Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,360 members, 7,843,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4834085 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) (3804) ... (5713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2021
ndubuisi2021:

You should be more concerned with getting paid and forget about how riders feel so long as they are not bordering you with it. You are not there to save the world or make anyone happy, that's not your job. You are to pick up and drop off. Learn how to mind your business.

That slap she gave you was well deserved.

grin easy boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2021
donfortune48:

Pope!!!!
Only you 15k?

The highest mine have gone is 2k.

@pearl1910

I have money, even d money on my LLC card alone tempt me atime to go and meet tinubu whenever I'm broke to give me little from my card. Can't have all this and b broke.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2021
AgentXxx:

Seems I gat a lot to learn from you oo... Just about three weeks on in driver... But that refund, when do they pay?... The 15k no be small money oo

They refund in a month as the date and time from d day they deduct.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2021
pope191:

@pearl1910

I have money, even d money on my LLC card alone tempt me atime to go and meet tinubu whenever I'm broke to give me little from my card. Can't have all this and b broke.

Lolzz.
LCC chop my #500 balance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2021
FancyDaddy:
"I READ THIS UBER 3800 Pages Overnight."

I just feel Everyone should be recognized and appreciated for being consistent for years on this platform. I spoted names of the trouble makers, the ones who likes to mention Afonjas, and region names as a typical behaviors of a clan in interesting manner. Its more interesting than many movies listed on Billboards. I read the advices from the socalled talented Mahals.

Take this, The whole thing seems like little things. But Its a world of its own. Its a hash of individual data contributions and intelligences.

Awards Ceremony Needs to be Organised tor everyone to participate. Let's set a day aside to not argue, just to celebrate each other with the love that set the whole thread up.
Charity for data members. This is just like a "1972 Basketball set", "The Magic Joghson set"
Another "Michael Jordan set"

In year 2031, 2051..2091... Kids of the future by year 3021 will still read about the heavy topics and notable names and admire their contributions.

Just like young lads who rep Nigeria at USA '94
That set are legends Kanu Nwakwo, Mikil Obi, Amokashi, Babayaro, Ipeba West, Okocha etc.

Like Now We are Legends, Everyone participating in an iconic ceremony like this is a Star. Y'all bigger than you've ever seen yourselves.

We don't need to wear the white skin to know this is a good thing. Don't let the stress of our hustles blindfold our soul celebration. No matter what we need to celebrate. Let me hand it over to Emeritus Organizers Who knows Best. I'm voting ₦ 1,000,000 for my own support for the celebration. We chould take place at 4 Point Sheraton Hotel in Lekki.

If you have ideas, advices, contributions, you can add them.
All works and no ...celebration makes a Nursery Pupils End of the year Graduation Girl a dull one.

Tagging all members The Bosses are not excluded. The Organizers would unveil Chairman of the occasion, Specially Invited Personality, from Uber ceo to Cars45, Jiji, Minister for Transport, Fintec CEOs, (when time comes).

Please lets make this a memorable events.
Once in a lifetime things.

This is the largest Thread on Nairaland, other thread members can emulate.
If Activist can pick a day for nationwide protest to make every driver park and stay at home.
We can pick a day to celebrate our existence in a cozy manner.
Thank you all.

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2021
pope191:

grin it have it own advantage, but on a good day and not traffic day. It is just one kind funny app... Ogba to unilag, u may get 2800/300, Ogba to world oil lekki 3400. Most time I'll just go to unlike 3k and still get world oil from unilag at 3k.

From chevron to Yaba 3200/3500, while from phase one is from 2500 to 3k, so what am I looking for Ard chevron? One just have to know where not to go to at some point in time

Very informative for indriver users

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Ewooo. This your refund na die. You Don cancel tire! grin Your reputation too shows that you dey reach PU late. Watch it. Tuale o
pope191:

Proximity matters and knowing where ur riders are, but wit rating of 4.8 on 928 trips, my odds r always favorable. I would have been long beyond 928, if not for frequent cancellation, which I need to stop tho b4, deh yank me off. Obviously not d best app right now, but when d need is not available...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:37am On Jul 09, 2021
FancyDaddy:
"I READ THIS UBER 3800 Pages Overnight."

I just feel Everyone should be recognized and appreciated for being consistent for years on this platform. I spoted names of the trouble makers, the ones who likes to mention Afonjas, and region names as a typical behaviors of a clan in interesting manner. Its more interesting than many movies listed on Billboards. I read the advices from the socalled talented Mahals.

Take this, The whole thing seems like little things. But Its a world of its own. Its a hash of individual data contributions and intelligences.

