your emotions out of it and look at the list of repairs that I posted... You just look at 223k naira and didn't bother to carefully read the list....

You can see the list are combination minor things that cost big...
Example.. Once the Honda Civic arrives we do counter balance of tires and rims.. To give the car higher ground clearance. We buy bigger rims and tires. The cost this time around was 45k naira.....

I always budget 100k to 200k when putting my Tokunbo cars ready for uber standard....we try as much as possible not to go over 200k. And also once we put the car together we look for a good driver to match the car with.. We just don't give out tokunbo cars out to anyone like .......

So by spending more now. I have peace of mind that no repairs for at least 4months . only oil change or just minor wear and tear that will not caused a significant amount of down time ...........

Once you start expanding your own business u will understand much better....... You might still wonder how I still make profit . But a business man will never reveal to you his trade secret. One day when u get there you will understand......

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:02am On Jul 04, 2021
BAZ001:

That’s what you get when boys are out chasing chicken bone up and down Lagos.
Wait till after the 50k challenge and you begin to see insults, ak47 and all sorts

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2021
geezyk:
That -999 is the amount you're owing them, while that 1444 balance is what they're owning you, probably you accepted a request and canceled afterwards, the money is deducted from your main balance.
You still have 445 as your main balance though.

Oh! Really?! Ok thanks bros you too much.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:56am On Jul 04, 2021
davit:
You dey owe them o. See my balance

Haaa!!! Refund 4k+? Will they credit your account with this money? Me self once they stop me fr9m accepting trip I'll wait till they refund my money b4 I'll go online with them o... Me I can't allow my refund to pass 1.5k o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:59am On Jul 04, 2021
Status200788:

Bro follow shollywendy bumper to bumper your story go change trust me. That is one guy I really like.

Note: Homophobic swagerless monkey tag this

So that bros na baba, sholly abeg o help you boy I'm want to increase my earnings to 300k weekly... Pls cut soap for me na

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:01am On Jul 04, 2021
Pearl1910:

Lolz...una don start...when u see person drop 1m now,u go get another excuse.

Drop the 1m first... Transfer to pope191 let's move

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2021
flecho:

Dats not hw it's don, d wise questions I expect you to ask we @dru23 is hw much he bought d car or total it cost to get d car in Nigeria wich I believe will be way cheaper.

You half cense... Only the spirit must have reviewed this to u.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2021
Bammzzie:

U'll just be shouting "I hv paid my dues" up and down Pele o Mr Oluomo of Nairaland...u that 95% of ur comments stinks of pride just because u are selling oyel and probably hv 1 or 2 high mileage civic, we won't hear word again...u better goan drop ur 45 shoulder pad grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmyrexhot2(m): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2021
I am still trying to understand this mystery, please is it possible to have a blown gasket without a sign from the car (corolla) before blowing the gasket.

and what is the ideal weekly remittance one can give out a car to the driver. is 30k too much?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2021
dru23:

Lol ... Thank you my brother .. All these while he didn't know what flag stand for grin... I even wish him happy pride month .. Instead of him to reject in Jesus name grin

He even raise the flag for Felicity0001 .. That 1 too is clueless about the flag grin... Very clueless bunch of people........

Angel Gabriel should plz sound the trumpet grin

ok i gree I'm clueless... But my cluelessness is 100% better than your integrity.

Baba integrity... Pls stop blaming buhari you abd you clan voted for him.

I was and IPO during that election so i know what I'm saying.

Now you tell us where do you fall in the LGBTQ? Are you a Queer(Q, bi-curious) or a B? You're obviously not a T neither a L but I'm curious which among the GBTQ you fall in... Which ever you fall in and I fall in we are all part of the community so which you raising an eye brow over what the next guy feels is ok and comfortable with.

Bros be calming down abeg.

Warning! Be careful with thw way you call that Angel he doesn't have mercy like God Almighty and The Word o, if you don't know him go research about him. He can be very brutal with no one holding him back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BernieLee(m): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2021
The main essence of this thread is being rubbished by too much banters and trolling.

