Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4735224 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3771) (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
dru23:

you sef which kin agbaya tin be dis? Leave Feli. I no dey like when de two of una dey fight.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by RickTisci: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
drmikeadams:
Who know about steering lock , the price or what's it looks like?and where to get it?and who knows bout 4minutes security?
The 4 minutes security is a security device installed in ur car that activates immediately ur front door is opened. It could be driver's or passenger's door. After 4 minutes the door has been opened, the engine shuts down until u press the button hidden at ur desired location in the car.
In essence, if ur car is stolen or snatched, combed the area within 4mins or thereabouts, u go see am.
That's all I could say. It has been there a long time ago, B4 tracker came.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Duke111: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
BAZ001:

Bros link no work , I want a peaceful place this thread is becoming too hot every week fire
The way dey trick me into every gbas gbos is something else.

What is the difference btw lemon and limca
Both of una (pope191 & donfortune48 ) get bad mouth

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

Please we don’t need u on the group ooo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
radautoworks:
you sef which kin agbaya tin be dis? Leave Feli. I no dey like when de two of una dey fight.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Duke111:

Lolz

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
RickTisci:
Good evening everyone, I want to ask if Hyundai 08 is good for uber, someone offered to sell for me, the price is ok. I dey reason say I fit do two at once, make me sef dey build fleet like oga dru23 lol.. I only wanna ask if its also good for uber biz. Thanks

Sorry for late reply .... I was told it is good .. But I have never personally use it ....... You can't go wrong sha in my opinion......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
BAZ001:

Bros link no work , I want a peaceful place this thread is becoming too hot every week fire
The way dey trick me into every gbas gbos is something else.

What is the difference btw lemon and limca
Both of una (pope191 & donfortune48 ) get bad mouth

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

I think you are right this thread is getting too hot.. We should all try to get along ..........

But wait........ which is better ? To buy 10 limca and use imported oyel or be broke with 1 low miles camry and use xhp oyel grin to be progress with 1 car or progress with 10 limca ......

Asking for a friend ...

One more thing wink

how much can a person make with 10limca vs 1 low camry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
dru23:

you got 99 problem but Feli shouldn't be one

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
radautoworks:
you got 99 problem but Feli shouldn't be one

Again ...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
BAZ001:

I was laughing so hard. I thought you said snake don’t bite snake civic + civic.
Someone that has been eyeing you since you said “Rust everywhere” he left you and focus on me. Then you went to say Limca so he left donfortune48 and face you squarely.
I’m watching from far. No strength

Oga dru23 no fit bite me, we just deh cruise and I can't remember saying "Rust everywhere". I didn't even say Limca, I was only scolding donfortune48 not to call my Oga car Limca, even if we agreed he bought glorified foreign limca, he should just let d story b that and don't rob it all over his face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Felicity0001:

Drop the 1m first... Transfer to pope191 let's move

Like u get my Zambia address, don't test my faith o grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
geezyk:
Na only few people know the meaning of this meme wey you post oo.

You just break table wey everybody dey manage, table wey people dey break small small, e reach you turn you demolish am.

Now I see d Gee in d zyk, u r mouthed... no worry, we go arrange d table back grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
pope191:

Oga dru23 no fit bite me, we just deh cruise and I can't remember saying "Rust everywhere". I didn't even say Limca, I was only scolding donfortune48 not to call my Oga car Limca, even if we agreed he bought glorified foreign limca, he should just let d story b that and don't rob it all over his face.

Lolz .... I dey follow you guys cruise now.... I have no malicious intend at all........And I don't ever want a problem with anyone at ...but if they say they want a problem.. I say no problem...
We just cruising ..............

By the way I will be doing another challenge next week incase you are interested ......

The challenge will be post your dashboard and chop 2k naira......
.. Am giving heads up. Once I post it I let u know.......am still working out the T/C of the challenge

Ps .. Plz I am not rubbing anything on anybody face. I am here to motivate people.. Have gotten several emails about people making inquiry about the Honda Civic ...... Am here to help and enlighten people.......

I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU GUYS.... EXCEPT THE ONES THAT HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ME ......I CAN STILL SHOW DOES ONES LOVE TOO.....

