Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4743652 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (5689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
jayooh:

They don't drive, that's why they did a slash in fare price which burnt them seriously. To hit top notch again they had to engage driver partners in several sessions to come up with strategies.

Having been a driver previously will always be an added advantage...knowing about cars will alway be an added advantage. .. your drivers will not give u crap stories.

Nope u don't have to be a Driver to build strategy that push this industry. The several sessions is part of a strategy. Every business has a feedback process that helps them engage the consumers.

Price slash didn't burn any one ... its a competitive market and every one employs a calculated strategy. Uber reduction in fares was after a marketing research which showed and proved that income will remain the same (will find that link again).

What is fleet management in its true sense?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
laytoshtwo:
I believe in all the drivers that dont have a car very soon God will answer your prayer,dont be desperate to drive any car check the terms and conditions very well,lt will be a good year for you.Nigeria businessmen want to solve their ancestral problem from their business,that is why most business don't last.

My guy u get issue o. U better get on the road and start driving. U want buy car . U get money
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=laytoshtwo post=63885095]I don't know what Chisco and GUO motors will do because we can't rest because someone have 5 cars.Poverty mentality.[/q
Lord I need your help

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
laytoshtwo:

That is leveraging,no need to drive again just get people who can drive to do the work,if you can make 500,000 in a week just be driving.I like this part.He has a good plan and it is working for him,the day others can think they will stop driving for 18hours per day.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sconp: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
dru23:

No now of coz not . I known that one manager can not mange 20 cars u rite. I will hire more hands has the times goes. [/b]If I have two or more fleet mangers. I want them to be soley dedicated to me. Simple as dat. What works for me might not work others. But we can agree that it's better to have managers that are solely dedicated to your cars only . I want that attention.
I like your honesty and sincerity.
They too [b]will hire more hands has the times goes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
laytoshtwo:

You don't need to quote me I didn't mention your name nor quote you,to think everyone who comment don't have a car is still Poverty mentality.

You get car my guy. This mushin guy. Omo go sit down bro. Broke dude .

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Romeo3:
The guy wanted to use us. We realized what he was doing and the rest is history. He has tried to cause divisions and it didn't work. It's why he is bitter.

You have asked him a salient question, he will never reason along those lines..... If he believes 1 person can manage his 20 cars, his logic also dictates that only 2 people can manage 40 cars. but we have a team of more than 5 managing 40 cars... You can only wonder what his problem is.
I made peace with you . So u want start ok . Gloves are off bro

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
dru23:

You get car my guy. This mushin guy. Omo go sit down bro. Broke dude .

I don't need to tell you the number of cars I have,empty vessel make noise.Your life is depending on five cars I see how poor you are.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Romeo3:
The guy wanted to use us. We realized what he was doing and the rest is history. He has tried to cause divisions and it didn't work. It's why he is bitter.

You have asked him a salient question, he will never reason along those lines..... If he believes 1 person can manage his 20 cars, his logic also dictates that only 2 people can manage 40 cars. but we have a team of more than 5 managing 40 cars... You can only wonder what his problem is.
So I wanted to use guys. This is same guy that owned me 120k . He was able to pay it off for two months . I had to be calm to collect my money. So I wanted to use you Abi. Funny guy . Don't let me expose you. Please show us proof that you are co owner of that fleet Co. Ogunvic41 just dey use u now.
Tell them that u never own me money . And tell them how long it took you to pay if off . And the numbers of times I had to call you. Make we start . You gave one of my cars to your brother to drive. That car was almost wreck in two weeks . Lasma impounded the car . Your brother Own me money but I let it go. So I wanted to use you. Yes I did, coz I wanted my money back . What happen to the Accord u were driving. Tell me . Abi I wanted to use you. Make I continue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
Romeo3:

Romeo ignore the guy,it is simply Jealousy.The truth is we believe in you and ogunvic we are bringing more cars.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
laytoshtwo:
grin grin

One poor man to another. Two people deceiving themselves

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
laytoshtwo:

I don't need to tell you the number of cars I have,empty vessel make noise.Your life is depending on five cars I see how poor you are.

Omo I dey Yankee now. Am not base in naija . Na ur life depend on cars . Once you enter airport and travel around the world. Than you can speak to me .

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
dru23:

One poor man to another. Two people deceiving themselves

grin grin A rich man is a man that have five cars so what will Dangote that have trucks do.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by afroxyz: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
You guys are really derailing this thread. Please create a separate for your issues. Most of us here want to talk business

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
dru23:

Omo I dey Yankee now. Am not base in naija . Na ur life depend on cars . Once you enter airport and travel around the world. Than you can speak to me .

Yankee is the idiot definition of success.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
laytoshtwo:

grin grin A rich man is a man that have five cars so what will Dangote that have trucks do.
This should be your life time goal. Travel provide for your family. Think outside the box . See the world. In a million years u will never be to places that have been to .just dream it bro . Take a look at it . Am international and your a** is local

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
dru23:

Yankee is the idiot definition of success. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
laytoshtwo:

Yankee is the idiot definition of success. grin grin grin grin
Abi na mushin u stay for na success

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
dru23:

Abi na mushin u stay for na success

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Empty vessel
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
laytoshtwo:

Romeo ignore the guy,it is simply Jealousy.The truth is we believe in you and ogunvic we are bringing more cars.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
laytoshtwo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Empty vessel

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
laytoshtwo:

Who get his time? If i want to discuss maturely I call his wife. I no get him time. A child stuck in an adult's body.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
afroxyz:
You guys are really derailing this thread. Please create a separate for your issues. Most of us here want to talk business

Am sorry bro,i will comply
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
Happy new year cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
blackylola:
Romeo is a living testimony
The truth shall set us all free

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
laytoshtwo:

Am sorry bro,i will comply

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
laytoshtwo:
Happy new year cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
chillex8:

But no car owner pathnering with ogunvic and co has come here to report that he didn't receive 50k weekly
Amidst the "terms and conditions" grin

Not yet my brother. I didn't complain until tday now
After six months with romeo3. I didn't want it to get to the public. After I made peace with. He started with his insults. So I had to take the gloves off. His t/c is simple. Sharing formula what is there to complain about. The question you need to ask how constance the payment is.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by laytoshtwo: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
dru23:

Mr. Dick am sorry Mr. Penis were u dey. I want give you something for the new year . I can't belief am fighting with a guy name Joystick. Who give you that name self. Joystick hahaha. U go school at all . Joystick haaha . Smh

Bros, if person no go school, its obviously you. You don't even write well, you act depicts that of a teenager.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (5689) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: anthony533(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.