One can't even read anything sensible again.

Let's start the week better pls.

HAPPY SUNDAY!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2021
pope191:

Boss we been hold u in high esteem, no they Fall our hands like this. All ur write up is honestly not making any sense, all you say is you r going to make profit in the long run, yet you still say I might wonder how you make profit, is it not in long run again? grin you are in USA, we thank God on behalf of you, how is life over there in Jupiter? Do they give u cars for free dia? If no, in good faith state ur total cost of landing a car to earth and puttin it up to ur deceptive "uber standard".

Naija used won't last 6 months on a lucky hand, and mine is going 2 yrs now, whose report do u want me to believe like this?

You get money pass me grin Dangote self get money pass u, nah so me self take get money pass Baz001. Is there any sense in this? 7 billion people on the face of the earth with 7 billion different realities. Wake up menh! Wetin face me nah d back u go deh see. No emotions, just reality, if I go emotional on u, I'll use foul words.

U say a busines man will never reveal his trade secret? And you measure or access me within the horizon of ur window? U still support someone displaying dashboard here, that's dumb boss, get of dat powder, it zaps thinking
Na only few people know the meaning of this meme wey you post oo.

You just break table wey everybody dey manage, table wey people dey break small small, e reach you turn you demolish am.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2021
ifec92:
Guys please be careful out there..I was robbed on apapa oshodi expressway few days ago…it was around 3:14pm inside traffic…they took all my money

Thank God for life
Which section of the expressway? Oshodi, ladipo, isolo, cele or which side.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2021
Felicity0001:

ok i gree I'm clueless... But my cluelessness is 100% better than your integrity.

Now you tell us where do you fall in the LGBTQ? Are you a Queer(Q, bi-curious) or a B? You're obviously not a T neither a L but I'm curious which among the GBTQ you fall in... Which ever you fall in and I fall in we are all part of the community so which you raising an eye brow over what the next guy feels is ok and comfortable with.

Warning! Be careful with thw way you call that Angel he doesn't have mercy like God Almighty and The Word o, if you don't know him go research about him. He can be very brutal with no one holding him back

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2021
Felicity0001:

You half cense... Only the spirit must have reviewed this to u.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 10:05am On Jul 04, 2021
pope191:

U that is still chasing bonus up nd down, how many 7 up u use ur teeth open again for d last family meeting?
If I can count correctly, probably 2 crates cos dem too get extended family.

Pope your mouth no good at all.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=Felicity0001 post=103350783][/quote]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2021
Felicity0001:

50k challenge u no want do .. Na 1m challenge u wan do lolz....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ankaravillageng: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2021
Good morning people.

I have a Toyota Camry for sale in Lagos

Call or WhatsApp 09014029976

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2021
Felicity0001:

Una dey yab d few sponsors, how u go take see another one?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy4real(m): 11:49am On Jul 04, 2021
Good morning senior men, pls can anybody show a copy of d lagos state route tag? I've checked online and can't seem to find it. Uber has rejected d tag in my documents. Thank u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gabrinchi256: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
pappy4real:
Good morning senior men, pls can anybody show a copy of d lagos state route tag? I've checked online and can't seem to find it. Uber has rejected d tag in my documents. Thank u

Lolz...Is ur own fake?
Just exclude it and submit documents again...I don't think it's compulsory u include it

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Who know about steering lock , the price or what's it looks like?and where to get it?and who knows bout 4minutes security?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Last lap of the challenge.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
Pearl1910:
Last lap of the challenge.

I’m already done.
Let me be d first contestant in my group of lazy drivers.
I will post the full dashboard when I see what others are bringing to table

Modified: mistake ooohhh

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Felicity0001:

Feli, which day you and Dru matter go finish a beg? Too mush fight is not good o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3770) (3771) (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: skillip(m), Resurgent2016 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.