Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,330 members, 7,842,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4833989 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) ... (5713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin grin
pope191:

I was at Yaba then, but I'm home now. One of the worst time to look for trip on indriver to mainland from island is from 5pm to 9pm with this harsh traffic. Sometimes I feel sanwo just choose to suffer lagosians with the working on all roads at the same time. Well! If u r stock in traffic, I'll advice u buy pop corn and apple bigi, just b using it to kee time b4 u know, u r almost at destination.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
radautoworks:
I reported one
Oh, great.

I already felt the positive impact on my life.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Dedynast:

Blackbishop na Boss o. He's one of the main reasons I stopped being a "guest" on this platform.

He's cool, friendly and professional... And he ensures your car troubles don't return with you.
all I've ever heard is good things

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
pope191:

I was at Yaba then, but I'm home now. One of the worst time to look for trip on indriver to mainland from island is from 5pm to 9pm with this harsh traffic. Sometimes I feel sanwo just choose to suffer lagosians with working on all roads at the same time. Well! If u r stuck in traffic, I'll advice u to buy pop corn and apple bigi, just b using it to kee time b4 u know, u r almost at destination.

This Bigi again?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
pope191:

grin it have it own advantage, but on a good day and not traffic day. It is just one kind funny app... Ogba to unilag, u may get 2800/300, Ogba to world oil lekki 3400. Most time I'll just go to unlike 3k and still get world oil from unilag at 3k.

From chevron to Yaba 3200/3500, while from phase one is from 2500 to 3k, so what am I looking for Ard chevron? One just have to know where not to go to at some point in time

Indriver Don grin...u r right. but how often do u see these trips and what are the odds d rider will pick u amongst 5-6 other drivers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
izzou:
I know I'm derailing

But who has an idea of how much the engine of an EOD (05 model) costs?

Asking for a friend.

Gazzuzz, no vex. Abeg help me cry

Its about 150k

Tho contact Luvvinghubby. He's our goto man when it comes to anything Honda.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bammzzie(m): 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
O boy...this thread is hotter than fire, make Una calm down...na beg I dey beg sad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:33am On Jul 09, 2021
BAZ001:

I said 7 trips in 2hrs you asking for 15trips in 2hrs you want me to teach you on paper and reality you won’t get result?
However your PhD has disqualified you from getting trips. We can only give people that couldn’t finish school tips.

Bia mind yourself oh, very soon they will say I’m detailing thread but won’t see where you dey whine me.

Lol... Okay sir sorry no vex I no whine u I just dey ask question na...

Meanwhile, I've decided not to read comments coming from any moniker that begins with Ra, Ch, Pe, Dr, I'll add to the list going forward... So I can catch up with the current page... And after reading to current page I'll follow oga GAZZUZZ and Izzuo them for back leave thread for the above mentioned monikers since they and their likes are for each others... After all I come to meet the thread... The owner self fit don die we don't know.

Too many toxic human being here my energy and experience is obviously not for them.

Peace.

This might be my last comment here.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Status200788: 1:42am On Jul 09, 2021
samobaba4u:
Met the gentleman blackbishop today. If you are reading this, it's a way to show appreciation for answering my call. Thanks a lot. I appreciate you

The honour was mine bro.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Status200788: 1:43am On Jul 09, 2021
pope191:

Is that gentleman for me grin

Fight sha dey sweet you. But me am out of the country presently..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Status200788: 1:47am On Jul 09, 2021
Dedynast:

Blackbishop na Boss o. He's one of the main reasons I stopped being a "guest" on this platform.

He's cool, friendly and professional... And he ensures your car troubles don't return with you.

Really appreciate but I hardly know this moniker. But all the same am honoured.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:35am On Jul 09, 2021
donfortune48:

This Bigi again?

Boss nah where felicity (sorry), short man hand reach, e deh hang em cloth. Make I no go chop Jamaican rice finish, wetin happen for 1992 come repeat itself again.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:50am On Jul 09, 2021
Pearl1910:

Indriver Don grin...u r right. but how often do u see these trips and what are the odds d rider will pick u amongst 5-6 other drivers.

Proximity matters and knowing where ur riders are, but wit rating of 4.8 on 928 trips, my odds r always favorable. I would have been long beyond 928, if not for frequent cancellation, which I need to stop tho b4, deh yank me off. Obviously not d best app right now, but when d need is not available...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:00am On Jul 09, 2021
Status200788:

Fight sha dey sweet you. But me am out of the country presently..