Awards Ceremony Needs to be Organised tor everyone to participate. Let's set a day aside to not argue, just to celebrate each other with the love that set the whole thread up.
Charity for data members. This is just like a "1972 Basketball set", "The Magic Joghson set"
Another "Michael Jordan set"

In year 2031, 2051..2091... Kids of the future by year 3021 will still read about the heavy topics and notable names and admire their contributions.

Just like young lads who rep Nigeria at USA '94
That set are legends Kanu Nwakwo, Mikil Obi, Amokashi, Babayaro, Ipeba West, Okocha etc.

Like Now We are Legends, Everyone participating in an iconic ceremony like this is a Star. Y'all bigger than you've ever seen yourselves.

We don't need to wear the white skin to know this is a good thing. Don't let the stress of our hustles blindfold our soul celebration. No matter what we need to celebrate. Let me hand it over to Emeritus Organizers Who knows Best. I'm voting ₦ 1,000,000 for my own support for the celebration. We chould take place at 4 Point Sheraton Hotel in Lekki.

If you have ideas, advices, contributions, you can add them.
All works and no ...celebration makes a Nursery Pupils End of the year Graduation Girl a dull one.

Tagging all members The Bosses are not excluded. The Organizers would unveil Chairman of the occasion, Specially Invited Personality, from Uber ceo to Cars45, Jiji, Minister for Transport, Fintec CEOs, (when time comes).

Please lets make this a memorable events.
Once in a lifetime things.

This is the largest Thread on Nairaland, other thread members can emulate.
If Activist can pick a day for nationwide protest to make every driver park and stay at home.
We can pick a day to celebrate our existence in a cozy manner.
Thank you all.

I don confuse finish
Can somebody help me break this down to simple English and few sentences.

1. Is this post for us here or copied and pasted here ?
2. 1 million naira to Jollof?
3. We should pick a day or day already picked ?
4. The michael Jordan set and 1994 set confused me the more
5. In a nutshell pls ? ? ?

Fancydaddy you too much

[img]https://media1./images/46c075c9408d33d1e7e6387cfc51ff1d/tenor.gif?itemid=14666818[/img]

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 10:44am On Jul 09, 2021
Madkole:
I experienced one thing yestaday and I really don't know how to attend to it....this is not the first time I put smile on an aggressive rider but the one of yesterday turned the other way....I picked a rider at de heavens hotel at agungi going to surulere, I think she was raped or something because she was crying and lamenting...I tried to put a smile on her ugly face by doing my comedical thing...she was laughing at first and later ask me to shut my mouth....I tried calming her down but the next thing I heard was a very thick SLAP though she later apologize....she asked me to come into her house and take some water to show her that I have accepted her apologies....what do you expect of me as a driver....thanks

Rider slapped you ?
She said stop but you continued... I can’t stop laughing. Is it by force to make a crying lady smile ? Are you a driver or comedian ?
Majority of this ladies are frustrated esp the single or baby mama’s.

Wonderful so as I’m targeting 200k weekly I will still have time to look at faces ?

Pls did you go in and drank the water ?

[img]https://media1./images/4ff1707fe64be930f777e68cfca667ab/tenor.gif?itemid=16142393[/img]

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2021
I saved your number already just in case , I onboard and encounter issues.. wink
Status200788:

The honour was mine bro.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chijioke17(m): 11:04am On Jul 09, 2021
BAZ001:

Rider slapped you ?
She said stop but you continued... I can’t stop laughing. Is it by force to make a crying lady smile ? Are you a driver or comedian ?
Majority of this ladies are frustrated esp the single or baby mama’s.

Wonderful so as I’m targeting 200k weekly I will still have time to look at faces ?
Co ask o, make e talk the story finish abeg

Pls did you go in and drank the water ?

[img]https://media1./images/4ff1707fe64be930f777e68cfca667ab/tenor.gif?itemid=16142393[/img]

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2021
The rider has no right to slap the driver. It's wrong. If you were in his shoes, I'm sure, you'd have hit her back.
ndubuisi2021:

You should be more concerned with getting paid and forget about how riders feel so long as they are not bordering you with it. You are not there to save the world or make anyone happy, that's not your job. You are to pick up and drop off. Learn how to mind your business.

That slap she gave you was well deserved.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2021
Status200788:

Fight sha dey sweet you. But me am out of the country presently..
No mind pope. Only God knows who ordained am

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Status200788: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Sometimes ago I requested for a ride from POLYESTER at Lekki to oshodi, called the guy and boom the journey to oshodi start. But the most annoying thing the guy was doing through out the journey was making and receiving calls through out this nigga even use me buy fuel. For my mind I was like your 1 star and bad report dey wait you.

