Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4730608 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) ... (5688) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Juwonmania(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2021
Still searching for a car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2021
InfinityEstates:

Definitely. But make sure you have your LEGIT permit and medical report, else popo go use you chop breakfast.
And lunch, and dinner, even appetizers in between

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:37am On Jul 29, 2021
Labi01:
Please guys I want to know if Uber or bolt can accept a 61years old man ?

Is the 61 year old a lazy drive or Ant driver ?
Is he going to be driving in Lagos ?
Is he driving is own car ?

If lazy driver no problem he can .
If driving in Lagos , 1 month is like deducting 1year from year . So if he drives for a year he will be looking 71 by December.

Na joke I dey ooo, but 61 doing bolt in lag with all dis tooth pick legged olosho and wicked law enforcement touts plus traffic.

Taste the waters first.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Labi01: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2021
izzou:

Uber or Bolt don't care, as long as your Driver's license is valid

I hope this 61 year old man is not the type that demands respect and morals from everybody?

Because a good number of riders go talk to you anyhow.
�� Thanks so much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Labi01: 8:45am On Jul 29, 2021
InfinityEstates:

[s]I meant they only accept you as a driver if you are 65years and above.[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg don't mind me... But 61? I don't think age matters. As far as you have a valid DL and good eyesight and strength, why not?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2021
deedee44:

Don't mind these people, their hobby is talk, talk and talk, no action. Dem lazy pass baz001 lazy drivers

I’m not the only one on this table
See gentlelife50 , donfortune48 , frubben and frubben full the table.

I ve been trying to motivate myself to drive since 7am, started car and couldn’t see clearly, no devil is a liar. I go back house to bind devil na so I sleep go. I just woke up now. My eyes and brain sharp pa praaaa

So no be devil dey blur my eyes na sleep.
I tried sleeping round two but found out I’m in the middle of red stew.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2021
Labi01:
�� Thanks so much

You didn’t say thank you to me.

Okey Uber will accept 62,
I’m just joking naah.
The hustle no be here, to make money you will have to do minimum of 12 hrs everyday.
but age is all about numbers, 61 might have more balls than 31...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2021
Por route grin upon using the map and fixed price grin some ppl no just get sense

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2021
Who is free to drive to Ibadan, from Lekki. Today? Send a WhatsApp message ASAP to 07063203290.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ernesttoby30: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2021
frubben:
which kind question who Na dey ask for dis place

My question may look stupi*d, but it wasn't intentional. I'm new to the system and since I'm working on getting a car for e-hailing so I was thinking that tinted cars won't be accepted due to driver/rider safety.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ernesttoby30: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2021
InfinityEstates:

Definitely. But make sure you have your LEGIT permit and medical report, else popo go use you chop breakfast.

Thanks for your response boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ernesttoby30: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2021
Pearl1910:

Offcourse

Thanks for your response
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiverr: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2021
Beng1234:
Who is free to drive to Ibadan, from Lekki. Today? Send a WhatsApp message ASAP to 07063203290.
40k it should be for anyone interested. Else na rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Llbhons: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2021
Hello house, pls if a driver register for bolt in Lagos, is it possible to work in ibadan or other states sometimes also?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2021
Llbhons:
Hello house, pls if a driver register for bolt in Lagos, is it possible to work in ibadan or other states sometimes also?
Hello and thank you for contacting us. In regards to this, please note that if you are registered in Enugu and you decide to move to Lagos, you will have to request that your account be migrated to Lagos.
When I asked similar question to bolt....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TeafahScents(f): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2021
Good morning everyone in the house pls I need your assistance on some questions here as am new in this hustle and I want my Oga to put me through on some things..

I got a car, COROLLA 2005 on rentals 30k per week. I registered on Bolt driver app and for 2 weeks now I have not been able to log into my account. My question is (1) how long does it take for an account to be active, (2) do I need to go for physical training b4 I can start driving (I have a valid license), (3) with a toks COROLLA can I meet up with the 30k weekly and still make something meaningful for myself ? (4) with little road experience of lagos mainland road network and let’s say 30% experience of island road network will I be able to rely on google map and learn on the job? (5) with my conditions as stated above what is the possible challenges I should be expecting... pls help a brother thanks in Advance.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2021
izzou:

Uber or Bolt don't care, as long as your Driver's license is valid

I hope this 61 year old man is not the type that demands respect and morals from everybody?

Because a good number of riders go talk to you anyhow.

Very important

He will pick some and they'll say, Good afternoon sir. Please can I charge my phone?

He will pick others who will just jump into the vehicle, point their charging chord at him and say "take". grin

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Very important

He will pick some and they'll say, Good afternoon sir. Please can I charge my phone?

He will pick others who will just jump into the vehicle, point their charging chord at him and say "take". grin

Or the ones that would be asking for iPhone cord or Bluetooth. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2021
InfinityEstates:

Or the ones that would be asking for iPhone cord or Bluetooth. cheesy

I have been asked ridiculous things ranging from iPhone chord to Bluetooth to Pin to chewing gum to Jerry can but the one that takes the cake was when a lady asked if I had a gas cylinder in the car.