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Duke111:

What I do ?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
dru23:

I think you are right this thread is getting too hot.. We should all try to get along ..........

But wait........ which is better ? To buy 10 limca and use imported oyel or be broke with 1 low miles camry and use xhp oyel grin to be progress with 1 car or progress with 10 limca ......

Asking for a friend ...

One more thing wink

how much can a person make with 10limca vs 1 low camry

Go school you nor hear , finish school for where?
I asked what is the difference between limca and lemon you writing epistle.
I give up Baba dru23,I see you prefer Limca to Lemon

I’m waiting for dashboards cos mine is the highest .

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
dru23:

Lolz .... I dey follow you guys cruise now.... I have no malicious intend at all........And I don't ever want a problem with anyone at ...but if they say they want a problem.. I say no problem...

By the way I will be doing another challenge next week incase you are interested ......

.. Am giving heads up. Once I post it I let u know.......am still working out the T/C of the challenge

Ps .. Plz I am not rubbing anything on anybody face. I am here to motivate people.. Have gotten several emails about people making inquiry about the Honda Civic ...... Am here to help and enlighten people.......

I HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU GUYS.... EXCEPT THE ONES THAT HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ME ......I CAN STILL SHOW DOES ONES LOVE TOO.....

1. Do 2k, show your dashboard and run yourself down. U will see 100 people post dashboard. You never chup belleful u dey shout 2k show ur dashboard. Msheeewww

2. I don’t understand why people send mail for enquiries and you answer them, Felicity001 and others too keep getting mails for enquiries. How do we want the thread to be meaningful when they are asking questions through the back doors.

3. I never see dashboards, what’s happening?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
BAZ001:

3. I never see dashboards, what’s happening?

Mine.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
radautoworks:

Take your time. This "sisi" thing is sweeting me small. 6'5" Pikin for college dem dey call me sisi grin

Let’s go Gifs fins...
You finally got it
Sweet sixteen dance , money makes us younger and fresher . We the silent rich people.

[img]https://media1./images/55dd1856c067cdef16fcac6f3a8b2242/tenor.gif?itemid=12175015[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
donfortune48:

Mine.

I’m the winner come and give me the money
Two of us have posted our dashboard pearl1910
I’m number 1 then donfortune48 is 2nd ?
We waiting for 3rd place

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pappy4real(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Gabrinchi256:

Lolz...Is ur own fake?
Just exclude it and submit documents again...I don't think it's compulsory u include it

Thank u sir, I don't think its fake but I guess its not what they require

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
BAZ001:

I’m the winner come and give me the money
Two of us have posted our dashboard pearl1910
I’m number 1 then donfortune48 is 2nd ?
We waiting for 3rd place
is the money on ground grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Last week grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by melviniyke2002(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
dru23:

show me luv too since I no be uber,no dashboard...nice one cruise master....dis life simple if only u understand
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
eyinola:
is the money on ground grin

The silence is becoming scary �
It’s 9:45 yet nobody is shaking body
Only the three of us
Me 1st
You : 2nd
Donfortune48: 3rd

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Paparaxo(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lazy driver gang grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
mejai:

The 4 minutes security is a security device installed in ur car that activates immediately ur front door is opened. It could be driver's or passenger's door. After 4 minutes the door has been opened, the engine shuts down until u press the button hidden at ur desired location in the car.
In essence, if ur car is stolen or snatched, combed the area within 4mins or thereabouts, u go see am.
That's all I could say. It has been there a long time ago, B4 tracker came.

Thanks bro .where I fit c am buy? No offense
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lazy driver grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Paparaxo(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
ksmart027:
Lazy driver grin
President of lazy drivers association grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
BAZ001:

The silence is becoming scary �
It’s 9:45 yet nobody is shaking body
Only the three of us
Me 1st
You : 2nd
Donfortune48: 3rd

You put me second before. Why you come carry me go third?

If you continue like this, I might end up being number 22 out of 21.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:17am On Jul 05, 2021
Challenge is over...kindly send in Earnings for a shot at 25k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 12:18am On Jul 05, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (3771) (3772) (3773) (3774) (3775) (3776) (3777) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Abdulstoic and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.