But at the end I just free the guy cuz nothing to gain putting him down.

In a nutshell baba wey Dem slap mad people wey dey wear cloth plenty for lag, learn to read countenance before bringing Alibaba side out.

Business first familiarity next.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
computerglobal:
Be Cautious and obtain a detailed vehicle history report from computerglobal which can reveal many hidden problems from a vehicle’s past, including flood titles,recalls and more, and also will indicate if a vehicle has been registered in at-risk areas during flood and hurricane seasons..
Consumers could end up saving a great deal of time and money in repairing damages that were unbeknownst to them with they made the purchase. ..
Tested and Trusted Service.

Contact us on Whats-app now 08060365068 for Instant Vehicle History Report & Custom Duty verification

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Status200788:

You forgot to mention Baz001 gbas gbos instigator.
Bro me I be gentle man to the core. Zombies will continue to stay relevant by craving for attention. Which to me is counter productive. My opinion, silence to some bullshit here makes the world less of an idiot in the making.

That statement up there is the reason I added your name to the list.
The statement can start another war. But we are all gentlemen no more war.

[img]https://media1./images/f5bf2b3ef6a505dc3142080b1f32f560/tenor.gif?itemid=15768895[/img]

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Madkole:
I experienced one thing yestaday and I really don't know how to attend to it.... this is not the first time I put smile on an aggressive rider but the one of yesterday turned the other way....I picked a rider at de heavens hotel at agungi going to surulere, I think she was raped or something because she was crying and lamenting...I tried to put a smile on her ugly face by doing my comedical thing...[/b]she was laughing at first and later ask me to shut my mouth....[b]I tried calming her down but the next thing I heard was a very thick SLAP though she later apologize....she asked me to come into her house and take some water to show her that I have accepted her apologies....what do you expect of me as a driver....thanks

Bros, no vex o, it's like you like using your riders for comedy audition.

Anyways, quick questions:
1. Was she initially aggressive or she was very sad? Because if she was aggressive, you (I'll) have no business starting the trip.

2. Was she sitting at the front or behind? If behind, was she directly behind you or on the other end? This one is just to determine the velocity and weight of the slap.

3. Did the slap really touch you? Because you said you heard "a very thick slap". If it touched you, was it painful?

4. Did you forgive her for the slap? If yes, did you enter her house to "drink water"?

5. If the answer to 4 is YES, how did the "water" taste?

And oh, to your question "What do you expect of me as a driver?" Personally, I expect you to mind your business.

When driving, my main aim is to make money. So if you come into my car, and I notice you're crying, this is how the conversation would most likely go:

Me: Good morning.

Rider: (Comes into the car and begins sobbing, not responding to the greeting of the driver)

Me: Are you ok?

Rider: (No response or nods head, still sobbing)

Me: Can I start the trip?

Rider: (Nods)

Once I start that trip, you'll have all the time in the world to sob your heart out till we get to the destination.

Like I said, this is my personality and that's what I'll do.

And oh, I COME IN PEACE. If you come for me, you are on your own.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
donfortune48:

Baba don dey run dry!!!
Abeg save yourself before you put your last Kobo inside challenge bro.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seanwilliam(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hmmm. Good day oo..

No1. I’m sorry for Derailing
For the past two week I’ve been making research on how to start Uber/Taxify/bolt business .. I’ll let you all to know that I’m 100% novice about this .

1.I want to buy a car for the business .. budget for the car is 1.5m to 2m.

2. I won’t be the one that will do the driving because I have other stuffs to attend to.

3. I don’t know much about car or anything .. but I’m looking out to get maybe a Corolla 2003 or Camry big daddy .. cos I read in one of the articles that your car must be very OK and good looking . U can tell me other options you think are better ..

4. How does one get a reliable driver for it? How do I even register the car( I can’t find their office here in Ibadan ) and make sure the driver doesn’t run away with my car ? Like how much will be my weekly income on the business ? Tbh my target is around 25 to 30k or 120k per months at least ..

5. How reliable is the business , knowing fully well that I no sabi anything about the business ( pls note that I’ve read up to over 200 pages on this thread o) but I just want someone to put me through ..
6. How viable is the business in Ibadan ??

Edit; someone also talked about me getting like 7 TVS okada, which each of them will be remitting 10k weekly .. but the reason I don’t wanna do that is I don hear many cases of Okada theft grin

And lastly , I no go lie I’m sacred o but I want to give a try.. I hope to come back to this thread and give testimony..

