Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4767606 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) ... (5695) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dengoalautos1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 19, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

registered, intended use uber. Never used for intent. Owner ready to sell.

2010 corrola

True mileage 73,000miles, rear impact.

How much and location pls??

P.s no one should call me for hire-purchase or rental on this car.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VaselineCrew: 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2021
BAZ001:

What Ambode tried to remove you are asking for more?
What is the job role of Traffic warden police?
of FRSC?
Or VIO?
Now you have Lastma, CBD, Taskforce, local govt tout doing same job but in a criminal way.
You still have LNSC neighborhood just their.
They are just using them to rake in money for Lagos govt.
see what it took a whole country to end SARS?
No let them hear this Abeg

Lol, exactly!

Travel to most sane countries of the world and all you have there is just POLICE and Firefighters. Police will even be the ones controlling traffic.

Come to Naija and you will have over 30 agencies on the road, lol, an exaggeration I know, but still, haba!

Now compare the results. See how law and order is holistically upheld for driving in those countries where there is just police in charge, juxtaposed to Nigeria where there is soooooo much chaos when it comes to driving, chai!!!

I once told some guy that it is illegal to change lanes without using your turn signal abroad and he was dumbfounded, he didn’t even know. How would he know though, when in Nigeria, NOT ONE PERSON HAS EVER BEEN PULLED OVER FOR NOT SIGNALING. In fact, do people get pulled over at all in Nigeria? I mean the official pull over we see in movies where the procedure is that once you see sirens behind you, you move over to the side of the road.

How would police just be sitting down at junctions and expect to have law and order on the roads? They don’t patrol, or rely on cameras, and even when they do patrol, they don’t enforce. Put those things together and that’s why you can have danfos stopping right in the middle of the roads, plus hawkers,....

Who born danfo to stop in the middle of the road in Dubai or Texas? All that gra gra na for their own pocket, cause it’s either they get tasered, or shot!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2021
Omo, make one of the ants post dashboard of the past 2weeks.

I wan check something grin

Seen cheerfulgiver dashboard, that guy dey work oo...

Pls someone else to post oo

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
Felicity001:

To add to the unbelievable pain, you see 4 to 5 passengers begging you pick all of them.

The day some women did it to me I vowed never to go on short trips with more than 2 passengers ever again.

You can imagine 4 passenger on a 2.8km distance that I did 2.5km PU. I was mad when I calculated the cost they would have paid had they use bike but me with AC got 4h which is 6h less had they used a bike. Really sad menh.
na this one dey pain me pass, u see 4 adults on a 500 naira trip of which if they to bike it won't cost dem less than 150 naira each

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
mrjaydee:

That guy is really trying.
I wanted to ask him to post his hours online to make that but it would make me sound negative and I no want wahala. I say make I dey my lane.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by geezyk(m): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2021
tojahh:

You will upload it yourself.
Make una explain in details abeg.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2021
Uber11:
Hello guys good morning , pleas read this and advice me.......

i posted sometime ago that i was looking for apartment in lagos ,you guys really helped and that settled it..i appreciate the effort here

so i was on buying a car ....someone i don't know called me from here that he works with Road safety,and he can help me process my drivers license, we agreed on 40k, i sent the money to him so from there we started talking ....when i bought my car ,i needed change of ownership and new pappers for the car to be clean on the road , he requested for 45k and i just paid him that too....... but since then is over a month now ,is from one story to another ,because i am not in lagos and i don't want to waste my money coming to lagos and it will be that the things are not ready ...i asked about the documents and the new plate number ,he told me they are ready, i asked him to snap them pictures and send to me so i can be sure the whole thing is ready, since then is from one story to another........i want you guys to reason with me on this ,what could be going on, is it a Scam?
See how this guy avoided being scammed on another thread and learn from it sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by XGhost: 2:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
mrjaydee:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VOUCHERS4AFRICA: 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2021
Pearl1910:

I think u guys should partner with Bolt to make this automated and seamless.
Scammers can take advantage of this.

Many thanks, we are already onboarding Uber/Bolt guys and transactions are happening already. Our process is seamless and can work with or without internet. we are currently testing other African countries as well. We are part of an Eco system that issues a social ID to all Card holders capable of matching one person to 500-1000 people, we are capable of catching any scammer anywhere and we have already!

We also give drivers and users consumer loan support like ride loans, car servicing loans, spare/parts/ vehicle accessory& registration loans through credit gift card and our partners.

Try us out and see for your self.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by spartacus11(m): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
what about Car Loan?

