Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,435 members, 7,843,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4834491 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) ... (5713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
donfortune48:

I didn't want to talk about the challenge. How they think I contested for it still baffles me.

A thread was created for it. Interested persons were supposed to post their dashboard there not here.
But they still use us count scores.

Lolz...baba no vex abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Violence hia and dia.... Una no dey ever tire,....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

But really, u need to control yourself. Atleast you know what u r doing is wrong and not acceptable. Hence the banning of your accounts. Even when provoked, or insulted, it doesn't mean u should also dish it out.

The day he insulted pope unprovoked because the later advised him against dashboard posting, the advice which wasn't even combative nor abusive, but you and kanuisgoat supported his posting, (which I am not really faulting you or him about because anyone can continue to post whatever he feels like), but you didn't tell him the attack was needless, he felt encouraged to carry on.
He can disagree without thowing foul words, but he obviously comes here for fight, he enjoys it.

You and kanuisgoat have always been pro dashbaord posting here, I've never recalled either of you resorting to unnecessary insults over the subject.

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
peeps4u:

He can disagree without thowing foul words, but he obviously comes here for fight, he enjoys it.

You and kanuisgoat have always been pro dashbaord posting here, I've never recalled either of you resorting to unnecessary insults over the subject.

He surely enjoys it, but it can be avoided by not responding to him.

Like I told him that was my last reply to him but I have got more than 15 mentions from him. If I had replied him, that means I will be giving him more ginger to make more noise.

16 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nezzjnr:
I blame dru in all these

Even with the Cruise... This thread was still fun

Dru23 better come and address your guy oo

" There is no sympathy for winners "

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

You are basically asking for continuous posting of dashboard to proof he can be consistent, but when he does...all hell will break loose.

Like I said I’m indifferent about posting of dashboards cos from time immemorial one or two persons having been posting dashboards.

Now let’s look at it critically on the average how many people do you think nets 100k every week.
I’m fortunate to wake up and sleep inside surge yet can’t net 100k. Imagine drivers living outskirts of Lagos, how will dey gross 100k with curfew.
Some days I stay within my area and 3.4km 7 mins trips ends 1,600.

I will agree with you if we can allow 10 drivers post earnings every week + hours online and then we can know the average. Not one ant posting high earnings and you conclude it’s the average .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
this thread is sweeting me, the violence is intoxicating.

is his name really obi eluwa? or . . .

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

It will not affect your main Activity Score but it may affect Campaign Acceptance and Completion rate. So do that at your own risk if chasing bonus. I have seen that many times, but I still pick it. I no wan hear stories that touch.

It didn’t affect my campaign.
It was 0% after I cancelled. It has happened twice now and I keep canceling. For me bolt is the best app right now.
The 2% was intentional according to you advise I allowed it ring out cos dis bolt surge dey sweet me I don’t want to hear stories.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Met the gentleman blackbishop today. If you are reading this, it's a way to show appreciation for answering my call. Thanks a lot. I appreciate you

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
Same here
pope191:

Seeing him in that robe, just left me on d humble since morning, like! Is this for real? Life! Everything will truly eventually come to an end someday.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin grin shocked badt guy
Conner44:

this thread is sweeting me, the violence is intoxicating.

is his name really obi eluwa? or . . .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
samobaba4u:
Met the gentleman blackbishop today. If you are reading this, it's a way to show appreciation for answering my call. Thanks a lot. I appreciate you

Is that gentleman for me grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Victoria Island just dry this evening. No single surge. Guy man Don refuse to go online o grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
davit:
Victoria Island just dry this evening. No single surge. Guy man Don refuse to go online o grin

No surge on indriver too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
No be lie. And traffic full everywhere o. Abi you dey VI? I dey Adeola Hopewell.
pope191:

No surge on indriver too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
BAZ001:

It didn’t affect my campaign.
It was 0% after I cancelled. It has happened twice now and I keep canceling. For me bolt is the best app right now.
The 2% was intentional according to you advise I allowed it ring out cos dis bolt surge dey sweet me I don’t want to hear stories.

Really?!...I no trust Bolt o...they can devise any means to deprive one of that Bonus. So I don't want to take chances. Sometimes u will just see flash missed trip and they will say u did not respond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
pope191:

No surge on indriver too

Lolz grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Impulse80(m): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
What if Cheerful giver is actually Romeo? grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
Pearl1910:

Then send Uche a mail if u need it, if not u can leave it till next week.
see response...