Once again I’m sorry for Derailing o .. thanks

Note: I’m not going into this business cos of passion please. I’m going to it for 100% profit

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
donfortune48:

Lolzz.
LCC chop my #500 balance.
Na so una go talk now they wee now go an bring back toll gate, what is #500 that u can't sacrifice for us?
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
seanwilliam:
Hmmm. Good day oo..

No1. I’m sorry for Derailing
For the past two week I’ve been making research on how to start Uber/Taxify/bolt business .. I’ll let you all to know that I’m 100% novice about this .

1.I want to buy a car for the business .. budget for the car is 1.5m to 2m.

2. I won’t be the one that will do the driving because I have other stuffs to attend to.

3. I don’t know much about car or anything .. but I’m looking out to get maybe a Corolla 2003 or Camry big daddy .. cos I read in one of the articles that your car must be very OK and good looking . U can tell me other options you think are better ..

4. How does one get a reliable driver for it? How do I even register the car( I can’t find their office here in Ibadan ) and make sure the driver doesn’t run away with my car ? Like how much will be my weekly income on the business ? Tbh my target is around 25 to 30k or 120k per months at least ..

5. How reliable is the business , knowing fully well that I no sabi anything about the business ( pls note that I’ve read up to over 200 pages on this thread o) but I just want someone to put me through ..
6. How viable is the business in Ibadan ??

Edit; someone also talked about me getting like 7 TVS okada, which each of them will be remitting 10k weekly .. but the reason I don’t wanna do that is I don hear many cases of Okada theft grin

And lastly , I no go lie I’m sacred o but I want to give a try.. I hope to come back to this thread and give testimony..

Once again I’m sorry for Derailing o .. thanks

I can offer you a ten minute free session (ask all your question) and I answer you....shoot me your number I will text you.....

Fast one....Lagos state is your best bet.....and as well prepare your mind towards full insurance and either of 4minutes/ car tracker.... All the best

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
pope191:

@pearl1910

U know who u should tell you have money grin
Me I know u have money wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Gentlelife50:

Na so una go talk now they wee now go an bring back till gate, what is #500 that u can't sacrifice for us?
grin

The one dem they put up or the one for Ibadan express way grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Pearl1910:

U know who u should tell you have money grin
Me I know u have money wink

I hear u sir grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
InfinityEstates:

1. Was she initially aggressive or she was very sad? Because if she was aggressive, you (I'll) have no business starting the trip.

2. Was she sitting at the front or behind? If behind, was she directly behind you or on the other end? This one is just to determine the velocity and weight of the slap.

3. Did the slap really touch you? Because you said you heard "a very thick slap". If it touched you, was it painful?

4. Did you forgive her for the slap? If yes, did you enter her house to "drink water"?

And oh, to your question "What do you expect of me as a driver?" Personally, I expect you to mind your business.

When driving, my main aim is to make money. So if you come into my car, and I notice you're crying, this is how the conversation would most likely go:

Rider: (Comes into the car and begins sobbing, not responding to the greeting of the driver)

Once I start that trip, you'll have all the time in the world to sob your heart out till we get to the destination.

grin I can imagine d slap from the back... unforseen from a very vintage position grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
samobaba4u:

No mind pope. Only God knows who ordained am

Let me quickly state that I lost my certificate to fire outbreak, b4 una start to say make I upload em.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Devil's advocate grin
pope191:

grin I can imagine d slap from the back... unforseen from a very vintage position grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
davit:
Devil's advocate grin

Davit! grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaycee54321(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
InfinityEstates:

You guys will kill me with laughter. E come be like say I dey office dey jonze cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Status200788:

You forgot to mention Baz001 gbas gbos instigator.
Bro me I be gentle man to the core. Zombies will continue to stay relevant by craving for attention. Which to me is counter productive. My opinion, silence to some bullshit here makes the world less of an idiot in the making.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by providencia(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
seanwilliam:

Note: I’m not going into this business cos of passion please. I’m going to it for 100% profit
If all you will care about is the profit, then you will lose. Pay attention to details and be considerate. Your driver must be someone you can trust and your car must be very sound

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
What did I do to you? grin
Felicity0001:

Lol... Okay sir sorry no vex I no whine u I just dey ask question na...

Meanwhile, I've decided not to read comments coming from any moniker that begins with Ra, Ch, Pe, Dr, I'll add to the list going forward... So I can catch up with the current page... And after reading to current page I'll follow oga GAZZUZZ and Izzuo them for back leave thread for the above mentioned monikers since they and their likes are for each others... After all I come to meet the thread... The owner self fit don die we don't know.

Too many toxic human being here my energy and experience is obviously not for them.

Peace.

This might be my last comment here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) (3804) ... (5713) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Kintomadit(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.