VOUCHERS4AFRICA:

Many thanks, we are already onboarding Uber/Bolt guys and transactions are happening already. Our process is seamless and can work with or without internet. we are currently testing other African countries as well. We are part of an Eco system that issues a social ID to all Card holders capable of matching one person to 500-1000 people, we are capable of catching any scammer anywhere and we have already!

We also give drivers and users consumer loan support like ride loans, car servicing loans, spare/parts/ vehicle accessory& registration loans through credit gift card and our partners.

Try us out and see for your self.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
donfortune48:

That guy is really trying.
I wanted to ask him to post his hours online to make that but it would make me sound negative and I no want wahala. I say make I dey my lane.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2021
mrjaydee:

Like I said earlier on my previous posts, have got many stuff/businesses in Ibadan but then I’m posting mine to encourage people out there.

Currently in Ibadan though.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Rider just ended trip now on third mainland bridge I forrrr.
She said it like joke, I will just end the trip and book another one hopefully it’s you.
Me: okay go ahead (for mind e easy )
Gbam trip ended

Firstly she didn’t allow me pick her at the airport car park forming military lady.
I picked her behind military truck

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFEBARBIE: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
story not complete! Awaiting continuation... grin
BAZ001:
She said it like joke, I will just end the trip and book another one hopefully it’s you.
Gbam trip ended

Firstly she didn’t allow me pick her at the airport car park forming military lady.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yommie007: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
She pay?
Wetin she talk say happen?
Una fight nii?
BAZ001:
Gbam trip ended

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
We at Dru23. Please how can I dm you ?
I want to discuss business with you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2021
How can someone be in VI 4pm - 4:30pm no surge ? I had to go gist with lazy drivers parked gisting and sleeping like what’s the magic.
They told me point blank they are not ready to drive inside closing hours traffic without surge.

Are people working from home or bolt decided to lock up surge on their app

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Idaytesj29(m): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

stop trying please.

Stop she be! Lol

Gazzuz.... I am still looking for HP deal ooo. In case a customer if yours has one for HP, kindly note my handle and let me know. I will provide deposit and guarantors. Thanks.

About the 2005 Mazda 6 which I sent its pics to you that was available for HP, I had to let it go. Reviews about the car was terrible. From high fuel consumption to expensive spare part or the unavailable parts. A full light they say goes for close to 100k and it has Zero second hand value. Bros, I just Japa! grin

But I am very much open for a HP offer preferably a Toyota Corolla. Thanks smiley

CC Felicity001, cheerfulgiver, Dru23, BAZ001, Amdman, Pleasureosondu, Ghost1994

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CheerfulGiver: 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2021
BAZ001:
How can someone be in VI 4pm - 4:30pm no surge ? I had to go gist with lazy drivers parked gisting and sleeping like what’s the magic.
They told me point blank they are not ready to drive inside closing hours traffic without surge.

Are people working from home or bolt decided to lock up surge on their app
This is August. Summer month. Schools are on holiday, some travelled, sugar daddies are on holiday so they can't request for their usual souvenirs. Unilag isn't open yet, so movement within hotels are limited.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Idaytesj29(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ghost1994:

Like I said earlier on my previous posts, have got many stuff/businesses in Ibadan but then I’m posting mine to encourage people out there.

Currently in Ibadan though.

How is the hustle in Ibadan ? Cos almost everyone believes its not worth the effort in Ibadan
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2021
Idaytesj29:

How is the hustle in Ibadan ? Cos almost everyone believes its not worth the effort in Ibadan

I’m not hustling in Ibadan na Lagos be the real deal.

Just that I often do come to Ib for some businesses
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Idaytesj29(m): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
Ghost1994:

Okay sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
I have been hearing of this. How is it possible?
BAZ001:
Gbam trip ended

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
A rider on card trip can end the trip themselves anywhere, any time.... I have experienced it very well...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2021
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2021
Indriver now has a feature where you can set your preferred destination trip

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
En route request. Pope191, have you seen this?
kneo:
Indriver now has a feature where you can set your preferred destination trip

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rasaq007: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2021
But how was the two days of hustling you posted? Was it a full time days
Ghost1994:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kaycee54321(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
CheerfulGiver:
This is August. Summer month. Schools are on holiday, some travelled, sugar daddies are on holiday so they can't request for their usual souvenirs. Unilag isn't open yet, so movement within hotels are limited.

This man is data oriented...and that's a key reason for his success...

Big Bros, when I ready, I go come with notepad and jotter.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2021
davit:
I have been hearing of this. How is it possible?
Riders can end trip from their app.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ksmart027(m): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2021
vicdon:
A rider on card trip can end the trip themselves anywhere, any time.... I have experienced it very well...
Both cash and card trip.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) ... (5695) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.