Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4747393 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) (3894) ... (5691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

But this is what I do on a regular, why do u prefer I use ur dashboard for my own analysis to show potentials in the business. This is a new low...even from u Bazz001.
Okay, so now anybody that achieves is not normal. Well, I can live with that. We all making it in this hustle are abnormal case closed.

Here we go again you want to start shifting go post like that our bill gate uncle.

[img]https://media./images/46dc00b4efebe9435408c43146990e5b/tenor.gif[/img]

You quoted CheerfulGiver post and did all the calculations/mathematics. I asked how you arrived at your conclusion based on the two dashboards (CheerfulGiver & XGhost) that was posted. Now you are saying it’s your dashboard. Okay ooh
Even me a lazy driver who doesn’t drive on sunday’s made more money than XGhost this month.
Everywhere stew,
Bolt dashing bonus everyday, even if u do 6 trips in 6hrs they will make sure u have 15k c’mon.

Baba don’t let’s use last month as basis.
If August stew like July and bolt continues dishing out bonuses, ONLY THEN will I agree that it’s easy and hustle has changed, but for now, Taaaaarrrr

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
BAZ001:

Here we go again you want to start shifting go post like that our bill gate uncle.

You quoted CheerfulGiver post and did all the calculations/mathematics. I asked how you arrived at your conclusion based on the two dashboards (CheerfulGiver & XGhost) that was posted. Now you are saying it’s your dashboard. Okay ooh
Even me a lazy driver who doesn’t drive on sunday’s made more money than XGhost this month.
Everywhere stew,
Bolt dashing bonus everyday, even if u do 6 trips in 6hrs they will make sure u have 15k c’mon.

If August stew like July and bolt continues dishing out bonuses, ONLY THEN will I agree that it’s easy and hustle has changed, but for now, Taaaaarrrr

Challenge accepted.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
Felicity001:

No you got every other guess right but you missed this... It's the other way round grin

But on a lighter note it's not easy, first, to type experiences oh and then start going back to read and edit. I'll forget some points if I've to edit first b4 going to type the next paragraph.

So as my fan that you're abeg just manage am like that after all na Zig Ziegler invent shorthand so I'm trying to invent my own language.

grin grin

Well, I hear you shall I'll try not to share experience any longer, sorry will make it short.

Ahn ahn, pesin nor fit play with you again ni undecided

I didn’t mean that you should pause after typing a paragraph to edit oh, what I meant was for you to read through your post after typing to see if you need to make any corrections before submitting otitan!

And baba lol na actually your fingers wey fast pass ya brain if not after the fingers don scatter ground finish your brain suppose to catch up and clean up the mess it sees. Assuming your brain was faster your fingers wouldn’t be making mistakes at all because they have proper guidance from a brain.

Or is it that your brain never catches up at all? Hmmm, this is another angle that might lend credence to your stance sha

Signed: ya numba wan fan airconditioner

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
mail me a screenshot of your last two weeks of work and your phone number. I'll analyze and tell you what you're doing wrong

givernanonymous77 @ gmail. Com
Guy, I appreciate how much of CSR you're doing to help others come up to speed with this hustle, givers never lack and may you not lack in Jesus name.

If this was a sporting competition trust me them go don OVER test you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2021

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
Felicity001:
The month had just begun...

Count down to 300 trips for the month of August... God bless all the good people
It's not the number of trips that matter, it's the muller grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

Just to remain persimistic u r responding OP.
I clearly did my analysis based on a normal scenario disregarding the current surge but ur spectacles will not allow u see well.

Bro don't mind these guys anymore...... Time to make move in silence... You and cheerfulgiver have prove and completed all the shots thrown at you ......

You guys have nothing to prove to anyone anymore....people are suppose to be paying you for the knowledge that you are giving them..........time to make money in silence ... Those that will apply ur motivational skills to their goals will apply and others will not ........You can't come and kill urself......

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2021
skillip:
Guy, I appreciate how much of CSR you're doing to help others come up to speed with this hustle, givers never lack and may you not lack in Jesus name.

Day in and day out he has silence the doubters... I even told him to write a book and charge people for it. The knowledge and skills he has showed here people pay for it... But he did it free of charge..........

He has proven that the E hailing market has regulated itself and drivers can make money... The market has calm down now and well regulated for drivers to make profit......

