Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (4033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4761260 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4030) (4031) (4032) (4033) (4034) (4035) (4036) ... (5694) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Coketols:
Please can you expatiate on this, isn't 5.0 rating a good one which depicts that the rider is a good person without issues?

Yes, possibly. It can also mean its a new account created with fake details and for the sole purpose robbing or killing the driver.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
BAZ001:

Congratulations chief Hoodlum driver.
After dashing partners money for 5years you finally got yourself a benza... low mileage Benza
Something that crawls out and debtor right now

No ooh thus one will not be nickname "low millage benza" we shall look for another name for it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
IFSHR:

Congrat feli......this is one of so many......

Thank bro...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Viqtour(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Coketols:
Please can you expatiate on this, isn't 5.0 rating a good one which depicts that the rider is a good person without issues?

It generalizes the rider as a new user, just like if a white woman sends you a friend request on Facebook with a new account and few friends... Beware!

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mothers cheesy

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Teeders(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Crvrider:

I really can't say if any of these doc can redeem you if you're ever stopped for tint issues, especially if its the nylon tint. For your peace of mind just yank it off. I have seen a couple of cars on the road lately where the owners have attempted to rip theirs off...I guess they've all swallowed a bitter pill like me.
Are you taking to me? ��

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Felicity001:

Point of correction, he's nothing close to romeo but everything close to angryiboman/angryibodon only thing he changed its his formatting of his text. He's angryiboman/angryibodon.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Felicity001:

No Sir I won break baba Fela record... I'll ise it to park dirty.
Madt guy grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Coketols:

5.0 usually means new rider, and new rider may mean old bad rider whose former account has been flagged

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
kanuisagoat:
Mothers cheesy
You're not alone bro. I don almost use all my defense tactics finish
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kanuisagoat: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
deedee44:

You're not alone bro. I don almost use all my defense tactics finish

No be small. Madam has also sent it to me even though she knows I must have seen it already.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Gentlelife50:

If it's not Nigeria I for say

Feli dey sound like him no know how e dey go for naija.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Uprangers11: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
BAZ001:

That’s why I don’t like ants league, they work everyday of the week, even on their birthdays.
Msheewwww.
How can you work on your birthday?
It’s a day to spoil yourself naah.
Well as u no gree sleep hotel you sleep for cell.
Konvicts music on mind...

My brother Na joke ooh, sorry.
Next year you will celebrate In Bahamas

[img]https://media1./images/4ff1707fe64be930f777e68cfca667ab/tenor.gif?itemid=16142393[/img]
My brother!!!Well I be no plan work yesterday sha...na 12am on the 8th e happen though but what to do we GATS move
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pearl1910:

I have noticed one too around Akute area...anytime am in Akute or Ojodu between 10am and 1pm. Always putting Ajah area as destination with 5 or 6k price.
I keep asking myself, shey na everyday this guy they go Ajah from Akute? He has done about 80 trips, I don't want to believe that's 80 cars stolen or robbed or duped but it's suspicious. And I may be wrong.

This one still get rating. This other guy I am talking about, his status has always been new user.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Felicity001:

That's how we roll bro... Its better to drop them to die than you die like a chicken.

Hoodlum driver™grin
grin grin grin. Very funny
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mejai(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Felicity 001, congratulations. Don't fail to use ur ™️ custom plate number, we go like jam u Sha grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GeneralZodd(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
BAZ001:

You and pearl1910 should leave me oooh.
Since I learnt or discovered how easy it is to net 100k weekly, I set a target of 30k daily cos we must make 1M this month.
With all the motivation here and there.
Gbam Monday very easy 5am to 10:45pm
Tuesday 5am - 11pm.
Yesterday, hmmmm 6:45am - 6:15/11:20pm
The journey was smooth from morning surge request coming like flood waters, got a surge trip to iju and I don’t do iju at all. But was tempted cos of surge and target.
Immediately I dropped rider trying to position request to lekki phase 2 (waooh so easy to net 100k) will do this last trip and set destination to my house... target met.
Got to lekki phase 2 dropped off riders and started feeling sick. my brain and body started communicating.
My Body: abort mission and target, go home.
My brain: for where can’t you see how easy it is
Body:Na whala you dey find
Brain: no be your mate be CheerfulGiver
Body: That Na robot not human being
, ants are not human.
Brain: okay, can’t you see Felicity001 doing over 300 trips a month.
Body: Tahh feli Na chief Hoodlum driver
Brain : see IFEBARBIE moving up to top of league. so you want to remain in the bottom of the league with Gentlelife50 and donfortune48
Body: tufiaka, mbanu, I refuse to remain with Gentlelife50 & other lazyD

Set destination to my house, went to position in ebano admiralty. Time was 7:15pm
Dozed off for few seconds, by myself I switched off my phone and slept off.
Next thing I heard was bang bang on my door
Security: Oga we don close ooh.
I looked at time 10:44pm (wetin happen? Thought I slept for just 30mins)
I started car and drove home, on my way
Body: very easy to net 100k?
Brain: (oya look away)
Been sleeping, eating and sleeping since yesterday.
No be me and you dey pursue 1million again

The season 1 of this your interesting story nah communication between you and your body.