I mean, why will I drive around with a gas cylinder grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 11:47am On Jul 29, 2021
Labi01:
Please guys I want to know if Uber or bolt can accept a 61years old man ?

Am Older than Nigeria on my driver license…

Sir you’re good to go grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TeafahScents(f): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
TeafahScents

Pls help
post=104210474:

Good morning everyone in the house pls I need your assistance on some questions here as am new in this hustle and I want my Oga to put me through on some things..

I got a car, COROLLA 2005 on rentals 30k per week. I registered on Bolt driver app and for 2 weeks now I have not been able to log into my account. My question is (1) how long does it take for an account to be active, (2) do I need to go for physical training b4 I can start driving (I have a valid license), (3) with a toks COROLLA can I meet up with the 30k weekly and still make something meaningful for myself ? (4) with little road experience of lagos mainland road network and let’s say 30% experience of island road network will I be able to rely on google map and learn on the job? (5) with my conditions as stated above what is the possible challenges I should be expecting... pls help a brother thanks in Advance.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Make una no dey give all these reports about girls now cry

Some of us never marry and still have our wife out there. Now una don dey make me second guess. Abeg make I carry this food go my GF office weda she dey abi she no dey undecided

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ernesttoby30:

My question may look stupi*d, but it wasn't intentional. I'm new to the system and since I'm working on getting a car for e-hailing so I was thinking that tinted cars won't be accepted due to driver/rider safety.

Some riders especially female are apprehensive when you show up with a tinted ride.

The other day a riders sister told her to roll the glass down for safety reasons. I just laughed.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
TeafahScents:

1. 30k per week is ok....you can meet up

2. Try and visit their office in lekki....that will make it faster, I really don't know about their current onboarding routines..but with your car and documents in place...back then in a day and you will be online already..

3. Google map comes handy, just ensure you perfect your use of it...as well, when you pick up a rider feel free to ask them if can guide you, but goggle map is fairly a good director but ensure you look out for road signs...one way , no u-turns and others.

4. Possible challenges is part of why this thread was created, so try to flip back some pages and learn from on the job experience of others. ( You can click on northbird profile check some of his post on this thread it will help you)

5. To be an high earner, you can pm cheerfulgiver, he will share some helpful tips with you.

Above all....ensure you have a good saving culture...the hustle is best enjoyed financially when you drive your own car.

Finally, feel free to share some of your experience and ask questions as well, experience is the best teacher.

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ernesttoby30: 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Crvrider:

Some riders especially female are apprehensive when you show up with a tinted ride.

The other day a riders sister told her to roll the glass down for safety reasons. I just laughed.

Exactly my reason of asking.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TeafahScents(f): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
God bless you sir , I really appreciate

IFSHR:

1. 30k per week is ok....you can meet up

2. Try and visit their office in lekki....that will make it faster, I really don't know about their current onboarding routines..but with your car and documents in place...back then in a day and you will be online already..

3. Google map comes handy, just ensure you perfect your use of it...as well, when you pick up a rider feel free to ask them if can guide you, but goggle map is fairly a good director but ensure you look out for road signs...one way , no u-turns and others.

4. Possible challenges is part of why this thread was created, so try to flip back some pages and learn from on the job experience of others. ( You can click on northbird profile check some of his post on this thread it will help you)

5. To be an high earner, you can pm cheerfulgiver, he will share some helpful tips with you.

Above all....ensure you have a good saving culture...the hustle is best enjoyed financially when you drive your own car.

Finally, feel free to share some of your experience and ask questions as well, experience is the best teacher.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
kanuisagoat:

I have been asked ridiculous things ranging from iPhone chord to Bluetooth to Pin to chewing gum to Jerry can but the one that takes the cake was when a lady asked if I had a gas cylinder in the car.

Chief, I don laugh sotye my chest pain me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Crvrider:

It shouldn't be the darkest shade all-round...if na u, u sef go fear na.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Gas cylinder?? cheesy cheesy If you had said yes, she probably would have asked for a pot to prepare 'urgent' indomie.

Eh God, nothing wey we no ge see for riders hand o...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Crvrider:

I only experienced this once when I picked up a lady and her two kids. She was like I should wind down for security reasons. cheesy cheesy We later picked her husband though and the glass went back up.

Most riders like it when your car is tinted. The only question they ask is if police don't disturb me.

When tinting, it shouldn't be dark all through. The back could be very dark while the front could be lighter. I find it funny when guys tint the front glass with the very dark one then cut out a circle for the side mirror.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MrCarter577(m): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2021
kanuisagoat:

Lol.. Uber driver turned BH
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
kanuisagoat:

grin grin grin

One even asked me if I have cream and powder inside car

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) ... (5688) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.