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 6:21am On Jul 09, 2021
pope191:

Proximity matters and knowing where ur riders are, but wit rating of 4.8 on 928 trips, my odds r always favorable. I would have been long beyond 928, if not for frequent cancellation, which I need to stop tho b4, deh yank me off. Obviously not doing best app right now, but when d need is not available...

Pope!!!!
Only you 15k?

The highest mine have gone is 2k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2021
pope191:

Proximity matters and knowing where ur riders are, but wit rating of 4.8 on 928 trips, my odds r always favorable. I would have been long beyond 928, if not for frequent cancellation, which I need to stop tho b4, deh yank me off. Obviously not doing best app right now, but when d need is not available...

15k refund...hmmm, this one na fixed deposit o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaycee54321(m): 6:52am On Jul 09, 2021
Been following this thread on the low for some days now just to see some Uber/Bolt experience because I intend getting a car soon for this biz next year.

All I see is gbas gbos. Abeg make Una post some more experiences for intending newbies.

Also, I know Engine oil is increasing, the money is not like before, cars are expensive and other negative yarns....I (and other silent newbies, I presume) would prefer some on-the-road experiences just to get a virtual feel of the biz.

Thank you as I anticipate no sarcastic quotes undecided

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2021
pope191:

grin it have it own advantage, but on a good day and not traffic day. It is just one kind funny app... Ogba to unilag, u may get 2800/300, Ogba to world oil lekki 3400. Most time I'll just go to unlike 3k and still get world oil from unilag at 3k.

From chevron to Yaba 3200/3500, while from phase one is from 2500 to 3k, so what am I looking for Ard chevron? One just have to know where not to go to at some point in time

You gerrit!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 7:02am On Jul 09, 2021
pope191:

Boss, seems I need learn from you oo.... About three weeks old on in driver... That refund, when will one get it back... 15k is much ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AgentXxx(m): 7:03am On Jul 09, 2021
pope191:

Seems I gat a lot to learn from you oo... Just about three weeks on in driver... But that refund, when do they pay?... The 15k no be small money oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2021
donfortune48:

Pope!!!!
Only you 15k?

The highest mine have gone is 2k.
My own never enter 400 before
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:53am On Jul 09, 2021
AgentXxx:

Seems I gat a lot to learn from you oo... Just about three weeks on in driver... But that refund, when do they pay?... The 15k no be small money oo
After 30 days of each cancellation, not all at the same time

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FancyDaddy: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2021
"I READ THIS UBER 3800 Pages Overnight."

I just feel Everyone should be recognized and appreciated for being consistent for years on this platform. I spoted names of the trouble makers, the ones who likes to mention Afonjas, and region names as a typical behaviors of a clan in interesting manner. Its more interesting than many movies listed on Billboards. I read the advices from the socalled talented Mahals.

Take this, The whole thing seems like little things. But Its a world of its own. Its a hash of individual data contributions and intelligences.

Awards Ceremony Needs to be Organised tor everyone to participate. Let's set a day aside to not argue, just to celebrate each other with the love that set the whole thread up.
Charity for data members. This is just like a "1972 Basketball set", "The Magic Joghson set"
Another "Michael Jordan set"

In year 2031, 2051..2091... Kids of the future by year 3021 will still read about the heavy topics and notable names and admire their contributions.

Just like young lads who rep Nigeria at USA '94
That set are legends Kanu Nwakwo, Mikil Obi, Amokashi, Babayaro, Ipeba West, Okocha etc.

Like Now We are Legends, Everyone participating in an iconic ceremony like this is a Star. Y'all bigger than you've ever seen yourselves.

We don't need to wear the white skin to know this is a good thing. Don't let the stress of our hustles blindfold our soul celebration. No matter what we need to celebrate. Let me hand it over to Emeritus Organizers Who knows Best. I'm voting ₦ 1,000,000 for my own support for the celebration. We chould take place at 4 Point Sheraton Hotel in Lekki.

If you have ideas, advices, contributions, you can add them.
All works and no ...celebration makes a Nursery Pupils End of the year Graduation Girl a dull one.

Tagging all members The Bosses are not excluded. The Organizers would unveil Chairman of the occasion, Specially Invited Personality, from Uber ceo to Cars45, Jiji, Minister for Transport, Fintec CEOs, (when time comes).

Please lets make this a memorable events.
Once in a lifetime things.