The season 2 will be communication between you and your car

Cheerful want to motivate people into killing their health and their car. The 1million target, you end up spending it on car repairs and your health. Prolong driving for hours is the major reason why drivers have accident or slump and die on the steering.

Everyone to his own strength bro. Over Stress is not good for human body, it rises Blood pressure. It is a silent killer

Work smarter not harder

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
BAZ001:

Since I learnt or discovered how easy it is to net 100k weekly, I set a target of 30k daily cos we must make 1M this month.
Tuesday 5am - 11pm.
The journey was smooth from morning surge request coming like flood waters, got a surge trip to iju and I don’t do iju at all. But was tempted cos of surge and target.
Immediately I dropped rider trying to position request to lekki phase 2 (waooh so easy to net 100k) will do this last trip and set destination to my house... target met.
Got to lekki phase 2 dropped off riders and started feeling sick. my brain and body started communicating.
, ants are not human.
Brain : see IFEBARBIE moving up to top of league. so you want to remain in the bottom of the league with Gentlelife50 and donfortune48

Set destination to my house, went to position in ebano admiralty. Time was 7:15pm
Hahahahahaha grin grin
Baz no dey disappoint....I don laff till my eyes dey comot water.
My advice what doesn't kill you will make you stronger
Focus on d target Baz
1milli is d dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Crvrider:

This one still get rating. This other guy I am talking about, his status has always been new user.

Hmmm...I fear this guy o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
GeneralZodd:

The season 1 of this your interesting story nah communication between you and your body.

The season 2 will be communication between you and your car

Cheerful want to motivate people into killing their health and their car. The 1million target, you end up spending it on car repairs and your health. Prolong driving for hours is the major reason why drivers have accident or slump and die on the steering.

Everyone to his own strength bro. Over Stress is not good for human body, it rises Blood pressure. It is a silent killer

Work smarter not harder
Pleasureosondu made this comment, of you know you know.
Thin line

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnnybegood12: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Felicity001:

My newly acquired MB was on jiji... Sharp ride 1.8L/04 kompressor direct tokunbo.

Will be bombarding you guys with update and performance about the German Machinegrin

Somebody shout hallelujah!!!

Hallelujah!!!
Congratulations on this win
The time is right now for your customised number plate grin
Hoodlum
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Felicity001:

Point of correction, he's nothing close to romeo but everything close to angryiboman/angryibodon only thing he changed its his formatting of his text. He's angryiboman/angryibodon.

You are full of wisdom...
I give up on this unknown (ants) gunmen motivating people to resign there jobs to come and suffer.
Wetin I know self, let me move Lagos 9-11pm
1 million

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
radautoworks:
all the fight don finish? Seemed like all everyone wanted to do was fight so I just diverted my time elsewhere. To catch up sef now ehn...
It's been a while ma'am.

No vex o. We've all learnt to accommodate our differences and show respect as is expected of real men (and women). Abeg, no leave us again o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
BAZ001:

You are full of wisdom...
I give up on this unknown (ants) gunmen motivating people to resign there jobs to come and suffer.
Wetin I know self, let me move Lagos 9-11pm
1 million
My 1 million geng padi. I hope yours is net income, not gross income? Yours must be 1 mill net profit o or you'll be relegated back to the normal division wink

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
pleasureosondu:
My 1 million geng padi. I hope yours is net income, not gross income? Yours must be net 1 mill net profit o or you'll be relegated back to the normal division wink
grin cheesy grin
Which one is normal division again?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Coketols:

It means the rider's account is new, one that was just created.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Felicity001:

My newly acquired MB was on jiji... Sharp ride 1.8L/04 kompressor direct tokunbo.

Will be bombarding you guys with update and performance about the German Machinegrin

Started small, growing big. From renting the cars of others to owing your car. That's progress. Never despise people with little beginnings. Big congrats man.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pleasureosondu(m): 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Gentlelife50:

grin cheesy grin
Which one is normal division again?
grin grin Oga BAZ, come educate this man o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noone7: 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=BAZ001 post=105644293]

Tuesday 5am - 11pm.
, ants are not human.

[/quote

Na so you d me reach like this ...... Me your guy... You just lock up go dey do underground mining dey pack money....... See ehn as you did start you no go stop IJN.... Woooo you see that 1M we dey chase after. We must get am by any means necessary...... I no go pity you .... For where sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noone7: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noone7: 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Felicity001:

Congratulations boss man

Our one and only hoodlum driver don go buy sport car ...... Na to dey zoom of when ever you see red and blue light flashing behind you ..... That's if lasma fit keep up grin grin cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Noone7: 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Felicity001:

You self think am na bro... How you won take back date computerised print out document that's is coming directly from Abuja.

After capturing yiur biodata is uploaded, sent to fct then approval is done then sent back to Lagos b4 printing out.. So how will it be back dated?

This is Nigeria.... Anything is possible so far you get the right plug and the connection is very strong and also legit......... I get plug for mainland here very close to 3rd MB

(1) (2) (3) ... (4030) (4031) (4032) (4033) (4034) (4035) (4036) ... (5694) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.