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
skillip:

Day in and day out he has silence the doubters... I even told him to write a book and charge people for it. The knowledge and skills he has showed here people pay for it... But he did it free of charge..........

He has proven that the E hailing market has regulated itself and drivers can make money... The market has calm down now and well regulated for drivers to make profit......

People that are doubting or complaining or making excuses etc ... This is the time to hustle and make money... We are no longer getting any younger.. Hustle now and make money while you are young... Age is not on anybody side..... ..

The things that am doing now .i wish I had that mind set in my early teenage years .......
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

Just to remain persimistic u r responding OP.
I clearly did my analysis based on a normal scenario disregarding the current surge but ur spectacles will not allow u see well.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
dru23:

People that are doubting or complaining or making excuses etc ... This is the time to hustle and make money... We are no longer getting any younger.. Hustle now and make money while you are young... Age is not on anybody side..... ..

The things that am doing now .i wish I had that mind set in my early teenage years .......

Yeah , you're correct. It shows there's money to be made irrespective and the market is big enough for all whether Yellow buses or e-hailing.

I commend him because he has chosen to share the knowledge for FREE, na here we dey wey some people they charge money + recharge card join. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
skillip:

Or better yet if this was in Las Vegas gambling house. They would have banned him from winning in all places....they gambling places would have post his pictures all over the place .. That he is no longer welcome or allowed to win any money .. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
dru23:

Or better yet if this was in Las Vegas gambling house. They would have banned him in all places....they gambling places would have post his pictures all over the place .. That he is no longer welcome or allowed .. grin
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
skillip:
Guy , I appreciate how much of CSR you're doing to help others come up to speed with this hustle, givers never lack and may you not lack in Jesus name.

CSR for where ? E no reach lazy drivers ?
Make una show us how to partake of this CSR mbok.

So you have been netting 100k every week after the palliatives too ?

[img]https://media1./images/881bc43da103f6eb0f0a8bf424347430/tenor.gif?itemid=8253786[/img]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
BAZ001:

CSR for where ? E no reach lazy drivers ?
Make una show us how to partake of this CSR mbok.

So you have been netting 100k every week after the palliatives too ?

[img]https://media1./images/881bc43da103f6eb0f0a8bf424347430/tenor.gif?itemid=8253786[/img]
Awon eyan Baz001, your own na Vvip + wild card entry. Nothing do you at least whether you're an Ant or a Lazy driver everybody is smiling NOW.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2021
tojahh:

I no call anybody o. Even Bishop sef was busy eating Ogufe him no remember enter picture. The car na baba for under hustle. Owner needs money.

No mind bishop him too like food even BAZ001 self dey there dey pour petrol inside burning fire and them dey call am to come chop but d guy too like violence bus stopgrin

But this moro na 4matic o... Na dis one person won take enter that lekki water? Its too expensive for the hustle na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
Conner44:

Ahn ahn, pesin nor fit play with you again ni undecided

I didn’t mean that you should pause after typing a paragraph to edit oh, what I meant was for you to read through your post after typing to see if you need to make any corrections before submitting otitan!

And baba lol na actually your fingers wey fast pass ya brain if not after the fingers don scatter ground finish your brain suppose to catch up and clean up the mess it sees. Assuming your brain was faster your fingers wouldn’t be making mistakes at all because they have proper guidance from a brain.

Or is it that your brain never catches up at all? Hmmm, this is another angle that might lend credence to your stance sha

Signed: ya numba wan fan airconditioner

No worry i go convert u from No. Wan airconditional to No.wan 0 hater now...

Dey dia dey whine yourself

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
deedee44:

It's not the number of trips that matter, it's the muller grin

You can't do 300 trips to earn 500k bros it probably must hit at least 800k...

Shey you get now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Conner44: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
BAZ001:

Sport on, let’s go

[img]https://media1./images/ec57d870d082429fa2264bd6f3a0b486/tenor.gif?itemid=7692084[/img]

Haaa be like you don connive with cheerful to make me resign this month sha. Abeg be calming down I never collect Xmas rice and hamper from office yet oh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
Omo, my leave starts tomorrow.. time to dust up my bolt app (nobody dey post uber dashboard, so I belive uber is dead for now).

Cheerfulgiver, abeg pm me make I no go dey waste my time. I have 20days to work full time on bolt make me sef go buy property for megamound estate, even if na flat.