Mary (Bolt)

Jul 8, 2021, 1:45 GMT+3

Hi xxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting us!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
We understand your concern. However, we would like to inform you that you will get the payout soon. It has been processed to your bank on your account. Depending on your bank’s processing time, the funds should take between 1 - 2 business days to reflect in your account. Up till now ino see but my bal dey intact
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
pope191:

No surge on indriver too

Indriver is Useless.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
pope191:

Seeing him in that robe, just left me on d humble since morning, like! Is this for real? Life! Everything will truly eventually come to an end someday.
. Since I came back from work, nah Emmanuel TV I dey watch since afternoon. Omo TBJ touched lives and impacted the world. Helping the poor, widows, orphans, healing sick all over the world. Korea, Russia, peru, Colombia, U.S, Ecuador, singerpore etc. The presidents of nations invited and honoured him. I can't count how many national honour he got. No wonder other pastors in Nigeria criticise and ridiculed him, the envy was just too much. He was well known globally than other pastors in Nigeria. I don't think even Adeboye, Oyedepo and pastor Chris are well known globally like TB Joshua. For me, he is the only pastor I know that lived and practice the teachings of Jesus Christ with humility and kindness. May his soul Rest in peace.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
peeps4u:

True, just visiting it since Tues. Still my favorite thread Sha but it is becoming more and more toxic

Lol

I follow Tojahh and Radauto, so some of their comments brings me here.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2021

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
davit:
No be lie. And traffic full everywhere o. Abi you dey VI? I dey Adeola Hopewell.

I was at Yaba then, but I'm home now. One of the worst time to look for trip on indriver to mainland from island is from 5pm to 9pm with this harsh traffic. Sometimes I feel sanwo just choose to suffer lagosians with working on all roads at the same time. Well! If u r stuck in traffic, I'll advice u to buy pop corn and apple bigi, just b using it to kee time b4 u know, u r almost at destination.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Layormiii(f): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
Good evening guys, please I want to transport a tv shelf from berger to Irawo. Which Uber can help me tomorrow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
donfortune48:

Indriver is Useless.
grin it have it own advantage, but on a good day and not traffic day. It is just one kind funny app... Ogba to unilag, u may get 2800/300, Ogba to world oil lekki 3400. Most time I'll just go to unlike 3k and still get world oil from unilag at 3k.

From chevron to Yaba 3200/3500, while from phase one is from 2500 to 3k, so what am I looking for Ard chevron? One just have to know where not to go to at some point in time

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dedynast: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
izzou:

This is how an agenda starts grin

Did I say "ALL" ?

Detective Izzou, welcome back o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dedynast:

Detective Izzou, welcome back o

I really don't know this moniker

But I'm pretty sure you've been here long enough grin

I greet you, chief

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
GeneralZodd:
. Since I came back from work, nah Emmanuel TV I dey watch since afternoon. Omo TBJ touched lives and impacted the world. Helping the poor, widows, orphans, healing sick all over the world. Korea, Russia, peru, Colombia, U.S, Ecuador, singerpore etc. The presidents of nations invited and honoured him. I can't count how many national honour he got. No wonder other pastors in Nigeria criticise and ridiculed him, the envy was just too much. He was well known globally than other pastors in Nigeria. I don't think even Adeboye, Oyedepo and pastor Chris are well known globally like TB Joshua. For me, he is the only pastor I know that lived and practice the teachings of Jesus Christ with humility and kindness. May his soul Rest in peace.

The case of TBJ is deep, him and pastor chris were somewhat close in is life time. U know he started out a's a white garment prophet b4 switching to new generation style.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dedynast: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
radautoworks:
I reported one

They are coming for you niyen o!

Lol

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dedynast: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
samobaba4u:

Blackbishop na Boss o. He's one of the main reasons I stopped being a "guest" on this platform.

He's cool, friendly and professional... And he ensures your car troubles don't return with you.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
I know I'm derailing

But who has an idea of how much the engine of an EOD (05 model) costs?

Asking for a friend.

Gazzuzz, no vex. Abeg help me cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) ... (5713) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.