This is the largest Thread on Nairaland, other thread members can emulate.
If Activist can pick a day for nationwide protest to make every driver park and stay at home.
We can pick a day to celebrate our existence in a cozy manner.
Thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Madkole: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2021
I experienced one thing yestaday and I really don't know how to attend to it....this is not the first time I put smile on an aggressive rider but the one of yesterday turned the other way....I picked a rider at de heavens hotel at agungi going to surulere, I think she was raped or something because she was crying and lamenting...I tried to put a smile on her ugly face by doing my comedical thing...she was laughing at first and later ask me to shut my mouth....I tried calming her down but the next thing I heard was a very thick SLAP though she later apologize....she asked me to come into her house and take some water to show her that I have accepted her apologies....what do you expect of me as a driver....thanks

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2021
Madkole:
I experienced one thing yestaday and I really don't know how to attend to it....this is not the first time I put smile on an aggressive rider but the one of yesterday turned the other way....I picked a rider at de heavens hotel at agungi going to surulere, I think she was raped or something because she was crying and lamenting...I tried to put a smile on her ugly face by doing my comedical thing...she was laughing at first and later ask me to shut my mouth....I tried calming her down but the next thing I heard was a very thick SLAP though she later apologize....she asked me to come into her house and take some water to show her that I have accepted her apologies....what do you expect of me as a driver....thanks
Hope she didn't bite you cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2021
Madkole:

grin grin grin grin

What did you do abeg?

This is very hilarious

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2021
BAZ001:

I pity the newbies trying to rent cars and veterans trying to save up for a car and still feed their families. Cause partners will secretly increase rent and HP cos they will assume they are coding.

But they are coding

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2021
Felicity0001:

Lol... Okay sir sorry no vex I no whine u I just dey ask question na...

Meanwhile, I've decided not to read comments coming from any moniker that begins with Ra, Ch, Pe, Dr, I'll add to the list going forward... So I can catch up with the current page... And after reading to current page I'll follow oga GAZZUZZ and Izzuo them for back leave thread for the above mentioned monikers since they and their likes are for each others... After all I come to meet the thread... The owner self fit don die we don't know.

Too many toxic human being here my energy and experience is obviously not for them.

Peace.

This might be my last comment here.

No no no
Hell noooo
The Felicity001 that we know won’t leave the thread cause of Ants, unknown gunmen and Oyel Gumi. No problem we will wait for you to come back.
Even Igboho took off at the sight of unknown govt gun men, you can run to come and fight another day. We understand

By the time you catch up with the thread there would have been all round peace, hopefully.
Provided dru23, donfortune48, pope191, raw2/CheerfulGiver, pearl1910, status200788, hmmmm who else should be on this list, okay ,
Radautoworks, crvdriver, tojahh, Deedee44 and tunlapapa. Provided they look away and pretend to be gentlemen then peace will continue

Let me run, 200k is the target

[img]https://media./images/78a61344f00a4344a002150a6961696c/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2021
donfortune48:

I didn't want to talk about the challenge. How they think I contested for it still baffles me.

A thread was created for it. Interested persons were supposed to post their dashboard there not here.
But they still use us count scores.

At the bolded, na mumu go think ur dashboard posting is for the contest.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Status200788: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2021
BAZ001:

No no no
Hell noooo
The Felicity001 that we know won’t leave the thread cause of Ants, unknown gunmen and Oyel Gumi. No problem we will wait for you to come back.
Even Igboho took off at the sight of unknown govt gun men, you can run to come and fight another day. We understand

By the time you catch up with the thread there would have been all round peace, hopefully.
Provided dru23, donfortune48, pope191, raw2/CheerfulGiver, pearl1910, status200788, hmmmm who else should be on this list, okay ,
Radautoworks, crvdriver, tojahh, Deedee44 and tunlapapa. Provided they look away and pretend to be gentlemen then peace will continue

Let me run, 200k is the target

[img]https://media./images/78a61344f00a4344a002150a6961696c/tenor.gif[/img]

You forgot to mention Baz001 gbas gbos instigator.
Bro me I be gentle man to the core. Zombies will continue to stay relevant by craving for attention. Which to me is counter productive. My opinion, silence to some bullshit here makes the world less of an idiot in the making.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2021
Madkole:

You should be more concerned with getting paid and forget about how riders feel so long as they are not bordering you with it. You are not there to save the world or make anyone happy, that's not your job. You are to pick up and drop off. Learn how to mind your business.

That slap she gave you was well deserved.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2021
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

What did you do abeg?

This is very hilarious

This one weak me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) ... (5713) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.