Felicity my nigga, sometimes I dey always think say u be 2person. To read your epistles at times ehn, I go dey carry calculator to read English? Which kain wahala you dey give us your fans?

To my OvenLightersCrew (OVC) keep up the good work.. I'm back, and I will share my experiences.

I greet everybody for the house, y'all doing well.

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2021
Felicity001:

No mind bishop him too like food even BAZ001 self dey there dey pour petrol inside burning fire and them dey call am to come chop but d guy too like violence bus stopgrin

But this moro na 4matic o... Na dis one person won take enter that lekki water? Its too expensive for the hustle na

Na Car wey I dey use be that.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2021
skillip:
Awon eyan Baz001, your own na Vvip + wild card entry. Nothing do you at least whether you're an Ant or a Lazy driver everybody is smiling NOW.

So we dey do watin b4... Cry or frown... Long b4 now men have been netting 200k monthly so make we leave that talk.

Mind you covid-19 brought about the slowdow and now things are beginning to pickup and people are gradually catching up with the recent uprise from the effect by covid so why make it look as if its something new?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2021
BAZ001:

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
You and Blackbishop are 5&6
What you just did to Felicity001 is same thing bishop did to Dru23
Is like when you hear someone talking to an elderly person and says “Sorry Sir” “with due respect “ know that the next thing he wants to say na abuse.

Make una kontinuuu, no more coming in peace. It’s now apologizing and then firing shots.

[img]https://media1./images/46c075c9408d33d1e7e6387cfc51ff1d/tenor.gif?itemid=14666818[/img]

Bazoo abeg inbox me your digits I get couple of things to tell you sir with due respect sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
BAZ001:

Everywhere stew,

l have used myself as example over n over since last year but u guys .
Any logical and analytical person will see what I did. Excluding the surge neutralizes all the advantage and upper hand u r reminiscing about. Last time I checked u had conceded 100k/week is normal just that u have to put in the work. So I really don't get what this is all about today.
Die this matter abeg... it's getting irritating.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
Challenge accepted.

Take him serious at your own risk, just keep doing what u do for the reasons u do it not because of that guy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by justifiedcoyy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
mail me a screenshot of your last two weeks of work and your phone number. I'll analyze and tell you what you're doing wrong

givernanonymous77 @ gmail. Com
the mail ain't working bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
dru23:

Bro don't mind these guys anymore...... Time to make move in silence... You and cheerfulgiver have prove and completed all the shots thrown at you ......

You guys have nothing to prove to anyone anymore....people are suppose to be paying you for the knowledge that you are giving them..........time to make money in silence ... Those that will apply ur motivational skills to their goals will apply and others will not ........You can't come and kill urself......

Honestly, some people can be impossible and annoyingly so. But I feel some of them actually know what they are doing cos I can't wrap my head around how someone will be doubting proof

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
justifiedcoyy:
the mail ain't working bro
giveranonymous77@gmail. com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
Pearl1910:

Take him serious at your own risk, just keep doing what u do for the reasons u do it not because of that guy
I love shutting people up.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2021
mrjaydee:
Omo, my leave starts tomorrow.. time to dust up my bolt app (nobody dey post uber dashboard, so I belive uber is dead for now).

Cheerfulgiver, abeg pm me make I no go dey waste my time. I have 20days to work full time on bolt make me sef go buy property for megamound estate, even if na flat.

Felicity my nigga, sometimes I dey always think say u be 2person. To read your epistles at times ehn, I go dey carry calculator to read English? Which kain wahala you dey give us your fans?

To my OvenLightersCrew (OVC) keep up the good work.. I'm back, and I will share my experiences.

No lele

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
mrjaydee:

Hehe... Na now u no say I b 2person with 1face?grin

You don lose form o baba no think of coming back at all because d type injury you get o bad ghan. You'll be needing 6months basic to get back in form.

1. Your driving skills and alertness has gone down to 5%

2. Your knowledge on the road is now 25%

3. You understanding of the app I'll say 40%

4. What else... BAZ001 pls add to his list of form lost.

But its a good tin ur back but right now we do not have a category to place u because both the ant league and LDL are occupied so maybe you'll just remain as secretary to the OLCgrin how about that?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) (3894) ... (5691) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ReadaDream(m), XPaul, Itsrm(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.